Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Latest Ronnie news (Read 28,091 times)
GotToRollMe
Rocks Off Regular

'soft and freaky'

Re: Latest Ronnie news
Reply #175 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 10:31am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Gazza wrote on Aug 5th, 2008 at 6:15am:
probably a load of bollocks. According to another newspaper story in the last few days, neither woman is allowed to visit him for the next month.

I reportedly hope that you are allegedly right!
 Wink

"She delivers right on time,&&I can't resist a corny line, &&But take the shine right off your shoes"&&&&"When I die I want to be burned and blown up Gazza's ass. Is he up for that? Is he a true stones fan. I know Voodoo would do it." - TomL '07&&...        ...        ...          ...          ...&&..'til the wheels come off...

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #176 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 12:51pm
News of today: 8-5-08.    read and weep

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1421530.php/Ronnie_Wood_ca...

i'm feeling nauseous. excuse me.....
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2008 at 12:56pm by Tumbled »  

Remember to keep your nose to the grindstone, your shoulder to the wheel, your feet on the ground, your eye on the ball, your ear to the ground, your finger on the pulse, your head on your shoulders, the pedal to the metal, a song in your heart, your hand on the helm and the bull by the horns

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #177 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 1:18pm
" Ronnie Wood has moved his Russian lover into a hotel near his rehab clinic.

Ekaterina Ivanova, 20, reportedly visited the Rolling Stones guitarist at Surrey's Life Works Community centre, where Ronnie is being treated for his alcohol, drugs and sex addictions on Sunday (03.08.08).

The 61-year-old musician is also believed to have provided Ekaterina with a car and chauffer, so she can visit him.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Ekaterina and Ronnie were all over each other. They were holding hands and Ronnie introduced her to everyone as his girlfriend, Kat. It's very weird to see - she looks like she could be his granddaughter. He's obviously very fond of her."

During the two-hour visit, Ekaterina and Ronnie reportedly locked themselves in the rehab facility's library before having a cigarette outside. Ekaterina was then driven back to her hotel in Surrey, Southern England, in a silver BMW.

Ronnie - who was said to have been banned by doctors from speaking to Ekaterina and his wife Jo last week - is supposedly trying to get clean in a bid to save his 23-year marriage.

He has reportedly told Jo, 53, and Ekaterina that he loves them both and can't choose between them.

Ronnie flew to Ireland with Ekaterina last month on a drinking binge which lasted nearly two weeks. He checked into rehab upon returning to England and is currently four weeks through his planned six-week detox.  "

Gold RINGS on ya mate  !!!!!

BEST RONNIE WOOD YET !!!!!

" Monogamy SUCKS Ronnie ! "

'kins !

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #178 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 1:25pm
yea but joey, the girl drinks a lot.  plus she has fat legs.  and I don't like her...
and its the ruination of life as we know it.  this is how I feel about it:

2 more weeks and he'll be out of rehab.  
can we send him to afghanistan?

I like what this man said on a bulletin board I just read:

"
No one cares if you are an alcoholic.

We care if you get drunk and hurt someone,

We care if you get drunk and get raped,

We care if you get drunk and get liver disease,

We care if you get drunk lose your job and then your house and your family.

If you are an alcoholic then stop drinking and keep being an alcoholic and you will live a life as long and furfilled as the rest of us. If your an alcoholic and you keep drinking you will die."
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2008 at 1:54pm by Tumbled »  

Remember to keep your nose to the grindstone, your shoulder to the wheel, your feet on the ground, your eye on the ball, your ear to the ground, your finger on the pulse, your head on your shoulders, the pedal to the metal, a song in your heart, your hand on the helm and the bull by the horns

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #179 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 1:54pm
" and its the ruination of life as we know it.  this is how I feel about it:
"

Nah , THIS is no social crisis ....... just another ' Tricky ' day for Ronnie Wood . 

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #180 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 1:56pm
the girl will allow him to drink himself to death. Is it really love then doesn't she care, maybe she denies there is a problem. shit maybe there is no problem anyway!!! let's just pretend there is no problem.....

we cannot control the alcoholic, it has to take responsibility for its own decisions...
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2008 at 1:58pm by Tumbled »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #181 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 1:58pm
" shit maybe there is no problem anyway!!! let's just pretend there is no problem "

Oh , we got a friggin PROBLEM all right ............. ! :

|
|
V

www.MaxLugar.com

{ CA - FRIGGIN - RACK !!!! }

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #182 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 2:27pm
true!

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #183 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 2:40pm
Joey wrote on Aug 5th, 2008 at 1:54pm:
Nah , THIS is no social crisis ....... just another ' Tricky ' day for Ronnie Wood . 

...fellah!

Best Joey yet!

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #184 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 2:44pm
Fuck You Ronnie...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #185 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 2:54pm
" Fuck You Ronnie...  "

Getting burned by the sun Poi Dog Pondering

.... This is Ronnie having FUN !!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #186 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 5:14pm
bugger and buggery !*(#&$()*!@#&$()!*@&()$*&

I would like to turn him over my knee.

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #187 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 7:07pm
This is the worst mid life crisis EVER. Sad

"When you change with every new day, still I'm going to miss you, Brian"

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #188 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 7:12pm
dude needs an ass whoopin'.

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #189 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 8:35pm
Ronnie in rehab (pictures with thanks to Estela @ BdP)

a visit to the clinic...

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #190 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 11:04pm
During the two-hour visit, Ekaterina and Ronnie reportedly locked themselves in the rehab facility's library before having a cigarette outside. Ekaterina was then driven back to her hotel in Surrey, Southern England, in a silver BMW.

BOOTY CALL!!!!!!! Wink

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #191 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 3:03am
Someone at IORR claims that his niece spoke with Ronnie on a day trip outta rehab & Ronnie says the Stones will tour next April.

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #192 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 1:24pm
Today's "news":  (8-6-2008)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1042104/Strict-diets-yoga-7am-wake-...

Life in rehab:

Strict diets, yoga, and 7am wake-up calls... Inside Ronnie Wood's hardcore rehab regime

By Simon Cable
Last updated at 4:34 PM on 06th August 2008

Comments (0)  Add to My Stories

Seeking help: Ronnie Wood gives a thumbs up outside rehab today
After six previous attempts in rehab, he is no stranger to the battle to beat addiction.

But despite humiliating his wife and family and running away with a 19-year-old cocktail waitress, Ronnie Wood has vowed this time he will change.

The 65-year-old has submitted to a punishing 16-hour daily treatment regime at a Woking rehabilitation centre after shunning the celebrity-filled Priory clinic where he has been treated without success in the past.

The exhaustive schedule includes meditation and yoga as well as a constant barrage of therapy classes and counselling sessions.

He is currently undergoing medical evaluations, psychiatric tests and even has an individualised diet plan to help him stay on the wagon.

The Rolling Stone has sought refuge in the Life Works rehab centre in Woking that boasts an 85 per cent success rate in curing alcoholics thanks to its gruelling programme, which even bans patients from having caffeine and sugar.

The star is shelling out £600 a day and has been assigned three carers who look after him and are on call 24 hours a day.

Each morning, Wood is woken for 7am hour-long meditation classes before breakfast.

Support: The musician enjoys a break from rehab with his counsellor

At 9.30am, patients then begin two one-and-a-half-hour intensive therapy sessions designed to ‘break the hold’ that alcohol has over them.

During the sessions, the guitarist is asked to complete written assignments detailing his progress in rehab.

More...
Ronnie Wood's mistress 'making secret visits to his rehab clinic as they rekindle their romance'

He is then told to embark on an emotionally-draining group therapy session where he is asked to share his experiences with other patients.

His only opportunity to relax during the day comes after a short lunch break at midday. He has often opted for a quiet stroll around the sprawling grounds of the luxury clinic.

Lush grounds: The Life Works rehab centre in Surrey

But at all times day and night, he is under the watchful eye of at least one of three carers.

On several occasions, he has wandered into the local town of Woking with one of them.

But the afternoons offer no let-up. He is expected to attend lectures at 2pm every day, which are given by doctors and detail the dangers of alcoholism.

Wood is required to sit and watch a series of videos designed to warn about the effects of alcohol.

A place to collect your thoughts: The lounge room in the house

Immediately after, he has been embarking on rigorous yoga sessions and tai chi – a form of heavy exercise.

An evening meal at 6pm is then followed by another group counselling session, this time with counsellors from Alcoholics Anonymous.

The day finally ends with a group therapy session at 11pm in which patients review their progress over the day.

A source at the clinic said: ‘There’d be no point in paying £600 a day just to lie around the grounds all day. Patients have the benefit here of expert care.

'Everyone gets treated the same and you wouldn’t notice who the celebrities were if you were to walk around. There are some people who are not used to what happens in here but everyone settles down pretty quickly. They are well looked after.’

Patients are forced to share bedrooms

The guitarist has managed to survive the gruelling itinerary for the past four weeks and is expected to continue for a further month.

However his stay is made all the more difficult and challenging as the clinic has been strictly vetting all visitors who have arrived to see the star.

His wife Jo has so far stayed away from the clinic with staff claiming that guests are carefully controlled so as not to distract Wood in his bid to stay sober.

Guests that are allowed in are also carefully monitored during their stay at the facility and are only allowed by appointment.

Tough decision: Ronnie is struggling to choose between wife Jo and his young mistress

« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2008 at 1:26pm by Tumbled »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #193 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 1:30pm
" Someone at IORR claims that his niece spoke with Ronnie on a day trip outta rehab & Ronnie says the Stones will tour next April . "

I am now so excited that I am typing this with my penis .

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #194 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 1:34pm

a visit to the clinic...

Isn't she beautiful ?!

Absolutely , ABSOLUTELY BEST RONNIE YET !!!!!!!

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #195 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 6:54pm
He's been in a month, and should stay another month? That's good...hope it's true. And 85% success rate is quite commendable.

Can we get him a permanent room there? Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2008 at 6:56pm by Sioux »  

"When you change with every new day, still I'm going to miss you, Brian"

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #196 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 10:09pm
KAT does NOT look like JO when she was younger, thats crap!

Why would RONNIE go for a Jo-clone anyway? KAT is not like JO at all, she's young and wreckless, which is part of the attraction for Ronnie, AND the sex obviously.

RONNIE is re-living his youth vicariously thru KAT, but it aint gonna work. He cant do it forever, and it shouldnt take very long for him to figure this out once he sobers up.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)