Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Signed Rolling Stones Lithograph (Read 464 times)
ra1derX
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Signed Rolling Stones Lithograph
Feb 11th, 2009 at 7:15pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
First off - it's not "for sale" - it's a contest you enter in and can win it. Thought I'd post it here for those that are interested in it, since I never win these things (sigh) :)

[quote]Want to own an amazing piece of history from one of the greatest rock and roll bands ever? Look no further than this - a BEAUTIFUL "Some Girls" lithograph signed by the entire band - Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ronnie Wood & Charlie Watts. Only 500 of these prints were created and each is hand numbered. This is super valuable and rare piece of memorbilia is perfect for framing and showing off to friends. This prize was obtained through our good friends at www.RockTheSoap.com and it can be yours if you are the winner of this Swagstakes. Its only two Swag Bucks to enter and you can enter as many times as you like![/quote]

I've researched this site... and by all accounts it's legit. It doesn't require phone number or anything. (It only costs 2 "swagbucks" to enter and you get three for signing up, so I figured what the heck).

Instructions:
[url=http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=334343]1. Sign up.[/url]
2. (login) Click on You have (should be) 3 Swagbucks
3. Top bar > Click Prizes > scroll down to Swagstakes (left-hand side, click on it)
4. Click on Signed Rolling Stones Lithograph (don't forget to enter)

There you go :) I didn't see any other Rolling Stones stuff - but there is some other bands stuff you can get there. (I'm hoping for the autographed guitar )

Let me know if you have any trouble
- ra1der

IP Logged

ra1derX
Rocks Off Regular

Re: Signed Rolling Stones Lithograph
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2009 at 2:55pm
It's me again Smiley

I found some more Rolling Stones stuff on swagbucks (yay!) I'll try and create a comprehensive list for you all. I'm really impressed that they still haven't asked for my phone number or a credit card, all I've had to do for swagbucks was use their search engine (which isn't as good as google but... I'm up to 25 bucks in four days and my best friend who... made me sign up Tongue has gotten/redeemed some amazon gift cards).

"If you're unfamiliar with Swagbucks, basically it's a search engine that randomly rewards you with points just for doing online searches."

Link to sign up. You get three free swagbucks for signing up, you get more randomly while using their search engine, and they have codes occassionally to give you more - but those usually expire quickly

The Rolling Stones list:

Rolling Stones "Let It Bleed" (1969) - 20 points per song, US only, need itunes to download.
Rolling Stones Greatest Hits of All Time - (currently 30 handpicked songs) - 20 points each, US only, need itunes to download.

That's it so far... they said they'd be adding more and I'll update you (if you're interested) when they do.

Cheers!
- ra1der

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #2 - Feb 12th, 2009 at 3:11pm
you are a loser.

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

SweetVirginia
Rocks Off Regular

I know it's only rock
'n roll but I like it

NY
Reply #3 - Feb 12th, 2009 at 4:28pm
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2009 at 9:08pm by SweetVirginia »  

...&&&&&&

IP Logged

TomL
Rocks Off Regular

Change the Fucking sets

Sweet Virginia
Reply #4 - Feb 12th, 2009 at 8:50pm
That's Fucking tour baby.............................. smoking more weed is good for your health

...Her love is ecstasy When her arms enfold me I hear her tender rhapsody But in reality, she doesn't Fucking know me...JMI once again..... running away with me...........

IP Logged

SweetVirginia
Rocks Off Regular

I know it's only rock
'n roll but I like it

NY
Reply #5 - Feb 12th, 2009 at 9:06pm
It's the PG version.....

...&&&&&&

IP Logged

TomL
Rocks Off Regular

Change the Fucking sets

Sweet Virginia
Reply #6 - Feb 12th, 2009 at 9:18pm
Smiley

...Her love is ecstasy When her arms enfold me I hear her tender rhapsody But in reality, she doesn't Fucking know me...JMI once again..... running away with me...........

IP Logged

ra1derX
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #7 - Feb 12th, 2009 at 9:24pm
It's a chance to get an autographed rolling stones lithograph FOR FREE.

Sorry for being a loser and sharing.   Kiss my undercover ass

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)