Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Latest Ronnie news (Read 28,107 times)
Deathgod
Rocks Off Regular

The Artist Formerly Known
as Daethgod

Ocean Grove Australia Earth
Re: Latest Ronnie news
Reply #50 - Jul 21st, 2008 at 7:13pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
http://www.tonight.co.za/index.php?fArticleId=4518327&fSectionId=354&fSetId=251

Nudie pics of Ronnie's 'lover' surface
July 21, 2008

Topless photographs of Ronnie Wood's alleged Russian girlfriend have emerged.

The pictures show Ekaterina Ivanova, 20, sprawled on a bed topless, giving the thumbs up, while another shows her lifting her top to reveal her breasts.

The photos were taken by Ekaterina’s ex-boyfriend Will Jones, who admits he can understand why the married Rolling Stones guitarist was attracted to her.

Will - who met Ekaterina in a London nightclub and enjoyed a three month romance with her two years ago - told Britain’s The Sun newspaper how Ekaterina was eager to pose for the raunchy pictures just hours after they had met, saying: "We went back to my parent’s house and went up to my bedroom. We made love and afterwards we were fooling around and I got out my camera. We'd only just met but when I suggested taking some photos she thought it was hilarious.

"She had a stunning body, you can see why Ronnie fell for her. Ekaterina is a beautiful girl but she has a great sense of humour too."

Cocktail waitress Ekaterina eloped to Ronnie’s Irish house for a drinking binge two weeks ago.

Since Ronnie, 61, and Ekaterina returned to England last Tuesday, she has been in hiding, while Ronnie has checked himself into a rehab clinic for the sixth time to treat his alcohol problems.

Ronnie is reportedly trying to get clean in an attempt to win his wife of 23 years, Jo, back.

RO old skool : Posts: 1170 | Registered: Nov 2002

IP Logged

left shoe shuffle
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #51 - Jul 21st, 2008 at 7:45pm

This kid's 18.
She's 19.
Or 20.

Ronnie's dumped Jo - or vice versa.
Ronnie's trying to get back together with Jo - or vice versa.

I hope the one thing in this entire sordid tabloid mess that is factual is that Ronnie's in rehab...
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2008 at 7:49pm by left shoe shuffle »  

IP Logged

steeldrivinghammer
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Jul 21st, 2008 at 7:50pm
Rehab works if you work it, trust me...

Ronnie?

IP Logged

Brainbell Jangler
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Portland, OR
Reply #53 - Jul 21st, 2008 at 8:34pm
I regret to report to those who have not opened the posted link that it contains no "nudie" shots of hot Russian babe-ettes.  Don't waste your time.

"The ROLLING STONES are more than just a group--they are a way of life."--Andrew Loog Oldham

IP Logged

steeldrivinghammer
Ex Member

Reply #54 - Jul 21st, 2008 at 8:36pm
paBrainbell Jangler wrote on Jul 21st, 2008 at 8:34pm:
I regret to report to those who have not opened the posted link that it contains no "nudie" shots of hot Russian babe-ettes.  Don't waste your time.

IP Logged

robpop
Rocks Off Regular

My name is called disturbance!

City of Champions
Reply #55 - Jul 21st, 2008 at 8:42pm
Brainbell Jangler wrote on Jul 21st, 2008 at 8:34pm:
I regret to report to those who have not opened the posted link that it contains no "nudie" shots of hot Russian babe-ettes.  Don't waste your time.

All you had to do is ask:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1448361.ece
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2008 at 9:21pm by robpop »  

...&&&&...

IP Logged

FotiniD
Rocks Off Regular

ROCC & RO..ll...

Athens, Greece
Reply #56 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 1:44am
stonedinaustralia wrote on Jul 21st, 2008 at 7:05pm:
Ronnie Wood still knows how to rock
  17/07/2008

This depressing world is crying out for more Ronnie Woods. Big characters who choose to go raging into the night, and give us a smile along the way.

Thanks for reminding us what we were missing, Ronnie.

And, more importantly, thanks for showing us the point of Amy Winehouse.

Oh my dear SIA, I don't think it's the "morality" of it all - the very word has negative, pretentious tones attached to it. Jo might have known what she was getting into - when she was 20 years old. A LOT of time has passed since then. People grow. This article is quite suggestive of what I've been thinking lately with Ronnie's news: It's like we as fans or the press expect for rock stars to go out and get drunk, go wild, cheat, burn a city down and jump off the roof of a building, so we can watch, just because we know we can't afford to do so. It's like a safe bet. We encourage this and we cheer and we like it, we attribute it all to pure rock 'n' roll, but I bet you very few - if none at all - of us would even dare accept or do half of the things we pretend to like or applaud so much.

And again, it's a whole different thing when you're young and another story when you're supposedly older and wiser, not to mention when you have kids. If Ronnie wasn't famous or a Rolling Stone, have no doubt that this sort of behaviour would cast him as a totally irresponsible, bad father. Now it's just r 'n r. You don't treat a woman who's been by your side through all the shit you've put her up with and you certainly don't treat your own children like that. That said, my intention is not to judge him. I'm just sad to see him behaving like that and destroying all that means something to him for a fling or another drink.

FotiniD  
IP Logged

stonedinaustralia
Rocks Off Regular

wake up crackers or we
all through!!

Reply #57 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 2:21am
hi Fotini - as i said i am not going to commit my self to any particular point of view - tho I will agree there is something a little undignified about it all - but perhaps that says more about my own middle class morality than it does about ronnie

one thing i would say is this, and i can speak from some experience, and that is regarding the comment recently attributed to ronnie that he believed "his marriage ended five years ago" - if true that, to me, would indicate one of the major reasons (not necessarily an excuse you understand) for his drinking problems . while hitting the booze may not be the best solution to being in a relationship you're not happy in it is an all too familiar (if some what misguided) escape route. or i could be completely wrong - maybe ronnie just really enjoys getting plastered.
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2008 at 6:32pm by stonedinaustralia »  

"you can see it against the girl's crocheted dress"

IP Logged

Deathgod
Rocks Off Regular

The Artist Formerly Known
as Daethgod

Ocean Grove Australia Earth
Reply #58 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 5:39am
http://www.russiatoday.ru/features/news/27839

July 22, 2008, 9:28
Tabloids hound tragic Ronnie and Russian mistress

Ageing Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood is still hitting the headlines in the UK over his alleged affair with a Russian teenager.

The story of 18-year-old Ekaterina Ivanova and rock legend Wood, aged 61,  has exploded across the British tabloids, and is being widely-portrayed as tragic and inappropriate.

The newspapers are all over this love story, padding it out with fresh details every day.  Most of the details, however, do not hold water.

The pair allegedly met in The Capricorn, a private members bar in London.  Non-members are only allowed in at the manager’s discretion.

The club’s manager Buster James dismisses claims they met in his bar.

“It’s not true at all. She has never worked here and he has never been down here. It is been going on for about a week now. Papers will persist on it, but I told them a million times it’s not here and they seem to carry on with the story. It’s beyond me, to be honest”, Mr James said.

The paparazzi followed the couple to Ireland where they stayed in Ronnie Wood’s house in County Kildare.  That was before he checked into rehab.

The media say Ekaterina helped him fall off the wagon.  Meanwhile the papers say he is hoping to save his marriage of 23-years.

Ekaterina’s mother is distraught by what she says are lies about her daughter in the media. She does not want to talk to anyone and just hopes that it will all settle down soon.

RO old skool : Posts: 1170 | Registered: Nov 2002

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #59 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 6:16am
left shoe shuffle wrote on Jul 21st, 2008 at 7:45pm:
This kid's 18.
She's 19.
Or 20.

Ronnie's dumped Jo - or vice versa.
Ronnie's trying to get back together with Jo - or vice versa.

She's also from Russia, The Ukraine AND Kazakhstan it seems.

..and then there's the wide variety of reports as to what exactly she does for a living - apart from rely on rich alcoholic rock stars to fund her alcohol addiction

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #60 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 6:24am
Hello my dear friend SIA!

Its always so nice to read your posts.  I'd like to comment that your observations can go together- Ron's marriage may be deadAND he ENjoys getting snookered.

Also, I wish to make another observation---Ron has admitted to being bored, and drinking when bored.   I think that  boredom is just the flipside of depression.   Maybe Ron's depressed, and he's self medicating with booze and young babes.

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 6:41am
Maybe not this girl, but the sex trade human fodder has been eastern European and Russian girls since the collapse of the Berlin wall.

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #62 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 6:54am
LOL or  Blank Frigging Stare Already posted by Gazza but added here to increase this collection of articles

The Rolling Stones tour without Wood

NDTVmusic.com
Tuesday, July 22, 2008: (London) :

The Rolling Stones are considering going ahead with their upcoming tour without Ronnie Wood.

There have been rumours that Wood had left his wife, Jo, for a 20-year-old Russian waitress.

Mick Jagger, reportedly wants to carry on with the forthcoming tour, even if it means leaving Wood at home.

According to a source, "Mick officially becomes a pensioner (retire) at the end of July and Keith (Richards) at the end of the year, and I think Mick wants to get another tour under his belt in case it gets to the point where he can't do any more."

"Ronnie has always had his drink and drug problems but his marriage was rock solid. What's happened now is just something else and Mick and everyone can't quite believe it. Mick is still dead set on going on tour and has even said that they will do the gigs without Ronnie if it comes to it," adds the source.

http://www.ndtvmusic.com/story.asp?id=ENTEN20080058155
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2008 at 7:00am by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland »  

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #63 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 7:00am
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Jul 22nd, 2008 at 6:54am:
LOL or  Blank Frigging Stare

The Rolling Stones tour without Wood

NDTVmusic.com
Tuesday, July 22, 2008: (London) :

The Rolling Stones are considering going ahead with their upcoming tour without Ronnie Wood.

There have been rumours that Wood had left his wife, Jo, for a 20-year-old Russian waitress.

Mick Jagger, reportedly wants to carry on with the forthcoming tour, even if it means leaving Wood at home.

According to a source, "Mick officially becomes a pensioner (retire) at the end of July and Keith (Richards) at the end of the year, and I think Mick wants to get another tour under his belt in case it gets to the point where he can't do any more."

"Ronnie has always had his drink and drug problems but his marriage was rock solid. What's happened now is just something else and Mick and everyone can't quite believe it. Mick is still dead set on going on tour and has even said that they will do the gigs without Ronnie if it comes to it," adds the source.

http://www.ndtvmusic.com/story.asp?id=ENTEN20080058155

damn, it just keeps getting more bizarre.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #64 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 8:21am

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #65 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 10:25am
Joey wrote on Jul 22nd, 2008 at 8:21am:
All you had to do is ask:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1448361.ece

... !!!!!

Man the old boyfriend sure is becoming a pain in the ass, someone ought to pay him off soon he hopes

Remember to keep your nose to the grindstone, your shoulder to the wheel, your feet on the ground, your eye on the ball, your ear to the ground, your finger on the pulse, your head on your shoulders, the pedal to the metal, a song in your heart, your hand on the helm and the bull by the horns

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #66 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 10:32am
" Man the old boyfriend sure is becoming a pain in the ass, someone ought to pay him off soon he hopes "

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #67 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 11:51am

Jul 22nd, 2008 at 11:51am    Shocked

Remember to keep your nose to the grindstone, your shoulder to the wheel, your feet on the ground, your eye on the ball, your ear to the ground, your finger on the pulse, your head on your shoulders, the pedal to the metal, a song in your heart, your hand on the helm and the bull by the horns

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #68 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 11:58am
Tumbled wrote on Jul 22nd, 2008 at 11:51am:

Jul 22nd, 2008 at 11:51am    Shocked

where is that?

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #69 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 3:06pm
Well I dont judge RONNIE or anyone else for their lifestyle choices ~ I accept people as they are, right or wrong ~ live and let live, you only go around once ~ of course I hope RONNIE is happy with his choices ~ but I doubt he is. The alcoholic symptoms are obvious, fvck up, apologise and swear it off, fvck up again, apologise again, you see a pattern here? I dont think MICK would actually act this way about Ronnie considering all of his flings with younger women, but maybe he is putting THE STONES first and is losing faith in Woody at this point. The good news is (if it's true) that MICK WANTS ANOTHER TOUR!

THE ROLLING STONES are considering going ahead with their upcoming tour without troubled guitarist RONNIE WOOD.
Wood entered rehab last week (16Jul08) for the second time in a month amid rumours he had left his wife, Jo, for a 20-year-old Russian waitress.
And frontman Mick Jagger, 64, is reportedly keen to continue with the band's forthcoming tour of Europe - even if it means leaving Wood at home.
A source tells British newspaper The Daily Express, "Mick officially becomes a pensioner (retire) at the end of July and Keith (Richards) at the end of the year, and I think Mick wants to get another tour under his belt in case it gets to the point where he can't do any more.
"Ronnie has always had his drink and drug problems but his marriage was rock solid: Jo kept him together.
"What's happened now is just something else and Mick and everyone can't quite believe it. Mick is still dead set on going on tour and has even said that they will do the gigs without Ronnie if it comes to it."

from Contactmusic.com

07/22/2008 07:19:05 AM

IP Logged

BodySlammer
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #70 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 3:40pm
Let the man boogie-woogie! It´s all between him, Jo and that girl anyway...

On tabloid journalists/photographers I think El got it just right...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmVUaI-ksPg

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #71 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 4:15pm
"  The good news is (if it's true) that MICK WANTS ANOTHER TOUR!  "

< ----- Amen . BITCH !

Oh Lil' Buddy ( Lil' Fijikins  )    ... you BAD !

Joe Sea Scroll

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #72 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 4:20pm
Some Guy wrote on Jul 22nd, 2008 at 11:58am:
Tumbled wrote on Jul 22nd, 2008 at 11:51am:

Jul 22nd, 2008 at 11:51am    Shocked

where is that?

that's the perfect wave in my mind which is where I go when I think of the absolute mess that R*** is making

no its in Kauai

http://www.seehawaiilive.com/skr-cam.cfm

« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2008 at 4:43pm by Tumbled »  

IP Logged

stonedinaustralia
Rocks Off Regular

wake up crackers or we
all through!!

Reply #73 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 6:35pm
Factory Girl wrote on Jul 22nd, 2008 at 6:24am:
Hello my dear friend SIA!

Its always so nice to read your posts.  

well thank you my dear K. - the feeling is entirely mutual  Smiley

"you can see it against the girl's crocheted dress"

IP Logged

fireontheplatter
Ex Member

Reply #74 - Jul 22nd, 2008 at 6:52pm
the 18-19 or 20 year old is going to write a book about this affair and make millions.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)