Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 276
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 900,820 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!) - Enter at your own risk! Warning… Probable bullcrap inside
Reply #3925 - Dec 4th, 2018 at 8:55pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

« Last Edit: Dec 5th, 2018 at 8:34am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!) - Enter at your own risk! Warning… Probable bullcrap inside
Reply #3926 - Dec 5th, 2018 at 9:07pm

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3927 - Dec 6th, 2018 at 10:17am
Did we get a Drinking with Xi this week?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3928 - Dec 6th, 2018 at 11:22am
Some Guy wrote on Dec 6th, 2018 at 10:17am:
Did we get a Drinking with Xi this week?

<  --------------- Another Friday Evening    ..................  Another Night of  ................ Wait for it !!!!!!!   .......   :

That is right .   THAT IS RIGHT !!!!!!   : 

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

*********  " DRINKING WITH Xi :      Season Ending Episode EDITION  !!!!!!!  "   ***********

Hello Me Stonesian Brothers and Sisters    

An Islay Classic   …… Perfectly Balanced and STILL one of my favorite all -day drams . What am I talking about me Stoneslings ?
Well , it is none other than the lovely  “  Larhroaig 18 Years  .   “  As Emperor Xi and myself sipped this excellent nose on heavy
smoke   -- the taste elegant and polished , lighter than expected with medium finish on nice dry smoke   --  we began to wax nostalgic
here at The Brazen Head on this past election season  .  With The Great Man  --  President Donald J. Trump ( Majestic “ PRECIOUS ! “
Leader !!! ) relishing a wonderful Mid -Term Victory  [ The Republicans now Hold a 53 – 47 Seat Majority and will be able to ram through
another Supreme Court Justice just as soon as RBG takes that final , fatal fall to the Happy Hunting Ground   ] , our thoughts soon drifted
to the 2020 Presidential Election .  Both Xi and myself agreed that there is no way Secretary Clinton is going to allow Pocahontas to
steal her thunder and become the first elected female President . Thus , look for the usual suspects  --- HRC , Poca , former VP Biden ,
Bernie , etc.   – to soon announce for the Presidency .  The Emperor asked me  ,  “ Do they have a chance ?   “ and I stated  , “  The
Stock Market leads the Way !  “   BTW  ,  speaking of Pocahontas  , I told Xi the story of my latest harrowing early morning encounter .

I was shaving my face in the mirror one weekday Morning when I turned to the left and noticed my cat Buster was looking up at me
with a scowl on his face .  I brayed , “ Buster   -- what is it ? “ and he replied with a snarly meow ……… “ POCA ! “   ………….. * OMFG !!!!! *
I turned off the faucet  , tossed down my razor and followed Buster into the living area where he scurried over to the television
to show me Pocahontas twaddling and babbling incessantly about some piffle and palaver that nobody gives a rats arse and even
the financial program television hosts’ were putting on a brave face whilst privately thinking about what they were going to have for dinner .
Thankfully  , I had security install a  “  Pocahontas Alert System  “  throughout the house  .  In the hallway there is a television
remote strategically hanging near a picture frame . The remote is ensconced in plastic with Big Bold Red Letters written on the outside :
‘ In Case of Pocahontas Break Glass ! ‘   I cracked open the plastic case ,  grabbed the remote control  ,  ran towards Buster and
turned off the television just in the nick of time .   * Whew ! *    …….  ****** That was FRIGGIN CLOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!   ******   :    
Buster is ½ Main Coon and ½ Norwegian Forest Kitty with a tail so powerful he could knock a Flat Screen Television from the Midwest
all the way to Barstow , CA  ;  he does not enjoy Pocahontas mewling incoherently at any time of the day .  * Nasty Woman !  *
     It was at that exact moment when VIP Hostess Erin walked by our side of the bar ,  gave Emperor Xi  -- “ The LOOK ! “  ,  and
the two of them ( with the LAPHROAIG 18 – YEAR -  OLD ) disappeared into the Robert Emmet Room not to be seen again for the rest
of the night .

*******  “ I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!  “   ……….   Xi AND MYSELF WILL SEE YOU IN FEBRUARY !!!!!!!!  ******

« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2018 at 11:28am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3929 - Dec 6th, 2018 at 1:01pm
Some Guy ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3930 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 8:23am

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3931 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 11:37am
If fucking up is the mission...
Mission Accomplished.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3932 - Dec 8th, 2018 at 5:43am
I call it treason against rock 'n' roll because rock is the antithesis of politics. When I was a kid and my parents started talking about politics, I'd run to my room and put on the Rolling Stones as loud as I could. So when I see all these rock stars up there talking politics, it makes me sick... If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are.

Alice Cooper

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/articles/features/10_witty_quotes_by_alice_coope...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3933 - Dec 9th, 2018 at 9:27am
Can we get a drinking with Xi where they talk about Hellmans and Heinz mayo and ketchup. Where they both started making the others long time product and who is doing the better job?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3934 - Dec 9th, 2018 at 11:04am
Some Guy wrote on Dec 9th, 2018 at 9:27am:
Can we get a drinking with Xi where they talk about Hellmans and Heinz mayo and ketchup.

This may suffice:

IP Logged

Rev 20 Redlights
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #3935 - Dec 9th, 2018 at 4:26pm

I love Paris in the summer when its quiet
I love Paris in the winter when they riot

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3936 - Dec 11th, 2018 at 1:43pm

Cryin' Chuck getting a tongue-lashing at the WH.

When it's all over, the wall will be finished and Pelosi will be in charge of landscaping.

#WhiteHouseGotBalls

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3937 - Dec 11th, 2018 at 2:59pm
Some Guy wrote on Dec 9th, 2018 at 9:27am:
Can we get a drinking with Xi where they talk about Hellmans and Heinz mayo and ketchup. Where they both started making the others long time product and who is doing the better job?

« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2018 at 9:35am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3938 - Dec 11th, 2018 at 3:00pm

« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2018 at 8:33am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3939 - Dec 11th, 2018 at 9:12pm

« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2018 at 8:27am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3940 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 10:23am
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2018 at 10:28am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3941 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 10:48am
Some Guy wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 10:23am:
serenity now

"Nancy, it's called TRANSPARENCY!!"

#WhiteHouseGotBalls

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Reply #3942 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 11:11am
Why is Trumpy having such a bad day? What's up with his blue tie? I feel for him, because after all he's just human (???), and all the angry orange people in this beautiful planet of ours need our care. This is the season to be happy; I don't understand why all the hatred. Walls? We need them. Otherwise, I couldn't take a warm bath and dream about the little dreams that you small people have. They may be stupid dreams, but you deserve to have a beautiful time to escape from reality every now and then.

Meanwhile, here's a little poem; the holiday season's spirit is there for everyone to enjoy:

One man caught on a toilet
One man he couln't resist
One man ate fake tacos
One man betrayed by bad taste.

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #3943 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 11:18am

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #3944 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 11:33am
President Donald Trump predicted Tuesday that “people would revolt” if he was impeached by Democrats in 2019.

Trump’s claim came in a Reuters interview on recent developments in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible Trump campaign collusion.

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Reply #3945 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 1:09pm

... [/quote]

Is that skank still alive? And who reads this shit?

IP Logged

BONOISLOVE
Rocks Off Regular

The world
Reply #3946 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 1:10pm

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3947 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 2:07pm
BONOISLOVE wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 1:09pm:

Is that skank still alive? And who reads this shit? [/quote]

What    ...... ?!  .... !!!!!!!!!!!!   :

************* BETTER THAN ' Cats '  !!!!!!!!!!   ***************

« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2018 at 9:03pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3948 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 3:02pm
BONOISLOVE wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 11:11am:

Meanwhile, here's a little poem; the holiday season's spirit is there for everyone to enjoy:

One man caught on a toilet
One man he couln't resist
One man ate fake tacos
One man betrayed by bad taste.

« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2018 at 1:02pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3949 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 9:06pm

« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2018 at 11:05am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 276
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)