Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 276
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 903,364 times)
sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #1275 - May 8th, 2017 at 6:42pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1276 - May 8th, 2017 at 8:39pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on May 8th, 2017 at 6:42pm:

***********************************    {    " SIGH !!!!!         ....       NOT A CHANCE !!!!!     .... WE NEED PRESIDENT TRUMP !!!!  "  }   ***********************************

It Is Coming !!!!!    :

LBJoey ®
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2017 at 2:47pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1277 - May 8th, 2017 at 8:47pm

<  ------------------------  Some Guy  ......   ?! ... !!!!!!   The Morning Cable Television Ratings Are HERE :

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-fox-friends-trump-20170314-st...

" Cable's top morning show 'Fox & Friends' gets a ratings bump from its biggest fan, President Trump  "

"   ....  supporters of Trump’s brand of populism are making “Fox & Friends” their morning destination. The show had its best month ever in February, averaging 10.3 million viewers, according to Nielsen, a 46% gain over the same month a year ago.

The program is riding a trend in which viewers are moving toward political talk in the morning as the frenetic activity of the Trump administration dominates the national conversation.

MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” was up 34% in February compared with a year earlier, averaging 247,000 viewers. CNN’s “New Day” was also up 46% to 139,000 viewers. Both programs have a heavy Washington focus, but a far more skeptical view of Trump. "

Let us all bow and say a prayer that Morning Joe's Ratings and Viewership somehow improve over the course of the year . They are praying for Morning Joe in India   :

............... and Brussels  :

« Last Edit: May 9th, 2017 at 1:34pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1278 - May 8th, 2017 at 8:56pm

<  -----  Currently Praying in Iowa for a Morning Joe Ratings / Viewership Increase  :

« Last Edit: May 9th, 2017 at 11:03am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1279 - May 8th, 2017 at 9:08pm
Joey? When will Trump be impeached?

Well, first you need to find an impeachable offense the President has committed.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #1280 - May 9th, 2017 at 7:08am

Not gonna happen no matter what he does. If the GOP don't give a rats ass about Russian meddling and hacking then for sure they will never open any real hearings. And at this point any evidence relating to Trump is not there. But he sure can't seem to ever tell the truth or understand it. It isn't all fake folks.

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #1281 - May 9th, 2017 at 6:51pm
Can you say Watergate? After only 4 months. We have the  crookedest president ever.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1282 - May 9th, 2017 at 9:05pm

<  ------- Nicole Wallace  ( Hot ! ) was back on Morning Joe earlier today  ( First Time since the Election  )  .

Here is hoping they swap out Mika Mouse ( ' Home Girl  ' ) for Nicole  . Perhaps their ratings would go up  -- just sayin'   :

« Last Edit: May 10th, 2017 at 8:10am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1283 - May 9th, 2017 at 9:32pm

< ----------- NEVER !!!!!!   :

« Last Edit: May 9th, 2017 at 9:40pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #1284 - May 9th, 2017 at 9:59pm

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #1285 - May 9th, 2017 at 10:01pm
Joey wrote on May 9th, 2017 at 9:32pm:

< ----------- NEVER !!!!!!   :

Joey? http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/09/trump-comey-nixon-firing-watergate-2381...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1286 - May 10th, 2017 at 10:01am

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #1287 - May 10th, 2017 at 10:27am
Edith Grove wrote on May 10th, 2017 at 10:01am:

Edith..business as usual on both sides. Imagine the uproar if Obama had fired Comey for his revelations about Hilary? The problem with DC is long time turds like McConnell and Shumer don't have term limits. If its good enough for the Presidency why not Congress??

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1288 - May 10th, 2017 at 12:38pm

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #1289 - May 10th, 2017 at 12:45pm

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #1290 - May 10th, 2017 at 2:31pm
Edith Grove wrote on May 10th, 2017 at 12:45pm:

Whose next? The Undertaker now that he has "retired"

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #1291 - May 10th, 2017 at 5:26pm
I look at Trumper this way, if he's good enough for Lydon, that's Rotten to you mofo, he's good enough for me.
I remember a long ways back, Moonie predicted his imminent ascenscion, I THINK! I couldn't believe at first; some of you loverly Americans would actually vote the man, or should I say the rug? In!
But now, I actually dig the guy...MMMM,just a bit. NO PRISONERS, NO PRISONERS, Donald of Arabia, maybe? Cool

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #1292 - May 10th, 2017 at 8:11pm
gypsymofo60 wrote on May 10th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
I look at Trumper this way, if he's good enough for Lydon, that's Rotten to you mofo, he's good enough for me.
I remember a long ways back, Moonie predicted his imminent ascenscion, I THINK! I couldn't believe at first; some of you loverly Americans would actually vote the man, or should I say the rug? In!
But now, I actually dig the guy...MMMM,just a bit. NO PRISONERS, NO PRISONERS, Donald of Arabia, maybe? Cool

It was Johnny Hopkins, and Sloan Kettering, and they were blazin' that shit up everyday.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1293 - May 10th, 2017 at 9:04pm

<  ------------- Some Guy    ...... ?!  .... !!!!!  :

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-james-comey-show-1494455612

" The James Comey Show "

" He becomes the latest to disappear into the Clintons’ personal Bermuda Triangle. "

By Daniel Henninger

" If you read nothing else while fighting through the maelstrom around President Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey, read the full text of Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein’s memorandum titled “Restoring Public Confidence in the FBI.”

Mr. Rosenstein’s memo makes meticulously clear the short version of this grandiose episode: Director Comey’s behavior violated numerous standards of federal prosecutorial procedure and lines of authority inside the Department of Justice.

Specifically, writes Mr. Rosenstein, “The Director was wrong to usurp the Attorney General’s authority on July 5, 2016, and announce his conclusion that the case should be closed without prosecution.”

Mr. Rosenstein cites a useful analysis of the Comey saga, published in the Washington Post, by former deputy attorneys general Jamie Gorelick and Larry Thompson. Mr. Comey’s conduct, they wrote, was “real-time, raw-take transparency taken to its illogical limit, a kind of reality TV of federal criminal investigation.”

That is an apt metaphor—a kind of reality TV—for everything the dazed public is reading and hearing now about James Comey, the federal investigation into a Russian connection with the Trump campaign, and reveries about Watergate.

But I know where to begin: with the news in March 2015 that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton created a private email server in 2009.

Hillary’s email server is the reason for James Comey’s rise, and why he has fallen. One could populate a political graveyard with figures who by choice or chance have sailed into the Clintons’ personal Bermuda Triangle.

Add to that graveyard former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, whose tarmac tête-à-tête with Bill Clinton about “grandchildren” amid the server scandal caused Mr. Comey to misbelieve, fatally, that he was thereby made independent of any authority.

Again, quoting Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein: “The FBI director is never empowered to supplant federal prosecutors and assume command of the Justice Department. There is a well-established process for other officials to step in when a conflict requires the recusal of the Attorney General.”

But what about the infinity of words produced Wednesday by the press, quoting Democrats and even themselves, that Mr. Trump fired Mr. Comey to subvert the FBI’s investigation of the president’s Russia entanglements? We say “entanglements” because nowhere has it been made remotely clear what the Trump-Russia connection may have been. What we read, endlessly, is that some strand or crumb “suggests that . . .”

As with Hillary’s server, there is a Rosetta Stone for the Russia story. It is the Barack Obama/Loretta Lynch decision in January to sign rules permitting the National Security Agency to disseminate “raw signals intelligence” to 16 other intelligence agencies without privacy protections for individuals.

Two months later, it was reported by the New York Times that Obama administration officials had done this to dispense information across the intelligence bureaucracies “about possible contacts between associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Russians.”

Of course, those “contacts” leaked into the water-collection barrels of the entire Washington press—either from officials inside 17 U.S. intelligence agencies or from Obama officials themselves, such as it-wasn’t-me Susan Rice.

The predictable tumult from the Obama-originated mass leaks then intimidated Congress into sending the House and Senate intelligence committees chasing after these “suggestions” of collusion.

Beyond Mike Flynn and Carter Page, why haven’t we seen more leaks pushing past the original stories? Why have the leakers gone silent, unless they leaked everything they had? Indeed why hasn’t there been a mega-dump into the press by now of all the original NSA “raw signals intelligence” à la the Pentagon Papers?

Instead, calls are now bubbling up from this swamp—what else can you call it?—to appoint a special prosecutor, presumably to get to the bottom of the Russian collusion swamp, though without subpoena powers in Moscow.

No one outside Washington should be misled by the choruses calling for an “independent” prosecutor. This is special pleading.

For the political class it relieves them of responsibility for policing their own neighborhood. The media likes these prosecutors because they become Inspector Javerts, melodramatically chasing their targets for years, more often than not destroying reputations. The Justice Department’s guidelines make clear these special prosecutors are accountable to virtually no one. They don’t produce justice; they endanger it.

The “Trump is Nixon” narrative will rattle on, but it is a sideshow. The Trump White House can take care of itself (maybe). The serious issue revealed in all this—the server, the leaks, the investigations—is about institutional accountability, not just at the FBI, but across the intelligence bureaucracies, their masters in government, Congress and the media.

The American public deserves better than this endless Beltway spectacle. Rod Rosenstein deserves credit for saying that the road back to public seriousness had to start with firing James Comey.  "
« Last Edit: May 11th, 2017 at 8:26am by Joey »  

IP Logged

gypsymofo60
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #1294 - May 10th, 2017 at 10:11pm
Some Guy wrote on May 10th, 2017 at 8:11pm:
gypsymofo60 wrote on May 10th, 2017 at 5:26pm:

It was Johnny Hopkins, and Sloan Kettering, and they were blazin' that shit up everyday.

I meant that ex- Sex Pistol, PIL singer John Lydon has been praising the guy up in interviews, apparently.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1295 - May 11th, 2017 at 9:46am
gimmekeef wrote on May 9th, 2017 at 7:08am:

Not gonna happen no matter what he does. If the GOP don't give a rats ass about Russian meddling and hacking then for sure they will never open any real hearings. And at this point any evidence relating to Trump is not there. But he sure can't seem to ever tell the truth or understand it. It isn't all fake folks.

Concur .

Besides  , President Trump is NOT President Nixon ( A  ' Quitter '  ) .

President Trump is the Commander - In - Chief and has the Army  / Military Behind him at all costs . He would NEVER Resign REGARDLESS of any Impeachment  . No Way !!!

" Hit Me Ronnie !!!!  "

Joey " Spiro " Agnew ™
« Last Edit: May 11th, 2017 at 9:54am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #1296 - May 11th, 2017 at 9:52am

< ----- Here is some GOOD News ! :

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/federal-government-records-1824-billion...

" Federal government records $182.4 billion budget surplus  "

" The federal government ran the second highest monthly surplus on record this April as tax revenues were pushed higher by a change in the deadline for corporate tax payments.

In its monthly budget report, the Treasury Department said Wednesday that the surplus for April totaled $182.4 billion, the second largest surplus after a record $189.8 billion surplus set in April 2001. "
« Last Edit: May 11th, 2017 at 10:00am by Joey »  

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #1297 - May 11th, 2017 at 12:13pm
Joey wrote on May 11th, 2017 at 9:52am:
< ----- Here is some GOOD News ! :

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/federal-government-records-1824-billion...

" Federal government records $182.4 billion budget surplus  "

" The federal government ran the second highest monthly surplus on record this April as tax revenues were pushed higher by a change in the deadline for corporate tax payments.

In its monthly budget report, the Treasury Department said Wednesday that the surplus for April totaled $182.4 billion, the second largest surplus after a record $189.8 billion surplus set in April 2001. "

Its the year end number that matters.....still going to be the usual high deficit and more Chinese borrowing to pay it off years down the road.....unless we can ask our new pals Russia to hack the books and get us out of it!

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #1298 - May 11th, 2017 at 7:20pm

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #1299 - May 12th, 2017 at 1:24pm
Comey threatened via Twitter by Trump.....If he is 100% innocent why not get out of the way and let the FBI conclude it's work? Then move on to an agenda that advances the country.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 276
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)