Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
SIXTY European Tour - Show #5, Wankdorfstadion - Berne 17th June 2022 - CANCELLED!! (Read 1,403 times)
ronnie-woody
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: SIXTY European Tour - Show #5, Wankdorfstadion - Berne 17th June 2022 - CANCELLED!!
Reply #25 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 4:46am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
the only tour they had to postpone due to conditions connected to age tho was when Mick got heart surgery in 2019...nobody can do anything about Corona or hurricanes (as it happened with some US dates in recent years)

apparently in early August there are loads of football games already so it wasn't doable then, but I agree with the 29th June possibly not being doable cause of logistical or staff reasons...I heard a lot about shows or entire festivals (one my cousin wanted to go to last week) being cancelled due to not being enough staff available since they all have been fired during lockdown times...and maybe if it was agreed on before the tour that the week between the Hyde Park shows wouod be off and some stage crew wasn't available then, it would make sense that re-scheduling for this week sadly didn't work cause of those issues...either way it's a total bummer but all that truly matters is that Mick is fit again

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)