Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Ciudad Deportiva, La Habana, CUBA - March 25, 2016 - Vote, Setlist, Online Broadcast.. (Read 27,245 times)
Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Re: Ciudad Deportiva, La Habana, CUBA - March 25, 2016 - Vote, Setlist, Online Broadcast..
Reply #25 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 10:29am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Honey Of A Girl wrote on Mar 25th, 2016 at 10:21am:
Paranoid Android wrote on Mar 25th, 2016 at 8:00am:
Is this the Lovely Peachy??

You pic is up in the Mexico party and concert threads.
I had a blast with you and Stacy (it was Stacy, right?)
My girls LOVE the Tumbling Dice braceletes you made and passed out.
Welcome home!!!

Tis I! Alicia/Peachy/Honey Of A Girl...did I get around to telling you that my actual initials are A.S.S.? hahaha - boy do I love signing in for work and signing my kids homework. At least I can enjoy my monogram.
We had a blast with you too! Sorry I tackled you upon safe return to pre-party homebase...I was HAPPY.
Glad the girls like their Tumbling Dice! Stacey and I are going to make more...lots more. More manly sizes too. My 10 year old daughter (Ruby) loved them too. She also loved my pictures, the posted pictures and my long winded stories (bless her soul.) I love the shot of the 4 shorty girls...thanks for calling us hotties instead of shorties. Welcome home! XO

Emotional Rescue...

thoughts?

IP Logged

Honey Of A Girl
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

NJ
Re: Ciudad Deportiva, La Habana, CUBA - March 25, 2016 - Vote, Setlist, Online Broadcast..
Reply #26 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 2:46pm
Some Guy wrote on Mar 25th, 2016 at 10:29am:
Honey Of A Girl wrote on Mar 25th, 2016 at 10:21am:
Paranoid Android wrote on Mar 25th, 2016 at 8:00am:
Is this the Lovely Peachy??

You pic is up in the Mexico party and concert threads.
I had a blast with you and Stacy (it was Stacy, right?)
My girls LOVE the Tumbling Dice braceletes you made and passed out.
Welcome home!!!

Tis I! Alicia/Peachy/Honey Of A Girl...did I get around to telling you that my actual initials are A.S.S.? hahaha - boy do I love signing in for work and signing my kids homework. At least I can enjoy my monogram.
We had a blast with you too! Sorry I tackled you upon safe return to pre-party homebase...I was HAPPY.
Glad the girls like their Tumbling Dice! Stacey and I are going to make more...lots more. More manly sizes too. My 10 year old daughter (Ruby) loved them too. She also loved my pictures, the posted pictures and my long winded stories (bless her soul.) I love the shot of the 4 shorty girls...thanks for calling us hotties instead of shorties. Welcome home! XO

Emotional Rescue...

thoughts?

Emotional Rescue thoughts? Not sure exactly what your question is asking. BUT as far as the song goes...oh wait...is this a newbie test? I'll hang back on my answer for fear of alienation from square one. Clarify and I'll answer. Already giddy on a Friday afternoon. Smell ya later.

A.S.S. 

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #27 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 4:46pm
Peachy Darling...you are right...a newbie test...
but a sincere question...exactly what you thought...
What are your thoughts on THE ALBUM ER?

Our lovable SOME GUY asks everyone who joins these here boards...it's his ACID TEST...it actually begs to ask...does SOME GUY actually keep everyone's response filed away to use against them in the future...is he our very own RocksOff version of J Edgar Hoover???

Your answer requires no particular response...(or does it...MWAH HA HA HA!!)

And BTW everyone...HAVE AN AWSOME EFFIN GREAT TIME IN OLD HAVANA TONIGHT!!!

I will be hosting a sleep over for my Glimmer Twins and checking in to see if they play Indian Girl for old Fidel and his brother Raul tonite!!!

IP Logged

Honey Of A Girl
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #28 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 5:05pm
Paranoid Android wrote on Mar 25th, 2016 at 4:46pm:

Our lovable SOME GUY asks everyone who joins these here boards...it's his ACID TEST...it actually begs to ask...does SOME GUY actually keep everyone's response filed away to use against them in the future...is he our very own RocksOff version of J Edgar Hoover???

I will be hosting a sleep over for my Glimmer Twins and checking in to see if they play Indian Girl for old Fidel and his brother Raul tonite!!!

Thanks for the clarification! And here goes (although I'm supposed to be making dinner)... Emotional Rescue coincided with puberty for me.  It's not my favorite album but it's the album that hooked me. I'm a HUGE sucker for Mick's falsetto (and Voodoos big smile!). It was the first album I bought (on vinyl, at Sam Goody, with hard earned allowance and babysitting money.) She's So Cold still "gets me"...I'm a dork. ER is my gateway Stones...I was born in 68 to a Mom that doesn't seem to care about music and a Dad who does. However, he leans towards Fleetwood Mac, Dire Straits, girls with raspy voices and old jazz (yay). One of those girls with raspy voices was Carly Simon...as soon as I heard You're So Vain I counted my Dad as "cool"...it took me ignoring his love for Bob Seeger. Now I'm rambling, as I often do. The question was simply...Emotional Rescue, thoughts? In a nutshell...I thank god for that album turning me on. OK. Do I pass? Happy Friday YO! OLE!!!!!
PA...are the girls your Glimmer Twins and are they really hunkering down at a sleepover just for some Stones? If so, I need to hook my 10 year old up with yours! Ruby needs to be pushed off the cliff. She likes (but still doesn't love) the Stones. I'm afraid to make Ruby rebel against me...but I remind her often that if she were born a mere hour earlier her middle name would have been Tuesday instead of Isabelle Wink And she does think the boys are in better shape than her grandparents who are the same general age.
Smell ya later.

A.S.S. 

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #29 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 5:11pm
Some Guy ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Brainbell Jangler
Rocks Off Regular

Portland, OR
Reply #30 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 6:07pm
Hasta la victoria siempre.

"The ROLLING STONES are more than just a group--they are a way of life."--Andrew Loog Oldham

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #31 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 6:41pm

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #32 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 7:04pm
Possible steaming links and/or live updates here:

http://www.stonesnews.com/

Never heard of this site, but looks OK to me

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #33 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 7:09pm
I downloaded the app, but when I click on live stream, I get a chat room, no music. Did it start yet?

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #34 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 7:56pm
1) START ME UP!!
>
>
>
>
>
>Just guessing... Blank Frigging Stare

Reports that The band is delayed trickling in...

IP Logged

Honey Of A Girl
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #35 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 8:03pm
Paranoid Android wrote on Mar 25th, 2016 at 7:56pm:
1) START ME UP!!
>
>
>
>
>
>Just guessing... Blank Frigging Stare

Reports that The band is delayed trickling in...

So I can start with a pee break.

A.S.S. 

IP Logged

WaiteringOnAFiend
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #36 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 8:39pm
Trouser History in the making.

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #37 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 8:39pm
Quote:

Someone sure feels comfy around here...LOL

IP Logged

andrews27
Rocks Off Regular

Wake up Bowie or we all
through!!

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Reply #38 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 8:42pm
Apparently our CIA is powerless to leak the show.  Vinceramos!
« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2016 at 8:51pm by andrews27 »  

That guy that punched Mick at Altamont...and all the Hell's Angels...all that bad acid let them hear A Bigger Bang!!

IP Logged

Honey Of A Girl
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #39 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 8:54pm
Paranoid Android wrote on Mar 25th, 2016 at 8:39pm:
Quote:

Someone sure feels comfy around here...LOL

Let me know if I overstep. And I'm not comfy right now! I'm all made up (in my stones PJs) hanging with my dog and shoo-ing the kids away so I can watch, listen whatever. dag nabbit man.

A.S.S. 

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #40 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 9:05pm

No Indian Girl...too bad...that would have made it 1000x more special!!
« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2016 at 11:16pm by Paranoid Android »  

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #41 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 9:13pm

According to this article, this is a picture from tonight´s show

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #42 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 9:15pm
this is the article mentioning that are pictures of the show

http://www.bbc.com/mundo/video_fotos/2016/03/160325_enfotos_imagenes_fiebre_cuba...

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #43 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 9:15pm
« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2016 at 9:52pm by Paranoid Android »  

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #44 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 9:20pm
I can't find a stream anywhere.

A GREAT NIGHT TO BE A STONES FAN. MANY THANKS TO THE BAND FOR THE OLE SHOWS. HERE'S TO MANY MORE!!! GOLD RINGS ON YA MICK, KEITH, CHARLIE AND RONNIE!!!!!

IP Logged

Honey Of A Girl
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #45 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 9:44pm

A.S.S. 

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #46 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 9:55pm
LadyJane wrote on Mar 25th, 2016 at 9:20pm:
I can't find a stream anywhere.

A GREAT NIGHT TO BE A STONES FAN. MANY THANKS TO THE BAND FOR THE OLE SHOWS. HERE'S TO MANY MORE!!! GOLD RINGS ON YA MICK, KEITH, CHARLIE AND RONNIE!!!!!

You rock!

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

FotiniD
Rocks Off Regular

ROCC & RO..ll...

Athens, Greece
Reply #47 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 5:01am
Honey Of A Girl wrote on Mar 25th, 2016 at 9:44pm:

Oh God, that tingle before he plays the first chords!
How I miss that!

FotiniD  
IP Logged

Steel Wheels
Rocks Off Regular

Much love and support
to my dear friend Mary!

2,000 Light Years From Home
Reply #48 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 6:25am
War horses always get my blood pumping, and none more than that riff. It's their most wild song. Pure rock and roll. Only Mick and Keef could come up with something so tasty.

The Cuban box set should arrive some time around the holidays. I wonder if it will come with cigars!

I LIVE FOR THE ROLLING STONES!
Devoted Stones fan since time began. SMILE. THE ROLLING STONES ARE HERE.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #49 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 9:19am
Honey Of A Girl wrote on Mar 25th, 2016 at 5:05pm:
Paranoid Android wrote on Mar 25th, 2016 at 4:46pm:

Thanks for the clarification! And here goes (although I'm supposed to be making dinner)... Emotional Rescue coincided with puberty for me.  It's not my favorite album but it's the album that hooked me. I'm a HUGE sucker for Mick's falsetto (and Voodoos big smile!). It was the first album I bought (on vinyl, at Sam Goody, with hard earned allowance and babysitting money.) She's So Cold still "gets me"...I'm a dork. ER is my gateway Stones...I was born in 68 to a Mom that doesn't seem to care about music and a Dad who does. However, he leans towards Fleetwood Mac, Dire Straits, girls with raspy voices and old jazz (yay). One of those girls with raspy voices was Carly Simon...as soon as I heard You're So Vain I counted my Dad as "cool"...it took me ignoring his love for Bob Seeger. Now I'm rambling, as I often do. The question was simply...Emotional Rescue, thoughts? In a nutshell...I thank god for that album turning me on. OK. Do I pass? Happy Friday YO! OLE!!!!!
PA...are the girls your Glimmer Twins and are they really hunkering down at a sleepover just for some Stones? If so, I need to hook my 10 year old up with yours! Ruby needs to be pushed off the cliff. She likes (but still doesn't love) the Stones. I'm afraid to make Ruby rebel against me...but I remind her often that if she were born a mere hour earlier her middle name would have been Tuesday instead of Isabelle Wink And she does think the boys are in better shape than her grandparents who are the same general age.
Smell ya later.

nice...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)