Autor Tema: Más material adicional en Four Flicks  (Leído 473 veces)

• Visitante
Más material adicional en Four Flicks
« on: Noviembre 05, 2003, 10:18:00 am »
Según aparece en www.iorr.org, el Four Flicks contendrá material adicional sobre la época dorada de los Stones: The Four Flicks DVD due out next week is containing a lot more than the LICKS tour live. You will also find vintage material from the 70's, rehearsals in Paris, Toronto and Chicago, songs from the secret club show in Palais Royale and more.

Luego especifica lo siguiente:

The "Tip of the Tongue" documentary features footage from such films as Cocksucker Blues, Charlie is My Darling, Rolling Stones Gather No Moss and Gimme Shelter. Musical snippets include early versions of Don't Stop, Key to Your Love and Losing My Touch in Paris ... Toronto rehearsals of Dance, Pt. 1, Slave, Time is on My Side, Live with Me and Rip This Joint ... Palais Royale selections It's Only Rock 'n' Roll, Heart of Stone, If You Can't Rock Me ... Boston FleetCenter rehearsals of Can't You Hear Me Knocking, How Can I Stop, Street Fighting Man and Happy ... Gillette Stadium rehearsals of Worried About You, Midnight Rambler, Sympathy for the Devil and You Can't Always Get What You Want ... and Street Fighting Man from opening night at FleetCenter.