Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PP Arnold reveals she had threesome with Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull (Read 593 times)
moy
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Mars
PP Arnold reveals she had threesome with Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull
Jul 2nd, 2022 at 2:24pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
EXCLUSIVE: Soul legend PP Arnold reveals she had threesome with Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull'

PP Arnold has claimed she enjoyed three-in-a bed with Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger and his girlfriend Marianne Faithfull
ByEmily Retter - Senior Feature Writer
20:29, 1 Jul 2022
UPDATED22:21, 1 Jul 2022

Leaning forward, P.P. Arnold stops talking and starts to sing. At 75, she has the same angular cheekbones and mesmerising voice as the elfin teenager who landed in ­swinging London in 1966.

Fresh from Los Angeles, she was scared, thrilled and entirely innocent as to what she would find.

“Why don’t they leave us alone, to live a life of our own,” she suddenly belts out.

As I am stunned into silence, she explains: “That song describes the ­situation of being in an interracial ­relationship at a time when it was a taboo, from a woman’s point of view.”

P.P., real name Patricia Cole, then tells me her lover at the time she wrote the track Though It Hurts Me Badly – her first white lover – was Mick Jagger.

Dubbed “London’s first lady of soul”, Pat made her name with hits The First Cut Is The Deepest in 1967, followed by Angel Of The Morning.

She had arrived in England after leaving LA’s tough Watts ­neighbourhood as an Ikette, one of the backing singers for the Ike and Tina Turner Revue, who were then supporting The Rolling Stones on tour.

By the time she was 17, she had already had two children with an abusive husband she was desperate to escape.

She’d had to beg permission from him and her father to join The Ikettes in 1964, initially leaving the children with her mother before they later joined her in London. She knew nothing of the Stones.

She learnt fast.

In her new book, Soul Survivor: The Autobiography, she reveals for the first time how Mick became a friend and lover, and claims she became pregnant by him, making the devastating but ­mutual decision to have an abortion.

But although infatuated, she insists she knew their fling would never go further, not least because of their mixed-race relationship.

Mick also had plenty of lovers, plus a girlfriend, Marianne Faithfull, who would on occasion join them in bed, Pat claims.

And Pat herself, keen for freedom and fun, also had her share, including Jimi Hendrix, Rod Stewart and Small Faces’ Steve Marriott.

She insists: “I was not a groupie, I was an artist, and I was picking and choosing who I wanted to sleep with.

“And I was crossing a very taboo line as a black woman.

“Mick Jagger was cool, he was a busy boy, he’s fun, and he was very kind to me.”

Full article https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/soul-legend-pp-arnold-says-27379118

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: PP Arnold reveals she had threesome with Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull
Reply #1 - Jul 2nd, 2022 at 6:52pm
Well, well, well... reading the above I think PP is gonna release something new or from the vaults and/or tour

Here PP Arnold with the Small Faces

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #2 - Jul 2nd, 2022 at 8:00pm
Other article

Mick, Rod, Ike and Me: the brutally honest confessions of PP Arnold

The Sixties soul singer's new memoir details her life as the 'plaything' of rock's biggest stars
By Jasper Rees
1 July 2022 • 6:00am

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/artists/mick-rod-ike-brutally-honest-confessio...

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Goo
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

USA
Reply #3 - Jul 7th, 2022 at 8:41am
Interesting

IP Logged

andrews27
Rocks Off Regular

Wake up Bowie or we all
through!!

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Reply #4 - Jul 9th, 2022 at 8:29am
Pics, please!

That guy that punched Mick at Altamont...and all the Hell's Angels...all that bad acid let them hear A Bigger Bang!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)