Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
New 'Gimme Shelter' DVD re-release - The Extras (Read 2,289 times)
Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
New 'Gimme Shelter' DVD re-release - The Extras
Aug 22nd, 2009 at 5:17pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

The upcoming Warner Home Video widescreen reissue of 'Gimme Shelter' is reviewed in the new issue of UNCUT which I just received today (page 126. Cover date - October 2009)

The listed extras are :

Audio Commentary by the directors and collaborator Stanley Goldstein

40-page booklet

1969 KSAN Radio broadcast of Altamont wrap-up

backstage outtakes of the Stones at Madison Square Garden

songs : 'Sympathy For The Devil', 'Stray Cat Blues' and 'Live With Me'

Trailers

UK release date : 21/9/09
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2009 at 5:22pm by Gazza »  

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

platter
Ex Member

Re: New 'Gimme Shelter' DVD re-release - The Extra
Reply #1 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 5:22pm
when does this ever end?  a new exile on the way, a new gimme shelter dvd and an upcoming tour.  i am going to have to find a 3rd job.

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #2 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 5:25pm
Quote:
when does this ever end?  a new exile on the way a new gimme shelter dvd and an upcoming tour.  i am going to have to find a 3rd job.

Hopefully never. It took them far too long to START reissuing stuff properly.

BTW, you forgot the new deluxe version of Ya-Ya's. Plus there was a thread a while back about a rumoured boxed set to be announced in September. Hopefully thats not bullshit.

At least these are upcoming (although the Exile reissue wont be out until spring 2010)- a tour is probably at least a year away.

... ... ...
IP Logged

LanternHigh
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Italy
Reply #3 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 5:24am
I was wondering, why one have shall to buy again all this new (new..) stuffs, if he have already  bought them ...?
Why have two different thinga of the same?

We aren't talking about bootlegs..
I don't remember how many times I've see Live with me reissued.

...&&...
https://www.facebook.com/  
IP Logged

axl79
Rocks Off Regular

Stockholm, Sweden
Reply #4 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 4:49pm
Gazza wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 5:17pm:
The listed extras are :

40-page booklet

Trailers

Good news, thanks Gazza
where from  are the last three songs listed above come from, does it says ?

Stoned in Sweden

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #5 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 5:30pm
Didn't say, but as 'Sympathy' from Altamont is already in the original movie, I'd imagine it's from Madison Square Garden. The other two are probably from there as well.

These 3 songs were meant to be in the Criterion reissue a few years back, but were pulled by ABKCO at the eleventh hour - they only allowed three live cover versions to be included (Prodigal Son, Little Queenie, Carol) plus a backstage jam of Robert Johnson's 'Little Queen of Spades'.  All of them from MSG.

... ... ...
IP Logged

dadrob
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #6 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 5:48pm
hopefully all the criterion material will be on this as well...that would be nice

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #7 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 5:50pm
Well that's good news indeed. I think that a big reason that we haven't been seeing these reissues/updated live releases/raiding-the-vaults type releases up until now is because of Mick's unwavering belief that he always needs to be seen as "current". Keith has mentioned for years that Mick has a tough time appreciating the Stones' own legacy, and their long career. All one needs do is read any interview with Mick concerning, say Exile, and he makes it abbundantly clear that looking back is not really something that he spends much time with.

Jagger, being Jagger, had to know that he was sitting on a gold mine of material, and perhaps, he was just waiting for the right time to give the long goodbye. What better way to do just that than opening the vaults, and reissuing and remastering the Stones greatest recordings, live or otherwise? A big tour to follow, and then maybe the occassional one off here and there.

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

macdaddy
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #8 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 6:13pm
Gazza wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 5:17pm:

The upcoming Warner Home Video widescreen reissue of 'Gimme Shelter' is reviewed in the new issue of UNCUT which I just received today (page 126. Cover date - October 2009)

The listed extras are :

40-page booklet

Trailers

thanks for the info.

i couldnt tell from the packaging - is this the new criterion release? if it is in blu, does the article mention anything about the video/audio transfer and available audio tracks (masterhd, mono, etc.)

dadrob wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 at 5:48pm:
hopefully all the criterion material will be on this as well...that would be nice
agreed - if this is the criterion release, and if they are transferring (hopefully) the audio to high-res, i hope they include the extras that were already present...

IP Logged

Heart Of Stone
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

Charlottetown Prince Edward Is
Reply #9 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 6:27pm
That would be great if Gimme Shelter includes lots of extra's, but I got a feeling Abkco will hold of on not releasing not to many extra's so they can keep some for a future date, like in 10 years time, when it's the 50th anniversary,  they got to keep making money of this.
I was a little disappointed with the Little Queenie & Carol footage in the last release, for quite a while while LQ was playing, there was a blank screen & I don't know why that was, did the film-maker ran out of tape, I understood they filmed all kinds of footage from 2 shows, why put in footage with just the audio track & a blank screen at the beginning, as if that was the only footage they had, but anyway, it's a treasure to get it, what's available.

The Rolling Stones ain't just a group, their a way of life-Andrew Loog Oldham.
......[URL=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/merrillm123/media/69inLA.jpg.html]
WWW Merrill Moran  
IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #10 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 7:20pm
As far as I'm aware, only the 3 new songs plus the fact that its widescreen is new compared to the Criterion release.

Please note also that this is a Region 2 release. No word on a North American release date as yet.

Its a DVD release, Mac - I didnt see any mention of blu-ray.
« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2009 at 7:22pm by Gazza »  

... ... ...
IP Logged

corgi37
Rocks Off Regular

Aussie land
Reply #11 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 5:41am
Ahh, i guess i'll have to get it. Seeing Sympathy is worth the price alone. The Criterion issue was superb, but i aint that interested in the extra's they got here. The commentary (for the most part) was very, very dull. No interest in listening to the radio broadcast. And every thing else i already got. The other 2 new songs on this re-release are "meh" at best.

Ahh, i guess i'll have to get it.

Damn their oily hides!

I aint no peace freak

IP Logged

Heart Of Stone
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

Reply #12 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 6:24am
whoever pieced together these 2 video's did a better job then what was on the outtakes of Gimme Shelter when these 2 songs are played,  where occasionally there's a blank screen with just a audio track.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcaHfhD9XY0
YouTube - Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out !

WWW Merrill Moran  
IP Logged

Heart Of Stone
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

Reply #13 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 6:53am
I wonder if the Sympathy is the same one where the girl calls out "Paint it black you devil" before they start the song,  it'll be great to see Live With me & Stray Cat Blues too, looking forward to getting that release.

WWW Merrill Moran  
IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #14 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 7:36am
Heart Of Stone wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 at 6:53am:
I wonder if the Sympathy is the same one where the girl calls out "Paint it black you devil" before they start the song,

Like a lot of official releases culled from various shows, both "Gimme Shelter" and "Ya Yas" have between song inserts included which arent always the comments which preceded or followed the songs as they appear on the released version.

That great version of 'Sympathy' comes from the afternoon show on 28.11.69 for example (a show which hasnt circulated as an audience recording). The bit where the girl shouts 'Paint it black, you devils' comes from the evening show on the same date.

Great piece on YaYas here - http://www.rollingstonesnet.com/yaya.htm - amongst several other great articles on the same website.

... ... ...
IP Logged

Heart Of Stone
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

Reply #15 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 7:52am
Thanks Gazza, Wow!! that's real research done on that link.

WWW Merrill Moran  
IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #16 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 10:32am
Amazin', innit? Great site, that - lots of other similar articles elsewhere on it.

... ... ...
IP Logged

corgi37
Rocks Off Regular

Aussie land
Reply #17 - Aug 26th, 2009 at 6:11am
And they snuck in that girls quote again on "Flashpoint"!

I aint no peace freak

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #18 - Aug 26th, 2009 at 6:44am
corgi37 wrote on Aug 26th, 2009 at 6:11am:

They did, and even now you still read comments from people who are under the impression it was a 'new' crowd shout from the Steel Wheels tour.  Grin

There was a clip on You Tube a while back featuring a woman who claims it was her doing the shouting at the MSG show...

... ... ...
IP Logged

LanternHigh
Rocks Off Regular

Italy
Reply #19 - Aug 26th, 2009 at 11:00am
corgi37 wrote on Aug 26th, 2009 at 6:11am:

When I bought FLash Point
and then have been heard that girl screaming You Devil!
Annoyed me to die. I thought Is not possible the Stones had done this to their fans.

But anyaway.. but the money one can sell his soul.

...&&...
IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #20 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 11:13am
The Rolling Stones: Gimme Shelter

One killing ended the 60s dream. The man who filmed it speaks about the chilling moment.

By Mick Brown
Published: 4:29PM BST 04 Sep 2009

From sneer to pleading: Mick Jagger in Albert Maysles's documentary 'Gimme Shelter', now on DVD

There is a moment that every documentary maker wishes for, says Albert Maysles, one that Orson Welles once described as “the divine accident”. It’s the moment that cannot be legislated for, when the elements of patience, preparation and simple serendipity come into play. Divine – or perhaps in this case, demonic.

For Maysles, shooting the film Gimme Shelter, that moment came at the Altamont Festival near San Francisco in December 1969, shortly after the Rolling Stones had begun to sing Under My Thumb. Trained on the audience in front of the stage, the camera suddenly catches a young black man, dressed in a green suit, gesticulating wildly. The crowd part and with equal suddenness, a clutch of Hell’s Angels appear in the frame, one of them holding a knife that he plunges repeatedly into the man in the green suit.

The shot rolls again, this time in slow-motion, freezing to reveal that man in the green suit is actually holding a gun.

The killing of Meredith Hunter at the Altamont Festival has come to assume an almost symbolic importance as the moment when the Edenic dream of the Sixties came to an end. And in capturing that moment, Gimme Shelter, which is being released on DVD, made the unintended leap from being a straightforward documentary about a rock-and-roll band into one of the defining historical documents of the era.

Even before Gimme Shelter, Maysles, now 82, had a distinguished reputation as one of the pioneers of the cinéma-vérité, or “direct documentary”, movement that emerged in the late Fifties, characterised by the development of lightweight, hand-held cameras that afforded an unobtrusive, non-interventionist approach to film-making. With his younger brother and partner David, Maysles had already made a film about the Beatles’ first tour of America in 1964, and intimate portraits of Marlon Brando and Truman Capote.

Somewhat incredibly, perhaps, he claims that he had never heard of the Rolling Stones until receiving an invitation to meet them in New York, as they were about to embark on a North American tour. “I was more interested in classical music.”

The 1969 tour was critical for the Stones; it was the first time they had performed in America for three years, and their first tour following the death of Brian Jones. They were, by common consent, “the greatest rock-and-roll band in the world” and wherever they played excitement was at fever pitch.

Watching the footage of Altamont 40 years on, it is apparent how quickly the idyllic dream of Woodstock, a few months earlier, had evaporated. By comparison, Altamont looks like some strange anthropological experiment gone horribly awry – the medieval battlefield; the Hell’s Angels, misguidedly taken on as “security”, gunning motorcycles through the crowd like the barbarian hordes, threatening with pool cues.

“The atmosphere was very bad,” Maysles remembers. “You can see that from the expressions of the people I was filming in the front row – crying and looking very fearful. But none of that really got me scared, because I was so turned on to the necessity of really getting everything in shot and getting it just right. That kind of made me immune.”

In the mythology of the Stones, Altamont has come to be seen as the moment when Jagger’s ongoing flirtation with darkness finally reaped the whirlwind. Staring into the face of authentic violence, Jagger seems to metamorphose into a small, frightened creature, his habitual cocksure sneer reduced to a pathetic pleading.

“People! Why are we fighting? Come on…” “Either those cats cool it, or we don’t play,” chips in Keith Richards. A few minutes later, Hunter is stabbed to death.

Jagger’s response to the incident can be measured as he watches the footage being replayed in the cutting-room. “It’s so horrible,” he says. His expression is perhaps best described as “thoughtful”.

“It’s a strange thing,’’ says Maysles. “Some critics have seen that moment as him not caring. Which is crazy. I think he was very strongly moved by it.” So much so that for six months Jagger refused to agree to the film being released. “I think he felt chastened,” Maysles says. It was only when Donald Cammell, a mutual friend who a year earlier had directed Jagger in the film Performance, intervened that he finally gave his approval.

After shooting Gimme Shelter, Maysles went on to make acclaimed films about the artist Christo, Muhammad Ali and the extraordinary Grey Gardens (1976), about the eccentric mother and daughter “Big Edie” and “Little Edie” Beale, living in a decrepit mansion in the Hamptons. Yet it is Gimme Shelter that will surely be seen as his defining work.

“Looking back, what strikes me now is how very young [the Stones] were – all in their twenties and, my God, so talented,” he says. “It takes a damn good talent and really interesting personalities to keep people coming back to that film – and I can’t think that I’ve ever met anybody who having seen it once doesn’t want to see it again.”

The Rolling Stones 'Gimme Shelter’ is released on DVD by Warner Home Video on Sept 21

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopfeatures/6127459/The-Rolling-...

... ... ...
IP Logged

LanternHigh
Rocks Off Regular

Italy
Reply #21 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 11:26am
Gazza wrote on Sep 6th, 2009 at 11:13am:
The Rolling Stones: Gimme Shelter

One killing ended the 60s dream. The man who filmed it speaks about the chilling moment.

By Mick Brown
Published: 4:29PM BST 04 Sep 2009

Thanks Gazza, it will be soon then. See the end of an era can make one thoughtfull.
'The end of the dreams and the liars. This is the end my beautiful friend
this is the end' And it was been,and started a new begin for them.
Because all was changed for Mick and the others. They becomed so will ya 2 smoking more weed is good for your health
From sneer to pleading: Mick Jagger in Albert Maysles's documentary 'Gimme Shelter', now on DVD

There is a moment that every documentary maker wishes for, says Albert Maysles, one that Orson Welles once described as “the divine accident”. It’s the moment that cannot be legislated for, when the elements of patience, preparation and simple serendipity come into play. Divine – or perhaps in this case, demonic.

For Maysles, shooting the film Gimme Shelter, that moment came at the Altamont Festival near San Francisco in December 1969, shortly after the Rolling Stones had begun to sing Under My Thumb. Trained on the audience in front of the stage, the camera suddenly catches a young black man, dressed in a green suit, gesticulating wildly. The crowd part and with equal suddenness, a clutch of Hell’s Angels appear in the frame, one of them holding a knife that he plunges repeatedly into the man in the green suit.

The shot rolls again, this time in slow-motion, freezing to reveal that man in the green suit is actually holding a gun.

The killing of Meredith Hunter at the Altamont Festival has come to assume an almost symbolic importance as the moment when the Edenic dream of the Sixties came to an end. And in capturing that moment, Gimme Shelter, which is being released on DVD, made the unintended leap from being a straightforward documentary about a rock-and-roll band into one of the defining historical documents of the era.

Even before Gimme Shelter, Maysles, now 82, had a distinguished reputation as one of the pioneers of the cinéma-vérité, or “direct documentary”, movement that emerged in the late Fifties, characterised by the development of lightweight, hand-held cameras that afforded an unobtrusive, non-interventionist approach to film-making. With his younger brother and partner David, Maysles had already made a film about the Beatles’ first tour of America in 1964, and intimate portraits of Marlon Brando and Truman Capote.

Somewhat incredibly, perhaps, he claims that he had never heard of the Rolling Stones until receiving an invitation to meet them in New York, as they were about to embark on a North American tour. “I was more interested in classical music.”

The 1969 tour was critical for the Stones; it was the first time they had performed in America for three years, and their first tour following the death of Brian Jones. They were, by common consent, “the greatest rock-and-roll band in the world” and wherever they played excitement was at fever pitch.

Watching the footage of Altamont 40 years on, it is apparent how quickly the idyllic dream of Woodstock, a few months earlier, had evaporated. By comparison, Altamont looks like some strange anthropological experiment gone horribly awry – the medieval battlefield; the Hell’s Angels, misguidedly taken on as “security”, gunning motorcycles through the crowd like the barbarian hordes, threatening with pool cues.

“The atmosphere was very bad,” Maysles remembers. “You can see that from the expressions of the people I was filming in the front row – crying and looking very fearful. But none of that really got me scared, because I was so turned on to the necessity of really getting everything in shot and getting it just right. That kind of made me immune.”

In the mythology of the Stones, Altamont has come to be seen as the moment when Jagger’s ongoing flirtation with darkness finally reaped the whirlwind. Staring into the face of authentic violence, Jagger seems to metamorphose into a small, frightened creature, his habitual cocksure sneer reduced to a pathetic pleading.

“People! Why are we fighting? Come on…” “Either those cats cool it, or we don’t play,” chips in Keith Richards. A few minutes later, Hunter is stabbed to death.

Jagger’s response to the incident can be measured as he watches the footage being replayed in the cutting-room. “It’s so horrible,” he says. His expression is perhaps best described as “thoughtful”.

“It’s a strange thing,’’ says Maysles. “Some critics have seen that moment as him not caring. Which is crazy. I think he was very strongly moved by it.” So much so that for six months Jagger refused to agree to the film being released. “I think he felt chastened,” Maysles says. It was only when Donald Cammell, a mutual friend who a year earlier had directed Jagger in the film Performance, intervened that he finally gave his approval.

After shooting Gimme Shelter, Maysles went on to make acclaimed films about the artist Christo, Muhammad Ali and the extraordinary Grey Gardens (1976), about the eccentric mother and daughter “Big Edie” and “Little Edie” Beale, living in a decrepit mansion in the Hamptons. Yet it is Gimme Shelter that will surely be seen as his defining work.

“Looking back, what strikes me now is how very young [the Stones] were – all in their twenties and, my God, so talented,” he says. “It takes a damn good talent and really interesting personalities to keep people coming back to that film – and I can’t think that I’ve ever met anybody who having seen it once doesn’t want to see it again.”

The Rolling Stones 'Gimme Shelter’ is released on DVD by Warner Home Video on Sept 21

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopfeatures/6127459/The-Rolling-...

...&&...
IP Logged

corgi37
Rocks Off Regular

Aussie land
Reply #22 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 6:42am
Very informative. But what gets me is this.

Gimme Shelter is already on dvd! Has been for years! Whatever new bells and whistles is may have, the point is, it's been on dvd for ages.

I aint no peace freak

IP Logged

Honky Tonk Man
Rocks Off Regular

London
Reply #23 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 7:20am
Are the extras tracks featured on the previous release availble on this latest edition?

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #24 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 7:26am
As far as I know - yes.

... ... ...
IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #25 - Sep 19th, 2009 at 2:10pm
Disappointing news re: the re-release from a poster (CaldeonianGonzo)on IORR today :

To confirm, as my copy arrived in the mail this morning.

The only 3 extra tracks on the Warner Bros Region 2 DVD of Gimme Shelter that has just been released are:

Carol
Prodigal Son
Little Queenie

Mojo's talk of 'six extra tracks' was either premature or inaccurate.

Jesus Christ - can these idiots get ANYTHING right?  Angry

... ... ...
IP Logged

left shoe shuffle
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #26 - Sep 19th, 2009 at 2:27pm

So it's the Criterion 30th Anniversary Edition in a new wrapper.  ...

Was that previously unavailable in Region 2?
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2009 at 2:30pm by left shoe shuffle »  

IP Logged

Heart Of Stone
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

Reply #27 - Sep 19th, 2009 at 2:55pm
Gazza wrote on Sep 19th, 2009 at 2:10pm:
Disappointing news re: the re-release from a poster (CaldeonianGonzo)on IORR today :

The only 3 extra tracks on the Warner Bros Region 2 DVD of Gimme Shelter that has just been released are:

Carol
Prodigal Son
Little Queenie

Jesus Christ - can these idiots get ANYTHING right?  Angry

This new one is out now? well, those 3 songs were on the DVD before as outtakes, is this a full version without the blank screen at the starting of "Carol" or "Little Queenie" I thought this wasn't going be released until Dec. maybe that's the Blu-ray version.

WWW Merrill Moran  
IP Logged

Heart Of Stone
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

Reply #28 - Sep 19th, 2009 at 6:48pm

WWW Merrill Moran  
IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #29 - Sep 19th, 2009 at 7:43pm
left shoe shuffle wrote on Sep 19th, 2009 at 2:27pm:
So it's the Criterion 30th Anniversary Edition in a new wrapper.  ...

Was that previously unavailable in Region 2?

I believe so.

... ... ...
IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #30 - Sep 19th, 2009 at 7:44pm
Heart Of Stone wrote on Sep 19th, 2009 at 2:55pm:

Carol
Prodigal Son
Little Queenie

This new one is out now? well, those 3 songs were on the DVD before as outtakes, is this a full version without the blank screen at the starting of "Carol" or "Little Queenie" I thought this wasn't going be released until Dec. maybe that's the Blu-ray version.

The 'new' DVD release date here is Monday September 21st. The guy who posted the above info presumably got it a couple of days early as is often the case with some mail order stores.

... ... ...
IP Logged

Stewed n Keefed
Rocks Off Regular

Please don't judge me
too harshly

Kent,England.
Reply #31 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 5:23am

Carol
Prodigal Son
Little Queenie

I received my copy yesterday,just to confirm no new songs on this copy.

... Posts: 4601 | Registered: Dec 2002 |

IP Logged

Heart Of Stone
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

Reply #32 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 6:10am
Stewed n Keefed wrote on Sep 20th, 2009 at 5:23am:

Carol
Prodigal Son
Little Queenie

I received my copy yesterday,just to confirm no new songs on this copy.

Thanks for letting us know S&K, you mean it's the same as what was previously released? then there's nothing new at all, is the 3 songs "Carol/Prodigal Son/Little Queenie done different? or is it still outtakes like the previous release?

WWW Merrill Moran  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)