Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
David Letterman ......... ( Stones Content )   (Read 5,360 times)
caro
Rocks Off Regular

France
Re: David Letterman ......... ( Stones Content )  
Reply #50 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 1:13pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

Invisible Avatar Posting

IP Logged

lotsajizz
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Rhode Island
Reply #51 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 1:23pm
The Palins are/were fair game.  Letterman's joke was funny and he should not have apologized.  This new business has NOTHING  to do with l'affaire des Palin.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."  Dr. Johnson.

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #52 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 1:29pm
Starbuck wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 12:53pm:
Pdog wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 12:40pm:
[quote author=Starbuck link=1254494158/25#46 date=1254590601]

You need to go back and see who posted what, when and what they said... Does Riffy  now have some kind of blanket of protection b/c he said he was bailing, after lsoing many arguments from my POV, and deciding to quit political posting... Cause he hasn't stopped, and with all the stuff he's said, I don't think the bruises some may have have healed, he is still going to be challenged on his posts, whether he is still posting ot not...  He made the goodbye post, no one forced him...

believe me...riffy gets no blanket protection. if i must name names, he, along with you, fuman, and jesus, are the holligans to whom i was referring. i don't have a problem with you guys yapping with each other...just keep it where it belongs.

i am also growing tired of jesus. 99% of his posts are created to rile up the board conservatives, which i think does nothing but sow discord. and although i would not consider myself a strong christian, i find his handle offensive and distasteful. and if he is fleabit.....which i still believe he isn't...that would make him...well, quite frankly, that would make him:

BRAVO BUCKY!!!!!!

LJ.

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #53 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 2:11pm
LadyJane wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 1:29pm:
Starbuck wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 12:53pm:
Pdog wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 12:40pm:
[quote author=Starbuck link=1254494158/25#46 date=1254590601]

You need to go back and see who posted what, when and what they said... Does Riffy  now have some kind of blanket of protection b/c he said he was bailing, after lsoing many arguments from my POV, and deciding to quit political posting... Cause he hasn't stopped, and with all the stuff he's said, I don't think the bruises some may have have healed, he is still going to be challenged on his posts, whether he is still posting ot not...  He made the goodbye post, no one forced him...

believe me...riffy gets no blanket protection. if i must name names, he, along with you, fuman, and jesus, are the holligans to whom i was referring. i don't have a problem with you guys yapping with each other...just keep it where it belongs.

i am also growing tired of jesus. 99% of his posts are created to rile up the board conservatives, which i think does nothing but sow discord. and although i would not consider myself a strong christian, i find his handle offensive and distasteful. and if he is fleabit.....which i still believe he isn't...that would make him...well, quite frankly, that would make him:

BRAVO BUCKY!!!!!!

LJ.

Riffy posts about sarah palin in this thread, and i'm baiting him... ok, that makes sense in crazyland... he mantioned limabaugh, palin, clinton made multiple posts, and this is my fault how? i would love to discuss this, but you're making no sense to me at all... read the thread from the start, and tell me who made it political, and ask them to stop...
let's be clear, riffy quit the obama thread, and is now posting political shit in other threads. kinda reminds me how glencar used to go to maxlugars board and start thread about gypsy... i just love it when people throw their brain crap all over message board, bravo bucky, you helped create this with you policos thread, good job, now you're bitching about what you started, hijacking other threads with politics.

IP Logged

StPeteStone
Rocks Off Regular

Madeira Beach, Florida
Reply #54 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 2:31pm

Now I don't mind choppin' wood, and I don't care if ma money's no good. Ya take what ya need and ya leave the rest, But they should never have taken the very best.
&&...&&...&&...

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #55 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 2:36pm
AngieBlue wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 3:35am:
The only shocking thing about this story to me is that Letterman got laid....just eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!

That's what I was thinking!!!  Puke all over me (wait that is BLEED)

"When you change with every new day, still I'm going to miss you, Brian"

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #56 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 2:37pm
Oh no! not you again  you made a grown man cry

I never thought I say this but I wish Gazza/Voodoo would consider taking a page out of Stonesdoug's book and ban ALL political discussions.

"You said this."
"Oh yeah, but YOU started it by saying this."
"You are a drone".
"YOU are a geek"

And on and on and on and on and on..................................................

Shut the fuck up now  Shut the fuck up now  Shut the fuck up now

LJ.

IP Logged

fuman
Ex Member

Reply #57 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 2:43pm
There are many threads on this site that I have no interest in, so I don't go in and read them
(wasn't there a thread about Paris Hilton's underwear a while ago?).

It doesn't take any will power when I'm not interested in the topic. Piece of cake.

IP Logged

2000monkey
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #58 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 3:07pm
John McCain made this odious joke about Chelsea Clinton back in '98.

Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

-- Sen. John McCain, speaking to a Republican dinner, June 1998.

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #59 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 3:08pm
Pdog wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 2:11pm:
[quote author=LadyJane link=1254494158/50#52 date=1254594556]

Riffy posts about sarah palin in this thread, and i'm baiting him... ok, that makes sense in crazyland... he mantioned limabaugh, palin, clinton made multiple posts, and this is my fault how? i would love to discuss this, but you're making no sense to me at all... read the thread from the start, and tell me who made it political, and ask them to stop...
let's be clear, riffy quit the obama thread, and is now posting political shit in other threads. kinda reminds me how glencar used to go to maxlugars board and start thread about gypsy... i just love it when people throw their brain crap all over message board, bravo bucky, you helped create this with you policos thread, good job, now you're bitching about what you started, hijacking other threads with politics.

first of all, being a citizen of crazyland has its privileges. the mexicans work for really cheap, and the drinking age is 7.

a few comments:

1. i didn't start the politics thread to create a separate thread where people could post about politics. i created it for a smart assed poll, thank you very much!

2. my assessment of the hoolingans involved and how it played out is as follows:

RIFFSMUCK: makes a comment of a political nature concerning letterman. post contains standard frankness and riffy bluntitude that we have all come to love o so very much.

SEAN pull out his traditional "sass the righties" schtick, which he's been doing for about 75 years around here, very reminiscent of statler and waldorf.

BRAINY makes a few posts that actually don't mention his incredible aptitude for standardized tests.

PEEDOG attempts as per usual to analyze riffy's posts, trying to demonstrate his inconsistencies and get him to believe points that riff would only believe when monkies fly out of my butt.

JEEZUS, CHRIST! shows up and deliberately tries to rattle riffy's cage, which, clearly, is all he's interested in doing around here.

yup....same shit as the politics thread...but not in the politics thread, where it should be.

« Last Edit: Oct 3rd, 2009 at 3:10pm by Starbuck »  

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #60 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 3:20pm
i see you edited your older post about hooligans... was that so this new post could be more specific... good job, i just need to know were you keep the broom, so i can sweep up later... your smart ass polls start these little flame wars, that you know are bitching about, does your broom put out fires too?

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #61 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 3:32pm
Pdog wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 3:20pm:
i see you edited your older post about hooligans... was that so this new post could be more specific... good job, i just need to know were you keep the broom, so i can sweep up later... your smart ass polls start these little flame wars, that you know are bitching about, does your broom put out fires too?

actually, i think i edited it to add that dig at joey. so hey...you gotta respect that.

and no...my broom doesn't put out fires. i usually do that the old fashioned way.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3255/2678882931_8528bde1b3.jpgv=0

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

StPeteStone
Rocks Off Regular

Madeira Beach, Florida
Reply #62 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 3:34pm
Starbuck wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 3:32pm:

actually, i think i edited it to add that dig at joey. so hey...you gotta respect that.

and no...my broom doesn't put out fires. i usually do that the old fashioned way.

Nice!

Now I don't mind choppin' wood, and I don't care if ma money's no good. Ya take what ya need and ya leave the rest, But they should never have taken the very best.
&&...&&...&&...

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #63 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 3:39pm
StPeteStone wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 3:34pm:
Starbuck wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 3:32pm:

Nice!

back atcha!

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #64 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 4:34pm
Here's my final take on the issue. Fuck David Letterman. Had he made that comment about Nancy Pelosi's granddaughter it would not have made one tiny fuck all bit of difference to me. He's a creep. He did cheat on his wife, both before and after he actually married her. The chick he was banging was also a regular babysitter of his son. The son that he had with his wife. Get it? He's a lying cheating bastard. Karma. Karma's a funny thing. Iroinically the same week that Dave's lurid secrets come to light Palin's book is #1 on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com. It comes out in five weeks. Karma's a funny thing.

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #65 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 4:36pm
This thread needs major re-direction. 

St. Petey, please post your fave pics. TIA!

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

PartyDoll MEG
Rocks Off Regular

Just one drink from your
lovin' cup

Reply #66 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 4:39pm

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #67 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 4:58pm
Ahh, Rocks Off. One big happy family......The Manson family....But still.

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

fuman
Ex Member

Reply #68 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 5:13pm
Riffhard wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 4:34pm:
Here's my final take on the issue. Fuck David Letterman. Had he made that comment about Nancy Pelosi's granddaughter it would not have made one tiny fuck all bit of difference to me. He's a creep. He did cheat on his wife, both before and after he actually married her. The chick he was banging was also a regular babysitter of his son. The son that he had with his wife. Get it? He's a lying cheating bastard. Karma. Karma's a funny thing. Iroinically the same week that Dave's lurid secrets come to light Palin's book is #1 on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com. It comes out in five weeks. Karma's a funny thing.

Riffy

Karma is a supernatural proposition, so I personally don't believe in it.

And hey, good for Sarah, #1 huh?
I wonder how many books need to be sold, to make it #1.

IP Logged

StPeteStone
Rocks Off Regular

Madeira Beach, Florida
Reply #69 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 6:05pm
Factory Girl wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 4:36pm:
This thread needs major re-direction.  

St. Petey, please post your fave pics. TIA!

Don't mind if I do.

&&...&&...&&...

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #70 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 6:12pm
Now, this thread has Obama's attention...lol.   He could use a little T&A after the Chi-town smackdown.

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #71 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 6:20pm

Riffy

i don't see how karma factors into this? Are you saying he cheated b/c he made the distasteful joke? I don't beleive he's married either, so she's not his wife. Anyway... You do know what karma is? and just an fyi, it is a beleif that is in direct opposition to the gods will thing that islam, judism and christianity believe in... also karma isn't just a concept of future based on past actions, it is all... but that depends on if we're talking budhist, hinduist or sikh or some others...
but, if we're talking the christian version of karma, which is you reap what you sow, than maybe it is good you brought up Sarah Palin, since God must've thought she deserved a retarded kid, maybe for her past sins and what not... that's karma too... you opened the door on this, I just stepped in... and if you find my comment about her kid distasteful, tell her to stop telling lies, b/c it was just karma, me saying that...
« Last Edit: Oct 3rd, 2009 at 6:24pm by Pdog »  

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #72 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 6:22pm
Factory Girl wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 6:12pm:
Now, this thread has Obama's attention...lol.   He could use a little T&A after the Chi-town smackdown.

you're a tough crowd... i saw a news report that was blasting him even trying, now he's getting the blame... that dude can't win for losing...
Wink

IP Logged

StPeteStone
Rocks Off Regular

Madeira Beach, Florida
Reply #73 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 6:22pm
Pdog wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 6:20pm:

Riffy

i don't see how karma factors into this? Are you saying he cheated b/c he made the distasteful joke? you do know what karma is? and just an fyi, it is a beleif that is in direct opposition to the gods will thing that islam, judism and christianity believe in... also karma isn't just a concept of future based on past actions, it is all... but that depends on if we're talking budhist, hinduist or sikh or some others...
but, if we're talking the christian version of karma, which is you reap what you sow, than maybe it is good you brought up Sarah Palin, since God must've thought she deserved a retarded kid, maybe for her past sins and what not... that's karma too... you opened the door on this, I just stepped in...

&&...&&...&&...

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #74 - Oct 3rd, 2009 at 6:29pm
Pdog wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 6:22pm:
Factory Girl wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 6:12pm:
Now, this thread has Obama's attention...lol.   He could use a little T&A after the Chi-town smackdown.

you're a tough crowd... i saw a news report that was blasting him even trying, now he's getting the blame... that dude can't win for losing...
Wink

No, I'm just playing around.   I think that Rio would be a lot more fun and full of debauchery.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)