Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Raleigh, North Cackalacky, July 1, 2015 Carter-Finley Stadium, setlist, pics, wolves, rams and devils (Read 19,537 times)
Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Re: Raleigh, North Cackilacky, July 1, 2015 Carter-Finley Stadium, setlist, pics, wolves, rams and devils
Reply #100 - Jul 3rd, 2015 at 11:46pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
ScottyB!!

Welcome Brother!!
Looks like we were close in proximity to one another from the vid.

THANK YOU for sharing...one of the BEST first posts EVER!!!

IP Logged

Trey Krimsin
Rocks Off Regular

Slots Rule You Bastards!!!!!!

Thomasville, North Carolina
Re: Raleigh, North Cackilacky, July 1, 2015 Carter-Finley Stadium, setlist, pics, wolves, rams and devils
Reply #101 - Jul 3rd, 2015 at 11:58pm
Looks like ScottB wasn't far from me, either. Maybe in the lower level, though.

And I have to agree. Exemplary first post.

It's just that demon life, it got me in its sway - MJ/KR

My first published comic work can be found here! And this is only the beginning...:
http://www.grayhavencomics.com/comics/the-gathering-faithtime-travel/

[img]
WWW https://www.facebook.com/rodney.traynham Trey+Krimsin  
IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #102 - Jul 4th, 2015 at 9:20am
Hey Trey!
Sorry to have missed you. I was in Sec 5
I feel we got one of the best shows of the tour all around...of course I am biased and this was my first of the tour...and first in 9 years (AC 2006, BABY!!!).

I think NC has proved to be a viable market for them...

IP Logged

Trey Krimsin
Rocks Off Regular

Re: Raleigh, North Cackalacky, July 1, 2015 Carter-Finley Stadium, setlist, pics, wolves, rams and devils
Reply #103 - Jul 4th, 2015 at 1:00pm
Sorry to have missed you too, PA. I was trying to find you guys at the Backyard Bistro and I forgot to write down your number. I thought I could log in to the message board on my phone and for some reason, it wouldn't accept the password. Plus, there were so many people in around the bar. Grr...

If the Stones play NC again (keeping my fingers crossed for this), then I will plan better at meeting some of the inmates from the asylum.

I was in section 13 and it was PACKED. Barely had any room to move around, but my uncle and I had a great view of the stage, which I did expect. There really isn't a bad angle from those stands of the football field and they were great for this show. The show exceeded all of my expectations and it was a great set list. This was the closest I'll ever get to heaven for sure.
« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2015 at 1:01pm by Trey Krimsin »  

My first published comic work can be found here! And this is only the beginning...:

[img]
IP Logged

TomL
Rocks Off Regular

Change the Fucking sets

Sweet Virginia
Re: Raleigh, North Cackalacky, July 1, 2015 Carter-Finley Stadium, setlist, pics, wolves, rams and devils
Reply #104 - Jul 6th, 2015 at 11:21am
Sorry we missed you Trey. we were about 25 ft up the hill at the hotel. A great show for all. SAL was awesome.

Thank you PA for everything. The heights thing was BRILLANT. best acting I seen in a long time. And after I left in the morning, I though I hope I let the right cat in, LOL. See you in Buffalo.

...Her love is ecstasy When her arms enfold me I hear her tender rhapsody But in reality, she doesn't Fucking know me...JMI once again..... running away with me...........

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #105 - Jul 6th, 2015 at 11:26am
TomL wrote on Jul 6th, 2015 at 11:21am:
Sorry we missed you Trey. we were about 25 ft up the hill at the hotel. A great show for all. SAL was awesome.

Thank you PA for everything. The heights thing was BRILLANT. best acting I seen in a long time. And after I left in the morning, I though I hope I let the right cat in, LOL. See you in Buffalo.

Tom...you are most welcome...I always enjoyed your company at the Shidoobee brunches in Georgetown. And to all who are wondering...TOM is an excellent guest. I counted the towels and they were all there after he left my house. I checked the silverware...and YES...all there.
He even let my cat (who was MIA for 2 1/2 days) in the house and i woke up to find him at my feet exhausted.

See ya in Buffalo!!

IP Logged

Trey Krimsin
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #106 - Jul 6th, 2015 at 6:28pm
If the cat starts drinking everything in sight and smoking the good chiba, then you'd better get that cat into rehab ASAP.

On second thought, there may be no saving that cat. The cat's under the influence of Sai Wong and from what I hear, there's no breaking that influence. Not even a time warp in a TARDIS.

[img]
IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #107 - Jul 6th, 2015 at 10:17pm
Trey Krimsin wrote on Jul 6th, 2015 at 6:28pm:
If the cat starts drinking everything in sight and smoking the good chiba, then you'd better get that cat into rehab ASAP.

On second thought, there may be no saving that cat. The cat's under the influence of Sai Wong and from what I hear, there's no breaking that influence. Not even a time warp in a TARDIS.

Stray Cat Blues?

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

ScottB
I'm new!!

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #108 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 7:12am
Hey again! I uploaded my second video from this show. I used a small point and shoot Sony camera for the video with this one. I was able to zoom in here and you can see a lot more than with my phone. I just threw the footage together and it's pretty rough but I did include the bow to the audience at the end which is pretty cool. Enjoy!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)