Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 276
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 900,864 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #2775 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 9:07pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

<  ----- Gimmekeef ?!  ... !!!!!   :

« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:56am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2776 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 9:19pm

<  ------------ I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!   : 

« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:57am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #2777 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 10:30pm
I see it is Joey!

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2778 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:33am
moonie said fuck it.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2779 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 9:48am
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 6:07pm:
Is this the beginning of the end?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2780 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 12:56pm
Joey wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 9:07pm:
<  ----- Gimmekeef ?!  ... !!!!!   :

Asshole looks like he is waiting for a dinner for six.

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2781 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:12pm
Joey wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:50pm:
<  ----------- Edith  .... ?!  ... !!!!   :

Joey ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2782 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 9:12pm
Edith Grove wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:12pm:
Joey wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:50pm:
<  ----------- Edith  .... ?!  ... !!!!   :

Joey ?

Yes Edith  ..................    Young Joeykins !!!!!!    :

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2783 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 9:19pm
Some Guy wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:35am:
WASHINGTON — The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has subpoenaed the Trump Organization to turn over documents, including some related to Russia, according to two people briefed on the matter. The order is the first known time that the special counsel demanded documents directly related to President Trump’s businesses, bringing the investigation closer to the president.

<  ------------ Some Guy   ..... ?!  ... !!!!   :

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/20/asia/taiwan-china-xi-jinping-intl/index.html

" With option to rule for life, China's Xi sets sights on Taiwan "

" Hong Kong (CNN)Xi Jinping began his second term as China's president with a blunt warning for Taiwan, an island it views as a breakaway province.

"All acts and tricks to split the motherland are doomed to failure and will be condemned by the people and punished by history," Xi said Tuesday at the close of the National People's Congress, Beijing's rubber-stamp legislature.

"Every inch of our great motherland's territory cannot be separated from China," he said, drawing loud applause from his audience inside the Great Hall of the People.

The tough talk on Taiwan isn't new. But Xi now has the option to serve as president for life, meaning he can execute strategies that last decades rather than years.

That long leash could give Xi opportunity to focus on achieving something that's eluded Chinese Communist leaders for nearly seven decades since the founding of the People's Republic: regaining control of Taiwan.

"Taiwan is very important and he wants to do it within his lifetime," said Willy Lam, a professor at the Center for China Studies at the Chinese University in Hong Kong.

"If Xi Jinping can pull off this national reunification by so-called liberating Taiwan, then he has something in the history books," Lam said.

The democratic island of Taiwan (officially the Republic of China) is separated from mainland China (the People's Republic) by a thin stretch of water and has been self-governed since a bloody civil war ended in 1949.

Though both Taipei and Beijing view the island as part of China, neither government recognizes the legitimacy of the opposing side, with Beijing warning that it could retake the island by force if necessary.

A renewed focus by Xi on Taiwan would put China on a collision course with the United States, which has diplomatic relations only with Beijing but maintains close unofficial links with Taipei.

Washington also provides arms to the island under the Taiwan Relations Act, and has signaled closer ties with Taiwan after President Donald Trump signed a bill Friday that aims to make it easier for US officials to visit the island and Taiwan officials to visit the US.

Zhang Baohui, a professor of political science at Lingnan University in Hong Kong said that Taiwan could be part of Xi's motive for removing restrictions on term limits but it's not an issue he's likely to move on in the near term.

"His most important priority is domestic politics. Externally, Taiwan is secondary compared to US-Sino relations, the Korean peninsula and boosting China's leadership role in the world."

For now, what he wants is to deter Taiwan from greater independence, Zhang said, but that calculation could change should the balance of power shift between the US and China.

"After 20 years, by 2040, if China's achieved military parity then it may be feasible if they could win at a low cost."

One of China's top military leaders, Han Weiguo, the commander of the Chinese military's ground forces, said last week that Taiwan should be reunited by peaceful means but warned: "That doesn't mean the problem could be postponed indefinitely. It should be solved as quickly as possible," Han said, according to the Hong Kong-based South China Morning Post.

A pillar of Xi's leadership has been his promise of returning China to its former glory, before Western powers dealt the country a humiliating blow, starting in the Opium Wars of the 1800s, and the chaos that engulfed China throughout the early 20th Century.

Part of that promise is steeped in nationalism, and there's perhaps no other issue that whips up more nationalist fervor inside China than the issue of Taiwan.

Straying from the policy of "One China," which has governed relations between Beijing, Taipei and Washington for decades, can lead to serious consequences.

Companies like Marriott, Zara and Delta all had their websites blocked by China's censors in January after authorities found they listed Taiwan as a separate country.

The same sensitivity can be seen in Beijing's furious response to the Taiwan Travel Act, which Trump signed into law with little fanfare Friday.

The new law encourages US government officials of all levels to travel to Taiwan for official meetings and vice versa. While it has no binding legal force, it's symbolically supportive of Taiwan. Beijing has often called on the US to block visits by Taiwan's political leaders.  "

« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:49am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2784 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 9:25pm

« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2018 at 9:21pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2785 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 6:50am
Shortly after the absolutely unsurprising re-election of Russian President Vladimir Putin, U.S. President Donald Trump was given explicit instructions in his daily briefing materials to avoid congratulating his counterpart.

But despite the all-caps notation reading “DO NOT CONGRATULATE,” Trump did so anyway, according to a report Tuesday by The Washington Post.

The good ole days will be referred to as the time we were only worried about a birth certificate, sadly.
« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2018 at 2:24pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2786 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:59pm
Some Guy wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:33am:
moonie said fuck it.

<  ------------ Some Guy   .... ?!  ... !!!!!   :

http://www.omaha.com/opinion/david-ignatius-saudi-crown-prince-is-young-leader-i...

" David Ignatius: Saudi crown prince is young leader in a hurry "

" WASHINGTON — As Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman begins his whirlwind promotional tour of America, it’s important to assess what he has already begun changing in Saudi policy and what’s on his “to do” list.

The modernization of Saudi cultural and religious life is evident to any visitor to the kingdom. When I was in Riyadh three weeks ago, I saw many small signs of the expansion of women’s rights, such as: Women’s gyms are opening around the city, women’s sports teams are organizing, women are attending the real football matches and cultural events, and women eagerly discuss what cars they’ll be buying when they’re allowed to drive in June.

“We are all human beings, and there is no difference,” the Saudi crown prince said in an interview Sunday with CBS’s “60 Minutes.” Talk is easy, of course, but in a country where women have been treated as second-class citizens for so long, such royal proclamations matter.

Economic reforms, however, are mostly still in the planning stage. The privatization of Saudi Aramco has been delayed a year, and it’s not yet clear how much of the oil company will be floated publicly, where the stock sale will take place or its valuation. The anti-corruption putsch last November seems popular with the Saudi public, but it’s still not clear whether turning the Ritz-Carlton in Riyadh into a billionaires’ prison has helped or hurt the rule of law in Saudi Arabia.

The biggest foreign challenge for MBS, as he’s known, is the potentially ruinous war in Yemen. The Saudi leader jumped into this conflict three years ago, hoping to smite an Iranian-backed force centered around the Houthi sect in northwest Yemen. The Houthis managed to ally with former president Ali Abdullah Saleh, and Saudi bombs and artillery devastated the impoverished country but hasn’t yet forced the Houthis to accept a settlement.

The tide is turning in Yemen, MBS insisted Feb. 26 during more than two hours of discussion at his palace.

Prospects for a Yemen settlement have improved, another senior Saudi official told me. A model is the deal that was nearly reached 18 months ago in Kuwait. Now, as then, a key Saudi demand is that the Houthis give up heavy weapons before a transitional government is in place; the Saudis fear a repetition of Lebanon, where Hezbollah kept its weapons after the end of the civil war and became a state within the state.

One little-noticed area of change is Saudi Arabia’s relationship with Iraq, which has been stunted for a generation. MBS has met Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi and held several meetings with a senior Iraqi security leader. Foreign ministers have exchanged visits, too. Both sides laud the sharing of information about potential threats. The two countries have established a joint “coordination committee” to facilitate further discussion.

Saudi-Iraqi cultural and economic contacts have also expanded: A the real football game between the two nations in Basra in February was a raucous moment of sports diplomacy. An international oil and gas exposition in Basra, planned for December, will give another chance for the two countries to mingle, just a few kilometers from the Iranian border.

And then there’s the religious rift: The Saudi-Iraqi estrangement in recent years helped worsen the sectarian divide between Sunnis, who regard Mecca as their religious center, and Shiites, who look to Najaf in central Iraq as a holier shrine even than Qom in Iran. MBS has tried to bridge this religious divide, partly as a way of undercutting Iranian influence, and Iraqis and Saudis both report progress.

Sheikh Mohammad al-Issa, a member of the Saudi religious leadership and head of the government-backed Muslim World League, said in a Feb. 27 interview that he had hosted Moqtada al-Sadr, a fiery Iraqi cleric, for a lengthy discussion in Riyadh recently. “I don’t believe we have any issues with the Shia as a sect,” he told me. This tolerant stance may help offer an alternative for Arab Shiites who want to resist Iranian tutelage.

MBS is an autocratic young leader in a hurry. He wants to fight every battle at once.

But he needs to be in the business of solving problems, as in Yemen and Iraq, rather than picking new fights with Iran. And in his travels across America this month, he’d be wise to make some friends outside the Trump White House.  "

« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2018 at 9:14am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2787 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 9:33pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 12:12pm:
FUCK TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

<  ----- WE SURE MISS THE HOPESTER !!!!    :

....... and we all love us some Pocahontas  . What  .... ?!   ..... Oh ,  ... Sure .   Here Ya GO !!!!!!     Smiley   :

http://www.tv.com/shows/morning-joe/reviews/

|
|
V

" A nice break!
By lrs0318, Yesterday
What an unexpected treat this morning. I have the privilege of actually hearing a panelist complete a sentence. I haven't had to hit the mute button once! Take a nice long vacation, Joe! "Morning Mika" has a nice ring to it!  "

WTF ?!     I only lasted ten seconds this morning  .  Joe Scarborough's powerful intelligence is the only reason to stay tuned  .  When Mika is there all by herself railing , ranting  , mewling and braying against The Great President Donald J. Trump ( ' Dear Leader ! ' ) one is better off watching CNBC's Joe Kernan and Becky Quick ( ' HOT ! ' )  .........................   Did I mention we sure miss Hope Hicks ?
« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2018 at 4:44pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2788 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 9:25am
John Wayne Toilet Paper:

@realDonaldTrump
Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2789 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 10:56am
Edith Grove wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 9:25am:
John Wayne Toilet Paper:

@realDonaldTrump
Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!

two over the hill assholes we would be better off without....

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2790 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 12:15pm
gimmekeef wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 10:56am:
John Wayne Toilet Paper:

@realDonaldTrump

I'm thinking Biden was bullied in school, it just took 60 years for him to build up some courage.

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2791 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 3:38pm
Edith Grove wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 12:15pm:
gimmekeef wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 10:56am:
John Wayne Toilet Paper:

@realDonaldTrump

I'm thinking Biden was bullied in school, it just took 60 years for him to build up some courage.

both of these codgers talking tough but both took deferments to get out of Nam War.......

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2792 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 8:57pm

<  ------ I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!  : 

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-03-22/trump-s-china-tariffs-may-be-...

" Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
Tough U.S. measures allow the Chinese leader to be the economic nationalist he wants to be.   "

" U.S. President Donald Trump has finally carried out his threats on trade with China, announcing on Thursday the start of a process that will lead to sweeping tariffs on Chinese imports and restrictions on Chinese investments. Trump hopes to compel a recalcitrant China to end a range of unfair business practices and open its market wider to U.S. companies, thus reducing the large U.S. trade deficit.

In fact, Trump could be doing just the opposite -- taking the pressure off Chinese President Xi Jinping rather than ramping it up. In some respects, Trump’s tariff plan plays right into Xi’s hands.

Part of this is political. Xi’s central message to the Chinese public, pounded home by relentless state propaganda, is that he’s the man who will raise China to its proper place on the world stage. A victim of Western predations for too long, Xi’s China will right the wrongs of history and achieve the “China Dream” -- its return as a prosperous, peaceful world power.

Trump’s aggressive stance on trade helps Xi play his prescribed role in this grand drama. A quieter approach that elicited real concessions from Beijing might cast doubt on Xi’s nationalist credentials. By contrast, Trump’s big, very public challenge presents Xi with a stage-perfect opportunity to show himself an inveterate defender of Chinese interests, standing up to yet another Western bully.

He can do so while being fairly confident of outlasting Trump in a slugfest. Xi, who has set himself up to remain China’s president for life, doesn’t face anything like the near-term political pressures Trump does, with midterm elections looming just months from now. Also, exports no longer play as big a role in the Chinese growth story as before: China's trade balance has shrunk from about 7.4 percent of gross domestic product in 2007 to 3.5 percent last year. Unless the tariff battle escalates dramatically, the hit to Chinese growth from U.S. duties should be minimal.

More importantly, Trump may be unintentionally aiding Xi’s long-term economic agenda. Though Xi and his policy team happily champion globalization and free trade in public, the Chinese president has shown himself to be every bit the economic nationalist Trump is -- possibly more so. China’s government is investing billions to develop industries, such as semiconductors and commercial aircraft, that are now dominated by the West. The “Made in China 2025” industrial program envisions using state support to promote a wide range of advanced industries, including electric vehicles and medical devices. The program aims to supplant foreign companies rather than invite them in.

Despite official pledges, Xi’s economic agenda hasn’t included substantial free-market reforms. Only occasionally, and when it suits China’s interests, does the government follow through. China is talking about inviting more foreign businesses into elderly care, for instance -- hardly surprising, given how quickly the population is aging. Promises to allow greater foreign participation in the financial sector also make sense given the bad-loan burden weighing on Chinese banks; they could use some outside cash to recapitalize.

The new U.S. tariffs provide Xi an ideal excuse to do what he’s inclined to do anyway. The government can put off any market-opening measures, continue to promote and protect Chinese industry -- and still play the innocent victim. Already, China is said to be ready to hike restrictions on U.S. exports in retaliation for the new tariffs, further closing off its market.

True, U.S. efforts to keep advanced technology out of Chinese hands could set back China’s attempt to upgrade its industries. And by continuing to stall on reforms, China could raise the ire of other major trading partners -- in Europe, for example.

Xi is taking a calculated risk, however. Trump has alienated so many of his allies that they’re unlikely to gang up on China in partnership with the U.S. Look at how Canada, Germany and other close U.S. friends joined China in deploring Trump’s blanket tariffs on steel and aluminum.

Perhaps at some point, American and Chinese officials can sit down and resolve their differences through negotiation. That may have to wait for a change in leadership in the U.S. Until then, Xi may be perfectly happy to wage a trade war. The benefits appear to outweigh the costs. "
« Last Edit: Mar 23rd, 2018 at 10:17am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #2793 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 9:09pm
Some Guy wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 9:06am:
If Trump really wanted to hook a brotha up he'd get rid of this losing an hour bullshit.

« Last Edit: Mar 23rd, 2018 at 9:38am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2794 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 8:34am
each morning I awake and turn on the news and all I see is...

FUCKING UP

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2795 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 9:43am
Some Guy wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 8:34am:

FUCKING UP

Unemployment is at a 17-year low, with African-American and Hispanic unemployment at all-time lows.

You must be watching the
C
linton
N
ews
N
etwork.
   Oh no! not you again

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Reply #2796 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 3:30pm
I miss Bushy.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #2797 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 4:01pm
BONOISLOVE wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 3:30pm:
I miss Bushy.

Those were the days !!

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #2798 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 4:31pm
Heres whats wrong with Washington....they rush through a 2300 page 1.3 trillion spending bill that was released on Wednesday night and passed late Thursday. Who the fuck had time to read it or debate it?

Forget the two parties...they are all ASSHOLES

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #2799 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 5:36pm
Edith Grove wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 9:43am:
Some Guy wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 8:34am:

FUCKING UP

Unemployment is at a 17-year low, with African-American and Hispanic unemployment at all-time lows.

You must be watching the
C
linton
N
ews
N
etwork.
   Oh no! not you again

You gotta take off them Trump colored glasses. Moof...

« Last Edit: Mar 23rd, 2018 at 5:37pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 276
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)