Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The legacy of Brian Jones lives on (Read 1,581 times)
JoneseygirlUK
Rocks Off Regular

Flossie Jones rules Dahlings!!

Coventry U.K
Re: The legacy of Brian Jones lives on
Reply #25 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 11:49am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Quote:
Well, that's great Jonesygirl UK! They used to infest this site. Please desist from telling me the name of wherever they're currently polluting, er ah, posting! even if I offer you pix of BJ's grandkids.

Like me and the sane others...you'd be banned,my friend. For any talk on Brian that gives a proper insight...good and bad...pay a visit to Lisa's website (Zooeyglass on RO)...lots of decent research taken out there from people who knew Mr Jones. It saddens and maddens me, Glencar, that the Creepies in Jonestown have forgotten the picture..we're ALL Stones fans!!!

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 11:51am
Saint Sway wrote on Jul 1st, 2009 at 11:48am:
hahahaha I love that!!! He looks like one of Willy Wonka Umpaloompa's

That took a real "artist" to get that done.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 11:52am
JoneseygirlUK wrote on Jul 1st, 2009 at 11:49am:
Quote:
Well, that's great Jonesygirl UK! They used to infest this site. Please desist from telling me the name of wherever they're currently polluting, er ah, posting! even if I offer you pix of BJ's grandkids.

Like me and the sane others...you'd be banned,my friend. For any talk on Brian that gives a proper insight...good and bad...pay a visit to Lisa's website (Zooeyglass on RO)...lots of decent research taken out there from people who knew Mr Jones. It saddens and maddens me, Glencar, that the Creepies in Jonestown have forgotten the picture..we're ALL Stones fans!!!

They used to be quite the nasties around here a few years back. I remember "Shine A Light/Demon Life" most/worst of all.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)