Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"Let it Bleed" with Dwayne Dopsie! JazzFest, New Orleans, La - May 2, 2024 © Chris Granger, The Times-Picayune

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Boyle To Tour With The Rolling Stones (Read 1,773 times)
Ten Thousand Motels
Rocks Off Regular

Re: Boyle To Tour With The Rolling Stones
Reply #25 - Apr 21st, 2009 at 9:12am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
gimmekeef wrote on Apr 19th, 2009 at 3:44pm:
A nice story in todays chaos but reality shows are so staged hope we dont hear this is a Milli Vanilli......

I don't usually watch those shows unless I have to. Even though I used to watch Star Search once in awhile just so's I could watch Ed McMahon grope the spokesmodels....that was always kind of amusing.

IP Logged

moy
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Mars
Re: Boyle To Tour With The Rolling Stones
Reply #26 - Apr 21st, 2009 at 9:15am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
The Spoof  Susan Boyle, Rolling Stones To Do Altamont Speedway Concert II On Anniversary Of The Event funny satire story

Written by Bureau   
Story written: 20 April 2009   

No Hell's Angels This Time

With this being the fortieth anniversary of the infamous Altamont Speedway Free Concert, Sausan Boyle has been signed up to join with the Rolling Stones to redo the free concert.

"I'm looking forward to being up there with Mick and the boys", stated Ms. Boyle as we've already agreed to do "Honky Tonk Women" and a few other numbers."

Asked if it was like a dream to be performing with The rolling Stones and having close contact with Mick Jagger, Boyle answered.

"Oh, yes, I've admired them from my teenage years. Of course, most of my group are Rod Stewart fans."

Asked if there were any romantic side to her being with Mick, Boyle answered, "Oh don't tease. I'll pinch a wad out of your cheek, one of the four."

"Of course there's no romantic ties with Mick Jagger. He's way too old for me. Why the man is probably in his mid-60's. Probable getting less "Satisfaction" all the time. Hee Hee."

Among the other bands from the December, 1969 and making a return together for the first time in years, are "Crosby, Stills, Nash & Old".

When asked, a spokesman for the Stones, Rod Leverman, told the press that "No, we are not employing the Hell's Angels as bodyguards this time."

"We've l;earned that lesson. This time Mick and Susan and the bands have hired a group from the Unemployed Postal Service Workers".

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)