Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"Let it Bleed" with Dwayne Dopsie! JazzFest, New Orleans, La - May 2, 2024 © Chris Granger, The Times-Picayune

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Poll Poll
Question: Who should have Obama picked?

hill    
  0 (0.0%)
jay z    
  1 (20.0%)
kucinich    
  0 (0.0%)
gravel    
  0 (0.0%)
kim kardashian    
  1 (20.0%)
chuck d    
  0 (0.0%)
paris    
  0 (0.0%)
nader    
  0 (0.0%)
russell simmons    
  0 (0.0%)
richard simmons    
  1 (20.0%)
jim webb    
  1 (20.0%)
oprah    
  0 (0.0%)
springsteen    
  1 (20.0%)
mike bloomberg    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 5
« Last Modified by: mojoman on: Aug 30th, 2008 at 11:53pm »

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 
Send Topic Print
Obama Picks Biden As His Running Mate ...from Ian (Read 42,429 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Obama Picks Biden As His Running Mate ...from
Reply #525 - Sep 1st, 2008 at 10:42am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
" look joey  a bus - to who knows where - with couches!! "

S.I.A.   .... you make Joey smile .

You are muched loved by Joey .

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #526 - Sep 1st, 2008 at 6:31pm

I see a slight ' Baby Bump ' .

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #527 - Sep 1st, 2008 at 6:35pm
Have the Republicans thrown in the towel knowing they be toast?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #528 - Sep 1st, 2008 at 6:38pm
" Have the Republicans thrown in the towel knowing they be toast? "

Why do you think Cheney and Bushie43 have ' dropped out ' of the convention ?! ( see : President  Lyndon Johnson , circa 1968 : August  ) .

LBJOEY

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #529 - Sep 1st, 2008 at 6:44pm
The statistics on sanity is that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #530 - Sep 1st, 2008 at 6:48pm
Some Guy wrote on Sep 1st, 2008 at 6:35pm:
Have the Republicans thrown in the towel knowing they be toast?

Bush appointed all the right people to positions to handle national emergencies, and he's not the only one. Seems the people who are all still around made sure they stepped it up, so as to not repeat the lessons of Katrina. The worst of the storm is almost over, all things seems to be as well as you can hope for. i'm not sure why people are bailing from the convention. Seems like they just needed as sick kid at home to tell everyone they had to leave the party ealry.... either that or Bush feels guilty as fuck for what happened last time. He does have a way of showing his guilt when it comes to fucking people over. This and the surge in troops in Iraq are perfect examples of him doing shit way late or to anextreme, without ever saying he fucked up. I am glad he is trying, but he's toast. Serious fucking toast, time to go...

IP Logged

Nasty Habits
Rocks Off Regular

God Rolls His Own!!

The Land of the Blue Sky
Reply #531 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 7:57am
Pdog wrote on Sep 1st, 2008 at 6:44pm:
The statistics on sanity is that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

ALL my friends are crazy!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #532 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 8:39am
" Bush appointed all the right people to positions to handle national emergencies, and he's not the only one. Seems the people who are all still around made sure they stepped it up, so as to not repeat the lessons of Katrina. The worst of the storm is almost over, all things seems to be as well as you can hope for. i'm not sure why people are bailing from the convention. Seems like they just needed as sick kid at home to tell everyone they had to leave the party ealry.... either that or Bush feels guilty as fuck for what happened last time. He does have a way of showing his guilt when it comes to fucking people over. This and the surge in troops in Iraq are perfect examples of him doing shit way late or to anextreme, without ever saying he fucked up. I am glad he is trying, but he's toast. Serious fucking toast, time to go... "

Outstanding analysis .....

I would like to nuzzle you .

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #533 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 10:25am
Good God, I'm watching Barry O'Bama;s speech from last week & THIS is what you think will get elected? This is Kerry Redux & at least his wife was interesting! This guy is boring as shit & doesn't realize "decents" isn't a word. Good luck Dems!

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #534 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 10:38am
Quote:
Good God, I'm watching Barry O'Bama;s speech from last week & THIS is what you think will get elected? This is Kerry Redux & at least his wife was interesting! This guy is boring as shit & doesn't realize "decents" isn't a word. Good luck Dems!

your strategery is about truthiness and merikahs war on terra!

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #535 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 10:42am
No seriously, this is horrid! Did it get good reviews? Wow, he's bad.

IP Logged

Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Reply #536 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 10:52am
He had Stephen Spielberg on staff, you would think there was a read-through
Only Ted K seemed legit.
GC, Carville & this Stephanie Miller are on Larry King all week.
They are the two biggest jokes on the planet

"slide your body, girl, right across the floor..do the Southside Shuffle..."Southside Shuffle-Mighty J Geils Band

IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Reply #537 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 10:58am
Putin has decided that he isn't going to take America seriously anymore. If they fuck with him, he'll throw the nukes. American policy arrogance and stupidity brought us to the brink of nuclear war. Yet again. I just don''t understans....why are you americans so goddam fucking stooopisd.

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #538 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 10:59am
Ten Thousand Motels wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 10:58am:
Putin has decided that he isn't going to take America seriously anymore. If they fuck with him, he'll throw the nukes. American policy arrogance and stupidity brought us to the brink of nuclear war. Yet again. I just don''t understans....why are you americans so goddam fucking stooopisd.

you need to look into his soul, and just beleive. The audacity of trust!!!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #539 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 11:00am
" No seriously, this is horrid! Did it get good reviews? "

W- What ?!

... !!!!!

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #540 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 11:17am

Only a complete idiot would vote for Obama. I don't give two fucks who this offends! It's true! You'd have to be pretty goddamned stupid to vote for a man that calls even one of these people "friend". Barry calls them ALL friends! The Obama drones could care less about the danger of their chosen messiah. They just blindly follow the idiot over the cliff.

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #541 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 11:34am
"They just blindly follow the idiot over the cliff. "

again, bush iraq foreign policy? hello pot? kettle calling?

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #542 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 11:43am
"I don't care who it offends"

What is: Karl Rove on John McCain circa 2000?

I'll take americans who hate america for $200 please...

IP Logged

Nasty Habits
Rocks Off Regular

God Rolls His Own!!

The Land of the Blue Sky
Reply #543 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 11:54am
Pdog wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 11:43am:
"I don't care who it offends"

What is: Karl Rove on John McCain circa 2000?

I'll take americans who hate america for $200 please...

Shhhhhh . . . only the liberals and their media tools are capable of playing dirty tricks spreading rumors about out-of-wedlock babies . . .

IP Logged

stonedinaustralia
Rocks Off Regular

wake up crackers or we
all through!!

Reply #544 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 6:14pm
Pdog wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 10:59am:

the audacity of toast!!!??
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2008 at 6:17pm by stonedinaustralia »  

"you can see it against the girl's crocheted dress"

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #545 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 6:41pm

you broke the fucking rim by hanging on it.

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #546 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 7:24pm
Some Guy wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 6:41pm:

Karl Rove's looking for a few good posters, to help with online attacks!

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #547 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 7:47pm
Pdog wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 7:24pm:
Some Guy wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 6:41pm:

Karl Rove's looking for a few good posters, to help with online attacks!

Pdog be honest here for one second. Is it an attack to ask Obama to explain his relationship with a known unrependant domestic terrorist? Is it an attack to ask the details of Obama's dealings with Tony Rezko? Is it an attack to raise questions about Obama's choice in his relationship with radical preachers?

I don't see it.

An attack is going after the 17 year old daughter of the VP nominee mere days after she announced her intentions. However, to ask very important questions about the nominee of president is no attack! Why can't we get any answers to these questions?! Why won't the media press the issue?! God knows that they went after Bristol Palin!! Why!? She's 17, and she's not running!!!

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #548 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 8:35pm
Riffhard wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 11:17am:

Only a complete idiot would vote for Obama. I don't give two fucks who this offends! It's true! You'd have to be pretty goddamned stupid to vote for a man that calls even one of these people "friend". Barry calls them ALL friends! The Obama drones could care less about the danger of their chosen messiah. They just blindly follow the idiot over the cliff.

Riffy

Riffy, I don't recognize those people in the mug shots. Some info please or I'm voting for Barry!

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #549 - Sep 2nd, 2008 at 9:23pm
Quote:
Riffhard wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 11:17am:

Riffy

Riffy, I don't recognize those people in the mug shots. Some info please or I'm voting for Barry!

Sure Blue let me help you out.

The first photo is obvious. That's Tony Rezko. He's a convicted felon, and former Chicago "slumlord" who helped Barry and wife get a $300,000.00 break on a house in Chi-town. Obama helped funnel 14 million in taxpayer bucks to him so he could build a "housing project". That "housing project" is now boarded up and declared closed. The money? Who knows?!

The second photo is, of course, the good Reverand Wright. You well know who he is. He practices Black Liberation Theology at the church that Bary and wife decided to attend for over twenty years, and have their children baptized at.

The third photo is two morons that both hate "whitey". Yeah I know, one of them's white! What can I say, Barry has some strange friends!

The fourth photo is the booking photo of one William Ayers. He founded the Weather Underground. A leftist domestic terror group that bombed the US Capitol, The NYC PD, Fort Dix, Greenwich Village,and many others locations. Over two and a half dozen bobmings in fact! They were direcdtly responsible for the death of two New York police officers and a Brinks Armored truck guard. In 1982 Ayers got off on all charges due to a legal screwup by the FBI. When he was interviewed about the trial, by the NYT!!! LOL!!!!, he stated quote-"I'm guilty as sin. Free as a bird, and god bless the USA!"

Barrack started his political carreer in the living room of William Ayers back in the early 1990's. Barry then Co-chaired a board with Ayers called The Woods Fountation. They are thick as theives with each other, but for some reason this fact is not being reprted by major media outlets, and Obama now calls him, "just a guy in the neighborhood who's kids go to my kids' school". Weird, huh?

The next photo is of the lovely Bernadine Dorn. She was Ayers wife at the time of the terrorist attacks, and is the co-founder of the Weather Underground. She is a devoted leftist who espouses the notion of violent revolt to this very day!

The common thread here is that they are associates, and friends with Barrack Obama.

Not that most people know this, but there ya go.

Riffy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)