Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Poll Poll
Question: guv palins performance?

she'd get my vote for the PTA    
  2 (6.1%)
she made biden look old    
  4 (12.1%)
a second grader has a bigger vocabulary    
  3 (9.1%)
she should be on top of the ticket    
  3 (9.1%)
she should be on the bottom of the ticket    
  0 (0.0%)
she makes quayle look like JFK    
  3 (9.1%)
she should win american idol    
  1 (3.0%)
i'd like to deregulate her    
  4 (12.1%)
she should have debated paris    
  0 (0.0%)
i like when she says debate    
  1 (3.0%)
McPainful    
  3 (9.1%)
not ready for primetime player    
  9 (27.3%)

Total votes: 33
« Last Modified by: mojoman on: Oct 9th, 2008 at 8:23pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
guv palins performance? (Read 15,887 times)
Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Re: guv palins performance?
Reply #50 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 9:06am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
gimmekeef wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 9:01am:
My sources tell me Palin has a TV gig lined up after she loses the election. "Married With Children 2" will debut late fall on the WB........

Realty TV material, not exceptional leadership material. Joe Six Pack? WTF? is that? I want eleite and exceptional people, not Community College failures!!! Has W dumbed down the base this much?

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #51 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 9:14am
Pdog wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 9:06am:
gimmekeef wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 9:01am:
My sources tell me Palin has a TV gig lined up after she loses the election. "Married With Children 2" will debut late fall on the WB........

Realty TV material, not exceptional leadership material. Joe Six Pack? WTF? is that? I want eleite and exceptional people, not Community College failures!!! Has W dumbed down the base this much?

In a related followup I have learned Carl Rove will be playing the part of Al Bundy....

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

monkey_man
Rocks Off Regular

Fac ut vivas.

Reply #52 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 12:00pm

...&&&&.........&&&&"In other words shut the hell up about what others believe. It only makes you look like a small minded snob. "&&&&Riffy

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #53 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 12:38pm
The pit bull in heels rolled through the Bay Area yesterday. Just to pick up some cash of course. Because their ain't a chance in hell of McStain winning California. :hilarious

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Rhode Island
Reply #54 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 2:35pm
Palin's cute, but she's a dipshit.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #55 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 3:23pm
lotsajizz wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 2:35pm:

Yes, her similarities to O'Bama are amazing!

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #56 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 3:26pm
Child of the Moon wrote on Oct 5th, 2008 at 9:12pm:
I've said this before. I'll say it again.

I am in hate with Sarah Palin. I cannot think of someone I despise more at the moment. That woman assaults - nay, violates - my senses. That anyone could take her at all seriously is a truly disturbing thought. Just the fact that she's on a major political ticket scares me. Having McCain elected would be like seeing the death of my country. But in the event that Ms. Palin somehow finds herself at the top?

That would be like watching somebody fuck my dead country's corpse up the ass.

you made a grown man cry

Why is it that Dems (oh, I know; you're not REALLY a Dem!) always ahte the other side? As much as I dislike O'Bama's ideas & think he's actually not too bright, I don't hate him. As much as I think Joe Biden is just a town drunk who has THE best luck in the world, I don't hate him. These two will be disastrous for this country if they slip in but I'm not a hater. Your side (oops, I forgot; you're not REALLY a Dem!) always goes too far & fast into the hatred.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #57 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 3:29pm
monkey_man wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 12:00pm:

she nailed Palin...

IP Logged

Brainbell Jangler
Rocks Off Regular

Portland, OR
Reply #58 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 3:34pm
Quote:
Child of the Moon wrote on Oct 5th, 2008 at 9:12pm:
I've said this before. I'll say it again.

I am in hate with Sarah Palin. I cannot think of someone I despise more at the moment. That woman assaults - nay, violates - my senses. That anyone could take her at all seriously is a truly disturbing thought. Just the fact that she's on a major political ticket scares me. Having McCain elected would be like seeing the death of my country. But in the event that Ms. Palin somehow finds herself at the top?

That would be like watching somebody fuck my dead country's corpse up the ass.

you made a grown man cry

Why is it that Dems (oh, I know; you're not REALLY a Dem!) always ahte the other side? As much as I dislike O'Bama's ideas & think he's actually not too bright, I don't hate him. As much as I think Joe Biden is just a town drunk who has THE best luck in the world, I don't hate him. These two will be disastrous for this country if they slip in but I'm not a hater. Your side (oops, I forgot; you're not REALLY a Dem!) always goes too far & fast into the hatred.

Stating that Barack is "not too bright" is like suggesting that McCain is "not too old."  It's just laughable, but not unfamiliar.  It's Karl Rove's tactic of attacking the opponent's strength as if it were a weakness.  Be prepared for even more pathetic acts of desperation from the reactionary right as they watch their grip on power "slipping away."

"The ROLLING STONES are more than just a group--they are a way of life."--Andrew Loog Oldham

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #59 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 3:37pm
C'mon, we all know the 57 states thing. If McCain had said that or any of the MANY things this chimp had said, you'd have it/them in yer sig line. I know he went to Harvard Law with you but he was an affirmative action baby & frankly, you haven't shown much in the way of intelligence either.

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #60 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 4:30pm
Quote:

They both have white Moms...

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #61 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 4:34pm
Pdog wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 4:30pm:
Quote:

They both have white Moms...

they both are running with old white guys.......

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #62 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 4:45pm
Quote:
C'mon, we all know the 57 states thing. If McCain had said that or any of the MANY things this chimp had said, you'd have it/them in yer sig line. I know he went to Harvard Law with you but he was an affirmative action baby & frankly, you haven't shown much in the way of intelligence either.

IP Logged

Wild Bill
Rocks Off Regular

Peace, love y abrazos

East Ozarks
Reply #63 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 4:50pm
Anybody else notice the VPL besides me when the future first woman president of the United States came around to her podium last Thursday night?

IP Logged

Brainbell Jangler
Rocks Off Regular

Portland, OR
Reply #64 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 4:51pm
Quote:
I know he went to Harvard Law with you but he was an affirmative action baby & frankly, you haven't shown much in the way of intelligence either.

Michael Phelps would have a tough time displaying his swimming prowess in a wading pool.

"The ROLLING STONES are more than just a group--they are a way of life."--Andrew Loog Oldham

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #65 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 4:54pm
Brainbell Jangler wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 4:51pm:
Quote:
I know he went to Harvard Law with you but he was an affirmative action baby & frankly, you haven't shown much in the way of intelligence either.

Michael Phelps would have a tough time displaying his swimming prowess in a wading pool.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #66 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 4:56pm
Quote:

Michael Phelps for POTUS in 2024 maybe but O'Bama? NEVER!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #67 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 5:15pm
Quote:
Quote:

Michael Phelps for POTUS in 2024 maybe but O'Bama? NEVER!

If the Big O is going to turn this around- we need you onboard. It's American not American't!

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #68 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 5:23pm
Nope. Can't. What comes around goes around.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #69 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 5:26pm
This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxJ7t3U3TDg is stunning! I don't remember any white kids doing this crap when Ronald Reagan led us. "Because of O'Bama, I'm the next architect." Oh, really? Couldn't make it on your own? Too stupid, not enough ambition?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #70 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 5:45pm
Quote:
This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxJ7t3U3TDg is stunning! I don't remember any white kids doing this crap when Ronald Reagan led us. "Because of O'Bama, I'm the next architect." Oh, really? Couldn't make it on your own? Too stupid, not enough ambition?

damn g, what was wrong with that? seemed kind of cool. Do you dislike black people?

IP Logged

chris girard
Rocks Off Regular

Blues lover

Retired & happy
Reply #71 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 6:24pm
sirmoonie wrote on Oct 5th, 2008 at 4:11pm:
chris girard wrote on Oct 5th, 2008 at 1:44pm:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote on Oct 5th, 2008 at 9:17am:
Just for the hell of it I just ran Sarah Palin's name through her own name generator.

I'll be damned. It came out....

BIMBO

But she probably good in bed and she winks. Wonder if she winks when she gives you a BJ, probably at the end when you cum.

Remarks like these are tasteless.  Similar to Cankles, etc.  Pointless as well.  The looks or sex appeal, or lack thereof, of the candidates is irrelevant, and its especially misplaced when discussing female candidates.  That's just the way it is.  Its a god thing, with the fairer sex and all that.

Intelligence is different, because humans have some degree of control over how dumb they are, even if god screwed them on IQ.  Palin seems intelligent enough, just naive and sheltered - she's from Alaska, ffs.

I support Obama and have been sending money to his campaign. I will vote for him in Nov. I have no respect for McCain and swift boat politics. As fas as Palin is concerned, she is not stupid by any means, she did play the political game well enough to become governor of Alaska. She is not ready to be vice president of the US or president by any length of the imagination. Palin was put on thee ticket to get the studpid bubba vote, those with confederate flags on the walls, watch Fox news thinking its unbiased and truthful. That was a crass pollitical move to get a few votes. McCain would do anything to win, values, country, morality, ethics, truth are all BS to him.

As fas as my "tasteless,pointless" remarks are concerned, if you can't take a joke, don't understand humor or have no sense of humor then that;s your problem.  There were plenty of sexist remarks made about Hillary and Bill has so many jokes about him its impossible to county. Making fun of these elitist liars and thieves should be a natural sport.

Sorry I offended you , but I me, and maybe I have a sick point of view, I still want to know if she winks when she has sex.  And for the record, I'd do her in a second, she's cute.

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #72 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 7:00pm
"As fas as my "tasteless,pointless" remarks are concerned, if you can't take a joke, don't understand humor or have no sense of humor then that;s your problem.  There were plenty of sexist remarks made about Hillary and Bill has so many jokes about him its impossible to county. Making fun of these elitist liars and thieves should be a natural sport.

Sorry I offended you , but I me, and maybe I have a sick point of view, I still want to know if she winks when she has sex.  And for the record, I'd do her in a second, she's cute."

Here Here. Let's be fair and balanced shall we.

As this topic is about "performance" I'd love to know if Barry O is hung like a horse and if he's a good fuck.

Wonder if he uses  the word "uh" alot when Michelle is giving him a blow job?

Come on people...these are the questions we at RO should be asking!!!!

LJ.

IP Logged

chris girard
Rocks Off Regular

Blues lover

Retired & happy
Reply #73 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 8:01pm
LadyJane wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 7:00pm:
"As fas as my "tasteless,pointless" remarks are concerned, if you can't take a joke, don't understand humor or have no sense of humor then that;s your problem.  There were plenty of sexist remarks made about Hillary and Bill has so many jokes about him its impossible to county. Making fun of these elitist liars and thieves should be a natural sport.

Sorry I offended you , but I me, and maybe I have a sick point of view, I still want to know if she winks when she has sex.  And for the record, I'd do her in a second, she's cute."

As this topic is about "performance" I'd love to know if Barry O is hung like a horse and if he's a good fuck.

Wonder if he uses  the word "uh" alot when Michelle is giving him a blow job?

LJ.

Probably not. We should be taking this election seriously. I don't know about you but i'm afraid to even think about how much money I lost in the stock market today. I will have work until I'm about 100 years old.

I will not make any more sexist remarks about Palin--agreed--

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #74 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 8:03pm
chris girard wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 8:01pm:
LadyJane wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 7:00pm:
"As fas as my "tasteless,pointless" remarks are concerned, if you can't take a joke, don't understand humor or have no sense of humor then that;s your problem.  There were plenty of sexist remarks made about Hillary and Bill has so many jokes about him its impossible to county. Making fun of these elitist liars and thieves should be a natural sport.

Sorry I offended you , but I me, and maybe I have a sick point of view, I still want to know if she winks when she has sex.  And for the record, I'd do her in a second, she's cute."

Wonder if he uses  the word "uh" alot when Michelle is giving him a blow job?

LJ.

Probably not. We should be taking this election seriously. I don't know about you but i'm afraid to even think about how much money I lost in the stock market today. I will have work until I'm about 100 years old.

I will not make any more sexist remarks about Palin--agreed--

EXACTLY the reply I was hoping for.
Afraid?
I'm more scared than I have EVER been in my life.
Terrified in fact.

LJ.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)