Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 276
Send Topic Print
The nonsense thread - Enter at your own risk! Warning… 100% off topic and full of nonsense inside (Read 900,541 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Politics thread (ssc!!)
Reply #300 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 9:45pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

" I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!  "

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #301 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 9:58pm
gimmekeef wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 10:09am:
Edith Grove wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 9:12am:
Hillary gonna get Trumped.......developing

The only real loser tonight is the American people because this all they have to choose from? Regardless of the outcome a Pinochio will be President. More lies than can be counted.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/jim-comeys-blind-eye-1475191703

" Jim Comey’s Blind Eye  "

" The FBI director can’t defend immunity for Hillary Clinton’s aides—which says volumes.  "

By KIMBERLEY A. STRASSEL

" Two revealing, if largely unnoticed, moments came in the middle of FBI Director Jim Comey’s Wednesday testimony before the House Judiciary Committee. When combined, these moments prove that Mr. Comey gave Hillary Clinton a pass.

Congress hauled Mr. Comey in to account for the explosive revelation that the government granted immunity to Clinton staffers Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson as part of its investigation into whether Mrs. Clinton had mishandled classified information. Rep. Tom Marino (R., Pa.), who was once a Justice Department prosecutor and knows how these investigations roll, provided the first moment. He asked Mr. Comey why Ms. Mills was so courteously offered immunity in return for her laptop—a laptop that Mr. Comey admitted investigators were very keen to obtain. Why not simply impanel a grand jury, get a subpoena, and seize the evidence?

Mr. Comey’s answer was enlightening: “It’s a reasonable question. . . . Any time you are talking about the prospect of subpoenaing a computer from a lawyer—that involves the lawyer’s practice of law—you know you are getting into a big megillah.” Pressed further, he added: “In general, you can often do things faster with informal agreements, especially when you are interacting with lawyers.”

The key words: “The lawyer’s practice of law.” What Mr. Comey was referencing here is attorney-client privilege. Ms. Mills was able to extract an immunity deal, avoid answering questions, and sit in on Mrs. Clinton’s FBI interview because she has positioned herself as Hillary’s personal lawyer. Ms. Mills could therefore claim that any conversations or interactions she had with Mrs. Clinton about the private server were protected by attorney-client privilege.

Only here’s the rub: When Ms. Mills worked at the State Department she was not acting as Mrs. Clinton’s personal lawyer. She was the secretary's chief of staff. Any interaction with Mrs. Clinton about her server, or any evidence from that time, should have been fair game for the FBI and the Justice Department.

Ms. Mills was allowed to get away with this “attorney-client privilege” nonsense only because she claimed that she did not know about Mrs. Clinton’s server until after they had both left the State Department. Ergo, no questions about the server.

The FBI has deliberately chosen to accept this lie. The notes of its interview with Ms. Mills credulously states: “Mills did not learn Clinton was using a private email server until after Clinton’s tenure” at State. It added: “Mills stated she was not even sure she knew what a server was at the time.”

Which brings us to the hearing’s second revealing moment. Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R., Utah) pointed out that the FBI’s notes from its interview with Clinton IT staffer Bryan Pagliano expose this lie. In late 2009 or early 2010, Mr. Pagliano told investigators, he approached Ms. Mills to relay State Department concerns that the private server might pose a “federal records retention issue.” According to Mr. Pagliano, Ms. Mills told him not to worry about it, because other secretaries of state had used similar setups.

More damning, Mr. Chaffetz held up an email that Ms. Mills sent in 2010 to Justin Cooper, whom the Clintons personally employed to help maintain the server. The email reads: “hrc email coming back—is server okay?” Mr. Cooper responds: “Ur funny. We are on the same server.”

To be clear: When Mrs. Clinton had an email problem, Ms. Mills didn’t call the State Department’s help desk. She didn’t call Yahoo customer service. She called a privately employed Clinton aide and asked specifically about Mrs. Clinton’s “server.” She did this as chief of staff at the State Department. Mr. Chaffetz asked Mr. Comey why the FBI wrote that Ms. Mills was ignorant about the server until later.

Mr. Comey suddenly sounded like a man with something to hide. “I don’t remember exactly, sitting here,” he said, in what can only be called the FBI version of “I don’t recall.” He then mumbled that “Having done many investigations myself, there’s always conflicting recollections of facts, some of which are central, some of which are peripheral. I don’t remember, sitting here, about that one.”

Really? Only a few minutes before he had explained that the Justice Department was forced to issue immunity to Ms. Mills because she had asserted attorney-client privilege. Yet he couldn’t remember all the glaring evidence proving she had no such privilege? Usually, the FBI takes a dim view of witnesses who lie. Had the FBI pursued perjury charges against Ms. Mills—as it would have done against anyone else—it would have had extraordinary leverage to force her to speak about all of her communications regarding the server. It might have even threatened to build a case that Ms. Mills was part of a criminal scheme. Then it could have offered immunity in return for the real goods on Hillary.

But going that route would have required grand juries, subpoenas, warrants and indictments—all things that Mr. Comey clearly wanted to avoid in this politically sensitive investigation. Much easier to turn a blind eye to Ms. Mills’s fiction. And to therefore give Mrs. Clinton a pass.   "

« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2016 at 10:21am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #302 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 12:22pm
Wow!

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #303 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 12:25pm
Wow! Wow!

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #304 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 12:26pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 6:39pm:
Why don't Roger and David get together for one more tour and bust out some of these great old Floyd tunes together?

With Nick too, that will be GREAT, the shows by Roger now are only PInk Floyd (60s anhd 70s only) music

Same for Jimmy Page and RObert Plant, they can tour as Led Zeppelin with Jason and that will be another GREAT tour

that and why don't Jimmy and Robert come out to tour as Led Zeppelin
« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2016 at 12:33pm by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland »  

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #305 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 12:30pm
Wow!  Wow!  Wow!

IP Logged

a.completeunknown
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #306 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 1:28pm
I tend to believe this because I've been hearing the same stuff everyone else has about his business dealings. Rand Paul was the one I wanted but I think Trump is a better pick than pretty much anyone else in either party. IMO Hillary thinks of us as subjects to be ruled and Trump thinks of us as citizens to be governed. But I think we're in for an economic collapse worse than 2008 within the next 4 years no matter who gets elected.

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #307 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 8:34pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 12:26pm:
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 6:39pm:
Why don't Roger and David get together for one more tour and bust out some of these great old Floyd tunes together?

With Nick too, that will be GREAT, the shows by Roger now are only PInk Floyd (60s anhd 70s only) music

Same for Jimmy Page and RObert Plant, they can tour as Led Zeppelin with Jason and that will be another GREAT tour

that and why don't Jimmy and Robert

B-b-b But Jimmy said he's touring in 2017 with his own band he puts together............Of course he's said that the last two years.

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #308 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 8:27am

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #309 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 9:02am
a.completeunknown wrote on Oct 1st, 2016 at 1:28pm:
I tend to believe this because I've been hearing the same stuff everyone else has about his business dealings. Rand Paul was the one I wanted but I think Trump is a better pick than pretty much anyone else in either party. IMO Hillary thinks of us as subjects to be ruled and Trump thinks of us as citizens to be governed. But I think we're in for an economic collapse worse than 2008 within the next 4 years no matter who gets elected.

" Once KGB  , ALWAYS KGB  , Ronnie !!!!   "

J.  " Edgar " Hoover !  ® ™ ©
« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2016 at 9:04am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #310 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 10:09am
     " As Truman now chats with the young sailors prior to eating lunch , Captain Frank H. Graham approaches the table holding a map of Japan and a teletype message . Hiroshima is circled in red pencil on the map . The message reads : ' Hiroshima bombed visually ... Results clear cut successful in all respects . Visible effects greater than in any test . Conditions normal in airplane following delivery.  '
     Truman's face lights up  . ' This is the greatest thing in history  ,  ' he proclaims to Graham  ,  enthusiastically shaking his hand . '  It is time for us to get home . '
     The president then orders Graham to share the secret message with Secretary of State James F. Byrnes   , sitting just a few tables away  . A second teletype arrives moments later from Secretary of War Henry Stimson confirming the previous report . '   Big Bomb dropped on Hiroshima August 5 at 7:15 p.m. Washington time . First reports indicate complete success .  '   
     Truman can not help himself : leaping to his feet , he taps his water glass with a fork  .  At first  , there is confusion  . These military men immediately rise to attention , realizing the impropriety of the President standing as they sit . But Truman waves them back down : ' Please keep your seats and listen for a moment . I have an announcement to make . We have just dropped a new bomb on Japan which has more power than twenty thousand tons of TNT . It has been an overwhelming success! '
     Bedlam sweeps through the mess hall . Cheers echo down the ship's passageways . A grinning Truman holds the teletype message aloft as he races from the mess hall and runs down the corridor to share the news with Augusta's officers . ' We won the gamble , ' he shouts above the jubilant celebration .
     Everyone believes that the end of the war has arrived .
     They are wrong .  "   

« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2016 at 10:25am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #311 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 10:34am
     " Three milliseconds later , the sky erupts into a fireball three hundred yards wide as the surrounding air ignites , liquefying everyone in its proximity .
     Then comes the blast as the explosion rockets outward with the force of twenty thousand tons of TNT , followed immediately by a billowing mushroom cloud that rises more than fifty thousand feet into the air  , sucking  up dust , dirt , and bodily gases from the vaporized remains of those killed at the hypocenter .
     Within seconds , seventy thousand people are dead .
     Almost every person and building within a one - mile radius of the hypocenter has vanished .
     Pets , birds , rats , ants , cockroaches  -- gone .
     Homes , fishing boats , telephone poles , the centuries - old Hiroshima Castle   -- all disappeared .
     Day turns into night as the mushroom cloud blots out the sun . Beyond the one - mile radius of the hypocenter , some have survived , though at a horrible cost  . Flash burns blind all those unfortunate to be caught looking in the direction of the blast , while the intense heat maims and disfigures thousands , many of whom live miles away  . One group of Japanese soldiers is burned so badly that their faces literally melt away ; it is impossible to distinguish the back of their heads from the front .  "

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #312 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 12:43pm
According to the BBC, Donald Trump has ties to the mob!

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #313 - Oct 2nd, 2016 at 4:13pm
gorda wrote on Oct 2nd, 2016 at 12:43pm:
According to the BBC, Donald Trump has ties to the mob!

Edith/Riffy do not care. Trump all the way!!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #314 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 8:15am

<  ------------   It Is Coming   !!!!! :

Fact or Fiction ?!   

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/huge-scandal-chelsea-isnt-bill-clintons-daugh...

" Politics Ain't Bean Bag  , Ronnie !!!!!!   "

LBJoeykins ®
« Last Edit: Oct 3rd, 2016 at 4:32pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #315 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 10:17am

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #316 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 7:56pm
Joey wrote on Oct 3rd, 2016 at 8:15am:
<  ------------   It Is Coming   !!!!! :

Fact or Fiction ?!   

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/huge-scandal-chelsea-isnt-bill-clintons-daugh...

" Politics Ain't Bean Bag  , Ronnie !!!!!!   "

LBJoeykins ®

DNA test!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #317 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 9:02pm

« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2016 at 8:53pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #318 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 9:44pm

« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2016 at 9:50pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #319 - Oct 5th, 2016 at 9:29am
Some Guy ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #320 - Oct 5th, 2016 at 9:25pm

" I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!! "

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #321 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 9:36am

<   ------ Some Guy  ...... ?!  ..... !!!!!!!!    :

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-obamacare-silence-1475797216

" Trump’s ObamaCare Silence   "

" The failing health law should be his best weapon, but he seems unable to wield it.   "

By KIMBERLEY A. STRASSEL

" There is such a thing as a political goof. It should not be confused with a cosmic political error, mind-boggling in its inanity, inexplicable on any level, the electoral equivalent of stuffing your opponent’s ballot box.

An example of the latter is Donald Trump’s failure to jump on ObamaCare as an excellent path to the White House.

We are one month from an election, and President Barack Obama’s signature achievement is cratering, destroying millions of pocketbooks in its wake. States are reporting premium increases of 60%, 70%, 80%. Insurers, sagging under losses, are fleeing. Nearly a third of U.S. counties are now down to a single ObamaCare plan. Seventeen of 23 ObamaCare co-ops have imploded. Tennessee’s insurance commissioner warns her state’s exchange market is “very near collapse.”

The law’s supporters are flailing, incapable of defending it during this public death spiral. Ezekiel Emanuel, the physician who was one of the architects of the law, was left stammering on Megyn Kelly’s Fox News show this week. Dr. Emanuel said that these premium increases are a one-time “correction.” He hilariously blamed Republicans for refusing to bail out the system. Bill Clinton, who is becoming ever more honest in his dotage, went on an extended riff about how his party’s health-care system was the “craziest thing in the world.”

Hillary Clinton has no such out, having fiercely embraced ObamaCare. She owns it, every bit as much as the president, having pledged to “defend and expand” it. Only this week Mrs. Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, reiterated that she views the law as a “success” and plans to “build on it.”

Were she required to explain how to fix it—an obvious question never asked of her—she would nonetheless be forced to propose: a) more bailouts and subsidies; b) more coercive ways of forcing people into the system; or c) a government-run public option. Or all of the above. All of these choices are implicit acknowledgments of the program’s failure, and dead losers with voters.

For Republicans, ObamaCare has proved to be a political winner. The revolt against the law in 2010, back when it was not even real enough to have failed, propelled one of the greatest GOP gains in the House and the state legislatures in history. This is not some peripheral policy question—fracking, labor law, trade. Health care is the daily concern and frustration of nearly every American voter, right up there with paying the mortgage, the grocery bill and the IRS.

Yet Mr. Trump is almost entirely, and eerily, silent on the topic. In his prepared speeches, he gives ObamaCare a rote and glancing reference, part of a promise to repeal it. Trump news releases fly daily about the Clintons’ corruption and the problems with the North American Free Trade Agreement. But there is nary a whisper about the health-care system that is melting down across the country. Where are the ads? Where is the big speech?

Mr. Trump’s running mate, Mike Pence, appears to be warming to the issue. He at least warned during Tuesday’s vice-presidential debate that a Clinton White House would build ObamaCare into a socialist, “single-payer” system. He has been reassuring conservative voters that a Trump administration would scrap the law’s contraceptive mandate. Asked about Mr. Clinton’s “craziest-in-the-world” judgment, Mr. Pence quipped that “sometimes with the Clintons, even the truth happens.”

Those eight words were eight more than Mr. Trump devoted to ObamaCare during his first debate with Mrs. Clinton. During that face-off, the Republican nominee spent a full minute giving the ins and outs of the leverage on his business. He failed to mention the failing health law even once.

Mr. Trump’s quiet is so pronounced as to seem almost intentional. The Republican primaries showed that he is uncomfortable talking about health-care reform. ( Marco Rubio once accused him of having no plan other than to get rid of the insurance “lines around the states.”)

The Republican nominee might be wary of being drawn into a debate on a topic he seems to know little about. He also might be reluctant to field questions from the press about how he would handle the few popular aspects of the law—such as coverage for existing conditions. His website is relatively vague on what would replace ObamaCare, citing only broadly agreed-upon conservative ideas, such as creating more health savings accounts.

But Mr. Trump might consider that his silence is doing damage to more than simply himself. Across the country, Republican candidates are facing voters angry about health care. It would help immensely if they could argue that repealing ObamaCare would be the pressing priority of a Trump administration. After years of having President Obama halt every GOP attempt to patch the law’s holes, this is an extraordinary moment in which the party can tantalize voters with the hope that the nightmare might end.

But to do that, Mr. Trump has to capitalize on one of the greatest political gifts any presidential candidate has ever been given.  "
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2016 at 4:27pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #322 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 9:07pm
Mr. Trump, "the ladies man"?

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #323 - Oct 8th, 2016 at 10:27am
gorda wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 9:07pm:

He's a charmer ain't he?  Puke all over me (wait that is BLEED)

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #324 - Oct 8th, 2016 at 10:48am
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Oct 8th, 2016 at 10:27am:
gorda wrote on Oct 7th, 2016 at 9:07pm:

He's a charmer ain't he?  Puke all over me (wait that is BLEED)

Ha!  Ha! 

Actually, I'm secretly fascinated with his tiny mouth.  I would like to feed him with a tiny, little spoon.  (Nothing sexual)  Just something I thought about.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 276
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)