Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 276
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 901,671 times)
Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #450 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 4:42pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #451 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 7:45pm
President Obama singing "Amazing Grace"

One of my favorite hymns.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #452 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 9:18pm

<  ----- Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .......

Be very quiet :

************  {    "  MORE TO COME !!!!!  "   }   *************

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........ :   ******   " It Is A Secret !!!!   "  Smiley

" I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!  "

" Nobody  ,  ....... NOBODY leaves the KGB  , Ronnie !!!!   "

LBJoeykins ®
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2016 at 9:24pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #453 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 9:28pm
gimmekeef wrote on Oct 24th, 2016 at 11:23am:
Donald Chump has no chance....stone cold lock of the year!

*************   " SIGH !!!!!  "    *************

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #454 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 9:35pm

<  ----- " I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!   "

« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2016 at 8:11am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #455 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 9:40pm
Some Guy wrote on Oct 31st, 2016 at 3:44pm:
Riffhard wrote on Oct 31st, 2016 at 3:28pm:
So how's everyone doing? Me? Oh, I'm fine thanks. Shall I dish out the crow pie or do you peeps want to serve yourself? Bawhahahahaha!

Riffy

got my popcorn ready.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #456 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 9:51pm

<  ----------- For all you young posters :

The art of being subtle :

« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2016 at 9:58pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #457 - Nov 2nd, 2016 at 12:11am
Some Guy wrote on Nov 1st, 2016 at 4:42pm:

Yes, thank you. I won't even mention that Riffy is cut n pasting from his FB rants. It doesn't matter as long as we are together again.

Next week, I am starting a pay to play thread that will bring Pug back. And after that, the sky's the limit.

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

leonid
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #458 - Nov 2nd, 2016 at 2:07am
Starbuck wrote on Nov 2nd, 2016 at 12:11am:
Yes, thank you. I won't even mention that Riffy is cut n pasting from his FB rants. It doesn't matter as long as we are together again.

Next week, I am starting a pay to play thread that will bring Pug back. And after that, the sky's the limit.

Are you implying that Riffy's return post is like a recent Stones set list: predictable and uninspired? Maybe he's a little rusty. I blame Obama.

If you can get Pug back I guess anything is possible. Maybe you can get Maxlugar back too. Joey has no material without him. Speaking of Joey, can you wrangle him back to his own thread while you're at it? He's not housebroken yet.

Waka Jawaka

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #459 - Nov 2nd, 2016 at 10:57am
This time next week its finally over....oh wait of course it will just be starting

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #460 - Nov 2nd, 2016 at 11:25am
Can't wait 'till Rosie O'Donnell leaves the country.  Don't suck my cock

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #461 - Nov 2nd, 2016 at 4:24pm
Sprint Cup driver to run Donald Trump car at Texas Motor Speedway

Check out this NASCAR driver's #TrumpCar for Texas Motor Speedway.

By Chase Wilhelm
Nov 2, 2016

With Election Day in less than a week and early voting well underway, presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton are making their final push for the White House.

And once again, Trump will feature his campaign logo on a NASCAR race car, this time on Reed Sorenson’s No. 55 Premium Motorsports Toyota this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway.

Check out the Trump car below:

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/sprint-cup-driver-to-run-donald-trump-car-...

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #462 - Nov 2nd, 2016 at 4:37pm
keep fucking around and he will really end up President.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #463 - Nov 2nd, 2016 at 4:45pm
Some Guy wrote on Nov 2nd, 2016 at 4:37pm:

The 55 car will easily pass pre and post race inspections.

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #464 - Nov 2nd, 2016 at 8:42pm
joey?

« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2016 at 8:51pm by mojoman »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #465 - Nov 2nd, 2016 at 9:09pm

<  ------ Some Guy   ?!   .....  !!!!!!!!    :

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-the-opera-1478126892

" Trump the Opera "

" In place of a routine political endorsement, we give Trump the ultimate tribute—his own opera.  "

By DANIEL HENNINGER

" Political endorsements are a dime a dozen. Instead, we will give Donald J. Trump the grandest tribute to his unique presidential campaign—the world premiere of “Trump the Opera.”

Cast

Trump: Donald Trump

Crooked Hillary: Hillary Clinton

Lyin’ Ted: Ted Cruz

Little Marco: Marco Rubio

Low Energy Jeb: Jeb Bush

The Director: James Comey

Huma the Maidservant: Huma Abedin

Carlos Danger: Anthony Weiner

The Trump Clan: Ivanka, Melania, Donald Jr., Eric

The Clinton Cronies: John Podesta, Cheryl Mills, Terry McAuliffe

Spear Carriers: Chris Christie, Rudy Giuliani, Billy Bush, Corey Lewandowski, Miss Universe 1996

The Mainstream Media Chorus

My Husband: Bill Clinton (Mr. Clinton’s performance is made possible by a special gift from the Opera Society of Kazakhstan.)

Act One

Scene 1: A dining room at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.

Trump, the scion of an American real-estate family, is eating dinner, seated at one end of a 60-foot-long table. At the other end is his wife, Melania. Along the sides of the table are the Trump Family—his daughter Ivanka and two older sons, Donald Jr. and Eric. Trump puts down his Big Mac and says, “I am going to be president.” Ivanka says: “Of what?” Trump, reddening, shouts: “What else? Of the United States!” Melania faints, falling to the floor.

As Donald Jr. rushes to revive Melania, a short, wiry man enters the dining room. Eric says to his father: “Who is this guy?” Trump tells the family his name is Corey Lewandowski. Trump says he found Lewandowski in New Hampshire and that he will run Trump’s presidential campaign. Revived, Melania implores her husband: “Why have you done this to me?” Trump replies: “I want to build a wall.” Trump and Lewandowski sing the moving construction duet: “A beautiful wall (Un bel muro).”

Scene 2: A Republican primary debate.

Trump stands behind a podium on a stage. On either side of him, extending to the edges of the stage, are 15 men and a woman who all say they are running for the Republican presidential nomination. The debate begins and Trump announces that he will not address anyone by their real name. Instead, he refers to them as Lyin’ Ted, Little Marco and Low Energy Jeb.

The men have heard rumors of Trump’s wrathful followers, the Trumpians, and accept Trump’s insults. Lyin’ Ted attempts to placate Trump, addressing him as “my good friend, Donald.” Trump hears this as an insult and replies that Lyin’ Ted’s father might have had something to do with the Kennedy assassination. Lyin’ Ted pulls a knife from his belt. Carly Fiorina holds on to Lyin’ Ted’s wrist and in a terrifying aria warns Trump to “beware the revenge of women (la vendetta delle donne).” Gripping the sides of his lectern, Trump vows he will never again look upon the face of Fiorina.

Act Two

Scene: An interrogation room at the FBI.

It is late Saturday afternoon. Light from the setting sun illuminates the faces of Democratic presidential candidate Crooked Hillary, the Director James Comey, and Crooked Hillary’s lawyer and confidante, Cheryl Mills. Comey asks Crooked Hillary if it is true that while she was Secretary of State, she maintained a personal email server.

Crooked Hillary replies with one of the most extended arias in the history of opera: “I do not recall (Non ricordo).” Comey asks if she used the server to discuss her daughter’s wedding. Crooked Hillary replies: “Non ricordo.”

The Director asks if she has ever heard of the Clinton Foundation. Crooked Hillary rises from the table and shrieks, in a piercing F above high C: “Non ricordo! Non ricordo!”

Mills, the confidante, leans forward and asks Comey in a low, ominous whisper if the FBI is recording their conversation. The Director says she has insulted him, smashes Mills’ laptop against the wall and orders them to leave the building.

Act Three

Scene One: An outdoor stage in Palm Beach, Florida.

Trump, beset by the vast forces of Crooked Hillary and various female accusers, has retreated to his kingdom in southern Florida. Standing before a huge throng, Trump defends himself by singing the Duke of Mantua’s aria from Verdi’s “Rigoletto”: “Questa o quella (This woman or that woman).” Trump suddenly cries out that Crooked Hillary “should be locked up!” The Trumpian chorus thunders: “Lock her up! Lock her up! (Rinchiudetela!)”

Scene Two: The basement of Crooked Hillary’s castle in Chappaqua.

It is the night before the election. Crooked Hillary, Huma the Maidservant, Carlos Danger and James Comey sit at a table on top of which is a silver chalice and small ceramic pitcher. Behind them is a mammoth pile of destroyed electronics—laptops, PCs, BlackBerrys, servers.

The Director places a document on the table and the three sign it. Carlos Danger pours white liquid from the pitcher into the chalice and all drink from it, including Comey. As the others seem to fall asleep, Crooked Hillary rises to sing her last aria: “I spent my entire life helping everyone (Tutta la mia vita).”

Final Act

Scene: A golden apartment in Trump Tower on Fifth Ave.

It is 4 a.m. on election morning. Trump is at his desk, tweeting curses and maledictions at his enemies. Trump’s consigliere, Rudolph Giuliani, enters the room and tells Trump he is still a genius. Trump tweets more curses. The Trump Family enters with Chris Christie, now returned from exile in New Jersey.

All walk out onto a balcony above Fifth Avenue, led by Trump. A crowd has filled the street below. Trump suddenly climbs onto a chair and raises his arms, as if about to jump into the crowd. Instead, Trump raises his right hand, forms his thumb and fingers into a delicate zero and sings the final aria in the 72-hour-long opera: “Believe me (Credetemi). It will be so beautiful. It’s going to be very, very beautiful. Believe me.”

Opera ends. Trump begins three days of curtain calls.  "
« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2016 at 2:33pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #466 - Nov 2nd, 2016 at 9:28pm
Some Guy wrote on Nov 2nd, 2016 at 4:37pm:

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #467 - Nov 3rd, 2016 at 6:39am
keep it up fatboy.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #468 - Nov 3rd, 2016 at 2:04pm

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #469 - Nov 3rd, 2016 at 2:45pm
Edith Grove wrote on Nov 3rd, 2016 at 2:04pm:

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #470 - Nov 3rd, 2016 at 3:03pm
Some Guy wrote on Nov 3rd, 2016 at 2:45pm:
Edith Grove wrote on Nov 3rd, 2016 at 2:04pm:

It's a rigged system.

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #471 - Nov 3rd, 2016 at 5:03pm
This is my FIRST and LAST post on this thread...since I voted 14 days ago...I dont care what any candidate or party robot phone call or talk show blowhard or whatever has to say...

FACT...over 50% of NC voters have ALREADY cast their ballots...

NC was the FIRST state to report 100% of their returns 2012 election night.

2.3 millions voters already...VOTED...because of early voting opportunities offered

WHY...OH WHY...does every state not allow this great opportunity to its citizens?!?

An article in the NYT:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/north-carolina-early-vote-tracker...

It full of what-ifs...and numbers...but interesting enough...

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Reply #472 - Nov 3rd, 2016 at 8:26pm
I took a massive dump this morning, and I realized that shitting in a closed bathroom is no good. And that D. Trump is an asshole.

To be fair, I went twice to the restroom. It smells.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #473 - Nov 3rd, 2016 at 9:29pm
Paranoid Android wrote on Nov 3rd, 2016 at 5:03pm:
This is my FIRST and LAST post on this thread...since I voted 14 days ago...I dont care what any candidate or party robot phone call or talk show blowhard or whatever has to say...

FACT...over 50% of NC voters have ALREADY cast their ballots...

NC was the FIRST state to report 100% of their returns 2012 election night.

2.3 millions voters already...VOTED...because of early voting opportunities offered

WHY...OH WHY...does every state not allow this great opportunity to its citizens?!?

An article in the NYT:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/north-carolina-early-vote-tracker...

It full of what-ifs...and numbers...but interesting enough...

***************   " SIGH !!!!!   "   *********************

" You Bet Big  .......... You WIN Big !!!!!!   "

« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2016 at 9:34pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #474 - Nov 3rd, 2016 at 9:39pm
gimmekeef wrote on Nov 2nd, 2016 at 10:57am:
This time next week its finally over....oh wait of course it will just be starting

" You Bet Your Sweet Bippy !!!!!!!   "

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 276
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)