Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 276
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 901,848 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #425 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:36am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Starbuck wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 11:18pm:
Riffy sends his love and this teaser:

"Sorry folks but anyone that thinks Hillary is winning this shit show is out of their minds! What a screeching harpy! Lying corruptocrat from the word go!"

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #426 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 3:24pm
Joey,

You better get you a snow suit and some snow loving dogs.   

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #427 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 6:28pm
Factory Girl wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 at 3:24pm:
Joey,

You better get you a snow suit and some snow loving dogs.   

Or some knee pads.

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #428 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 9:37am
Salaries for Personal Secretaries for the U.S.A. President's wives

Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary from her husband's salary.

Total Personal Staff members for other first ladies paid by taxpayers:

Mamie  Eisenhower:--- One-- paid for personally out of President's  salary.

Total number of  Personal Staff Members paid by Tax Payers.

Jackie Kennedy:  -------One

Lady Bird  Johnson-----One

Pat Nixon  ----------------One

Betty  Ford----------------One

Rosaline Carter: --------One

Barbara Bush:  ----------One

Hilary Clinton:  ----------Seven

Laura Bush: --------------One

Michele Obama: --------Twenty-two

Michele Obama's personal  staff:
One.. $192,200 - Sher, Susan  (Chief Of Staff)

Two.. $160,000 -  Frye, Jocelyn C. (Director of Policy And Projects For The First  Lady)

Three..$133,000 - Rogers,  Desiree G. (White House Social Secretary for Mrs. Obama)

Four.. $122,000 - Johnston,  Camille Y. (Director of Communications for the First Lady)

Five.. $120,000 - Winter,  Melissa (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

Six.... $110,000 Medina , David S.  (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

Seven.. $104,000 - Lilyveld,  Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First  Lady)

Eight.. $95,000 - Starkey,  Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First  Lady)

Nine.. $90,000 - Sanders,  Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Project for the First  Lady)

Ten.. $85,000 - Burnough, Erinn  (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

Eleven.. $84,000 - Reinstein,  Joseph B.(Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

Twelve.. $82,000 - Goodman,  Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For  The First Lady)

Thirteen.. $80,000 Fitz, Alan  O.(Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First  Lady)

Fourteen.. $77,500 - Lewis, Dana  M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)

Fifteen.. $72,500 - Mustaphi,  Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First  Lady)

Sixteen.. $70,000 - Jarvis,  Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The  First Lady)

Seventeen.. $65,000 -  Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The  First Lady)

Eighteen.. $63,000 - Tubman,  Samantha a (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)

Nineteen.. $60,000 - Boswell,  Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First  Lady)

Twenty.. $56,000 - Armbruster,  Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)

Twenty-One.. $55,000 - Bookey,  Natalie (Staff Assistant)

Twenty-Two.. $55,000 - Jackson,  Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First  Lady)

Total $2,075,200 in annual  salaries

There has NEVER been anyone in  the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers  whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social  life.

This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and  "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard  Air Force One on all ALL Trips, Europe included.

As of 11/15.2015 the Obama  Family has spent over 1.3 Billion dollars on personal family trips. 
They were personal not political or Government related.

Copyright Canada Free  Press:
Yes. The Canadian Free Press  had to publish this, perhaps because America no longer has a free  press and the USA media is too scared that they might be considered  racist or suffer at the hands of Obama if any of them published  this.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #429 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 10:07am
SCL ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #430 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 10:09am
moonie ?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #431 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 10:10am
Some Guy ?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #432 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 10:11am
leonid ?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #433 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 10:12am
Voodoo ?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #434 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 3:11pm

Man 'fed up' with Dems says he dumped manure at Ohio Democratic HQ

by Eric Schwartzberg, Hamilton Journal-News

WARREN COUNTY, Ohio --

A 47-year-old Ohio man is facing a misdemeanor charge after he dumped a truckload of manure at Warren County Democratic Headquarters, police said.

James R. Pinell, of Lebanon, was charged with one count of criminal mischief, a third-degree misdemeanor. He is scheduled to appear in Lebanon Municipal Court for arraignment on Thursday.

Asked about his actions, Pinell told the Hamilton Journal-News that he is "fed up with Democratic party" and dumped the manure this weekend as a retaliation "for all the garbage they've been putting out on us."

"I think what they've done, more or less, to the country by having partial-birth abortions and just … the emails and everything, I just feel like half the country, we've just had enough of it," he said. "I just reached … spoke out."

Pinell said this isn't the first time he's carried out such an act. He said "back then," the first time he dumped the manure at party headquarters, was because of "Obamacare" and abortion.

Manure was dumped in 2012 outside the building at 1975 U.S. Route 42., but this time, the building had a security camera that recorded the dumping of the mountain of manure just after midnight on Saturday.

Bethe Goldenfield, chairwoman of the Warren County Democratic Party, called the incident "a minor inconvenience."

"Yes, it's a distraction, maybe and … a disappointment, but the tenor of this campaign cycle, even though it happened before, it's even more heightened," Goldenfield said. "To me it's just a minor blip on the radar and keeps us focused and maybe even work a little bit harder to educate our voters and show that it's important for them to come out and vote.

"We're focused on mining every voter that we can and get them to the polls and get them to vote for Hillary Clinton and the other candidates down the ballot."
Goldenfield said the county's Democratic party is not discouraged and remains "pretty resilient."

"I mean, we are a 30-70 county with a very strong Republican presence and one-party rule, so we're used to a little bit of adversity," she said.

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #435 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 3:11pm

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #436 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 3:28pm
So how's everyone doing? Me? Oh, I'm fine thanks. Shall I dish out the crow pie or do you peeps want to serve yourself? Bawhahahahaha!

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #437 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 3:44pm
Riffhard wrote on Oct 31st, 2016 at 3:28pm:
So how's everyone doing? Me? Oh, I'm fine thanks. Shall I dish out the crow pie or do you peeps want to serve yourself? Bawhahahahaha!

Riffy

got my popcorn ready.

Riffy, at my command unleash hell!

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #438 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 3:56pm
Riffhard wrote on Oct 31st, 2016 at 3:28pm:

Riffy

I'll help serve.  stu-smiling

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #439 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 4:01pm
fixin' to shred some drone ass...

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #440 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 4:06pm
And now they hate Comey. Imagine my shock. Let's run through this. FBI Director James Comey begs out of recommending prosecution in July. Most likely because he had a tiger by the tail and didn't want it to devour himself or the agency. So he put the case aside. Dems cheered and hailed him as an honest broker. Thing is though, he never dropped the investigation. Fast forward to September and some senior agents investigating the pervert Anthony Weiner for sexting a 15 years old North Carolina girl stumble upon a laptop that both the perv and his former wife, Huma Abedin, Clinton's right hand woman/"second daughter", had shared. Somehow over 650,000 emails heretofore unknown to the FBI are found. A search via metadata inside this laptop showed that thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, of these emails were to or from Hillary's home brewed server. This implicates both Abedin and Hillary herself. At the absolute very least both are possibly guilty of contempt. Both contempt of Congress and contempt of the FBI. Big big big deal! What was Comey supposed to do? Allow a Constitutional crisis by just keeping quite or should he have let congress know that a massive treasure trove has been found and it could change the whole direction of the investigation? It could, and probably will, lead to several arrests. The real irony of the whole thing? Hillary is the one who introduced Huma to Weiner! LOL! You can't make it up. She's done folks. I just wonder how anyone could ever defend voting for her. Hating Trump is one thing, but supporting a woman that has lied throughout the entirety of her political life is quite another. The Democrats had to know how despicable this woman is and yet they still made sure to destroy Bernie Sander's bid to clear a path for her to win the nomination. I can't wait until this movie comes out!

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #441 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 5:57pm
you had me at And.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #442 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 9:22pm
Some Guy wrote on Oct 31st, 2016 at 5:57pm:
you had me at And.

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #443 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 9:30pm

"  ...........  at my command unleash hell! "

« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2016 at 9:57am by Joey »  

IP Logged

polytoxic
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #444 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 9:55am
Edith Grove wrote on Oct 31st, 2016 at 9:37am:
Salaries for Personal Secretaries for the U.S.A. President's wives

Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary from her husband's salary.

Total Personal Staff members for other first ladies paid by taxpayers:

Mamie  Eisenhower:--- One-- paid for personally out of President's  salary.

Total number of  Personal Staff Members paid by Tax Payers.

Jackie Kennedy:  -------One

Lady Bird  Johnson-----One

Pat Nixon  ----------------One

Betty  Ford----------------One

Rosaline Carter: --------One

Barbara Bush:  ----------One

Hilary Clinton:  ----------Seven

Laura Bush: --------------One

Michele Obama: --------Twenty-two

Michele Obama's personal  staff:
One.. $192,200 - Sher, Susan  (Chief Of Staff)

Two.. $160,000 -  Frye, Jocelyn C. (Director of Policy And Projects For The First  Lady)

Three..$133,000 - Rogers,  Desiree G. (White House Social Secretary for Mrs. Obama)

Four.. $122,000 - Johnston,  Camille Y. (Director of Communications for the First Lady)

Five.. $120,000 - Winter,  Melissa (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

Six.... $110,000 Medina , David S.  (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

Seven.. $104,000 - Lilyveld,  Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First  Lady)

Eight.. $95,000 - Starkey,  Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First  Lady)

Nine.. $90,000 - Sanders,  Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Project for the First  Lady)

Ten.. $85,000 - Burnough, Erinn  (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

Eleven.. $84,000 - Reinstein,  Joseph B.(Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

Twelve.. $82,000 - Goodman,  Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For  The First Lady)

Thirteen.. $80,000 Fitz, Alan  O.(Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First  Lady)

Fourteen.. $77,500 - Lewis, Dana  M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)

Fifteen.. $72,500 - Mustaphi,  Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First  Lady)

Sixteen.. $70,000 - Jarvis,  Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The  First Lady)

Seventeen.. $65,000 -  Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The  First Lady)

Eighteen.. $63,000 - Tubman,  Samantha a (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)

Nineteen.. $60,000 - Boswell,  Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First  Lady)

Twenty.. $56,000 - Armbruster,  Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)

Twenty-One.. $55,000 - Bookey,  Natalie (Staff Assistant)

Twenty-Two.. $55,000 - Jackson,  Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First  Lady)

Total $2,075,200 in annual  salaries

There has NEVER been anyone in  the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers  whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social  life.

This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and  "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard  Air Force One on all ALL Trips, Europe included.

As of 11/15.2015 the Obama  Family has spent over 1.3 Billion dollars on personal family trips. 
They were personal not political or Government related.

Copyright Canada Free  Press:
Yes. The Canadian Free Press  had to publish this, perhaps because America no longer has a free  press and the USA media is too scared that they might be considered  racist or suffer at the hands of Obama if any of them published  this.

Just a quick note here, the Canada Free Press operates out of a storefront here in Toronto, and is basically a self-styled Infowars type operation. It is not to be mistaken for the Canadian Press, which is actual honoured institution in these parts. You can read about the founder here, she's an obscure wingnut that nobody pays attention to. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judi_McLeod

There's plenty to be wary of in corporate media, but it's important not to swing too far in the other direction and blindly trust any self-styled news website.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #445 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 10:00am
polytoxic wrote on Nov 1st, 2016 at 9:55am:
There's plenty to be wary of in corporate media, but it's important not to swing too far in the other direction and blindly trust any self-styled news website.

THANKS !!

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #446 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 10:06am
Joey ?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #447 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 10:45am

************  {    "  MORE TO COME !!!!!  "   }   *************

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........ :   ******   " It Is A Secret !!!!   "  Smiley

" I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!  "

« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2016 at 10:46am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #448 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 1:15pm
Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is.  "Kenneth," he says.

"And what is your question, Kenneth?" she asks.

"I have three questions," he says.

"First -- whatever happened in Benghazi?

"Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?

"And, third -- whatever happened to the missing six billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"

Just then the bell rings for recess.  Hillary informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says,  "Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time.

Who has a question?"

A different boy -- little Johnny -- puts his hand up.

Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is.

"Johnny," he says.

"And what is your question, Johnny?" she asks.

"I have five questions," he says.

"First -- whatever happened in Benghazi?

"Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?

"Third -- whatever happened to the missing six billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?

"Fourth -- why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?

"And, fifth -- where's Kenneth?"

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #449 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 4:13pm
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2016 at 4:15pm by Starbuck »  

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 276
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)