Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Exile (right) and Niel Ringstad, Allegiant Stadium Las Vegas - May 11th, 2024 © Mark McHugh

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What is tasty foam? (Read 789 times)
Holden
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Tampa Bay
What is tasty foam?
Aug 22nd, 2009 at 3:04pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
And where can I get a can?

mrhipfl  
IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Re: What is tasty foam?
Reply #1 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 3:21pm
tasty foam, otherwise known as ~Tastyfoam, ~TasTy FoaM, ~AzQB, annie, or just plain ~, was a ToTallYRiGhtEOusgRoOvilIciOus stones freak from jersey, i believe, who used to post at Lew's back in the day, worship at the altar of bowie, spar with pdog, and compose posts that usually made partial sense if you read them twice but yet sent such PoSiTivlYposItIveoUsKarMicWaVeS that you couldn't help but, like, totally dig her.

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Holden
Rocks Off Regular

Tampa Bay
Reply #2 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 3:26pm
And she comes in a can?

mrhipfl  
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #3 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 3:31pm

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #4 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 3:31pm
Holden wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 3:26pm:
And she comes in a can?

pervert.

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #5 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 4:11pm
Tasty foam is a Stonesnian reference to a feminine douche the groupies used to...freshen up their pies.  Tasty foam came in several flavors.
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2009 at 7:09pm by Factory Girl »  

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #6 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 4:28pm
" groupies used to...freshen up their pies. "

< ------- WolfPuss ?!

Yes Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fijikins ) ......... good ol' fashioned WolfPuss !!!!!!!

" Bury your face in it Ronnie !!!! "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #7 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 4:32pm
Starbuck wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 3:21pm:
tasty foam, otherwise known as ~Tastyfoam, ~TasTy FoaM, ~AzQB, annie, or just plain ~, was a ToTallYRiGhtEOusgRoOvilIciOus stones freak from jersey, i believe, who used to post at Lew's back in the day, worship at the altar of bowie, spar with pdog, and compose posts that usually made partial sense if you read them twice but yet sent such PoSiTivlYposItIveoUsKarMicWaVeS that you couldn't help but, like, totally dig her.

Ah, our favourite 'squiggle'. She posted here as well. Just as much a hoot in real life too and still missed on the boards by anyone who met her. 

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #8 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 4:42pm
Yes, AZQB aka ~ aka Annie is a wonderful poster and a friend.

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

platter
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 4:55pm
if it's not the foam that developes from a root beer float, then i don't want to know.

Are you fucking serious?

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #10 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 5:33pm
Quote:
if it's not the foam that developes from a root beer float, then i don't want to know.

Are you fucking serious?

So you're saying you prefer a root beer to a freshly aromatic vagina?

Must be one hell of a beer!

... ... ...
IP Logged

platter
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 5:41pm
at times it's questionable.  a can of hires root beer and a scoop of ben and jerry's vanilla ice cream on a hot summers day is to die for.

Are you fucking serious?

IP Logged

Ginda
Rocks Off Regular

The ghost of Belle Starr

WA State
Reply #12 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 6:43pm
Gazza wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 4:32pm:

Ah, our favourite 'squiggle'. She posted here as well. Just as much a hoot in real life too and still missed on the boards by anyone who met her.  

She was absolutely the BEST.  I haven't heard from her in too long a time - I hope it's because she's so happily busy she doesn't have time to post.  She could light up a board (and a heart) like no one else and of all the people that have disappeared I miss her the most.

"I am a friend to any brave and gallant outlaw"

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #13 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 6:51pm
Gazza wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 5:33pm:
Quote:

Are you fucking serious?

So you're saying you prefer a root beer to a freshly aromatic vagina?

Must be one hell of a beer!

i just pee'd a little...

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #14 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 7:51pm
Ginda wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 6:43pm:
Gazza wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 4:32pm:

She was absolutely the BEST.  I haven't heard from her in too long a time - I hope it's because she's so happily busy she doesn't have time to post.  She could light up a board (and a heart) like no one else and of all the people that have disappeared I miss her the most.

Havent heard from her either in about 3 years or more,, Ginda.  I know that she & Mr Azqb had moved home and set up a new business which was doin' well and keepin' them both busy, so probably had too many other commitments, as you say.

... ... ...
IP Logged

Ginda
Rocks Off Regular

The ghost of Belle Starr

WA State
Reply #15 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 8:18pm
"Havent heard from her either in about 3 years or more,, Ginda.  I know that she & Mr Azqb had moved home and set up a new business which was doin' well and keepin' them both busy, so probably had too many other commitments, as you say."

I guess it has been that long for me as well, Gazza.   If you hear from her will you drop me a PM?  I'll do the same for you.

IP Logged

Holden
Rocks Off Regular

Tampa Bay
Reply #16 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 9:56pm
Another question: What does Keith mean when he says "gold rings on you all?"

Does he wanna marry us?

mrhipfl  
IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #17 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 2:54am
Ginda wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 8:18pm:
"Havent heard from her either in about 3 years or more,, Ginda.  I know that she & Mr Azqb had moved home and set up a new business which was doin' well and keepin' them both busy, so probably had too many other commitments, as you say."

I guess it has been that long for me as well, Gazza.   If you hear from her will you drop me a PM?  I'll do the same for you.

~ and Torn&Frayed/Sugar Blue have disappeared completely. i always wondered why...they were top notch.

i wonder about nasty too...he comes and goes...perhaps his sock puppets are keeping him busy. incidentally, i applied for a membership at the red heel MB (post novogate) and was denied. i haven't been so insulted since some drunk chick requested "say say say" at a a gig a few weeks back.

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #18 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 4:13am
Starbuck wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 at 2:54am:
Ginda wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 8:18pm:
"Havent heard from her either in about 3 years or more,, Ginda.  I know that she & Mr Azqb had moved home and set up a new business which was doin' well and keepin' them both busy, so probably had too many other commitments, as you say."

I guess it has been that long for me as well, Gazza.   If you hear from her will you drop me a PM?  I'll do the same for you.

~ and Torn&Frayed/Sugar Blue have disappeared completely. i always wondered why...they were top notch.

i wonder about nasty too...he comes and goes...perhaps his sock puppets are keeping him busy. incidentally, i applied for a membership at the red heel MB (post novogate) and was denied. i haven't been so insulted since some drunk chick requested "say say say" at a a gig a few weeks back.

Do you get smartarsed Macca fans requesting 'The Frog Chorus' or 'Mary Had a Little Lamb' ?

Must be worse for the Lennon guy I suppose - some of that 'Two Virgins' crap would be hard to produce live.

... ... ...
IP Logged

Ginda
Rocks Off Regular

The ghost of Belle Starr

WA State
Reply #19 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 10:10am
"~ and Torn&Frayed/Sugar Blue have disappeared completely. i always wondered why...they were top notch."

Starbuck - You amaze me.  The Pale Rider merely changed his horse.  He is still top notch and still here.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)