Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"Let it Bleed" with Dwayne Dopsie! JazzFest, New Orleans, La - May 2, 2024 © Chris Granger, The Times-Picayune

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43
Send Topic Print
Townshend/Who News (nsc) (Read 314,505 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Townshend/Who News (nsc)
Reply #500 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 9:56am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Perks ..................... ?!    :

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #501 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 8:57am

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/the-who-sell-out-pete-townshend-gets-mill...

" The Who Sell Out: Pete Townshend Gets Millions for Back Catalog
Guitarist says windfall will fuel solo career. Plus: What's next for the Who? "

" By Andy Greene

" Over the past 20 years, the Who's music has been used to sell sports cars, allergy medicine and three incarnations of CSI. But that was just the beginning. On January 24th, Pete Townshend announced he was selling all of the publishing rights to his vast catalog of songs to the Spirit Music Group – a boutique firm that controls some or all of the rights to songs by acts from the Grateful Dead to Lou Reed – which now plans to place the Who's music even more aggressively in movies, TV and other media. "It's the biggest deal we've made so far," says Spirit president Mark Fried. "We're looking at his entire body of work."

The company, which spent three years crafting the Townshend deal, has a grand vision for his catalog. Of the roughly 400 songs that Town­shend has written, a mere seven tracks – hits like 1971's "Won't Get Fooled Again" and 1978's "Who Are You" – currently attract about 96 percent of the Who's TV and film licensing. "It's criminal," says Fried, who hopes to place more obscure cuts like the 1968 B side "Call Me Lightning" soon. Fried also dreams of a new Broadway run for 1992's Tommy musical, a theatrical production of the 1973 rock opera Quadrophenia on London's West End – or even building a new custom theater space to present the Who's music. "Perhaps the show will be based on Lifehouse," Fried says of Townshend's unfinished 1971 rock opera, "or the totality of the Who repertoire, giving viewers a fully sensory experience."

Publishing rights – which generate royalty payments for the songwriter every time a tune is played, performed or otherwise licensed – are an increasingly important revenue source in the struggling music business. "If you have an evergreen song, you don't have to do any real work," says industry lawyer Josh Grier, who has worked on similar deals for the B-52s and Fountains of Wayne. "They just keep on making money."

While neither side will disclose what Spirit spent on Townshend's publishing, industry insiders estimate the price was in the tens of millions at least, possibly topping $100 million. Townshend, who will remain a consultant to Spirit's use of his catalog (but has no formal veto power), plans to use the windfall to fund new work – potentially including his long-gestating rock opera Floss – instead of relying on tour revenue. "To some degree, this deal might allow Pete to be freed from this massive brand called the Who," says Carrie Cooke, Townshend's director of special projects. "Other projects, like his acoustic 'In the Attic' concert series or his solo albums, were always seen as extracurricular – now he can focus more on them. This deal will let him take his creative muse wherever he sees fit."

But the Who have at least one more big project in the works: A Quadrophenia tour is tentatively slated to kick off in November. And on October 8th, Townshend's long-awaited memoir, reportedly titled Who He?, will hit shelves. "With all respect to Keith Richards, Pete is writing a very different kind of book," says Fried. "Pete is writing every word himself. He wants to share as much truth as possible, so it's going to be long and intense."

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #502 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:28am
Joey wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 8:57am:
"With all respect to Keith Richards, Pete is writing a very different kind of book," says Fried. "Pete is writing every word himself. He wants to share as much truth as possible, so it's going to be long and intense."

Doo'h

quotes from upcoming book?

"don't let go of the coat"
"i like looking at little todgers on the internet"
"perks i do not like your avatar"
"I know how it feels to be a woman because I am a woman. And I won't be classified as just a man."
"Mary Jane became a good friend to me"
“The fact of the matter is, I'm f**king brilliant. Not 'was' brilliant. 'Am' brilliant.”
"watch the police and the tax man miss me"
"A lot of my audience are in their 50s. But they want me to pretend to continue to be pretending."
"fuck off ya cunts"

« Last Edit: Feb 21st, 2012 at 11:02am by mojoman »  

IP Logged

Heart Of Stone
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

Charlottetown Prince Edward Is
Reply #503 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 4:17pm

The Rolling Stones ain't just a group, their a way of life-Andrew Loog Oldham.
......[URL=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/merrillm123/media/69inLA.jpg.html]
WWW Merrill Moran  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #504 - Mar 19th, 2012 at 8:21am
http://www.bathroomwall.co.uk/store/keith-moon-school-of-driving-the-who-tshirt-...

"JUST ONE LESSON AND YOU TOO CAN BE IN THE DRINK.... AND THAT'S A GUARANTEE". Everyone has a Who "Maximum R&B at the Marquee" T-shirt, "Target" or even Moonie's "Pow" shirt these days, so why not give a nod to rock's favourite loony with something a bit more unusual? So grab a T-shirt that celebrates a time when rock stars drove Rollers into swimming pools rather than poncing about getting photographed outside the Ivy. The Who's sticksman, as we all know was rock n' roll's greatest drummer, so isn't it about time we started honouring him with a suitably cool Keith Moon T-shirt? Besides, you don't want to look like a sheep wearing the same Keith Moon T-shirt as everyone else? "

Funny   ----- I  ( Your Joey ) drank with Keith all weekend  .

Man that guy can friggin DRINK !!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #505 - Apr 13th, 2012 at 2:18pm
" London 2012 organisers 'wanted dead star Keith Moon to perform at Games'

http://www.metro.co.uk/olympics/895700-london-2012-organisers-wanted-dead-star-k...

" London 2012 organisers have reportedly inquired about The Who drummer Keith Moon's availability to perform at the Games - 34 years after he died.  "

I just drank with Keith last weekend .........................

.... and you's ?!

Joey Moon ™

IP Logged

BILL PERKS
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #506 - Apr 14th, 2012 at 6:01pm
JOEY?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #507 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 9:51am
Release Date and Pre-Order Info for Pete Townshend's Long-Awaited Autobiography!

" Big news: Pete Townshend has been teasing his autobiography for about a decade at this point. As perhaps Rock's best writer of both music and prose, the prospect has been exciting even if the reality seemed less and less likely with each passing year. Well, Townshend's autobiography, Who I Am, finally has a release date: October 8, 2012.  "

http://www.thewho.com/news/title/cover-uncovered

... !!!!!!!
« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2012 at 9:54am by Joey »  

IP Logged

BILL PERKS
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #508 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 10:17am
WHO I AM?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #509 - Apr 21st, 2012 at 10:07am

Perks .....................................

I swear the friggin GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #510 - May 22nd, 2012 at 2:22pm
" What was the windmill over/under?  "

... !!!!!!

IP Logged

Zack
Rocks Off Regular

Chiba Face Rules You Bastards!

Dakar
Reply #511 - May 23rd, 2012 at 4:25am
mojoman wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:28am:

Doo'h

quotes from upcoming book?

"don't let go of the coat"
"i like looking at little todgers on the internet"
"perks i do not like your avatar"
"I know how it feels to be a woman because I am a woman. And I won't be classified as just a man."
"Mary Jane became a good friend to me"
“The fact of the matter is, I'm f**king brilliant. Not 'was' brilliant. 'Am' brilliant.”
"watch the police and the tax man miss me"
"A lot of my audience are in their 50s. But they want me to pretend to continue to be pretending."
"fuck off ya cunts"

[/quote]

Nice.   stu-smiling

Only a crowd can make you feel so alone.

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #512 - Jun 1st, 2012 at 9:47pm
The Who’s Pete Townshend to Perform with Jeff Beck at Movie-Themed London Concert

31 May 2012

Pete Townshend will team up with another ’60s guitar legend, Jeff Beck, at a special concert scheduled to take place June 11 at Queen Elizabeth Hall in London.  Townshend and Beck will play a version of the Who classic “Love Reign O’er Me” as part of an event titled London on Film, which will feature the BBC Concert Orchestra and various other musicians performing music from the scores of notable U.K. movies.

Townshend and Beck’s performance will be one of two tunes showcased from the 1979 film adaptation of The Who’s 1973 rock opera, Quadrophenia.  Both songs will include orchestration by Townshend’s longtime partner, singer/songwriter Rachel Fuller, who’s in the process of putting together a symphonic version of the album.

Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Meeting Pete Townsend (NSC)
Reply #513 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 7:56pm
Great article I found on Steve Hoffman Forums...

Who gets Geddy Lee giddy?! Exactly! The Rush vocalist may be a legend in the music industry but even he has his moments of being a fan boy, and his most recent instance came when meeting a member of the Who.
The singer tells Classic Rock magazine that the last instance occurred just recently. He recalls in a video interview (about :52 seconds in), “I was in Ottawa, Canada, the capital of Canada, and we were receiving what’s called the Governor General of Arts Award. It was a wonderful event and it was this gala and one of the surprise guests that night was Pete Townshend, who had come to perform with Dez McAnuff, who also won an arts award that evening.”

When the show was over, Lee received an invite to meet Townshend and jumped at the opportunity: “I’d never met him and Pete Townshend is one of my real, real heroes. I can honestly say I wouldn’t be here talking to you if he hadn’t written those great songs for the Who. They just inspired me to be the best writer I could be.”

Lee admits he was a bit awestruck at the experience, but Townshend was great and easy to talk to. With a bit of a smile, Lee says, “In the back of my mind, I was going ‘Holy crap! I’m meeting Pete Townshend.’”

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/rushs-geddy-lee-recalls-starstruck-meeting-with-p...

Neil Peart's blog-

We were ushered backstage to meet up with Matt and thank him warmly for doing us that honor, then into Pete Townshend’s dressing room. Usually I don’t care much about meeting celebrities, like the actors or athletes who come to Rush shows, but this was one meeting and photo op I was more than glad to attend.

To briefly recap a long history, The Who were my first favorite band. In my mid-teens, my bedroom was papered in magazine photographs and posters of The Who, hung with pop-art mobiles I made from photos of them, and my dresser had a Union Jack painted across its top (a triumph of clumsy masking and brushwork). In the middle of one wall I had painted the bass-drum logo from Keith Moon’s famous “Pictures of Lily” kit. (Another challenge for my mediocre artistry with paints.) I possessed every one of their singles, albums, and compilations, and every magazine that mentioned them. On the “drumset” I made across my bed from old magazines, in the layout of Keith’s drums, I could play along with all of their songs.

Around that time I had a high-school science teacher who was exasperated by my constant finger-tapping on my desk. When I said I couldn’t help it, he said, “What are you—some kind of retard?”

Seriously.

He sentenced me to a detention in which I would have to sit and tap on a desk for one hour. I played Tommy from memory; the teacher had to leave the room.

To the teenage me, Pete Townshend set the example for what a rock musician should be: “He smashes guitars—and reads books!”

So . . . meeting him now, forty-odd years later, I remained full of admiration, respect, and gratitude—for his example.

As we shook hands, I was pleased to tell him that my first concert, at age fifteen, had been The Who, with the Troggs and the MC5 opening. He smiled at the notion of losing my concert virginity to that mix!

http://www.neilpeart.net/news/

[ATTACH]225332[/ATTACH]

Coincidentally, thinking about Pete Townshend and The Who, and the enduring influence of Keith Moon’s drumming on my own, it occurs to me now that certain parts of my performance on “Instamatic” suggest what Keith Moon might have sounded like if he too had lived to be almost sixty—instead of dying from an overdose of anti-alcoholism medication at age thirty-two. Too soon, and too sad.

[ATTACH]225333[/ATTACH]

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Meeting Pete Townsend (NSC)
Reply #514 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 9:04pm
" When the show was over, Lee received an invite to meet Townshend and jumped at the opportunity: “I’d never met him and Pete Townshend is one of my real, real heroes. I can honestly say I wouldn’t be here talking to you if he hadn’t written those great songs for the Who. They just inspired me to be the best writer I could be.”

Lee admits he was a bit awestruck at the experience, but Townshend was great and easy to talk to. With a bit of a smile, Lee says, “In the back of my mind, I was going ‘Holy crap! I’m meeting Pete Townshend.’”

" Coincidentally, thinking about Pete Townshend and The Who, and the enduring influence of Keith Moon’s drumming on my own, it occurs to me now that certain parts of my performance on “Instamatic” suggest what Keith Moon might have sounded like if he too had lived to be almost sixty—instead of dying from an overdose of anti-alcoholism medication at age thirty-two. Too soon, and too sad. "

This is Beautiful !!!!!!

Poi Diddy Dog   ...   I would like to bite and kiss you .

O'kins ®

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Re: Meeting Pete Townsend (NSC)
Reply #515 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 11:49am
Joey wrote on Jun 7th, 2012 at 9:04pm:
Poi Diddy Dog   ...   I would like to bite and kiss you .

O'kins ®

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Heart Of Stone
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

Who News.
Reply #516 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 5:43am
New Who Documentary to Hit U.S. Theaters on July 24
Russell Hall
|
Who Quadrophenia

A new Who documentary film chronicling the story behind the band’s 1973 classic concept album, Quadrophenia, is set to premiere as a one-night theater event on July 24. Titled The Who: Quadrophenia—Can You See The Real Me?, the movie will be presented in select theaters throughout the U.S. beginning at 8 p.m. local time.

A press release promises that “the documentary [will take] fans on a riveting ride back to the 1970s when The Who’s creative musical genius was taking the world music stage by storm. Packed with never-before-seen stories, including the well-known onstage collapse of Moon during the tour’s first show, the evening will also feature additional performances of songs from Quadrophenia, including chart topper, ‘Love Reign O’er Me’.”

Fans who attend the in-theater event will have an opportunity to order the Quadrophenia – Director’s Cut box set, along with a special T-shirt, at a discounted price of $99.98. For a list of presenting theater locations, click here.

WWW Merrill Moran  
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Re: Who News.
Reply #517 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 5:51am
RIP John

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #518 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 9:21am
ten years gone ..........rip john

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #519 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 10:51am

RIP John  " Bass Player of the Millennium " !!!!!!!!

What an Entertainer   :

... !!!!!!
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:01am by Joey »  

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #520 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 7:34pm
Heart Of Stone wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 at 5:43am:
New Who Documentary to Hit U.S. Theaters on July 24
Russell Hall
|
Who Quadrophenia

A new Who documentary film chronicling the story behind the band’s 1973 classic concept album, Quadrophenia, is set to premiere as a one-night theater event on July 24. Titled The Who: Quadrophenia—Can You See The Real Me?, the movie will be presented in select theaters throughout the U.S. beginning at 8 p.m. local time.

A press release promises that “the documentary [will take] fans on a riveting ride back to the 1970s when The Who’s creative musical genius was taking the world music stage by storm. Packed with never-before-seen stories, including the well-known onstage collapse of Moon during the tour’s first show, the evening will also feature additional performances of songs from Quadrophenia, including chart topper, ‘Love Reign O’er Me’.”

Fans who attend the in-theater event will have an opportunity to order the Quadrophenia – Director’s Cut box set, along with a special T-shirt, at a discounted price of $99.98. For a list of presenting theater locations, click here.

Got a link HOS?

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #521 - Jun 28th, 2012 at 6:27pm
I have a very important question. According toThe Hypertext Who, Pete Townshend got in a fight with fellow boxing asshole Roger Daltrey, many many years ago.

Pete: "I managed to convince the guys in the band that I would stay alive if they allowed me to work with them again. After the Rainbow fiasco [the 1981 concert where Pete drank four bottles of brandy and got in a backstage fight with Roger], I had difficulty proving to Roger in particular that I was going to enjoy working with the Who, and that it was important to me that the band end properly, rather than end because of my fucking mental demise."

http://www.thewho.net/linernotes/ItsHard.htm

My question is: how is it possible to drink four bottles of brandy on a single day (if I understand correctly)? It sounds like self-aggrandizing myth, unless Pete drank the liquor Joey Tribbiani style.

If a kind soul knows the true story, please tell it to us, the members of the hard working class, so we can go back to the opium factory. We don't need no unions, Bruce Springsteen or any of that crap. We want a world where Junior and all the Juniors can sit under a shade tree. We want socialism!

IP Logged

Heart Of Stone
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

Reply #522 - Jul 18th, 2012 at 3:15pm
The Who Announce 36-Date 'Quadrophenia' Tour
'We've been anxious to work together before we drop dead,' says Pete Townshend

Pete Townshend
Christie Goodwin/Redferns
By Patrick Doyle
July 18, 2012 2:50 PM ET

The Who have announced they will embark on a 36-date Quadrophenia tour this fall, performing their 1973 rock opera in its entirety. The band's first North American tour in four years will kick off on November 1st in Sunrise, Florida, and wrap on February 26th in Providence, Rhode Island.

The band last took Quadrophenia on the road in 1996 and 1997. "We've been anxious to work together before we drop dead," Townshend said in a press conference with bandmate Roger Daltrey in London today. Added Daltrey, "I don't know how many more years I'll be able to sing this music." (He's made similar comments before: In 1982, when the Who announced a farewell tour of the U.S., Daltrey told Rolling Stone, "I feel that our type of rock & roll is prehistoric . . . The gesture of a last tour is a good, positive thing.")

In a statement, Pete Townshend said, "I really love playing all of it. It's a unique piece for me in that. Some Who music is nightmarish to perform live. Roger has some very tough songs to sing, and he must have preferences. But for me on guitar, everything falls under the fingers. It flows naturally, and I always feel proud of my achievement as the writer, that I put it all together and gave the band a third wind."

Before heading out on tour, the band will be featured in the finale of the Olympics.  "We've recorded a piece of music which I think is a fabulous ending for the Olympics," Daltrey said. "This country put some fabulous music into the world. It wasn't really about the Who being a on a TV show. It's about just making great music that is applicable to the end of that event, where you've had people who have given the last eight years of their lives to be there on that field doing their thing."

The lineup for the Who's upcoming tour includes Daltrey and Townshend backed by Zak Starkey (drums), Pino Palladino (bass), Simon Townshend (guitar/backing vocals) and Chris Stainton, Loren Gold and Frank Simes (keyboards).

At the press conference, Townshend updated fans on his upcoming memoir, due this fall – and made a dirty joke about his buddy Mick Jagger.

Tickets will go on sale via the Who's official fan club 10 a.m. on July 20 and will go on sale to the public Friday July 25th.

Here are the upcoming tour dates:

11/1 Sunrise, FL – BankAtlantic Center
11/3 Orlando, FL – Amway Center
11/5 Duluth, GA – The Arena at Gwinnett Center
11/8 Greenville, SC – Bi-Lo Center
11/9 Greensboro, NC – Greensboro Coliseum
11/11 Pittsburgh, PA – CONSOL Energy Arena
11/13 Washington, DC – Verizon Center
11/14 Brooklyn, NY – Barclays Center
11/16 Boston, MA – TD Garden
11/20 Montreal, QC – Bell Centre (on sale 7/28)
11/23 Toronto, ON – Air Canada Centre
11/24 Detroit, MI – Joe Louis Arena
11/27 Minneapolis, MN – Target Center
11/29 Chicago, IL – Allstate Arena
12/2 Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena
12/5 New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
12/6 Newark, NJ – Prudential Center
12/8 Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center
12/9 Uncasville, CT – Mohegan Sun Arena

Leg Two:

1/28 Anaheim, CA – Honda Center
1/30 Los Angeles, CA – STAPLES Center
2/1 Oakland, CA – Oracle Arena
2/2 Reno, NV – Reno Events Center
2/5 San Diego, CA – Valley View Casino Center
2/6 Glendale, AZ – Jobing.com Arena
2/8 Las Vegas, NV – The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
2/12 Denver, CO – Pepsi Center
2/14 Tulsa, OK – BOK Center
2/16 Louisville, KY – KFC Yum! Arena
2/17 Columbus, OH – Schottenstein Center
2/19 Hamiltion, ON – Copps Coliseum
2/21 Uniondale, NY – Nassau Coliseum
2/22 Atlantic City, NJ – Boardwak Hall
2/24 Manchester, NH – Verizon Wireless Arena
2/26 Providence, RI – Dunkin' Donuts Center

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/the-who-announce-37-date-quadrophenia-tou...

WWW Merrill Moran  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #523 - Jul 18th, 2012 at 8:46pm
" The Who have announced they will embark on a 36-date Quadrophenia tour this fall, performing their 1973 rock opera in its entirety. The band's first North American tour in four years will kick off on November 1st in Sunrise, Florida, and wrap on February 26th in Providence, Rhode Island.

At the press conference, Townshend updated fans on his upcoming memoir, due this fall – and made a dirty joke about his buddy Mick Jagger.   "

I AM NOW SO EXCITED THAT I HAVE DECIDED TO WALK AROUND THE HOUSE WITH ME " HOG " HANGING OUT FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Developing ............................ Literally !!!!!

" Hit Me Ronnie ! "

O'kins

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #524 - Jul 18th, 2012 at 10:04pm
this makes me moist

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)