Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"Let it Bleed" with Dwayne Dopsie! JazzFest, New Orleans, La - May 2, 2024 © Chris Granger, The Times-Picayune

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Word from Joshie! (Read 4,366 times)
Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Re: Word from Joshie!
Reply #25 - Oct 30th, 2008 at 7:53pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
I took out Gimme Shelter on dvd to put in LSTNT on dvd, Stonesy!!
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2008 at 8:01pm by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #26 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 11:33am
more word from joshie!

it looks as if joey will be out of the office until monday, november 3. if we have any concerns, we can conact his colleage bob.

man...joey even types his automated messages all ghey and stuff. amazing! on the up side, perhaps that means he won't be around here today, either!

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 4:50pm
LadyJane wrote on Oct 30th, 2008 at 4:17pm:
Starbuck wrote on Oct 30th, 2008 at 2:30pm:
i have just received word from joshie! LJ can corroborate.

he is not pleased with obama or the fact that the new kids on the block tour is making its way through south florida.

cryptic, yes, but he is reaching out to a "select few"....

more to come..(?)...

I seriously doubt YOU would be one of the "select few" considering your ahem Hobby.
However I can say that for the first time in his life, jb will be supporting a GOP nominee for POTUS. Any good jew could NEVER support Obama. He is very verklempt and it's not helping his flank pain.
Also he IS distressed about the success of NKOTB!!!

We need him back here so we can help him through this rough time!!!

LJ.
Sorry I haven't posted much but this news does leave me verklempt!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #28 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 4:58pm
glencar came back!!

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 4:58pm
Brainbell Jangler wrote on Oct 30th, 2008 at 7:09pm:
Pdog wrote on Oct 30th, 2008 at 6:56pm:
Brainbell Jangler wrote on Oct 30th, 2008 at 6:12pm:
Quote:
However I can say that for the first time in his life, jb will be supporting a GOP nominee for POTUS. Any good jew could NEVER support Obama. He is very verklempt and it's not helping his flank pain.

LJ.

Three-quarters of American Jews are not "good jews"?  Oy!  It's like American Catholics, already.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/111424/Obama-Winning-Over-Jewish-Vote.aspx

I remember the dirtly liberal media, was once called the dirty liberal jew media...

Of course "liberal media" is code for "Jew media."  That anti-Semitic smear goes back to Nixon and beyond.  To be ignorant of that, a person would have to lack any knowledge of history and have a mind fed on right wing talk radio and reactionary blogs.  Oh wait. . . .  Never mind.

I see that idiocy is still posted on a regular basis. "Right wing talk radio" is one of the strongest supporters of Israel. It's my only point of contention with them right now. But, lie away. It's what the Age of O'Blama will be all about.

IP Logged

Brainbell Jangler
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Portland, OR
Reply #30 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 5:23pm
Quote:
Quote:

LJ.

Three-quarters of American Jews are not "good jews"?  Oy!  It's like American Catholics, already.

I remember the dirtly liberal media, was once called the dirty liberal jew media...

Of course "liberal media" is code for "Jew media."  That anti-Semitic smear goes back to Nixon and beyond.  To be ignorant of that, a person would have to lack any knowledge of history and have a mind fed on right wing talk radio and reactionary blogs.  Oh wait. . . .  Never mind.

I see that idiocy is still posted on a regular basis. "Right wing talk radio" is one of the strongest supporters of Israel. It's my only point of contention with them right now. But, lie away. It's what the Age of O'Blama will be all about.

Right-wingers "support" Israel because they believe that the re-establishment of the Jewish state is a condition precedent to the Battle of Armageddon and the rapture, not because they are pro-Jewish.  This is the Jews for Jesus crowd, remember?

"The ROLLING STONES are more than just a group--they are a way of life."--Andrew Loog Oldham

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #31 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 5:40pm
Brainbell Jangler wrote on Oct 31st, 2008 at 5:23pm:
Quote:
Quote:

LJ.

Three-quarters of American Jews are not "good jews"?  Oy!  It's like American Catholics, already.

Of course "liberal media" is code for "Jew media."  That anti-Semitic smear goes back to Nixon and beyond.  To be ignorant of that, a person would have to lack any knowledge of history and have a mind fed on right wing talk radio and reactionary blogs.  Oh wait. . . .  Never mind.

Right-wingers "support" Israel because they believe that the re-establishment of the Jewish state is a condition precedent to the Battle of Armageddon and the rapture, not because they are pro-Jewish.  This is the Jews for Jesus crowd, remember?

Foreign policy based on the bible has worked out well...

IP Logged

Brainbell Jangler
Rocks Off Regular

Portland, OR
Reply #32 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 6:37pm
Imminentizing the Eschaton is what Robert Anton Wilson called it.

"The ROLLING STONES are more than just a group--they are a way of life."--Andrew Loog Oldham

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 7:03pm
Quote:
Quote:

LJ.

Three-quarters of American Jews are not "good jews"?  Oy!  It's like American Catholics, already.

Of course "liberal media" is code for "Jew media."  That anti-Semitic smear goes back to Nixon and beyond.  To be ignorant of that, a person would have to lack any knowledge of history and have a mind fed on right wing talk radio and reactionary blogs.  Oh wait. . . .  Never mind.

Right-wingers "support" Israel because they believe that the re-establishment of the Jewish state is a condition precedent to the Battle of Armageddon and the rapture, not because they are pro-Jewish.  This is the Jews for Jesus crowd, remember?

You're wrong as usual. Jews For Jesus is not what you think it is. Have you tried a Google search? And for whatever the reason for their support, it doesn't require quotes marks. You might want to save those for O'Blama's "support"!

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 7:04pm
Pdog wrote on Oct 31st, 2008 at 5:40pm:
Quote:
Quote:

LJ.

Your cluelessness continues....Not surprising but somewhat disappointing...

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rhode Island
Reply #35 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 9:40pm
Quote:
Jews For Jesus is not what you think it is.

No.  They're far worse.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #36 - Nov 1st, 2008 at 3:02am

BBJ.....

commandment #11: thou shalt not have a big assed avatar.

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #37 - Nov 1st, 2008 at 4:25pm
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LJ.

Right-wingers "support" Israel because they believe that the re-establishment of the Jewish state is a condition precedent to the Battle of Armageddon and the rapture, not because they are pro-Jewish.  This is the Jews for Jesus crowd, remember?

Clueless, far from it... tell me, what happens to Israel and the Jews in the bible?

Tell me this too... was Jesus a commie, b/c he sure talked like one... how about JFK, another commie, asking people to do shit for their country... FDR...  huge commie! When did helping people, not only become evil, when the fuck did the bible thumping hypocrites make it exclusive to themselves, while not do it?

Is all you and desperate Bush lovers got, is insults of my intelligence...? Is that all that is left in the tank? I like it better when you just repeat the lies from the hate macines, at least then I laugh, instead of wanting to never talk to you again b/c all you do is insult me!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #38 - Nov 1st, 2008 at 4:28pm
" Your cluelessness continues....Not surprising but somewhat disappointing "

*** SIGH !!! ***

... !!!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Nov 2nd, 2008 at 2:30pm
Pdog wrote on Nov 1st, 2008 at 4:25pm:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LJ.

Clueless, far from it... tell me, what happens to Israel and the Jews in the bible?

Tell me this too... was Jesus a commie, b/c he sure talked like one... how about JFK, another commie, asking people to do shit for their country... FDR...  huge commie! When did helping people, not only become evil, when the fuck did the bible thumping hypocrites make it exclusive to themselves, while not do it?

Is all you and desperate Bush lovers got, is insults of my intelligence...? Is that all that is left in the tank? I like it better when you just repeat the lies from the hate macines, at least then I laugh, instead of wanting to never talk to you again b/c all you do is insult me!

I got off the Bush train a while ago. He let me & the country down. I just can't believe that the country is going to once again elect a President who has very little experience & will rely on "wise men" to help him. This is what I voted for 8 years ago & many Dems said I was wrong to do so. Now they're doing THE EXACT SAME THING! Irony alert!

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Nov 2nd, 2008 at 2:30pm
Joey wrote on Nov 1st, 2008 at 4:28pm:
" Your cluelessness continues....Not surprising but somewhat disappointing "

*** SIGH !!! ***

... !!!!!!

STFU> Really man.

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #41 - Nov 2nd, 2008 at 2:40pm
Quote:
I got off the Bush train a while ago. He let me & the country down. I just can't believe that the country is going to once again elect a President who has very little experience & will rely on "wise men" to help him. This is what I voted for 8 years ago & many Dems said I was wrong to do so. Now they're doing THE EXACT SAME THING! Irony alert!

let's let barack fail before we pronounce his impending presidency a failure.  and fail he might...he could turn out to be another carter...but i can damn sure tell you he won't be a failure along the lines of bush...besides buchanan and the other schlubs leading up to the civil war, i can't think of a president that did more harm to the country than bush.

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #42 - Nov 2nd, 2008 at 3:20pm
Agreed Bucky.
Certainly we must ALL wish the new President our very very best wishes.

Now back to the thread topic.....JOSHY PLEASE COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ>

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #43 - Nov 2nd, 2008 at 3:23pm
Quote:
Pdog wrote on Nov 1st, 2008 at 4:25pm:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LJ.

Tell me this too... was Jesus a commie, b/c he sure talked like one... how about JFK, another commie, asking people to do shit for their country... FDR...  huge commie! When did helping people, not only become evil, when the fuck did the bible thumping hypocrites make it exclusive to themselves, while not do it?

After 8 yrs of Bush, despite you're disembarkment, you think people will suddenly get smart or act different. All this election is about, is a refferandum on how much Bush dissapointed, the bigger the win for Obama.... the more dissapointment.

Like LJ said, you have claimed, the elft rooting against their own country, well, you will have the chance to show if that was just words and slogans.

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #44 - Nov 2nd, 2008 at 3:37pm
Pdog wrote on Nov 2nd, 2008 at 3:23pm:
After 8 yrs of Bush, despite you're disembarkment, ......

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #45 - Nov 2nd, 2008 at 4:34pm
i talk fast, i type fast... i mispell!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #46 - Nov 2nd, 2008 at 4:55pm
" i talk fast, i type fast... i mispell! "

< ----- Joey  masturbates .

That is true Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji ) ...... I do !!!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #47 - Nov 2nd, 2008 at 8:02pm
It will go from Bush economics to what will be known as Blame Bush economics.

Sup jb? - Obama 08.

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #48 - Nov 2nd, 2008 at 9:18pm
disappointing news from joshie.

as it turns out, i was not supposed to be receiving the anti-barack/new kids on the block mailings....my email address is very similar to another friend of his, and mine was typed in by mistake. i have therefore been removed from the "inner circle" email list, which is very disappointing. bye pug and gyps! however, josh has wished me well, congratulated me on the success of the beatle tribute and put in a good word for the jew al franken.

however, i have also been informed that bad things are on the horizon for our dear joshie....

http://www.cnnbcvideo.com/index.html?nid=rp5vcdVgezhOAJHFfcMVJTI2NDg3NTg-&referr...

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Nov 3rd, 2008 at 12:28pm
I'm joining Joshy in Exileville. Too much going on right now. I wish you all the best & hope to post in limited amounts in the near future but this spending too much time each day has to end.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)