Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Another R & R Injury (nsc) (Read 1,753 times)
left shoe shuffle
Rocks Off Regular

Another R & R Injury (nsc)
Aug 18th, 2009 at 2:34pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

Mötley Crüe Replace Injured Tommy Lee on Crue Fest 2

Mötley Crüe has come down with a case of Aerosmith’s bad tour luck: Tommy Lee was forced to abandon his spot behind the drum kit after burning his left hand. The band will soldier on with drummer Morgan Rose of Sevendust replacing Lee, who will continue to contribute to Crüe Fest 2 by “jumping around” and “helping out with vocals,” Nikki Sixx wrote on his MySpace page. According to Reuters, Lee burned his hand last week after playing with sparklers. “First of all, I suck — I was having fun and I burned myself,” Lee told the crowd at an August 15th concert in Detroit.

“Tommy messed up his hand pretty bad, and yes accidents do happen and yes frustration does happen to everybody including Tommy who would rather play drums (even with a damaged hand) than just about anything in the whole world,” Sixx wrote. “But following doctor’s orders for a few shows is what we have to right now (or cancel shows.) We all wanna say were sorry Tommy has to sit out a couple shows, But we hope to have him back up on the drums ASAP.”

At the August 15th show, Lee was still able to come out and perform on piano for “Home Sweet Home,” and used his undamaged right hand to bang a drum on “Girls, Girls, Girls,” the BBC reports. No word on when fans can expect Lee to retake his spot behind the drums. Crüe Fest 2, which also features Godsmack and Drowning Pool, wraps up September 5th with a performance at New York’s Darien Lakes Performing Arts Center.

"playing with sparklers"...

Oh no! not you again
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2009 at 2:49pm by left shoe shuffle »  

IP Logged

Holden
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Tampa Bay
Re: Another R & R Injury (nsc)
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 2:50pm
BAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHH

I like Tommy though. He's a funny dude.

mrhipfl  
IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 7:26pm
That sucks. Burned his hand how, smoking a crackpipe?

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 10:43pm
Damn, it's almost safer to stand in there against a Matt cain fastball then be a rock star these days. you made a grown man cry

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #4 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 2:07pm
" Damn, it's almost safer to stand in there against a Matt cain fastball then be a rock star these days. "

... !!!!

... !!!!

« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2009 at 2:29pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #5 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 2:09pm
"  it's almost safer to stand in there against a Matt cain fastball then be a rock star these days. "

W- What ?!

... !!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #6 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 2:16pm
Joey,how many Roger Daltry solo shows will you be attending on the current tour. stu watching how stupid we are LOL

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #7 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 2:24pm
" Joey,how many Roger Daltry solo shows will you be attending on the current tour. "

... !!!!

... !!!!!

« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2009 at 2:27pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #8 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 2:35pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 at 2:16pm:
Joey,how many Roger Daltry solo shows will you be attending on the current tour. stu watching how stupid we are LOL

darth joey will only be attending shows where keith moon shows up..............

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #9 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 2:38pm
" darth joey will only be attending shows where keith moon shows up  "

Mojo ..................................

Keith gave me a ' call '  last evening and mentioned that he will be attending " The Elders  " gig at The Dubliner next weekend ( August 28th ) .

Developing .........

www.eldersmusic.com

www.dublinerpubomaha.com

Shiver ..................

Oh , he ( Keith ) also mentioned that he will be bringing along a ' couple  ' of tall ,  blonde ,   Big - Titted 1/2 German / 1/2 Italian twenty - something nubile  nymphs who LOVE Irish music  ( ...so what ELSE is new Smiley  ) .

** " YES !!!! " ***   

...young Joey's favorite !!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Keith can DRINK Ronnie ! "

'kins

« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2009 at 2:52pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Gimme Shelter
Rocks Off Regular

THE ROLLING STONES #1

Bend, OR
Reply #10 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 2:48pm
My wife got me Meet and Greet package for the Seattle show. I can't wait!!!

Music, to me, is the joy, right? I love my kids most of the time, and I love my wife most of the time. Music I love all the time. It's the only constant thing in my life. It's the one thing you can count on. :Keith Richards 1993

&&... &&...
https://www.facebook.com/MARKMMCCOLLUM  
IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #11 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 6:23pm
Yeah I interviewed Tommy yesterday. He was pretty bummed about his own "idiocy". He was fucking around with fireworks after a show about a week ago, and, well you know the rest of the story. Jagermister and fireworks not such a great mix.

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #12 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 7:35pm
Riffy  ~ you da man!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #13 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 9:25pm
" I interviewed Tommy yesterday. He was pretty bummed about his own "idiocy". He was fucking around with fireworks after a show about a week ago, and, well you know the rest of the story. Jagermister and fireworks not such a great mix.  "

Very Cool !!!!!

Especially the " JaggerMeister " bit .

O'kins ! ™

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #14 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 9:46pm
Joey wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 at 9:25pm:
" I interviewed Tommy yesterday. He was pretty bummed about his own "idiocy". He was fucking around with fireworks after a show about a week ago, and, well you know the rest of the story. Jagermister and fireworks not such a great mix.  "

Very Cool !!!!!

Especially the " JaggerMeister " bit .

O'kins ! ™

You'd of loved it Joey. Tommy had his own "party tent". That was where the interview took place. They were setting up the Jager machine while I talked with Tommy. And yes, we did shots! No Jagerbombs though.

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 8:43am

"  They were setting up the Jager machine while I talked with Tommy. And yes, we did shots!  "

Ice Cold Jager Shots !!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmm !  .... Lip Smackin'

Joey like !!!! ... Bless You Riffy !

O' to the 'kins ! ™

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)