Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
David Letterman ......... ( Stones Content )   (Read 5,363 times)
Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Re: David Letterman ......... ( Stones Content )  
Reply #75 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 6:38pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Pdog wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 6:20pm:
Riffhard wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 4:34pm:
Here's my final take on the issue. Fuck David Letterman. Had he made that comment about Nancy Pelosi's granddaughter it would not have made one tiny fuck all bit of difference to me. He's a creep. He did cheat on his wife, both before and after he actually married her. The chick he was banging was also a regular babysitter of his son. The son that he had with his wife. Get it? He's a lying cheating bastard. Karma. Karma's a funny thing. Iroinically the same week that Dave's lurid secrets come to light Palin's book is #1 on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com. It comes out in five weeks. Karma's a funny thing.

Riffy

i don't see how karma factors into this? Are you saying he cheated b/c he made the distasteful joke? I don't beleive he's married either, so she's not his wife. Anyway... You do know what karma is? and just an fyi, it is a beleif that is in direct opposition to the gods will thing that islam, judism and christianity believe in... also karma isn't just a concept of future based on past actions, it is all... but that depends on if we're talking budhist, hinduist or sikh or some others...
but, if we're talking the christian version of karma, which is you reap what you sow, than maybe it is good you brought up Sarah Palin, since God must've thought she deserved a retarded kid, maybe for her past sins and what not... that's karma too... you opened the door on this, I just stepped in... and if you find my comment about her kid distasteful, tell her to stop telling lies, b/c it was just karma, me saying that...

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Rhode Island
Reply #76 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 8:59pm
That's a bingo!

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #77 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 11:37pm
more of a discussion on retardation than religion...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #78 - Oct 5th, 2009 at 9:56am

< ----- bump for the pee pee !!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

caro
Rocks Off Regular

France
Reply #79 - Oct 7th, 2009 at 1:48pm
Quote:
NOW blasts Letterman over sexual affairs with staff

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/10/07/letterman.now/index.html

WASHINGTON (CNN)  -- The National Organization for Women has sharply criticized comedian David Letterman, accusing him of promoting a hostile, uncomfortable work environment.
David Letterman's behavior with employees has created "a toxic environment" in the workplace, NOW says.

David Letterman's behavior with employees has created "a toxic environment" in the workplace, NOW says.

"The latest Letterman controversy sheds new light on the widespread objectification of women in the workplace," NOW said in a statement Tuesday. "Most women can attest to the fact that many workplaces are plagued with inappropriate behavior by men in power."

The "Late Show With David Letterman" host admitted last week on his CBS program that he had sex with unnamed employees and had testified about those liaisons before a New York grand jury as part of an alleged extortion attempt.

A CBS producer, Robert "Joe" Halderman, is accused of threatening to go public with embarrassing information about Letterman's private life unless the 62-year-old funnyman ponied up $2 million.

Letterman made a public apology Monday to his wife, Regina Lasko, who, he said, had been "horribly hurt by my behavior." He said he is trying to repair that relationship.

"Either you're going to make some progress and get it fixed, or you're going to fall short and perhaps not get it fixed, so let me tell you folks, I got my work cut out for me," Letterman told the audience Monday night.

Letterman married Lasko in March, and they have a 5-year-old son together. All the affairs took place before the marriage, Letterman's production company has said.

NOW said Letterman's behavior was inappropriate in the workplace, saying all employees should be respected for their talent and skills.

"Recent developments in the David Letterman extortion controversy have raised serious issues about the abuse of power leading to an inappropriate, if not hostile, workplace environment for women and employees," NOW said in Tuesday's statement.

Men such as Letterman make decisions on hiring and firing, who gets raises, who advances and who does entry-level tasks, NOW said.

"As 'the boss,' he is responsible for setting the tone for his entire workplace -- and he did that with sex. In any work environment, this places all employees -- including employees who happen to be women -- in an awkward, confusing and demoralizing situation," the group said.

"The National Organization for Women calls on CBS to recognize that Letterman's behavior creates a toxic environment and to take action immediately to rectify this situation. With just two women on CBS' board of directors, we're not holding our breath."

Those board members are Shari Redstone, vice chairwoman of the board and president of National Amusements Inc., which operates motion picture screens, and Linda Griego, president and chief executive of Griego Enterprises Inc., a business management company.

CBS airs "Late Show With David Letterman," which Letterman's company, Worldwide Pants Inc., produces.

This is getting a bit ridiculous. Having sex with a woman means objectifying her ? Unless I've missed something, there's been no sign that he pressured those women. NOW are basically saying that no boss should ever have sex with one of his employees. Sounds unrealistic (and pointless).

Invisible Avatar Posting

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #80 - Oct 7th, 2009 at 2:01pm
" This is getting a bit ridiculous. Having sex with a woman means objectifying her ? Unless I've missed something, there's been no sign that he pressured those women. NOW are basically saying that no boss should ever have sex with one of his employees. Sounds unrealistic (and pointless). "

Full Frontal Nuzzle Coming Your Way Caro .......

Full FRONTAL !!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

caro
Rocks Off Regular

France
Reply #81 - Oct 7th, 2009 at 2:04pm
Joey wrote on Oct 7th, 2009 at 2:01pm:
Full Frontal Nuzzle Coming Your Way Caro .......

Full FRONTAL !!!!!

He's still a bit of an asshole, though.

Invisible Avatar Posting

IP Logged

steel driving hammer
Ex Member

Reply #82 - Oct 7th, 2009 at 2:07pm
Joey?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #83 - Oct 7th, 2009 at 2:15pm
" He's still a bit of an asshole, though. "

This makes young Joey sad.

IP Logged

Kilroy
Rocks Off Regular

I love this place!

Mickville Virginny USA
Reply #84 - Oct 7th, 2009 at 9:21pm
Ok so what do you guys think Beatles or the Stones?
Just to change the Subject.  Blank Frigging Stare

CatPotato.jpg (Attachment deleted)

The Core Of The Rolling Stones is Charlie Watts Hi-Hat/The Sunshine Bores The Daylights Out Of Me/And Then We Became Naked/After the Skeet Shoot & Sweet Dreams Mary & #9 11/22/1968 @#500 2/19/2010 @#800 4/09/2011 @#888 10/28/2011 @#1000 2/2/12

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)