Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"Let it Bleed" with Dwayne Dopsie! JazzFest, New Orleans, La - May 2, 2024 © Chris Granger, The Times-Picayune

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
RO Header Appreciation thread!!! (Read 4,246 times)
Irina
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: RO Header Appreciation thread!!!
Reply #25 - Sep 8th, 2008 at 9:51am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Dear Lady Jane Smiley  You deserve lots of kind words!

And, of course, great thanks to Voodoo Smiley

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #26 - Sep 8th, 2008 at 9:55am
Thanks Irina!!!
I find this thread very soothing.
I love just looking at all the pics.

I'm a bit slow at the office today so I may be able to delve into 2004!!!!!

LJ.

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #27 - Sep 8th, 2008 at 12:52pm

--Eddie Kramer

--Peter Beard

--Scavullo

--Ezio Petersen

--Fernando Aceves

--Jose Luis Velasco

--David McCough

--Peter Beard

--Mark Seliger

--Grahm Wiltshire

--Gerard Proust

LJ

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Sep 8th, 2008 at 4:06pm
That last picture of Brian is just awful.

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #29 - Sep 8th, 2008 at 7:18pm
--Dominique Tarle

--Dezo Hoffmann

--Annie Leibovitz

--Alma Maria Rico

--Andy Warhol

--Robert Altman

--Baron Wolman

LJ.

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #30 - Sep 8th, 2008 at 10:42pm
WOW My sweet Lady Jane and lovely Irina and everyone who posted here THANKS A LOT!

In the Rocks Off 10th anniversary web-radio party I mentioned that Rocks Off is like an interactive magazine about the Rolling Stones, a magazine with a new cover everyday, the cover is the header and we all interact for good or bad LOL

We have more than 3,200 headers so far!!

WHen TomL was here he saw my big collection of Rolling Stone magazine 1967-1983, many other magazines, books, other sources are you our fine regulars and friends either with your own pictures or sending pix, also pay to download, Gypsy was a great contributor... what a great bunch of pictures she used to send, also Jeri Holloway, Irina, Fotini, Montana, Angie, Lady Jane, Monkey Woman, moy, Sue, little red roostah, Throbby, Sir Stonesalot, Jacques, Billy Boll, Axel Schumacher, Rogerriffin, Estela, Julian (son of Brian), Donovan (yes that one), Linda Lawrence, etc etc Wait can't follow there's many many more I'm sure that I'm ommiting many but I have alzheimer babies, please post your own headers I want to thank you all, but it's a lot of time

ALso some professional photographers have donated pictures to Rocks Off, Fernando Aceves (with some exclusives and some sent during the shows!), Baron Wolman, Lynn Goldsmith (all of them in the we're only in it for the money collage, also Ethan Russel, Bob Gruen and many many more

Well, I had the intention to make a space with all those headers but this will be the place and will link this thread from the "photo" page

Sorry, gotta go LOL

I left the last header three days because it was a triptych LOL

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Kilroy
Rocks Off Regular

I love this place!

Mickville Virginny USA
Reply #31 - Sep 8th, 2008 at 11:09pm
Yes,A big You rock! Thank you for your hard work, I love the headers and it's a surprise everyday to see what is next. Smiley

The Core Of The Rolling Stones is Charlie Watts Hi-Hat/The Sunshine Bores The Daylights Out Of Me/And Then We Became Naked/After the Skeet Shoot & Sweet Dreams Mary & #9 11/22/1968 @#500 2/19/2010 @#800 4/09/2011 @#888 10/28/2011 @#1000 2/2/12

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #32 - Sep 9th, 2008 at 5:40am
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Sep 8th, 2008 at 10:42pm:
WOW My sweet Lady Jane and lovely Irina and everyone who posted here THANKS A LOT!

In the Rocks Off 10th anniversary web-radio party I mentioned that Rocks Off is like an interactive magazine about the Rolling Stones, a magazine with a new cover everyday, the cover is the header and we all interact for good or bad LOL

We have more than 3,200 headers so far!!

WHen TomL was here he saw my big collection of Rolling Stone magazine 1967-1983, many other magazines, books, other sources are you our fine regulars and friends either with your own pictures or sending pix, also pay to download, Gypsy was a great contributor... what a great bunch of pictures she used to send, also Jeri Holloway, Irina, Fotini, Montana, Angie, Lady Jane, Monkey Woman, moy, Sue, little red roostah, Throbby, Sir Stonesalot, Jacques, Billy Boll, Axel Schumacher, Rogerriffin, Estela, Julian (son of Brian), Donovan (yes that one), Linda Lawrence, etc etc Wait can't follow there's many many more I'm sure that I'm ommiting many but I have alzheimer babies, please post your own headers I want to thank you all, but it's a lot of time

ALso some professional photographers have donated pictures to Rocks Off, Fernando Aceves (with some exclusives and some sent during the shows!), Baron Wolman, Lynn Goldsmith (all of them in the we're only in it for the money collage, also Ethan Russel, Bob Gruen and many many more

Well, I had the intention to make a space with all those headers but this will be the place and will link this thread from the "photo" page

Sorry, gotta go LOL

I left the last header three days because it was a triptych LOL

This thread was LONG overdue Voodoo. No need to thank US.

3200 headers!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? Suffice it to say I will not be posting all of them but to know there is a link to them and it will be tied in to this thread makes the cutting and pasting well worth it.

When I scroll through all the pics in this thread, I feel like I'm looking at a family photo album!!!!

LJ.

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #33 - Sep 9th, 2008 at 8:51am
LadyJane wrote on Sep 7th, 2008 at 12:44pm:
Since not everyone goes there

you made a grown man cry

LOL Part 14 has almost 20,000 views so far, it's one of the most visited threads here

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)