Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Macca show in MexicoCity Live on the net FRIDAY 28 (Read 4,740 times)
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: Macca show in MexicoCity Live on the net FRIDA
Reply #25 - May 30th, 2010 at 2:39pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Well, I need to tell everybody that the show was fantastic, really great, some portions with raw rock like the part with "Let Me Roll It / Foxy Lady";  and some really cool set, I'm not familiar with Paul's solo work (only have the first two albums S/T and Ram) and for the rest of his discography I have just heard his songs on the radio, and the video of Rupert and the Frog Song which was a favourite of my daughters when they were newborns up to date.

The show was recorded for a DVD release, it was a webcast on line and then replay on demand and the pro shot video is available on line in the link lefty gave us http://www.youtube.com/user/MEGAEventosMX

It's a long story but I was about to lose the show as I had a car crash at around 16:00 and it took a long time to finish the formalitology but then when my wife and my daughters were ready to go I called and told them I'm going!

My wife took the three of us to the venue and we arrived in time to see the whole show, no opening act by the way.

The audience was really enthusiastic singing and dancing to all the songs and even the rain didn’t stop us. Paul made a special song “Shine a light in Mexico City” with the audience using lighters and cell phones to match the rhythm, check it out on YouTube

My daughters were happy all the show, for Analú is her third rock show there and for Emilia it was her very first show, see them dancing and singing here

1. Venus And Mars / Rock Show
2. Jet
3. All My Loving
4. Letting Go
5. Drive My Car
6. Highway
7. Let Me Roll It / Foxy Lady
8. The Long And Winding Road
9. Nineteen Hundred And Eighty Five
10. Let 'Em In
11. My Love
12. Shine A Light In Mexico
13. I've Just Seen A Face
14. And I Love Her
15. Blackbird
16. Here Today
17. Dance Tonight
18. Mrs. Vandebilt
19. Eleanor Rigby
20. Something
21. Sing The Changes
22. Band On The Run
23. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
24. Back In The USSR
25. I've Got A Feeling
26. Paperback Writer
27. A Day In The Life / Give Peace A Chance
28. Let It Be
29. Live And Let Die
30. Hey Jude

First Encore
31.Day Tripper
32.Lady Madonna
33.Get Back

Second Encore
34.Yesterday
35.Helter Skelter
36.Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Reprise / The End
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2010 at 6:43pm by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland »  

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Heart Of Stone
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

Charlottetown Prince Edward Is
Reply #26 - May 30th, 2010 at 2:50pm
Thanks for the report Voodoo, glad you & you're family enjoyed the show, I like Macca myself, never a disappointment at a concert, the man is part responsible (along with Lennon) for some of the most well known songs of the 20th Century.

The Rolling Stones ain't just a group, their a way of life-Andrew Loog Oldham.
......[URL=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/merrillm123/media/69inLA.jpg.html]
WWW Merrill Moran  
IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #27 - May 30th, 2010 at 2:56pm
Check this "Shine a Light in Mexico City" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRBw_IF3NzQ

And this other version of "Shine a Light in Mexico City" PRO SHOT (starts at 6:00) http://www.youtube.com/user/MEGAEventosMX#p/u/11/H5G28ysdWAw

« Last Edit: May 30th, 2010 at 3:11pm by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland »  

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #28 - May 30th, 2010 at 3:35pm
Glad to hear you and your daughters enjoyed the show Voodoo. Glad you didn't get hurt in the accident.....Baby you can Drive My Car. Perverted Mick

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #29 - May 30th, 2010 at 6:41pm
" show was fantastic, really great, some portions with raw rock like the part with "Let Me Roll It / Foxy Lady";  and some really cool set, I'm not familiar with Paul's solo work (only have the first two albums S/T and Ram) and for the rest of his discography I have just heard his songs on the radio, and the video of Rupert and the Frog Song which was a favourite of my daughters when they were newborns up to date.

The show was recorded for a DVD release, it was a webcast on line and then replay on demand and the pro shot video is available on line in the link lefty gave us http://www.youtube.com/user/MEGAEventosMX

It's a long story but I was about to lose the show as I had a car crash at around 16:00 and it took a long time to finish the formalitology but then when my wife and my daughters were ready to go I called and told them I'm going!

My wife took the three of us to the venue and we arrived in time to see the whole show, no opening act by the way.

The audience was really enthusiastic singing and dancing to all the songs and even the rain didn’t stop us. Paul made a special song “Shine a light in Mexico City” with the audience using lighters and cell phones to match the rhythm, check it out on YouTube  "

Voodoo  ..........

Your review makes Joey smile .

Sorry about the car crash  --- luckily nobody was hurt in the accident .

That was so cool of Paul to sing “Shine a light in Mexico City "  ...... BEST MACCA YET !!!!

J.

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

MRD8
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Melbourne, Florida
Reply #30 - Jun 1st, 2010 at 3:20am
For those of you who are members of Demonoid:

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2262818/13723752/

THIS IS A 3 DISC SET.(SORRY ITS SUCH A LARGE TORRENT BUT I DID NOT WANT TO COMPRESS ALL THIS ONTO ONE DISC & LOOSE WHAT QUALITY I HAVE.) UNTIL SOMEONE CAN PUT UP THE HD OF THIS BROADCAST, THIS WAS ALL I WAS ABLE TO GET. I ADDED SOME EXTRAS TO IT SUCH AS PAUL'S WEB CHAT, & HIS BAND REHERSALS, & SOME STUFF FROM BRIAN, GEORGE MARTIN & KLAUS.

Pauls band rehersal at Suffix on disc #1 is a must have, with some classic stuff - be sure to check it out.
ENJOY.

PAUL McCARTNEY
UP & COMING TOUR
THE MEXICO BROADCAST MAY 28, 2010
DISC ONE

BK GRD MUSIC:
LET EM IN
BLACKBIRD

CHAPTERS:
1. RETROSPECTIVE
2. WEB CHAT
3. REHERSALS
4. TICKETS
5. THE BROADCAST:
6. VENUS & MARS/ROCKSHOW/JET
7. ALL MY LOVING
8. LETTING GO
9. DRIVE MY CAR
10. HIGHWAY
11. LET ME ROLL IT/FOXY LADY RIFF
12. THE LONG & WINDING RD.
-------------------------------------------------------------
DISC TWO

BK GRNDMUSIC:
lET EM IN
SOMETHING

CHAPTERS:
1. PART TWO INTRO
2. 1985
3. LET EM IN
4. MY LOVE
5. IN MEXICO (EVERYBODY SHINE A LIGHT) (IMPROV)
6. I'VE JUST SEEN A FACE
7. AND I LOVE HER
8. BLACKBIRD
9. HERE TODAY
10. DANCE TONIGHT
11. MRS VANDERBILT
12. ELEANOR RIGBY
13. SOMETHING
14. SING THE CHANGES
15. BAND ON THE RUN
16. OB-LA-DI
17. BACK IN THE USSR
18. I GOT A FEELING
19. PAPERBACK WRITER
20. A DAY IN THE LIFE/GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
21. LET IT BE
22. LIVE & LET DIE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

DISC THREE

BK GRND MUSIC:
LET EM IN
SHE LOVES YOU

CHAPTERS:
1. INTRO PART THREE
2. HEY JUDE
3. ENCORE #1:
4. DAY TRIPPER
5. LADY MADONNA
6. GET BACK
7. ENCORE #2:
8. YESTERDAY
9. HELTER SKELTER
10. THANKS
11. SGT PEPPERS REPRISE/THE END
12. EXTRAS:
13. DANCEING GIRL FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE
14. UP & COMING
15. BRIAN RAYS TRIBUTE
16. KEWL T'S
17. FLYING SAUCERS
18. APPLE DANCE
19. WATERFALLS
20. MY LOVE (PROMO)
21. RARE JAM
22. PAULS' HOME IN LA
23. I CAN SAY NO MORE...
24. MARTIN INTERVIEW
25. KLAUS INTERVIEW
26. LEFT WITHOUT RIGHT
27. COLD TURKEY

IP Logged

Heart Of Stone
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

Charlottetown Prince Edward Is
Reply #31 - Jun 1st, 2010 at 6:26am
11.50 GB, that's a big one! thanks for the post.

The Rolling Stones ain't just a group, their a way of life-Andrew Loog Oldham.
......[URL=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/merrillm123/media/69inLA.jpg.html]
WWW Merrill Moran  
IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #32 - Jun 1st, 2010 at 2:05pm
Joey wrote on Jun 1st, 2010 at 1:57pm:
" June 1, 2010 -- The Mirror (UK)

Paul McCartney in frightening mob bus attack in Mexico City

Terrified Sir Paul McCartney had to be rescued by cops after a mob attacked his tour bus in a dodgy no-go part of Mexico City.

Youths forced his driver to stop then started jumping up and down on the roof as The Beatles legend, 67, cowered inside.

A source said: "At first his security team thought it was just swarms of fans but when people started scaling the bus, the situation changed in a flash." They called cops who raced to the rescue. "Paul and the team were shaken up," the source added.

It happened after his gig at the Foro Sol stadium on Saturday at 1am. His management team are now reviewing security.

Macca, who was unhurt, was in Washington last night for a White House concert. "

http://www.maccareport.com/

joey b why has my macca philly concert not been announced yet?

first the eagles cancel than U2

WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?
WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?
WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)