Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Poll Poll
Question: guv palins performance?

she'd get my vote for the PTA    
  2 (6.1%)
she made biden look old    
  4 (12.1%)
a second grader has a bigger vocabulary    
  3 (9.1%)
she should be on top of the ticket    
  3 (9.1%)
she should be on the bottom of the ticket    
  0 (0.0%)
she makes quayle look like JFK    
  3 (9.1%)
she should win american idol    
  1 (3.0%)
i'd like to deregulate her    
  4 (12.1%)
she should have debated paris    
  0 (0.0%)
i like when she says debate    
  1 (3.0%)
McPainful    
  3 (9.1%)
not ready for primetime player    
  9 (27.3%)

Total votes: 33
« Last Modified by: mojoman on: Oct 9th, 2008 at 8:23pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
guv palins performance? (Read 15,879 times)
chris girard
Rocks Off Regular

Blues lover

Retired & happy
Re: guv palins performance?
Reply #75 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 9:05pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
EXACTLY the reply I was hoping for.
Afraid?
I'm more scared than I have EVER been in my life.
Terrified in fact.

I'm afraid that McCain might win. I have never thought about seriously leaving the US, but now I am. IF American money is worth anything, I'd consider moving to Europe.I've been Protugal 3 times and its a nice country. I've never been this worried about the my life and future until now. I pray the Democarts win. LJ--nice talking to you.

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #76 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 9:19pm
Somebody stop this crazy world...I want to get off. :howefun

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

robpop
Rocks Off Regular

My name is called disturbance!

City of Champions
Reply #77 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 3:11am
Remember when Sarh Palin and Frank Zappa's son got together on VH1 and did some REo Speedwagon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evCS-9l8nrU

...&&&&...

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #78 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 7:45am
LadyJane wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 8:03pm:
chris girard wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 8:01pm:
LadyJane wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 7:00pm:
"As fas as my "tasteless,pointless" remarks are concerned, if you can't take a joke, don't understand humor or have no sense of humor then that;s your problem.  There were plenty of sexist remarks made about Hillary and Bill has so many jokes about him its impossible to county. Making fun of these elitist liars and thieves should be a natural sport.

Sorry I offended you , but I me, and maybe I have a sick point of view, I still want to know if she winks when she has sex.  And for the record, I'd do her in a second, she's cute."

Here Here. Let's be fair and balanced shall we.

As this topic is about "performance" I'd love to know if Barry O is hung like a horse and if he's a good fuck.

Wonder if he uses  the word "uh" alot when Michelle is giving him a blow job?

Come on people...these are the questions we at RO should be asking!!!!

LJ.

Probably not. We should be taking this election seriously. I don't know about you but i'm afraid to even think about how much money I lost in the stock market today. I will have work until I'm about 100 years old.

I will not make any more sexist remarks about Palin--agreed--

Afraid?
Terrified in fact.

LJ.

I am trying to move past any fear, and just think logically about the economy, war and the world. I can't live in fear, I'm going to die, and soon enough even if I live to be an old man... Fear and the bullshitters who fear monger, have the opposite desired and intended effect on me, I see through the shit!!! Alot of peple have come out of that fog after 8 yrs of fear used to control opinion and allow reckless leadership to get away with horrbile econmic and foreign policy.

IP Logged

Nasty Habits
Rocks Off Regular

God Rolls His Own!!

The Land of the Blue Sky
Reply #79 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 8:18am
Pdog wrote on Oct 7th, 2008 at 7:45am:
LadyJane wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 8:03pm:
chris girard wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 8:01pm:
LadyJane wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 7:00pm:
"As fas as my "tasteless,pointless" remarks are concerned, if you can't take a joke, don't understand humor or have no sense of humor then that;s your problem.  There were plenty of sexist remarks made about Hillary and Bill has so many jokes about him its impossible to county. Making fun of these elitist liars and thieves should be a natural sport.

Sorry I offended you , but I me, and maybe I have a sick point of view, I still want to know if she winks when she has sex.  And for the record, I'd do her in a second, she's cute."

Here Here. Let's be fair and balanced shall we.

As this topic is about "performance" I'd love to know if Barry O is hung like a horse and if he's a good fuck.

Wonder if he uses  the word "uh" alot when Michelle is giving him a blow job?

Come on people...these are the questions we at RO should be asking!!!!

LJ.

Probably not. We should be taking this election seriously. I don't know about you but i'm afraid to even think about how much money I lost in the stock market today. I will have work until I'm about 100 years old.

I will not make any more sexist remarks about Palin--agreed--

Afraid?
Terrified in fact.

LJ.

I am trying to move past any fear, and just think logically about the economy, war and the world. I can't live in fear, I'm going to die, and soon enough even if I live to be an old man... Fear and the bullshitters who fear monger, have the opposite desired and intended effect on me, I see through the shit!!! Alot of peple have come out of that fog after 8 yrs of fear used to control opinion and allow reckless leadership to get away with horrbile econmic and foreign policy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHaDnhHFiJY

IP Logged

Scottfree
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Ohiya
Reply #80 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 8:23am
Ginda wrote on Oct 3rd, 2008 at 5:55pm:
Jumping Jack wrote on Oct 3rd, 2008 at 3:46am:
Hey, am I the only one who is saddened that the election will decided by those so wishing washy and lacking in personal opinion and values that they have not made up their mind yet and are waiting for a magic sound bite on TV?

on

I think anyone who hasn't made up their mind by now should forget about it and focus on earning that elusive GED instead.    I'm still sorry it isn't a Clinton/Obama ticket but the principles she stood for won't be seen in a McCain/Palin ticket, so it's Obama/Biden all the way for me.

So are you saying Obama/Biden have principles?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #81 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 8:52am
I have come to the conclusion that I am very happy with Palin as the Governor of Alaska.
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2008 at 11:25am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Reply #82 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 9:32am
"I am trying to move past any fear, and just think logically about the economy, war and the world. I can't live in fear, I'm going to die, and soon enough even if I live to be an old man... "

I suppose it helps somewat not being an atheist, even though the atheist would say that a "beleiver" is using God as a crutch. Myself I'm not an antheist, so I suppose the the 23 Third Psalm kinda helps me at times. It all depends on the mood I guess, sometimes Alfred helps me to put things in perspective too.

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #83 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 10:03am
Scottfree wrote on Oct 7th, 2008 at 8:23am:
Ginda wrote on Oct 3rd, 2008 at 5:55pm:
Jumping Jack wrote on Oct 3rd, 2008 at 3:46am:
Hey, am I the only one who is saddened that the election will decided by those so wishing washy and lacking in personal opinion and values that they have not made up their mind yet and are waiting for a magic sound bite on TV?

on

I think anyone who hasn't made up their mind by now should forget about it and focus on earning that elusive GED instead.    I'm still sorry it isn't a Clinton/Obama ticket but the principles she stood for won't be seen in a McCain/Palin ticket, so it's Obama/Biden all the way for me.

So are you saying Obama/Biden have principles?

What was said, was the principles of Hillary aren't reflected by a McCain/Palin ticket enough to sway over Hillary Democrats.

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #84 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 10:10am
Ten Thousand Motels wrote on Oct 7th, 2008 at 9:32am:
"I am trying to move past any fear, and just think logically about the economy, war and the world. I can't live in fear, I'm going to die, and soon enough even if I live to be an old man... "

I suppose it helps somewat not being an atheist, even though the atheist would say that a "beleiver" is using God as a crutch. Myself I'm not an antheist, so I suppose the the 23 Third Psalm kinda helps me at times. It all depends on the mood I guess, sometimes Alfred helps me to put things in perspective too.

Saying that an atheist doesn't have faith is false, faith isn't a belief in god, it is belief something will happen and trusting the outcome, it is as simple as flicking a light switch, even an atheist has a beleif the light will go on... The real test is how people react when the light doesn't go on, and the power ain't coming back. That is when the rubber meets the road... You know, like when terrorirst hijack planes and fly them into buildings, how you act when given that news, a few months after being told this attack was highly likely... that is when you have faith or not, and the judgement that comes from having a deep faith and belief!!! and if a few years later, you've given up on persuing those responsible for those attacks, to use your beliefs and judgement to invade a country that is not "an immenent threat" then you're a retard!!!! And those who spend years justifying your decisions and blaming your mistakes on others, are a hybrid BushGeekTardite...

IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Reply #85 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 10:11am
Yes politicians have principals.....and one overriding one.

IP Logged

james37
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #86 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 12:22pm
Believing that world is only 3-4  thousand years old isnt a moral or politcial belief,its just stupid.

IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Reply #87 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 12:33pm
james37 wrote on Oct 7th, 2008 at 12:22pm:
Believing that world is only 3-4  thousand years old isnt a moral or politcial belief,its just stupid.

6 or 7. And it all depends on how you measure time. The Geneologies in Genesis are some pretty interesting stuff. Tolkein took them as gospel. Or at least at face value. Tolkeins gig was that he claimed he could trace the development of language back to the Tower of Babel. He could make wild claims like that because he was the authority....being the professor of that at Oxford.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #88 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 2:27pm
MM you alright!
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2008 at 3:50pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #89 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 3:47pm
Ten Thousand Motels wrote on Oct 7th, 2008 at 12:33pm:
Believing that world is only 3-4  thousand years old isnt a moral or politcial belief,its just stupid.

6 or 7. And it all depends on how you measure time. The Geneologies in Genesis are some pretty interesting stuff. Tolkein took them as gospel. Or at least at face value. Tolkeins gig was that he claimed he could trace the development of language back to the Tower of Babel. He could make wild claims like that because he was the authority....being the professor of that at Oxford.

Tolkien created the entire Hobbit and LOTR's stories up, while creating languages... Are you comparing what he did to the bible, because the bibles falls short on many levels, especially considering tolkien worked alone too!
Are you alright?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #90 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 4:03pm
Pdog wrote on Oct 7th, 2008 at 3:47pm:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote on Oct 7th, 2008 at 12:33pm:

Tolkien created the entire Hobbit and LOTR's stories up, while creating languages... Are you comparing what he did to the bible, because the bibles falls short on many levels, especially considering tolkien worked alone too!
Are you alright?

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #91 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 5:57pm
Some Guy wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 5:45pm:
Quote:
This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxJ7t3U3TDg is stunning! I don't remember any white kids doing this crap when Ronald Reagan led us. "Because of O'Bama, I'm the next architect." Oh, really? Couldn't make it on your own? Too stupid, not enough ambition?

damn g, what was wrong with that? seemed kind of cool. Do you dislike black people?

Of course not! I just dislike empty suits & their acolytes who dedicate their lives to stupidity.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #92 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 6:17pm
You know, you can compare how Sarah deals with an obnoxious fat heckler with how Biden deals with reporters asking questions & decide for yourself who has a more Presidential temperment."

http://www.wjno.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=244038&article...

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #93 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 6:51pm
robpop wrote on Oct 7th, 2008 at 3:11am:
Remember when Sarh Palin and Frank Zappa's son got together on VH1 and did some REo Speedwagon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evCS-9l8nrU

franks rollin over...........

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #94 - Oct 8th, 2008 at 7:56am
Quote:
You know, you can compare how Sarah deals with an obnoxious fat heckler with how Biden deals with reporters asking questions & decide for yourself who has a more Presidential temperment."

http://www.wjno.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=244038&article...

I seriously don't know what to say to someone who thinks Sarah Palin is presidential and ready to lead America. Then again, we see what we got with 8 yrs of Bush, and it is mostly the same people... Go figure, huh!

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #95 - Oct 8th, 2008 at 7:39pm
Do you think Biden is Presidential? REALLY?

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #96 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 5:22pm
Quote:
Do you think Biden is Presidential? REALLY?

He might not be able to do it well or like I would want, but he could do it, all three men could. Palin, sadly is the worst pick ever. Hutchinson as veep and McCain would've had my vote. I can't vote for Palin... I'm bummed more and more over her pick and Hillary not being picked as well, it is time to have some estrogen around the white house outside of the first lady. George Bush has done one thing by totally fucking up everythnig possible in the wars and economy. He has assured that we will have our first black president...

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #97 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 5:37pm
If it's time for estrogen, then pick Palin. You're like a guy who constantly whines no matter what. She's not perfect but she's at least as good as O'Bama & probably equal to Biden, maybe even better than him. She's shown she's a quick study, she's good on the fly & she seems capable. I'm not sure what happened with that Katie Couric interview but she's been fine every other time I've seen her.

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #98 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 6:32pm
Quote:
She's not perfect but she's at least as good as O'Bama & probably equal to Biden, maybe even better than him. She's shown she's a quick study, she's good on the fly & she seems capable.

Shocked

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #99 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 7:30pm
Quote:
If it's time for estrogen, then pick Palin. You're like a guy who constantly whines no matter what. She's not perfect but she's at least as good as O'Bama & probably equal to Biden, maybe even better than him. She's shown she's a quick study, she's good on the fly & she seems capable. I'm not sure what happened with that Katie Couric interview but she's been fine every other time I've seen her.

If by fine you mean, the same as Bush... that's all she is to me, soundbites and not substance... She might be popular in Alaska, but she didn't do a good job with budgets as mayor or Governor. I don't share her religous beleifs, which are 90% of her foreighn policy... Sorry. I didn't want to convey to you, a woman was good enough. Hillary would've be krypotonite to my vote. Hutchinson, is now, and will always have been the deal breaker for me, with McCain (she is what I consider a real conservative, despite some social difference with me). I'm bummed Hillary didn't get it, as a woman who was qualified and willing. I'm on record as being dead set against voting for a Clinton. Just b/c a candidate is qualified IMO, doesn't mean they get my vote, and just b/c someone is new, doesn't mean they don't get my vote. Hopefully you see how and why I made my decision regarding Palin...
« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2008 at 7:33pm by Pdog »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)