Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 276
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 905,339 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!) - Enter at your own risk! Warning… Probable bullcrap inside
Reply #3800 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 10:57am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
BONOISLOVE wrote on Oct 29th, 2018 at 10:33am:
This is the bes' thread ever.

<  --------------- Another Friday Evening    ..................  Another Night of  ................ Wait for it !!!!!!!   .......   :

That is right .   THAT IS RIGHT !!!!!!   : 

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

*********  " DRINKING WITH Xi : DINNER AT BRAZEN HEAD EDITION  !!!!!!!  "   ***********

Hello Me Stonesian Brothers and Sisters    

Leaves fallin’  , Temperatures droppin’  , Turtlenecks wearin’  , Apple Orchards Pickin’     ……………. why the incessant “ Dropping ‘ G’s ‘  “ today
me Stonesian Brothers and Sisters ?  …… Because the election is right around the corner    --- THAT is why .  Emperor Xi and his Entourage were
in fine form last Friday Evening as we met up at The Brazen Head a lil’ bit early as Xi was hungry for some fine Irish Food ( The Gaelic Hot Wings
would not cut it for THIS Emperor   --- Best to stick with the Lemon Pepper Salmon with side Creamy Baked Onion Soup  ) . Anyway  , after dinner
Xi and myself had a serious , SERIOUS discussion ( ….. whilst sipping 16 Year Old Lagavulin [  …. one of the smokiest noses from Islay ] ) about
the Upcoming Midterm Election . Xi expressed concern about the usual , habitual October / November Surprise  (  Origin : 1968   -- LBJ Calls
off the Bombs ) . I assured The Emperor regardless of what happens a few days before the election every single U.S. Male is unified
and “ All In “ with the Great One   ---- President Donald J. Trump ( Magestic  “  PRECIOUS  “  Leader ! )  The Booming Economy keeps accelerating
to the point where one can literally bend down  , put their ear to the pavement  , and hear the ROAR !!!!!!!!   This is no longer the Democratic
( “ THE DIMS ! “ ) Two Percent Economy but The Republican Four Percent ( .. perhaps FIVE ? ) Economic GROWTH / PRODUCTIVITY !  Xi smiled
and stated that he plans to vote Republican in this election    --- we both laughed heartily  , ordered up a couple of Jager Bombs and some
Guinness Pints (  ….. with Xi’s requisite Guinness Foamy head a few inches thick on top with Shamrock perfectly and succinctly traced into the foam
---- it is GOOD to be the Emperor ) and wondered if we should send Pocahontas another ‘ Spit Kit ! ‘   ( ….. that Lil’ Kit !!!!!   …… that Lil ‘ KIT !!!!! )
so she can try one more time to determine if she even HAS 1/64th Native American Heritage ? Entire ROOM Now Laughing with people falling
off their bar stools and rolling around on the floor in sheer joyous celebratory delirium !
     Soon VIP Hostess Erin appeared  , grabbed Xi’s thigh whilst whispering something into his ear  , and together promptly disappeared
into the Robert Emmet Room for the rest of the night . 

“ I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!   “ 

« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2018 at 8:25am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!) - Enter at your own risk! Warning… Probable bullcrap inside
Reply #3801 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 11:00am
Joey wrote on Oct 29th, 2018 at 10:57am:
<  ---------------
IT IS COMING !!!!!!!!!!!    .................. WORSE than ' Cats ! '     :

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

a bunch of assholes

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3802 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 11:09am

<  ------------------   IT IS COMING !!!!!!!!!!!    .................. Better than ' Cats ! '     :

Joey ?

#National Cat Day: The most popular cat names of 2018
by Fiza Pirani, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, NCD

Founded in 2005 by pet and family lifestyle expert Colleen Paige, National Cat Day is an unofficial holiday celebrated on Oct. 29 meant to bring awareness to the number of cats that need to be rescued each year.

In fact, according to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, approximately 3.2 million cats enter U.S. shelters annually.

Considering adopting your own furry feline? Once you do your homework, get the appropriate supplies and make sure the cat has received its shots, it’s time to name your new housemate.

According to John Lewis Pet Insurance, which conducts annual customer surveys, the most popular cat name of 2018 is Bella, followed by Tilly and Lola.

The 10 most popular cat names of 2018, according to John Lewis Pet Insurance:

Bella

Tilly

Lola

Coco

Daisy

Poppy

Luna

Molly

Rosie

Phoebe

Another survey from Healthy Paws Pet and Insurance Foundation found the five most popular male and female cat names from 2017 were Stella, Oscar, Gracie, Finn and Daisy.

https://myconnection.cox.com/article/trending/fe9c7d22-db90-11e8-9398-f451e611f7
09/

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3803 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 8:45pm

« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2018 at 8:20am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3804 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 8:53pm

« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2018 at 8:20am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3805 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 8:59pm
Edith Grove wrote on Oct 29th, 2018 at 11:09am:

<  ------------------   IT IS COMING !!!!!!!!!!!    .................. Better than ' Cats ! '     :

Joey ?

#National Cat Day: The most popular cat names of 2018
by Fiza Pirani, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, NCD

Founded in 2005 by pet and family lifestyle expert Colleen Paige, National Cat Day is an unofficial holiday celebrated on Oct. 29 meant to bring awareness to the number of cats that need to be rescued each year.

In fact, according to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, approximately 3.2 million cats enter U.S. shelters annually.

Considering adopting your own furry feline? Once you do your homework, get the appropriate supplies and make sure the cat has received its shots, it’s time to name your new housemate.

According to John Lewis Pet Insurance, which conducts annual customer surveys, the most popular cat name of 2018 is Bella, followed by Tilly and Lola.

The 10 most popular cat names of 2018, according to John Lewis Pet Insurance:

Bella

Tilly

Lola

Coco

Daisy

Poppy

Luna

Molly

Rosie

Phoebe

Another survey from Healthy Paws Pet and Insurance Foundation found the five most popular male and female cat names from 2017 were Stella, Oscar, Gracie, Finn and Daisy.

https://myconnection.cox.com/article/trending/fe9c7d22-db90-11e8-9398-f451e611f7
09/

Yes Edith    ------ Young Joey

My Kitty is 1/2 Maine Coon and 1/2 Norwegian Forest    --- BIG FRIGGIN KITTY KAT !!!!!! .............................. Name  : BUSTER !!!! Smiley   ... Always Smashing Through Screen Doors and can knock over a television set with his tale ( This is necessary whenever Pocahontas appears on the screen and I can not locate the remote to switch her off !!!!!   Nasty Woman !!!!!  )
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2018 at 11:11am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3806 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 9:04pm

<  ------------ Some Guy   ?!   .... !!!!!!   :

https://www.omaha.com/opinion/cal-thomas-the-sickness-spreads/article_a1ff78d7-b...

" Cal Thomas: The sickness spreads . "

" Just in time for Halloween comes a former male stripper, who drove a van with Trump stickers plastered all over it, being charged with sending pipe bombs to top Democratic leaders, a journalist and at least one celebrity, all of whom have been vocal critics of President Donald Trump.

The New York Post headline was the cleverest: "Caught Red Hatted: Steroid-abusing Florida stripper driving Trump van is charged with Dem bomb spree."

The Post reported that the accused, Cesar Sayoc Jr., was said to be lost and a "sick individual" who is estranged from his family, but eventually "found a father" in Trump. He also hates his mother, according to Ronald Lowy, his Miami attorney.

Well, yes, you wouldn't expect a stable individual who loves his mother to do what Sayoc is accused of doing.

Predictably, many of those who were targets of Sayoc's pipe bombs, some of which were incapable of exploding, are blaming Trump for inciting people like Sayoc to go beyond verbal attacks and engage in dangerous, unlawful behavior.

Some on the right point to language used by Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., former Attorney General Eric Holder, former President Barack Obama and others (the New York Times published a review of a novel, the plot of which revolves around the assassination of Trump with the aid of a rogue Secret Service agent). Those conservatives claim that left-wing rhetoric is mostly responsible for widening the political divide and polluting civil debate.

How about each side taking responsibility for its own language and behavior? People attending Trump rallies dislike big media, but their rants haven't changed what conservatives believe is biased reporting. Why don't some in the Trump crowd invite a reporter to lunch and calmly explain their feelings and political points of view?

On the left, why don't some of those people confronting Republicans out for a quiet dinner with family and friends respectfully ask for an appointment to explain why they oppose Republican and conservative ideas and offer their own proposals for making America better? Whose mind is changed when their dinner is interrupted by people accusing them of treason?

As a conservative, I understand the anger felt by many on my side about the way our political positions, faith and worldview are portrayed by the media and wider culture, but behaving as conservatives sometimes do only reinforces long-held stereotypes in the minds of secular progressives who think of us as uneducated Bible-thumpers, intolerant, judgmental and a "basket of deplorables."

While many in mainstream media deplore everything for which the right stands, I think they secretly enjoy the conflict because it boosts ratings and sells newspapers. Conflict always attracts a larger audience than comity, but that is no excuse for contributing to the conflict.

Our anger at government and politicians solves nothing. The country is divided. It has always been that way. The focus should be not on winning a war of words, which is impossible so long as the name-calling continues; the focus should be on winning the battle of ideas and what works best in promoting the welfare of most Americans.

If that sounds naive in our polarized environment, what would you suggest? Clearly, what we are engaged in now isn't working. As the late Glen Campbell sang, "Try a little kindness." It's better than sending bombs through the mail. It's also better than behaving rudely in restaurants.  "
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2018 at 11:16am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3807 - Oct 30th, 2018 at 10:33am
Sending troops to the border, putting up massive tent cities and now this to stop the caravan.
All this to excite the dimwits into voting and then back to nothing but bitching.
Fucked by the Electoral College hard.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-executive-order-end-birthright-citize...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3808 - Oct 30th, 2018 at 1:38pm
Some Guy wrote on Oct 30th, 2018 at 10:33am:
Sending troops to the border, putting up massive tent cities and now this to stop the caravan.
All this to excite the dimwits into voting and then back to nothing but bitching.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-executive-order-end-birthright-citize...

I'd bet that in some point in time the Dems benefitted from the College.

BTW, HuffPost still sux.

#HuffPostSux

#WhiteHouseGotBalls

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #3809 - Oct 30th, 2018 at 3:43pm
Edith Grove wrote on Oct 30th, 2018 at 1:38pm:
Some Guy wrote on Oct 30th, 2018 at 10:33am:

I'd bet that in some point in time the Dems benefitted from the College.

BTW, HuffPost still sux.

#HuffPostSux

#WhiteHouseGotBalls

Yup..its the Fox News of left wing rags

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3810 - Oct 30th, 2018 at 9:07pm

« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2018 at 6:16am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3811 - Oct 30th, 2018 at 9:13pm

« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2018 at 6:23am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3812 - Oct 30th, 2018 at 9:21pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Oct 14th, 2018 at 5:25pm:
FUCK TRUMP Kiss my undercover ass

|
|
|
|
|
V

« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2018 at 2:26pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3813 - Oct 30th, 2018 at 9:32pm

« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2018 at 6:26am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3814 - Oct 31st, 2018 at 8:52am
Some Guy ?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3815 - Oct 31st, 2018 at 9:21am
Red Wave?  Are there that many white supremacists?

Can we call it a white wave?
A fat white wave?
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2018 at 11:15am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #3816 - Oct 31st, 2018 at 8:52pm
Blue wave is coming bitches. Fuck Trump. Fuck Pubelicans. FUCK HATE! Vote Blues. FUCK HATE!!!!!!!

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3817 - Oct 31st, 2018 at 9:01pm

« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2018 at 8:22am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3818 - Oct 31st, 2018 at 9:08pm

<  ------------------- PRIMO PRESIDENTIAL TAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ...................   WE LOVE HIS WOMEN  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :

« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2018 at 9:46am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3819 - Oct 31st, 2018 at 9:13pm

« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2018 at 8:26am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3820 - Nov 1st, 2018 at 9:08am
According to early voting numbers we have established a Blue Landslide already.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3821 - Nov 1st, 2018 at 9:48am
Some Guy wrote on Nov 1st, 2018 at 9:08am:
According to early voting numbers we have established a Blue Landslide already.

#HuffPostSux ??

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3822 - Nov 1st, 2018 at 10:33am
Edith, we're gonna turn your computer screen blue.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3823 - Nov 1st, 2018 at 11:18am
Insert Trumpy Bear here.......
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2018 at 11:30am by Edith Grove »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3824 - Nov 1st, 2018 at 11:29am
Some Guy wrote on Nov 1st, 2018 at 10:33am:
Edith, we're gonna turn your computer screen blue.

Already got a bright red elephant wearing a MAGA hat for a screensaver, but thanks anyway !

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 276
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)