Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Keith looking good!!!! (Read 5,672 times)
GotToRollMe
Rocks Off Regular

'soft and freaky'

Re: Keith looking good!!!!
Reply #50 - Jun 18th, 2009 at 9:55am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
When in Madrid, a local showed us how to open the pay toilets using our elbows. Worked like a charm!  Wink

"She delivers right on time,&&I can't resist a corny line, &&But take the shine right off your shoes"&&&&"When I die I want to be burned and blown up Gazza's ass. Is he up for that? Is he a true stones fan. I know Voodoo would do it." - TomL '07&&...        ...        ...          ...          ...&&..'til the wheels come off...

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #51 - Jun 18th, 2009 at 10:21am
GotToRollMe wrote on Jun 18th, 2009 at 9:55am:
When in Madrid, a local showed us how to open the pay toilets using our elbows. Worked like a charm!  Wink

Worked so well that you forgot you were actually in Lisbon!  Tongue

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #52 - Jun 20th, 2009 at 1:20pm
Gazza wrote on Jun 18th, 2009 at 7:43am:
gorda wrote on Jun 17th, 2009 at 12:50pm:
Yes, they do!  But, it's the idea of being in Venice!

P.S.  Actually, when I was in Venice, I went to McDonald's!  And, there was no where to sit!  So, I just sat down on some steps!  Then, when someone asked me to scoot over, I accidently sat on a puddle of water!

You went to Venice - in Italy - and ate McDonald's??  Ouch!

It was crowded!  It was hot!  I was thirsty!  I needed an ice, cold drink PRONTO!

And, McDonald's was right there!  At first, I was just going to buy a drink, but then after having waited in line.  I just went ahead and ordered the whole meal!

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Jun 20th, 2009 at 2:13pm
Tumbled wrote on Jun 18th, 2009 at 9:32am:
Venice is pricey you gotta cut corners where you can so that you can pee!!$$$$$$$

&  sip champagne on the boulevards, etc.

I am going there next March/April. I will work extra hours so I DO NOT have to eat McDonald's when there.

IP Logged

GotToRollMe
Rocks Off Regular

'soft and freaky'

Reply #54 - Jun 20th, 2009 at 2:18pm
Gazza wrote on Jun 18th, 2009 at 10:21am:
GotToRollMe wrote on Jun 18th, 2009 at 9:55am:
When in Madrid, a local showed us how to open the pay toilets using our elbows. Worked like a charm!  Wink

Worked so well that you forgot you were actually in Lisbon!  Tongue

LOL. Okay, okay. We moved so fast that week that it all seemed like the same day to me. I'll never forget how appalled you looked when I used the maneuver and it actually worked though! "Mary!" LMAO!

"She delivers right on time,&&I can't resist a corny line, &&But take the shine right off your shoes"&&&&"When I die I want to be burned and blown up Gazza's ass. Is he up for that? Is he a true stones fan. I know Voodoo would do it." - TomL '07&&...        ...        ...          ...          ...&&..'til the wheels come off...

IP Logged

GotToRollMe
Rocks Off Regular

'soft and freaky'

Reply #55 - Jun 20th, 2009 at 2:21pm
Quote:
Venice is pricey you gotta cut corners where you can so that you can pee!!$$$$$$$

&  sip champagne on the boulevards, etc.

I am going there next March/April. I will work extra hours so I DO NOT have to eat McDonald's when there.

Glenny, you've GOT to hit Lisbon. If I live long enough to retire, I think that might be the place. It really is that cool.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #56 - Jun 20th, 2009 at 2:24pm
GotToRollMe wrote on Jun 20th, 2009 at 2:21pm:
Quote:

&  sip champagne on the boulevards, etc.

Glenny, you've GOT to hit Lisbon. If I live long enough to retire, I think that might be the place. It really is that cool.

Lisbon is on the agenda for next(2010) August. My fear is that I'll make all these plans & then the RS will announce a tour & I'll have to make some decisions I don' want to make.

IP Logged

GotToRollMe
Rocks Off Regular

'soft and freaky'

Reply #57 - Jun 20th, 2009 at 2:34pm
Quote:
GotToRollMe wrote on Jun 20th, 2009 at 2:21pm:
Quote:

Lisbon is on the agenda for next(2010) August. My fear is that I'll make all these plans & then the RS will announce a tour & I'll have to make some decisions I don' want to make.

Combine the two if possible and see the Stones in Lisbon and Venice then! Nothing like going to Europe and seeing the boys!

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #58 - Jun 20th, 2009 at 2:47pm
Oh but you know they'll tour here first & THEN after Euroland after I've been & gone. So far I've seen them 3 times in Ireland & 5 or 6 times in London. I'd love to see them in Norway or Finland or some other out-of-the-way place.

IP Logged

SweetVirginia
Rocks Off Regular

I know it's only rock
'n roll but I like it

NY
Reply #59 - Jun 20th, 2009 at 5:21pm
This is funny....from an Aspen obituary this week:

OBITUARY — John Nelson Palmer
Aspen Daily News Staff Report
Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Iconoclast to the last, one of Carbondale’s most intriguing personalities, John Palmer, died at his home Monday evening, June 15, after a long and courageous battle with cancer. According to his younger daughter, Aurora, among his last words were: “I can’t believe Keith Richards outlived me.” John was 62.

Born to Gunvor and Joseph Palmer on April 4, 1947, in Milwaukee he attended local schools and eventually graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater with a degree in political science and economics.......

http://www.aspendailynews.com/section/home/135065

...&&&&&&

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #60 - Jun 20th, 2009 at 5:50pm
LOL Great find SV! I betcha more will be saying the same in the future.

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #61 - Jun 21st, 2009 at 2:50am
Quote:

It was not that I couldn't afford to eat at a fancy restaurant!  I just didn't want to deal with the whole "Table for one, please!" deal!

In America, eating out by yourself is no big deal!  In fact, many restaurants will serve single diners at the bar.  Or if the restaurant is not crowded, they will give you a big table all for you!

But for Europeans, the idea of a woman dining by herself is just too !@#%!  Even in England, if you're by yourself, they will pretend like they don't see you, and hope that you just go away.

IP Logged

glen759
Rocks Off Regular

cheltenham
Reply #62 - Jun 21st, 2009 at 3:40am
SweetVirginia wrote on Jun 20th, 2009 at 5:21pm:

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Iconoclast to the last, one of Carbondale’s most intriguing personalities, John Palmer, died at his home Monday evening, June 15, after a long and courageous battle with cancer. According to his younger daughter, Aurora, among his last words were: “I can’t believe Keith Richards outlived me.” John was 62.

Born to Gunvor and Joseph Palmer on April 4, 1947, in Milwaukee he attended local schools and eventually graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater with a degree in political science and economics.......

SV what a great find, I agree, how many more people are gonna say that?

it's good to be here.....

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #63 - Jun 21st, 2009 at 2:25pm
gorda wrote on Jun 21st, 2009 at 2:50am:
Quote:

It was not that I couldn't afford to eat at a fancy restaurant!  I just didn't want to deal with the whole "Table for one, please!" deal!

In America, eating out by yourself is no big deal!  In fact, many restaurants will serve single diners at the bar.  Or if the restaurant is not crowded, they will give you a big table all for you!

But for Europeans, the idea of a woman dining by herself is just too !@#%!  Even in England, if you're by yourself, they will pretend like they don't see you, and hope that you just go away.

did you go by yourself to Venice?

Remember to keep your nose to the grindstone, your shoulder to the wheel, your feet on the ground, your eye on the ball, your ear to the ground, your finger on the pulse, your head on your shoulders, the pedal to the metal, a song in your heart, your hand on the helm and the bull by the horns

IP Logged

GotToRollMe
Rocks Off Regular

'soft and freaky'

Reply #64 - Jun 21st, 2009 at 2:58pm
glen759 wrote on Jun 21st, 2009 at 3:40am:
SweetVirginia wrote on Jun 20th, 2009 at 5:21pm:

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SV what a great find, I agree, how many more people are gonna say that?

Hopefully many, many more.

IP Logged

platter
Ex Member

Reply #65 - Jun 21st, 2009 at 5:23pm
gorda wrote on Jun 20th, 2009 at 1:20pm:
Gazza wrote on Jun 18th, 2009 at 7:43am:
gorda wrote on Jun 17th, 2009 at 12:50pm:
Yes, they do!  But, it's the idea of being in Venice!

P.S.  Actually, when I was in Venice, I went to McDonald's!  And, there was no where to sit!  So, I just sat down on some steps!  Then, when someone asked me to scoot over, I accidently sat on a puddle of water!

You went to Venice - in Italy - and ate McDonald's??  Ouch!

It was crowded!  It was hot!  I was thirsty!  I needed an ice, cold drink PRONTO!

And, McDonald's was right there!  At first, I was just going to buy a drink, but then after having waited in line.  I just went ahead and ordered the whole meal!

you might want to think twice about putting this garbage in your mouth....the hamburgers are half sawdust and salt...not healthy.

Ouch!

IP Logged

uncleson
Rocks Off Regular

USA
Reply #66 - Jun 21st, 2009 at 5:43pm
Keith's looking good.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #67 - Jun 21st, 2009 at 5:51pm
gorda wrote on Jun 21st, 2009 at 2:50am:
Quote:

It was not that I couldn't afford to eat at a fancy restaurant!  I just didn't want to deal with the whole "Table for one, please!" deal!

In America, eating out by yourself is no big deal!  In fact, many restaurants will serve single diners at the bar.  Or if the restaurant is not crowded, they will give you a big table all for you!

But for Europeans, the idea of a woman dining by herself is just too !@#%!  Even in England, if you're by yourself, they will pretend like they don't see you, and hope that you just go away.

that's fucked

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #68 - Jun 21st, 2009 at 6:35pm
Keith always looks good.

Remember to keep your nose to the grindstone, your shoulder to the wheel, your feet on the ground, your eye on the ball, your ear to the ground, your finger on the pulse, your head on your shoulders, the pedal to the metal, a song in your heart, your hand on the helm and the bull by the horns

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #69 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 8:57pm
Quote:
did you go by yourself to Venice?

Technically, yes.  But, I was traveling throughout Europe on a tourbus with other Americans, Canadians, and Australians.  But, I have been to London and Barcelona all by myself, too!

I'm used to it.  I go to bars/clubs, movies, concerts, and restaurants by myself all the time.  I started doing this in my early 30's.  In my twenties, I still had a lot of single friends and cousins to go out with.  But, now everybody I know is married with children. So, I have two choices, stay home and watch T.V. again or go out alone and have fun!

Quote:
that's fucked

No, it's just a different culture.  American women, we're independent!  Eating in a restaurant by ourselves is the least of our problems!

If my mom and grandmother knew that sometimes I go to bars/clubs alone, they would be shocked!  They don't understand that it's just for fun!  I just have a couple of beers, sing a few songs, and dance alittle. That is all.

Quote:
you might want to think twice about putting this garbage in your mouth....the hamburgers are half sawdust and salt...not healthy.

We're all going to die some time.  I love junkfood!  Soda and french fries make me happy!  I don't care about being fat, especially now that I'm pushing 40.  I have other things to obsess about, like . . . gray hairs!  I found a gray hair the other day!  I was shocked!  I'm still in my 30's!  I thought that was supposed to happen sometime during my 50's!  

IP Logged

corgi37
Rocks Off Regular

Aussie land
Reply #70 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 5:40am
He looks like a lovely Grandfather.

I aint no peace freak

IP Logged

JoneseygirlUK
Rocks Off Regular

Flossie Jones rules Dahlings!!

Coventry U.K
Reply #71 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 12:37pm
LadyJane wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 at 4:42pm:
What a heart of gold he has. Keith really appreciates the fans.
Paunch or no paunch, I think he looks terrific. Better than gray-skinned, gaunt Ronnie.

GTRM, Fotini and I would SWIM those sewage invested canals to get to him.
Word!!!!!

LJ.

You and quite a few others, LJ!!But that's great, innit? Keith happy, relaxed, tanned and always popular with the average fan on the street. And anybody that criticizes that man's waistline at the grand old age of 65 should take a look in their own mirror and be ashamed. The guy's a living legend and could run rings round all of us put together.  

IP Logged

Saint Sway
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #72 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 12:44pm
speaking of looking good.....
l
l
l
l
l
V
... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"On saturday night we dont go home&&We bacchanal, there aint no dawn"&&&&...&&&&

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #73 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 12:51pm
Saint Sway wrote on Jul 1st, 2009 at 12:44pm:
speaking of looking good.....
l
l
l
l
l
V
... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brian jones chia head

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)