Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"Let it Bleed" with Dwayne Dopsie! JazzFest, New Orleans, La - May 2, 2024 © Chris Granger, The Times-Picayune

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Word from Joshie! (Read 4,367 times)
Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Re: Word from Joshie!
Reply #50 - Nov 3rd, 2008 at 1:03pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Quote:
I'm joining Joshy in Exileville. Too much going on right now. I wish you all the best & hope to post in limited amounts in the near future but this spending too much time each day has to end.

can we count on your vote?

IP Logged

PartyDoll MEG
Rocks Off Regular

Just one drink from your
lovin' cup

Reply #51 - Nov 3rd, 2008 at 1:25pm
Starbuck wrote on Nov 2nd, 2008 at 9:18pm:
disappointing news from joshie.

as it turns out, i was not supposed to be receiving the anti-barack/new kids on the block mailings....my email address is very similar to another friend of his, and mine was typed in by mistake. i have therefore been removed from the "inner circle" email list, which is very disappointing. bye pug and gyps! however, josh has wished me well, congratulated me on the success of the beatle tribute and put in a good word for the jew al franken.

however, i have also been informed that bad things are on the horizon for our dear joshie....

http://www.cnnbcvideo.com/index.html?nid=rp5vcdVgezhOAJHFfcMVJTI2NDg3NTg-&referr...

You are so clever, Johnny cakes!!

Where the hell do you find these sites?  Must have lots of surfing time logged!!! Grin Fuck you Gazza, Will ya?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #52 - Nov 3rd, 2008 at 1:29pm
" I'm joining Joshy in Exileville. Too much going on right now. I wish you all the best & hope to post in limited amounts in the near future but this spending too much time each day has to end. "

Actually , this is welcome news and , to put it mildly , necessary .

blue ( very small " b " ) your posting skills as of late have deteriorated to the point that each single posting has become deeply depressing and an unashamed rite of irrelevant , empty nostalgia and its unsatisfying , predictable triumph relying on past feats , the regressive belief of your GOP party and , most pathetically , props , gimmicks and your standard poses .

Indeed , it was only six months ago when you could write with the purest of magic and fire the reader with crisp , compact musings whilst offering definitive evidence that burning out and rusting are by no means the only alternatives left to superannuated Stones' Message Board Posters .

The Determination and Resilience you once offered were publicly and personally worthwhile virtues . Now , however , the fantasy has worn completely thin and giddy from being spun far , far too many times .

Yet , despite all its inherent characteristics of a downer trip , I REFUSE to believe that in ANY serious way that this  is " THE END "  !  It's more a distinct sign of  " maturing "  , a girding of the loins . blue , your work has ALWAYS been fraught with  problems and the paradox here is that it is this very element of anguish that persistently motivates you as such a highly creative force .

blue ( again , very small " b " )  , with this extended hiatus  , I just KNOW you will FIND that postin' gene .

God Bless !!!!

I Thank You All for your time today !!!!

Jacky Cakes ! ™

« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2008 at 1:32pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #53 - Nov 4th, 2008 at 4:07pm
" Joey votes for idiots! "

... !!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)