Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"Let it Bleed" with Dwayne Dopsie! JazzFest, New Orleans, La - May 2, 2024 © Chris Granger, The Times-Picayune

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Poll Poll
Question: Who should have Obama picked?

hill    
  0 (0.0%)
jay z    
  1 (20.0%)
kucinich    
  0 (0.0%)
gravel    
  0 (0.0%)
kim kardashian    
  1 (20.0%)
chuck d    
  0 (0.0%)
paris    
  0 (0.0%)
nader    
  0 (0.0%)
russell simmons    
  0 (0.0%)
richard simmons    
  1 (20.0%)
jim webb    
  1 (20.0%)
oprah    
  0 (0.0%)
springsteen    
  1 (20.0%)
mike bloomberg    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 5
« Last Modified by: mojoman on: Aug 30th, 2008 at 11:53pm »

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 
Send Topic Print
Obama Picks Biden As His Running Mate ...from Ian (Read 42,428 times)
Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Re: Obama Picks Biden As His Running Mate ...from
Reply #550 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 9:37pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Riffhard wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 7:47pm:
Pdog wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 7:24pm:
Some Guy wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 6:41pm:
Pdog wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 10:59am:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 10:58am:
Putin has decided that he isn't going to take America seriously anymore. If they fuck with him, he'll throw the nukes. American policy arrogance and stupidity brought us to the brink of nuclear war. Yet again. I just don''t understans....why are you americans so goddam fucking stooopisd.

you need to look into his soul, and just beleive. The audacity of trust!!!

you broke the fucking rim by hanging on it.

Karl Rove's looking for a few good posters, to help with online attacks!

Pdog be honest here for one second. Is it an attack to ask Obama to explain his relationship with a known unrependant domestic terrorist? Is it an attack to ask the details of Obama's dealings with Tony Rezko? Is it an attack to raise questions about Obama's choice in his relationship with radical preachers?

I don't see it.

An attack is going after the 17 year old daughter of the VP nominee mere days after she announced her intentions. However, to ask very important questions about the nominee of president is no attack! Why can't we get any answers to these questions?! Why won't the media press the issue?! God knows that they went after Bristol Palin!! Why!? She's 17, and she's not running!!!

Riffy

Riffy, are you stupid (snark). We could have people carrying signs saying die whitey die, i'm going to blow up KFC and what makes the news? some tarty hooker who did something in hollywood while she was drunk...
You want answers to these questions, go get them. I've read tons about this stuff. I'd say I've read everything you've posted about regarding Obama. I have to admit, you've got a few things askewed, but you draw it out in a way that makes it looks as bad as it can sound. Still all that info, and the best anyone offered me, was an out of context script reading by Obama to show he said something racist...
And it isn't Obama's fault that wolf Blitzer has a crush on him. That's like blaming a stalking victim (double snark).
Go get The Fleet Foxes debut album, poor some wine, smoke some good herb. Very chill stuff... and if that's too mellow, just go get the new Motorhead and get a 12 pack and get ripped.
America wil lsurvive no matter what, if we get past the hate, no matter who wins!!! If not, you're going have a heart attack.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #551 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 3:38pm
Riffhard wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 9:23pm:
Quote:
Riffhard wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 11:17am:

Only a complete idiot would vote for Obama. I don't give two fucks who this offends! It's true! You'd have to be pretty goddamned stupid to vote for a man that calls even one of these people "friend". Barry calls them ALL friends! The Obama drones could care less about the danger of their chosen messiah. They just blindly follow the idiot over the cliff.

Riffy

Riffy, I don't recognize those people in the mug shots. Some info please or I'm voting for Barry!

Sure Blue let me help you out.

The first photo is obvious. That's Tony Rezko. He's a convicted felon, and former Chicago "slumlord" who helped Barry and wife get a $300,000.00 break on a house in Chi-town. Obama helped funnel 14 million in taxpayer bucks to him so he could build a "housing project". That "housing project" is now boarded up and declared closed. The money? Who knows?!

The second photo is, of course, the good Reverand Wright. You well know who he is. He practices Black Liberation Theology at the church that Bary and wife decided to attend for over twenty years, and have their children baptized at.

The third photo is two morons that both hate "whitey". Yeah I know, one of them's white! What can I say, Barry has some strange friends!

The fourth photo is the booking photo of one William Ayers. He founded the Weather Underground. A leftist domestic terror group that bombed the US Capitol, The NYC PD, Fort Dix, Greenwich Village,and many others locations. Over two and a half dozen bobmings in fact! They were direcdtly responsible for the death of two New York police officers and a Brinks Armored truck guard. In 1982 Ayers got off on all charges due to a legal screwup by the FBI. When he was interviewed about the trial, by the NYT!!! LOL!!!!, he stated quote-"I'm guilty as sin. Free as a bird, and god bless the USA!"

Barrack started his political carreer in the living room of William Ayers back in the early 1990's. Barry then Co-chaired a board with Ayers called The Woods Fountation. They are thick as theives with each other, but for some reason this fact is not being reprted by major media outlets, and Obama now calls him, "just a guy in the neighborhood who's kids go to my kids' school". Weird, huh?

The next photo is of the lovely Bernadine Dorn. She was Ayers wife at the time of the terrorist attacks, and is the co-founder of the Weather Underground. She is a devoted leftist who espouses the notion of violent revolt to this very day!

The common thread here is that they are associates, and friends with Barrack Obama.

Not that most people know this, but there ya go.

Riffy

Thanks, Riffy! I realized who they were after I turned off the PC & headed for sleep. Initially, I thought that Ayers was the guy who has accused Obama of giving him head...

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #552 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 4:14pm

Quote:
Initially, I thought that Ayers was the guy who has accused Obama of giving him head...

Is that just random snark, or is this some new piece of gossip?

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #553 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 4:19pm
google larry sinclair...

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #554 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 4:51pm
Quote:
google larry sinclair...

Remind me to tell you the story about how I bought booze for an underage Jenna Bush!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #555 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 9:37pm
" Remind me to tell you the story about how I bought booze for an underage Jenna Bush!  "

I love that story .

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)