Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 276
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 896,644 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #625 - Nov 21st, 2016 at 9:23pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

<  -------------   ******   { " I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!   "   }   ******

« Last Edit: Nov 22nd, 2016 at 8:16am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #626 - Nov 22nd, 2016 at 6:13am
Here we go, ya'll:

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #627 - Nov 22nd, 2016 at 7:09am
One thing is clear:  you are no longer an America by birthright.  Henceforth, in the New America, you will have to make a periodic and affirmative showing that you possess the qualities (e.g., IQ, nads, etc.) necessary to be considered a real American.  Many of you will fail, some miserably.  To those of you who succeed, I welcome you to our future.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #628 - Nov 22nd, 2016 at 9:22pm
sirmoonie wrote on Nov 22nd, 2016 at 7:09am:
One thing is clear:  you are no longer an America by birthright.  Henceforth, in the New America, you will have to make a periodic and affirmative showing that you possess the qualities (e.g., IQ, nads, etc.) necessary to be considered a real American.  Many of you will fail, some miserably.  To those of you who succeed, I welcome you to our future.

<  -------   *******   {  "   I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!    "   }   **********

YES !!!!!  : 

« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2016 at 8:24am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #629 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 9:29am
They don't allow liquor sales on Election Day in the US until polls close.  The government decided long ago that the citizenry could not be trusted to stay sober long enough to vote.  And for some reason, the government considers sober votes better than drunk votes.
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2016 at 9:30am by sirmoonie »  

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Bluzdude
Rocks Off Regular

I'm here-that's all that
matters. Rocks Off Rules!

Los Angeles
Reply #630 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 10:47am
sirmoonie wrote on Nov 23rd, 2016 at 9:29am:
They don't allow liquor sales on Election Day in the US until polls close.  The government decided long ago that the citizenry could not be trusted to stay sober long enough to vote.  And for some reason, the government considers sober votes better than drunk votes.

That's not true....at least in California....but then again, look how California votes...
Oh no! not you again

...It's great to be here...It's great to be anywhere!

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #631 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 10:55am
Bluzdude wrote on Nov 23rd, 2016 at 10:47am:
sirmoonie wrote on Nov 23rd, 2016 at 9:29am:

That's not true....at least in California....but then again, look how California votes...
Oh no! not you again

Correct! NOLA is 24/7/365 wide open for alcohol, and have some of the most colorful politicos around.  Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #632 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 12:16pm
You guys are lucky.  I was running around try to find some quality booze before I showed up.  I had to bust into my neighbors basement.  But it was too late.
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2016 at 12:17pm by sirmoonie »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #633 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 1:23pm

this ain't making America great again.

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #634 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 2:29pm
Moonie, you need some Trump wine...or Trump vodka...voting with a clear conscience.

In any event, Trump allegedly does not drink.

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #635 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 2:45pm
moonie ?

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #636 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 4:05pm
I'm going to puke.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #637 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 8:43pm
Factory Girl wrote on Nov 23rd, 2016 at 2:29pm:
Moonie, you need some Trump wine...or Trump vodka...voting with a clear conscience.

In any event, Trump allegedly does not drink.

************   " SIGH !!!!  "   **************

« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2016 at 8:49am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #638 - Nov 24th, 2016 at 5:56am
Riffy must be in shock.

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #639 - Nov 24th, 2016 at 9:36am
We need to raise the national IQ to remain competitive with high IQ powers like China, Japan and Russia.  Be careful who you reproduce with.  And if your IQ is below 110, consider being abstinatical.  Do it for America.  We could eliminate retardation in a generation with proper sexual behavior.  This is Biblical.
« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2016 at 9:39am by sirmoonie »  

IP Logged

Donald J. Trump
Rocks Off Regular

Fuck You, Hillary, Will
Ya?

New York, NY
Reply #640 - Nov 24th, 2016 at 11:19am
God bless you all this Thanksgiving holiday! And for the next holiday (the one about Jesus), feel free to order the one you love the gift that keeps on giving!

(Except stay away from the product reviews down at the bottom of the page. They were undoubtedly written by the liberal media.)

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-America-Great-Collectible-Ornament/dp/B01N67D8HO/re...

"I like posts. I have some of the best posts. Everyone is saying it." - Donald J. Trump

DonaldTrump  
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #641 - Nov 24th, 2016 at 12:29pm
Donald J. Trump wrote on Nov 24th, 2016 at 11:19am:
God bless you all this Thanksgiving holiday! And for the next holiday (the one about Jesus), feel free to order the one you love the gift that keeps on giving!

(Except stay away from the product reviews down at the bottom of the page. They were undoubtedly written by the liberal media.)

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-America-Great-Collectible-Ornament/dp/B01N67D8HO/re...

"We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

DAMN !!

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #642 - Nov 24th, 2016 at 2:50pm
I predict Trump will lose all interest in the stuff within a year.

No one can match my fervent patriotism and Christianity.  I am simply the best at both, at least on this board.  Ask me anything about god or America, and I'll sort you out, set you straight.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #643 - Nov 24th, 2016 at 7:57pm
sirmoonie wrote on Nov 24th, 2016 at 2:50pm:
I predict Trump will lose all interest in the stuff within a year.

No one can match my fervent patriotism and Christianity.  I am simply the best at both, at least on this board.  Ask me anything about god or America, and I'll sort you out, set you straight.

« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2016 at 8:23am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #644 - Nov 24th, 2016 at 8:18pm

<  -------- Some Guy  ..... ?!   .... !!!!!   :

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-environmental-reset-1480023333

" Donald Trump’s Environmental Reset "

" Republicans look to liberate U.S. energy from destructive green regulations.  "

By KIMBERLEY A. STRASSEL

" Anti-Trump protests continue to swell across the country, but what best sums up the president-elect’s challenge was a Monday night tantrum barely noticed by the press. Climate activists in Washington, D.C., waited until dark, then beamed huge images onto the headquarters of the Environmental Protection Agency. Their demand? That Donald Trump pick someone other than Myron Ebell to lead the EPA.

Mr. Ebell is a whip-smart policy wonk at the Competitive Enterprise Institute. He has spent years at the epicenter of conservative efforts to combat backward environmental regulations. His appointment to manage Mr. Trump’s EPA transition team was an inspired and encouraging surprise.

On the left it provoked a complete meltdown. Environmental groups whipped up tens of thousands of petition signatures demanding Mr. Trump ditch the “climate denier.” Students at Georgetown and Harvard demonstrated against the appointment. There’s even an online hashtag: #RebelAgainstEbell.

The political class is obsessed with whom Mr. Trump will pick for plum cabinet posts: the future secretaries of state, defense, Treasury. Inside activist groups and corporate boardrooms, the preoccupation is who will occupy the positions with the greatest bearing on the economic bottom line: the secretaries of labor, health and human services, energy.

The biggest battle lines will be drawn over the dismantling of Mr. Obama’s environmental regime. This is where the president’s crushing rules have arguably done the most broad-based damage to the economy. It is also where the progressive left is most organized—and most emotional.

Lifting environmental burdens is (along with tax reform) where conservatives see the most sweeping upside for growth. Talk to Mr. Trump’s economic advisers: They understand that the advent of fracking and new drilling techniques—the ability to tap untold reserves of oil and gas—represents a global paradigm shift that can reset America’s economy and foreign dealings. President Obama’s willful decision to ignore this was as if Bill Clinton had opted the country out of the internet revolution.

Mr. Trump gets that. The early audacity of his thinking, as represented by Mr. Ebell, has inspired the right, even as it has incensed the left. For years Republicans have been running scared on the environment, cringing under attacks from activists, constantly seeking to look “green” and play down their energy ambitions.

Not so Mr. Trump, the first Republican president in the modern era who seems willing to turn the formula on its head and adopt a position in keeping with other energy-rich nations. The Norways and Canadas of the world embrace their energy abundance and make it an economic priority, even as they also take steps to protect air and water quality. That appears to be the Trump approach.

This is a man who reportedly has put Forrest Lucas, co-founder of Lucas Oil, on his short list to lead the Interior Department. Or, if not Mr. Lucas, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. Or Oklahoma oilman Harold Hamm. Mr. Hamm is also potentially up for secretary of energy, as is venture capitalist Robert Grady. Then there is Mr. Ebell, who could be in line to run the EPA.

The left is so dumbfounded, it can barely formulate a reply. Asked in a Nov. 9 article how he would respond to the Trump administration, 350.org founder Bill McKibben told the Washington Post, he didn’t know: “The path forward is not all that clear to me.” The president of Friends of the Earth, Erich Pica, was more forthcoming, saying that the movement would go back to the anti-Bush playbook of utilizing “the courts, the Senate filibuster,” hounding appointees and galvanizing “the public to take action.”

That pressure seems to be having some effect. During the campaign Mr. Trump vowed to pull the U.S. out of the Paris climate accords, but this week he backtracked and said he would keep an “open mind” about staying in.

All the more reason why Mr. Trump needs to appoint bold and unconventional advisers, who will reset baseline thinking and won’t back down under unrelenting pressure. The president-elect’s promise to “cancel job-killing restrictions on the production of American energy” will require sweeping action: Ending involvement in the Paris accord. Squashing the Clean Power Plan. Zeroing out clean-energy subsidies. Reopening federal drilling areas. Killing regulations on flaring and fracking. Opening up exports. Approving vital infrastructure like pipelines and liquid natural gas terminals.

All of this is eminently possible. Mr. Obama knew the public wasn’t behind his expensive regulations, so he went around Congress to implement most of his agenda by executive fiat. That makes it easier to undo. At the same time, the sort of dramatic reset that Mr. Trump contemplates will require the cooperation of Congress and the backing of the public, both of which will be nervous. The new administration will need to intellectually engage the activists and unabashedly sell reform.

Mr. Trump’s choices for the Energy Department, the Interior Department and the EPA will show whether he is serious about busting up Washington’s liberal mind-set and jump-starting the economy. These are the picks—and the confirmation fights—to watch.  "
« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2016 at 11:14am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #645 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 8:32am
Jill Stien's recount effort is going to be interesting.... Seems Trump was right, the election was rigged.
If you listen to Trump closely, he tells you everything, his lack of filter gives everything away. In other words, he's got no poker skills. He's all bravado, no bluff...
He's like Josh on LSD!

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #646 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 6:25pm
There is something very wrong with politics in America.  The absurdity and intransigence.  A lot of it feeds that childish desire to feel persecuted.  And a lot of it is that many Americans are total fucking retards.  I don't see how to fix that latter problem.

How many of you are retards?  Be honest.  Just chime in and admit you are a fucking idiot.  I'll publish the list, if I have to.  I thought I'd give some of you nitwits a chance to get out in front of it.
« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2016 at 6:27pm by sirmoonie »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #647 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 7:33pm
sirmoonie wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 6:25pm:
There is something very wrong with politics in America.  The absurdity and intransigence.  A lot of it feeds that childish desire to feel persecuted.  And a lot of it is that many Americans are total fucking retards.  I don't see how to fix that latter problem.

How many of you are retards?  Be honest.  Just chime in and admit you are a fucking idiot.  I'll publish the list, if I have to.  I thought I'd give some of you nitwits a chance to get out in front of it.

moonie ?

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #648 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 12:13am
So Trump is skipping his intelligence briefings. Why would the president need to go to those anyway?

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-has-attended-only-two...

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #649 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 6:57am
Good riddance to another murderous, communist dictator.
Too bad the people of Cuba are not allowed to get out and celebrate.

Rot in hell you piece of shit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 276
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)