Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 276
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 905,668 times)
Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #875 - Jan 27th, 2017 at 7:25am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Some Guy wrote on Jan 27th, 2017 at 6:39am:
Trump is fucking up.

Fucking up the establishment, that's for sure.

When was the last time a non-politician entered the Presidency without owing anybody anything?

Actually, he does owe the electorate fulfillment on his promises which has him rather busy these first few days.

Imagine....... a President that aggressively tackles problems and does what he says he's going to do.

Never thought I'd see the day. 

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #876 - Jan 27th, 2017 at 8:08am
Edith Grove wrote on Jan 27th, 2017 at 7:25am:
Trump is fucking up.

When was the last time a non-politician entered the Presidency without owing anybody anything?

Actually, he does owe the electorate fulfillment on his promises which has him rather busy these first few days.

Imagine....... a President that aggressively tackles problems and does what he says he's going to do.

Sounds great and hope it turns out that way for a change. Let's see what actually gets done and THEN the effect those changes have.

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #877 - Jan 27th, 2017 at 9:03am

'  ...... young joey   ........ more kellyanne    ......... I need more kellyanne   .   '

Say no more me Stonesian Brother    :

« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2017 at 2:52pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

a.completeunknown
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #878 - Jan 27th, 2017 at 7:04pm
Fake news: Few people in mall area on Inauguration Day.
Alternative fact: Pic taken 8:22 AM.

Fake news: TRUMP hired prostitutes for golden showers, Russia blackmailing him.
Alternative fact: NOT!

Fake news: TRUMP got rid of MLK Jr. head bust in White House.
Alternative fact: MLK III met with him at the tower and had good things to say in spite of reporters trying to get him to criticize TRUMP. Also MLK Jr.'s niece voted TRUMP. And plus also too one minor point, he didn't get rid of the bust!
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2017 at 7:05pm by a.completeunknown »  

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #879 - Jan 27th, 2017 at 7:14pm
Voodoo predicts: Trump will be the second president of the USA to resign from office, at least Nixon was more than 4 years, Trump will resign earlier.

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #880 - Jan 27th, 2017 at 7:28pm
Joey?

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #881 - Jan 27th, 2017 at 8:06pm
Edith Grove wrote on Jan 27th, 2017 at 7:25am:
Trump is fucking up.

Yes, imagine what an incredibly great president. Insists that massive voter fraud was the reason he didn't win the popular vote. Claims that voters being registered in two staes is a rampant problem. Doesn't realize his own daughter and members of his cabinet are registered to vote in multiple states..............................Edith?

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #882 - Jan 28th, 2017 at 8:19am
Is Trump real? Really? or I'm smoking Joey's? Or a bad acid? If that's the case what a bad loooooong trip!!!

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #883 - Jan 28th, 2017 at 6:10pm
Dear Rocks Off Friends

I never post in the politics threads or discussions but recently I have not flooded but posted a lot here.

America was, is and will always be great

I love the USA; I lived there, I studied there, I worked there, I sent my daughter to study there, I currently work for a 100% American Company and have worked for another big American Company in the past.

I love America (The USA) and I love America (The continent) and I love you all!

I’m not Democrat or Republican. All of my posts are against Trump as a “person” because as simple as this: He is creating the Disunited States of America, no one before has disunited the Americans as Trump did and is doing it. In this case I mean the Americans as the people of the USA as Trump is uniting the rest of America (Continent) as none has done before, for this I thank you Donald! But what about your own country?

Listen you uneducated shithead: The USA is not your own company, is the GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, so treat it with full respect!

Trump is creating hate between Americans don’t let him do it, unite all and continue being GREAT AS ALWAYS.

Sincerely

Voodoo… proud to be 100% Mexican, proud to be 100% Spanish and proud to be 100% legal American

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #884 - Jan 28th, 2017 at 6:37pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Jan 28th, 2017 at 6:10pm:
I currently work for a 100% American Company and have worked for another big American Company in the past.

I wish that company would have let you stay in Chicago for a few more days in 2013.

It really would have been something to experience a Stones show with you crazy bastard.  LOL

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #885 - Jan 29th, 2017 at 2:44am
Life is not fair regardless of where you live.  This world is divided into two groups:  "The Pretty People" and then the rest of us.

Compare these two videos of two young drunk Mexican women:

The first one is rich and white, and the Mexican police is so nice and polite to her.

The second is poor and mixed-race and the Mexican police kicked her @-$-$ so bad, they sent her to a hospital.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2017 at 3:05am by gorda »  

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #886 - Jan 29th, 2017 at 9:06am
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Jan 28th, 2017 at 6:10pm:
Dear Rocks Off Friends

I never post in the politics threads or discussions but recently I have not flooded but posted a lot here.

America was, is and will always be great

I love the USA; I lived there, I studied there, I worked there, I sent my daughter to study there, I currently work for a 100% American Company and have worked for another big American Company in the past.

I love America (The USA) and I love America (The continent) and I love you all!

I’m not Democrat or Republican. All of my posts are against Trump as a “person” because as simple as this: He is creating the Disunited States of America, no one before has disunited the Americans as Trump did and is doing it. In this case I mean the Americans as the people of the USA as Trump is uniting the rest of America (Continent) as none has done before, for this I thank you Donald! But what about your own country?

Listen you uneducated shithead: The USA is not your own company, is the GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, so treat it with full respect!

Trump is creating hate between Americans don’t let him do it, unite all and continue being GREAT AS ALWAYS.

Sincerely

Voodoo… proud to be 100% Mexican, proud to be 100% Spanish and proud to be 100% legal American

Well said Voodoo.

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #887 - Jan 29th, 2017 at 4:37pm
Tell me again how the ban on people from these 7 countries will help in the fight against terrorism..................While your at it. Can I get a detailed explanation of the republican plan that will replace the Affordable Health Care Act.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/29/us/refugee-terrorism-trnd/index.html?sr=fbCNN01291...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #888 - Jan 29th, 2017 at 6:22pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Jan 29th, 2017 at 4:37pm:
Tell me again how the ban on people from these 7 countries will help in the fight against terrorism..................While your at it. Can I get a detailed explanation of the republican plan that will replace the Affordable Health Care Act.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/29/us/refugee-terrorism-trnd/index.html?sr=fbCNN01291...

I'm not even going to click on that link given CNN's propensity for reporting false "news."

Seven out of forty (or so) majority Muslim countries have travel restrictions put on them due to their history of facilitating terrorism.
The temporary restriction is expected to last about ninety days until a plan is devised to effectively screen these travelers.
It's not like Obama left us with anything to work with, so it's deemed necessary to put a temporary hold on passengers from these countries.

As for health care, there is no agreed upon plan as of yet.
The "Republican plan" as you call it could very well keep many of the good features of Obamacare.
Sen. Cassidy, a Republican doctor from Louisiana is presenting a plan that would let people keep their Obamacare plan if they like it.
Other lawmakers are presenting their ideas as well, and I'm sure there are some moderate Democrats that would like to see some changes.
One thing is for sure though, lawmakers are not going to have to vote for the law first so that we can see what's in it.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #889 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 6:30am
Edith ain't gonna make it.

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #890 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 9:24am
At this pace Trump will have his entire agenda completed in 3-4 months....then hopefully go away.......

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #891 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 10:57am
Debating and trying to discuss "facts" and "truth" with people supporting an authoritarian fascist is pointless.
They're bullies and mean, always have been. They only exhaust you. You'll come from a place of critical thinking and see they have only rhetoric and false flags. Nothing will change except you'll feel despair instead of the hope needed to resist this takeover of America.

It's been tried before.

Fascism creates diversion but it also displays its intent, you just need look.

Voter fraud is not a problem, intent is to further suppress or suspend elections.

Muslim ban to fight terrorism, intent look at history we've already been destroying ten of thousands of muslim in the mid east. this will continue and muslims in the usa will be persecuted more.

building a wall and illegal immigration, intent to further demonize and attack latinos and exploit them for work. Americans aren't going to suddenly start doing these jobs, that are being done well and by people paying taxes. There will be a push to further exploit immigrants for cheaper labor i.e.: slave labor. This could take on many forms. look to history.

Steve Bannon is a racist piece of shit, very dangerous. Capable of great evil and another person using Trumps ignorance to further his goals, which in simple terms... He's just mean. but not like mean saying bad words,  more like I'll destroy entire groups I dislike hatred.

There's nothing to argue or debate.... trying to prove that media isn't lying or that this is a fact and that isn't is exactly what was going on in Germany in the 1930's.
They said the jew lost the war and profited from defeat. Many people spent a great deal of energy saying this isn't true, and all said Nazi's weren't that dangerous, just had different opinions. Within less than 10 years 42 million people were dead!

I'm not comparing Trump to Hitler or us to Nazi Germany. It's all forms of fascism and authoritarian rulers from the past 100 years to look at. there's no single blueprint, it's as unique as the people doing the fucking over...
Just hope people are smart enough to see it, and resist it....

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #892 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 11:34am
Some Guy wrote on Jan 30th, 2017 at 6:30am:

Kinda makes you want to cry, doesn't it ?

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #893 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 12:06pm
Good one Edith....now that's funny!

IP Logged

Marie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #894 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 4:51pm
PDog.....the only bully I see around here is YOU.

You can agree to disagree....people like you are dangerous too.

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #895 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 6:15pm

He's got nothing. Here's more fake news he won't click on. Because he WON! The agenda of hate and bigotry won. Who needs anything else. Make America hate again.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/a-clarifying-moment-in-amer...

IP Logged

Marie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #896 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 6:36pm
Sweetcharmedlife has California seceded yet?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #897 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 8:28pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Jan 30th, 2017 at 6:15pm:

He's got nothing. Here's more fake news he won't click on. Because he WON! The agenda of hate and bigotry won. Who needs anything else. Make America hate again.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/a-clarifying-moment-in-amer...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #898 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 9:25pm
Edith Grove wrote on Jan 30th, 2017 at 8:28pm:
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Jan 30th, 2017 at 6:15pm:

******************" I LOVE YOU All !!!!!!!!!!!!!  ******************

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #899 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 9:30pm

*************      {   " I LOVE YOU ALL     ---- LET US MAKE DRINKING  ' GREAT AGAIN !!!!!!   '  "  }  *****************

« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2017 at 9:33pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 276
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)