Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 276
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 896,502 times)
MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #650 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 12:17pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Edith Grove wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 6:57am:
Good riddance to another murderous, communist dictator.
Too bad the people of Cuba are not allowed to get out and celebrate.

Rot in hell you piece of shit.

Classy.

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #651 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 12:26pm

Classy.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #652 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 12:57pm
MrPleasant wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 12:26pm:

Classy.

Thank you!

Can't think of a better sendoff for someone who facilitated a situation that nearly resulted in nuclear annihilation.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #653 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 1:02pm
I was being sarcastic, but: whatever, dude: we love the Stones.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #654 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 2:02pm
MrPleasant wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 1:02pm:
I was being sarcastic, but: whatever, dude: we love the Stones.

Love your sarcasm MrPleasant, always have.  stu-smiling

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #655 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 8:32pm

Classy.

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #656 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 9:19pm
Starbuck wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 8:32pm:

Classy.

Drunk posting will make you post twice, at least that's the way I I see see it it.  Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint

IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #657 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 11:08pm

Well...he could not have been all that bad...it was reported his last words were
"Suficiente con los jodidos caballos de guerra"

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #658 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 9:27am

" ...it was reported his last words were
"Suficiente con los jodidos caballos de guerra"[/size]   "

What in the Frig does THAT mean ?

Wait  !!!!!  ....    Does it translate to  :  "  The Rolling Stones get a Kennedy Center Honour next year ?  "

********************   {  " YES !!!!!  "   }  *****************

Elton John has one  ....
Paul McCartney has one ...
The Who has one ...
Led Zeppelin has one ...

https://www.kennedy-center.org/pages/specialevents/honors

" I Love You All !!!!

'kins ® ™ ©
« Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2016 at 11:12am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #659 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 10:30am
Edith Grove wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 12:57pm:

Classy.

Thank you!

Can't think of a better sendoff for someone who facilitated a situation that nearly resulted in nuclear annihilation.

" There was little optimism that that extra day would bring peace .  ' Saturday night was almost the blackest of all ,  ' Schlesinger was to recall . ' Unless Khrushchev came through in a few hours  , the meeting of the Executive Committee on Sunday might well face the most terrible decisions . '  Strategic Air Command bombers were circling endlessly over the Arctic that night : the crews of other bombers were being handed their target packets for bombing runs they might have to make the next day  ; American destroyers were circling in the Atlantic  -- with ,  a few fathoms below them  , enemy submarines ; the Fifth Marine Expeditionary Brigade began boarding ships to invasion staging areas  ; watching the sun set that Saturday night , McNamara wondered if he would live out the week . '  But the next morning , a golden autumn Sunday morning  ,  '  the Grozny suddenly came to a dead stop , and the nine o' clock newscasts were interrupted by a bulletin : Khrushchev had accepted Kennedy's terms , the no-missiles , no- invasion letter . The letter ended with this salutation to John Fitzgerald Kennedy : ' with respect for you , Khrushchev . '
     ExComm met that Sunday at eleven . When the President walked into the room , everyone stood up  , standing silently until he sat down .  As he began the meeting , there was not  , Ted Sorensen recalls , ' a trace of excitement or even exultation ' in his bearing .

It had been no oversight that Lyndon Johnson was not invited to that crucial conference in the Oval Office on Saturday evening . "

« Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2016 at 11:10am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #660 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 11:59am
     " On Sunday , after the final ExComm meeting , Jack Kennedy said to his brother that this was the night he should go to the theater , like Lincoln after the Union victory in the Civil War , and Robert  -- the subject of assassination having been raised , and with it  , of course  , the reminder that the Vice President would thereupon become President  --- said that  ' if he was going to the theater , I would go too , having witnessed the inability of Johnson to make any contribution of any kind during all the conversations . ' In later years , he would recall Johnson's displeasure ' with what we were doing , ' the way , in Bobby's words , that  'he would circulate and whine and complain about our being weak , ' while never making ' any suggestions or recommendations ' himself . The people who  ' had participated in all these discussions , ' Robert Kennedy was to say , ' were bright and energetic people . We had perhaps amongst the most able in the country , and if any one of half a dozen of them were President the world would have been very likely plunged in a catastrophic war . ' Lyndon Johnson , he would make clear , was one of that half dozen  . Jack Kennedy , as always , was more oblique , but , through the means of another  ,  shorter  ,   list   , he also made his feelings clear . Recalls his friend , the journalist Bartlett : ' He said after the Cuban Missile Crisis that there were three men on that Executive Committee that he would be glad to see become President of the United States : McNamara , Dillon , and his brother Bobby . He said that a couple of times . ' Three men whom John F. Kennedy would be happy to have succeed him as President . The Vice President was not one of them . 
     ' You must know as well or better than I President Kennedy's steadily diminishing opinion of him , '  Jacqueline Kennedy would ,  years after the assassination  ,  write in a private letter to Ted Sorensen .   ' As his term progressed , he grew more and more concerned about what would happen if LBJ ever became President .  He was truly frightened at the prospect . ' " 

« Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2016 at 12:17pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #661 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 12:36pm
Edith Grove wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 9:19pm:
Starbuck wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 8:32pm:

Classy.

Drunk posting will make you post twice, at least that's the way I I see see it it.  Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint

True.

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #662 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 2:04pm
Joey?

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Paranoid Android
Rocks Off Regular

The Rocks Off Ladies Rule
You Bastards!!

Chapel Hill, NC
Reply #663 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 2:40pm
Joey wrote on Nov 27th, 2016 at 9:27am:
What in the Frig does THAT mean ?

Wait  !!!!!  ....    Does it translate to  :  "  The Rolling Stones get a Kennedy Center Honour next year ?  "

Close...but no CEE-GAR AMIGO!!

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #664 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 3:47pm
Trump will solve the Mormon problem that's been plaguing us since that fucking dickhead Angel Moroni unearthed the third Bible.

Tough election, yinz.  I understand why many are horrified with the thought of Trump.  Hillary Clinton wasn't much of a choice either.   But maybe  Trump will take the job seriously and not cater to the retards and nut jobs that make up a lot of the GOP.

Mondo.

Whete is that one thing?  Bulf?

I heard Fidel Castro died.  As far a dictators go, he was pretty cool.  Cigar, running around in fatigues, skydiving.  That Zevon Havana vibe.
« Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2016 at 3:49pm by sirmoonie »  

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #665 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 7:09pm
The good news!

http://www.businessinsider.com/abstaining-from-alcohol-significantly-shortens-li...

The bad news, moonpoof, is that Trump is surrounding himself with so many far right wankers that Romney looks like the reasonable one. You know it's true!

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #666 - Nov 28th, 2016 at 9:16am
moonie ?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #667 - Nov 28th, 2016 at 9:22am
sirmoonie wrote on Nov 27th, 2016 at 3:47pm:
Trump will solve the Mormon problem that's been plaguing us since that fucking dickhead Angel Moroni unearthed the third Bible.

Tough election, yinz.  I understand why many are horrified with the thought of Trump.  Hillary Clinton wasn't much of a choice either.   But maybe  Trump will take the job seriously and not cater to the retards and nut jobs that make up a lot of the GOP.

Mondo.

Whete is that one thing?  Bulf?

I heard Fidel Castro died.  As far a dictators go, he was pretty cool.  Cigar, running around in fatigues, skydiving.  That Zevon Havana vibe.

... !!!!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #668 - Nov 28th, 2016 at 10:48am
Starbuck wrote on Nov 27th, 2016 at 7:09pm:
The good news!

http://www.businessinsider.com/abstaining-from-alcohol-significantly-shortens-li...

The bad news, moonpoof, is that Trump is surrounding himself with so many far right wankers that Romney looks like the reasonable one. You know it's true!

Me Arse !!!!!  :

President Donald J. Trump is trusting his own instincts   --- they have served him very well so far Smiley

" He is going to be better than the ' whole bunch ' of them ( Jefferson , Lincoln ,  FDR  , Washington , .... ALL of them  )   , Ronnie !!!!!!!!   "

LBJoeykins ®
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2016 at 12:42pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #669 - Nov 28th, 2016 at 12:48pm
Starbuck wrote on Nov 27th, 2016 at 7:09pm:
The good news!

Romney is an admitted Mormon.  If Trump lets him in the administration, Trump is a fraud and he's everything he said he was running against.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #670 - Nov 28th, 2016 at 6:15pm
Yo sniff, don't ride that horse stuck on dumbfuck.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #671 - Nov 28th, 2016 at 10:08pm

... !!!!
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2016 at 8:47am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Telecaster
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #672 - Nov 28th, 2016 at 11:08pm
leonid wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 at 8:57pm:
sirmoonie wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 at 1:27pm:
Factory Girl wrote on Jul 30th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've no knowledge of telecaster.  I need to be officially briefed.

The biggest terminal blowhard this board has ever seen.  Think of every pseudo-conservative cliched slogan there is - think Riffhard on Ritalin - and you may get close to what Telecaster posted like.  He had quite a following of low IQ twits in his heyday, but that came crashing down in what is now a case study in fatuous hypocrisy.  Now he's retroactively scorned as a Mormon or a leper or something like that.  I heard he drank like a girl too.

Moonie, bro...
Tell someone to get Riffy on the horn. We need him back here to add some spice to the forum. Maybe Starbuck can get him back. The Stones are about to release a brand new album according to Ian. Sirstonesalot is rumored to be playing tambourine on at least 18 of the new tracks. Gonna be huge.

Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint

Damn. Looks like I picked the worst username ever. I'm not that guy by the way. Total noob here.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #673 - Nov 29th, 2016 at 9:33am
Joey ?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #674 - Nov 29th, 2016 at 7:31pm
Trump to reveal deal to keep nearly 1,000 Carrier jobs in Indiana

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/29/trump-to-reveal-deal-to-keep-nearly-1000-carrier-...

Cool! Get it?  LOL

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 276
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)