Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"Let it Bleed" with Dwayne Dopsie! JazzFest, New Orleans, La - May 2, 2024 © Chris Granger, The Times-Picayune

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Happy Birthday, Glencar! (Read 5,712 times)
glencar
Ex Member

Re: Happy Birthday, Glencar!
Reply #100 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:00am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

Yes, my employer was called. I was subjected to a certain claim that was somewhat bizarre. I was cleared. IF ANYONE DOES IT AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE THE FB-fucking-I AT YOUR DOOR. GOT IT?

I'm not going to rehash that whole thread again but let me say a few things. If I called  pdog a faggot, I sincerely apologize - to faggots everywhere. You don't deserve such a slur. I'm sure most faggots don't attack friends & make insane accusations & pull the other shit he did. 

I never threatened pdog. In fact, after he made a semi-implicit threat to seek to get me banned, I stopped reading his posts. I rarely referred to him & I certainly didn't threaten him. I didn't harass him or whatever else he's been claiming here.  I always liked the guy but this whole episode has taught me what a reprehensible jerk he is. Even if he didn't make the call (and I believe his claims) then he put the idea out there.  3 hours were taken away from me doing my job so that some spurious claims could be investigated. THINK ABOUT THAT!

I'm done with this board. I can't post where I can't trust. I've had fun with almost all of you. I will post at Shidoobee but it won't be with the same sense of friendship that I felt here, at least not in the beginning. I will miss most of you & I hope to see you next year at any gatherings.

Thanks to Gazza, Voodoo & Jaxx. I'm sorry that I expressed my obvious displeasure at the election of B. Hussein but I thought this was a free country. It's ironic that the same guy who accused me of intimidation in this very thread was the one who made threats against me & was too ahppy to have me shut up. Ironic, no?

Goodbye everyone.

IP Logged

Ten Thousand Motels
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #101 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:10am
"I'm done with this board. I can't post where I can't trust. I've had fun with almost all of you. I will post at Shidoobee but it won't be with the same sense of friendship that I felt here, at least not in the beginning. I will miss most of you & I hope to see you next year at any gatherings."

You gotta do what you gotta do.  But I sincerely hope you reconsider when things wind down.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #102 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:13am
Quote:
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

Yes, my employer was called. I was subjected to a certain claim that was somewhat bizarre. I was cleared. IF ANYONE DOES IT AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE THE FB-fucking-I AT YOUR DOOR. GOT IT?

I'm not going to rehash that whole thread again but let me say a few things. If I called  pdog a faggot, I sincerely apologize - to faggots everywhere. You don't deserve such a slur. I'm sure most faggots don't attack friends & make insane accusations & pull the other shit he did.  

I never threatened pdog. In fact, after he made a semi-implicit threat to seek to get me banned, I stopped reading his posts. I rarely referred to him & I certainly didn't threaten him. I didn't harass him or whatever else he's been claiming here.  I always liked the guy but this whole episode has taught me what a reprehensible jerk he is. Even if he didn't make the call (and I believe his claims) then he put the idea out there.  3 hours were taken away from me doing my job so that some spurious claims could be investigated. THINK ABOUT THAT!

I'm done with this board. I can't post where I can't trust. I've had fun with almost all of you. I will post at Shidoobee but it won't be with the same sense of friendship that I felt here, at least not in the beginning. I will miss most of you & I hope to see you next year at any gatherings.

Thanks to Gazza, Voodoo & Jaxx. I'm sorry that I expressed my obvious displeasure at the election of B. Hussein but I thought this was a free country. It's ironic that the same guy who accused me of intimidation in this very thread was the one who made threats against me & was too ahppy to have me shut up. Ironic, no?

Goodbye everyone.

dude, a return goodbye post? Peace out my friend. It sounds like your ok. Sorry to hear it.
« Last Edit: Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:21am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #103 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:16am
" ....   something smells fishy. "

... !!!!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #104 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:17am
You might miss my entry into the 2K club later today.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #105 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:21am
" I'm done with this board. I can't post where I can't trust. I've had fun with almost all of you. I will post at Shidoobee but it won't be with the same sense of friendship that I felt here, at least not in the beginning. I will miss most of you & I hope to see you next year at any gatherings.  "

YOU MAKE YOUNG JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!

Why ?!

WHY ?! .... WHY do you make Joey cry so violently ?!

Wait !!!!! .....Here is something that REALLY makes Joey cry so violently :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAerijQ0hIg&feature=related

Why ?! 

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #106 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:23am
Joey wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:21am:
" I'm done with this board. I can't post where I can't trust. I've had fun with almost all of you. I will post at Shidoobee but it won't be with the same sense of friendship that I felt here, at least not in the beginning. I will miss most of you & I hope to see you next year at any gatherings.  "

YOU MAKE YOUNG JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!

Why ?!

WHY ?! .... WHY do you make Joey cry so violently ?!

Wait !!!!! .....Here is something that REALLY makes Joey cry so violently :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAerijQ0hIg&feature=related

Why ?!  

Joey that makes me cry as well....The Who video that is.

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #107 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:24am
" You might miss my entry into the 2K club later today "

Some Guy ..............................................

Did you happen to catch THIS posting ?!  [ one of Joey's BEST EVER !! ]:

" I actually have nothing against Kenny's drumming and thought he performed very well with Pete & Company in the late 1970's and very early 80's  . I believe The Faces played concert halls and arenas where the echo of the drum kit accentuated the beat . However  , a stadium gig is another thing .  Those 1979 - 1980 WHO arena concerts are some of my favorite boots but whenever they played in a stadium all of the songs began to sound the same -- Kenny's drumming was like a school bus hurtling down a road at ninety miles per hour with a flat tire in the back and another flat tire in the front -- thus  leaving the audiences with puzzled looks on their faces ( pun ?! ) and empty wallets as they dranks themselves into oblivion at the bar after the show in order to forget what they had just witnessed . So Sad .......and so COMPLETELY unnecessary ( see : certain poster from this board we all used to know and love  ) Smiley  "

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #108 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:25am
" Joey that makes me cry as well....The Who video that is. "

I was referring to Roger's voice ( ...very hoarse )  .

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Rhode Island
Reply #109 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:31am
Gazza wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 8:03am:
The rest of your post speaks volumes.

Kiss my undercover ass

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #110 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:33am
"Glencar, I've called you into my office today because I hear you've been a douchebag at Rocks Off."

IP Logged

Ten Thousand Motels
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #111 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:49am
I can't complain, someone did warn me once about hanging around with those Rolling Stones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH7dj6wOnao

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #112 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:54am
I ain't getting in the 2K club like this.

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #113 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 10:10am
lotsajizz wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:31am:

Kiss my undercover ass

Dont push your fucking luck.

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Ten Thousand Motels
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #114 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 10:40am
Gazza wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 10:10am:
lotsajizz wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 9:31am:

Kiss my undercover ass

Dont push your fucking luck.

Voodoo is the webmaster. Why doesn't he weigh in on this? Pot a stop to it?

IP Logged

Ten Thousand Motels
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #115 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 10:47am

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #116 - Dec 11th, 2008 at 10:51am
Last I was aware, both of us were admins.

Enough has been said on this thread already by several parties, including the person who was on the receiving end of it.

It's not going to be allowed to develop into another 30-page pissing fest, so it's being locked..

This board isnt going to be allowed to go down the toilet because of a few people who cant behave in a civilised manner to each other. If we have to boot some people off to prevent that, we'll do so. We've done it before. Trust me, Voodoo and myself have better things to do than deal with this shit.

I think a few people need to read Pam's post above and reacquaint themselves with what this site is supposed to be about and also with the terms and conditions of membership of this site before they hit the 'post' button in future.

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)