Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Wyman & Nicholson sighting (Read 3,007 times)
Ten Thousand Motels
Rocks Off Regular

Wyman & Nicholson sighting
Jul 30th, 2009 at 10:04am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Oh to be a fly on the wall: Former hellraisers Jack Nicholson and Bill Wyman share a joke
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 9:33 AM on 30th July 2009

Whatever can Jack Nicholson and Bill Wyman have been gassing about as they chuckled together outside a posh restaurant on holiday?

The actor and former Rolling Stone were both known hellraisers back in their heyday, with Bill once claiming he had slept with more than 2,000 women.

The 72-year-old bass guitarist, who once said he was 'girl mad', met up with Nicholson in the south of France.

The pair dined at the posh La Colombe D'Or, a famous hotel and restaurant in St Paul de Vence where painters Picasso and Matisse once lived.

Neither appeared to think it worth dressing for the occasion.

Nicholson, also 72, who is on his annual holiday in Saint Jean Cap-Ferrat in the South of France, was glued to his favourite blue Crocs sandals again.

Despite his reported £140million fortune, The Shining actor seems to have been wearing the same pair for years.

The Hollywood star let his paunch hang loose, and Wyman also appears to have been living the good life as his stomach strained at his trouser band.

He was dressed in an odd combination of tight grey T-shirt, white slacks with white loafers and a pink shirt.

Nicholson was spotted earlier this week in unflattering trunks as he jet-skied and sunbathed on a yacht.
But it does not appear to have put off the ladies.

He has often been spotted on the beach in recent years, often surrounded by a host of bikini-clad young women.

In March last year, while holidaying on the Caribbean island of St Bart's, the actor held court with girls young enough to be his granddaughters.

The actor, who once revelled in his hell-raising image, was married to actress Sandra Knight, but they divorced after having a daughter, Jennifer.

Among his other numerous lovers are the actresses Anjelica Huston and Rebecca Broussard, with whom he had two more children.

Another is actress Lara Flynn Boyle, who is more than three decades Nicholson's junior.

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Re: Wyman & Nicholson sighting
Reply #1 - Jul 30th, 2009 at 10:26am
filming grumpy old men 3?

IP Logged

Heart Of Stone
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

Charlottetown Prince Edward Is
Reply #2 - Jul 30th, 2009 at 10:47am
Bill a hellraiser???

The Rolling Stones ain't just a group, their a way of life-Andrew Loog Oldham.
......[URL=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/merrillm123/media/69inLA.jpg.html]
WWW Merrill Moran  
IP Logged

Saint Sway
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #3 - Jul 30th, 2009 at 10:56am
Excellent news!!

Dudes are old. But both are still smoking cigs, boozing around the South of France and banging a "host of bikini-clad young woman"

eat your hearts out fuckers!

"On saturday night we dont go home&&We bacchanal, there aint no dawn"&&&&...&&&&

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #4 - Jul 30th, 2009 at 12:32pm
Saint Sway wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 at 10:56am:
Excellent news!!

Dudes are old. But both are still smoking cigs, boozing around the South of France and banging a "host of bikini-clad young woman"

By the looks of them. Their eating pretty much everything.

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Saint Sway
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #5 - Jul 30th, 2009 at 12:37pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 at 12:32pm:
Excellent news!!

Funny!!!

yup, they're eating lots of Tacos

"On saturday night we dont go home&&We bacchanal, there aint no dawn"&&&&...&&&&

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #6 - Jul 30th, 2009 at 12:52pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 at 12:32pm:
Excellent news!!

LOL! I just spit iced tea all over my keyboard! Thanks you bastard!

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

Ten Thousand Motels
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #7 - Jul 31st, 2009 at 6:31am
But both are still smoking cigs, boozing around the South of France and banging a "host of bikini-clad young woman"

Life is good.  Cool

IP Logged

SweetVirginia
Rocks Off Regular

I know it's only rock
'n roll but I like it

NY
Reply #8 - Jul 31st, 2009 at 10:10am
It's about time that some of these guys in the Horndog Hall of Fame should give up their membership.

...&&&&&&

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #9 - Jul 31st, 2009 at 10:25am
SweetVirginia wrote on Jul 31st, 2009 at 10:10am:
It's about time that some of these guys in the Horndog Hall of Fame should give up their membership.

Yeah,not to mention the fact that they are probably using performance enhancing drugs. Boring post

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Ten Thousand Motels
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #10 - Jul 31st, 2009 at 10:41am
Ten Thousand Motels wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 at 10:04am:
The actor and former Rolling Stone were both known hellraisers back in their heyday, with Bill once claiming he had slept with more than 2,000 women.

2000 is  pretty good. I think Wilt Chamberlain claimed about 1000.
And then there was Baghwan Rajneesh, who also had hundreds, if not thousands.....but he was doing it for religious and spiritual reasons, opening up the mysteries of the cosmos or something to young people.

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #11 - Jul 31st, 2009 at 10:53am
That's an odd couple!

I thought Wyman claims to have fvcked 3000 women! 2000 is still a respectable number, and who counted? I bet Bill doesnt remember most of these women, and where are they? Why havent some of them come out with some juicy stories on the RS message boards? In all the years of my posting on several RS boards, I have only heard from one women who claims to have slept with MICK, the dancer ref. in Rocks Off. She gave us some juice but got slammed because people said she was a phony. i believed her though. She described the encounter. I would love to hear more of these 'true Stones stories' so come out with it all you 2000 women! Dish!  

IP Logged

StPeteStone
Rocks Off Regular

Madeira Beach, Florida
Reply #12 - Jul 31st, 2009 at 11:22am
Ten Thousand Motels wrote on Jul 31st, 2009 at 10:41am:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 at 10:04am:

2000 is  pretty good. I think Wilt Chamberlain claimed about 1000.
And then there was Baghwan Rajneesh, who also had hundreds, if not thousands.....but he was doing it for religious and spiritual reasons, opening up the mysteries of the cosmos or something to young people.

Wilt claimed 10,000.

Now I don't mind choppin' wood, and I don't care if ma money's no good. Ya take what ya need and ya leave the rest, But they should never have taken the very best.
&&...&&...&&...

IP Logged

Ten Thousand Motels
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #13 - Jul 31st, 2009 at 1:27pm
StPeteStone wrote on Jul 31st, 2009 at 11:22am:
Wilt claimed 10,000.

Let's go get drunk

IP Logged

lavendar
Rocks Off Regular

Buffalo,NY
Reply #14 - Jul 31st, 2009 at 5:37pm
[b]ENJOY.....

KEEP IT UP BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/
b] Fuck you Gazza, Will ya? War horses couldn't drag me away

IP Logged

platter
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Jul 31st, 2009 at 6:00pm
jack seriously needs to go on a diet, he looks discusting...imagine what he is going to look like 5 years from now.  stay away from france...to much butter in the food there

i especially liked him in the shining.   heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's jonny
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2009 at 6:01pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #16 - Aug 2nd, 2009 at 5:14pm
Bitch wrote on Jul 31st, 2009 at 10:53am:
That's an odd couple!

I thought Wyman claims to have fvcked 3000 women! 2000 is still a respectable number, and who counted? I bet Bill doesnt remember most of these women, and where are they? Why havent some of them come out with some juicy stories on the RS message boards? In all the years of my posting on several RS boards, I have only heard from one women who claims to have slept with MICK, the dancer ref. in Rocks Off. She gave us some juice but got slammed because people said she was a phony. i believed her though. She described the encounter. I would love to hear more of these 'true Stones stories' so come out with it all you 2000 women! Dish!  

Wyman kept a pretty elaborate journal/diary in the 60's, and he seemed to remember a LOT of the women he slept with. 2-3000 sounds reasonable, if he really slept with 350+ a month!

"When you change with every new day, still I'm going to miss you, Brian"

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #17 - Aug 2nd, 2009 at 5:59pm
The only reason I dont believe Bill slept with so many women is because so few of them opened up their big female mouths to brag about it! Obviously Bill didnt sleep with too many New Jersey and New York women! We love to talk about our men and tell the stories of who we banged, and who they banged, and who banged who, Christie Brinkley style ~ slamming them for being bastards and pricks! If I was lucky enough to fvck one of the STONES, even BILL, I would be telling that story! Where it happened, how he was in bed, all those details that never really surfaced except the mother-daughter incident, which was a very good conversation piece, everyone had an opinion of that!

IP Logged

StPeteStone
Rocks Off Regular

Madeira Beach, Florida
Reply #18 - Aug 2nd, 2009 at 6:07pm
Bitch wrote on Aug 2nd, 2009 at 5:59pm:
The only reason I dont believe Bill slept with so many women is because so few of them opened up their big female mouths to brag about it! Obviously Bill didnt sleep with too many New Jersey and New York women! We love to talk about our men and tell the stories of who we banged, and who they banged, and who banged who, Christie Brinkley style ~ slamming them for being bastards and pricks! If I was lucky enough to fvck one of the STONES, even BILL, I would be telling that story! Where it happened, how he was in bed, all those details that never really surfaced except the mother-daughter incident, which was a very good conversation piece, everyone had an opinion of that!

That's a post!!!

« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2009 at 6:10pm by StPeteStone »  

Now I don't mind choppin' wood, and I don't care if ma money's no good. Ya take what ya need and ya leave the rest, But they should never have taken the very best.
&&...&&...&&...

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #19 - Aug 2nd, 2009 at 6:08pm

I've tried that chat up line loads of times, but it never seems to work....

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #20 - Aug 2nd, 2009 at 6:10pm
Bitch wrote on Jul 31st, 2009 at 10:53am:
That's an odd couple!

I thought Wyman claims to have fvcked 3000 women! 2000 is still a respectable number,   

Yep. I'm sure Diane, Stephen and Astrid were impressed how respectable a figure it was!!  Puke all over me (wait that is BLEED)
« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2009 at 6:12pm by Gazza »  

... ... ...
IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #21 - Aug 2nd, 2009 at 7:15pm
Bitch wrote on Aug 2nd, 2009 at 5:59pm:

Yeah, good points. I mean, ALL of the guys {well, most of them} back then slept with so many women. George Harrison was the Bill Wyman of the Beatles. And yet you rarely see anyone pop up who actually did it with them. Can THAT many women have THAT much class, that they DON'T talk??

"When you change with every new day, still I'm going to miss you, Brian"

IP Logged

StPeteStone
Rocks Off Regular

Madeira Beach, Florida
Reply #22 - Aug 2nd, 2009 at 8:06pm
No way!

&&...&&...&&...

IP Logged

Ten Thousand Motels
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #23 - Aug 3rd, 2009 at 10:00am
Gazza wrote on Aug 2nd, 2009 at 6:08pm:

I've tried that chat up line loads of times, but it never seems to work....

Well....that's because you gotta be a Holy Man to make it work. Be able to leviate while you meditate and stuff like that.

« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2009 at 10:10am by Ten Thousand Motels »  

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #24 - Aug 3rd, 2009 at 10:18am
is that a pic of Brando in 'Candy' ?

I've tried the Brando schtick as well, but unfortunately these days I physically resemble the 'Freshman' or 'Apocalypse Now' version a bit more than the 'Streetcar' one....

The Horror.

... ... ...
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)