Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 138
Send Topic Print
Brian - Part 19 (Read 677,989 times)
Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Re: Brian - Part 19
Reply #400 - Sep 11th, 2009 at 8:09am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
WONDERFUL pix, Lisa and Linda!! Thank you both! Grin Kiss Kiss

Brian's smile Brian's smile Brian's smile

"When you change with every new day, still I'm going to miss you, Brian"

IP Logged

GhostofBrianJones
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones Rules You
Bastards

Reply #401 - Sep 11th, 2009 at 10:04pm
To Voodoo: Please put some more pictures of Brian in the above picture display. There are plenty of Mick, Charlie, and Keith, but would
love to see more BJ please!

stones68b.jpg (207 KB | )
stones68b.jpg

Resentment is like taking poison and expecting someone&&else to die!&&&&If you are talking about me behind my back then&&you are in a position to kiss my ass!&&&&Just because you're sitting in a henhouse doesn't make you a&&chicken!&&&&Sweet Lil' Innocent Brian!
WWW GhostofBrianJones GhostofBrianJones none none none  
IP Logged

GhostofBrianJones
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones Rules You
Bastards

Reply #402 - Sep 11th, 2009 at 10:08pm
This  inspires me to run up the stairs after him!?

How about if I just "Goose" him? Can I Sioux? Smiley Wink Grin Cool Roll Eyes Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2009 at 3:43pm by GhostofBrianJones »  

1-1_001.jpg (33 KB | )
1-1_001.jpg

Resentment is like taking poison and expecting someone&&else to die!&&&&If you are talking about me behind my back then&&you are in a position to kiss my ass!&&&&Just because you're sitting in a henhouse doesn't make you a&&chicken!&&&&Sweet Lil' Innocent Brian!
IP Logged

Stewed n Keefed
Rocks Off Regular

Please don't judge me
too harshly

Kent,England.
Reply #403 - Sep 14th, 2009 at 1:03pm
http://samcutler.tumblr.com/post/187471030/who-killed-brian-jones

It is now forty years since Brian Jones’ demise, where (dependent upon one’s sources) he either drowned or was murdered. No-one that was around the Stones at the time and none of the Stones’ musicians, have ever offered a public opinion as to what happened to Brian. His death has been “shrouded in mystery” and characterised by police incompetence, an absurd and inadequate coronial enquiry, and very little sympathy from anyone other than his band mates and his immediate family. No-one, it seems, wishes to go “on the record” concerning Brian, and now (apparently) the police have new evidence regarding Brian’s death. There is a possibility that the original police investigation will be re-opened. The original police enquiry was a farrago of incompetence that makes the keystone cops looks  positively professorial. It’s time for people to say what they think.

Brian Jones was murdered. Of this there is little doubt. He was not murdered by the man who was in charge of the building work at Brian’s farm, a gentleman by the name of Thorogood who is popularly credited by conspiracy theorists with doing the deed.  He was almost certainly murdered by the very man whose role it was to protect him, Tom Keylock. The man who less than forty eight hours after the murder, emptied the house of its valuable contents, and burnt substantial amounts of papers and personal items of Brian Jones on a bonfire in the front garden.

I was in the Rolling Stones office when news of Keylock’s removal of Brian’s possessions came through, and can clearly remember the shock on people’s faces upon hearing this news so soon after the terrible news of what had happened to Brian. The question on everyone’s mind was, why on earth had Keylock done this? How had the police, who were surely guarding a crime scene, allowed someone to remove all of the potential evidence ? Why had Keylock been burning Brian’s papers ? Were the papers that were burnt incriminating evidence of some kind ? If not, then why burn them ? What had been going on between Keylock and Brian on a financial level ? No-one in the office had any idea or was privy to Brian’s finances. The only person from the Rolling Stones organisation that had an on-going relationship with Brian was Alan Klein, his manager. Klein was in the United Kingdom when Brian died and immediately took steps to investigate his death.

Keylock, a former member of the parachute regiment had been a ‘minder’ for the Rolling Stones for several years until he was dismissed by Keith Richards. Keylock had been “double dipping” so that when Keith ordered furniture (for example) Keylock would order some too and have the bill for his order added to that of Keith’s. Keith found out and Keylock was given the old “heave ho” and summarily dismissed. At this juncture, in late 1968 Keylock went to look after Brian Jones. 

On the night that Brian died Keylock always maintained that he was NOT at the farm. This was not true.  He was at the farm. Not only was he at the farm, he was also in the swimming pool. Two witnesses testified to this to private investigators sent by Alan Klein. Alan Klein investigated the murder of Brian Jones, had private detectives go to a nordic country and to France to interview two female witnesses, and it was the conclusion of the investigators that Keylock was directly responsible for Brian’s death. 

On the night that Brian died there were several men in the pool with him. One was Frank Thorogood, the friend of Tom Keylock, whom Keylock had hired to do building work at Brian’s house. Along with Thorogood there were two building workers who were employed by Thorogood. All three men were staying at the farm at Brian’s expense. Then there was Keylock. A witness who arrived at Brian’s farm whilst the events were in progress,describes a man  holding down Brian’s head under the water in the investigator’s report. The witness (not one of the two women at the farm) was approached by a man (not Keylock) who threatened him and he  and his girlfriend who were personal friends of Brian’s left the scene as  quickly as possible. They immediately fled overseas and were never sought out by  the British police.

Neither of the female witnesses to the events which lead to Brian’s death were prepared to come to the United Kingdom and testify. Both witnesses (female) stated that they had been threatened and felt that their lives were in danger. Both witnesses testified that Keylock had been present in the swimming pool on the night and it was only many years after the event that Keylock finally admitted to journalists that he had indeed been present at the scene, tho he denied being in the pool or anywhere near the pool. Two men who had worked on the farm, and who were also present at the pool that evening, were never located or interviewed by the police.

Conveniently (for Keylock) and several years after Brian’s death, Frank Thorogood became so ill that he had to be hospitalised, he was a very sick man.  Thorogood had been a witness to Brian’s murder and had been in a business relationship with Keylock. Keylock had arranged for Thorogood and two other men to do the building work at Brian’s farm. With Thorogood dying in hospital Keylock visited him, and miraculously a ‘death bed confession’ was forthcoming, where (according to keylock - the only witness) Thorogood admitted to “murdering Brian”. This ‘confession’ had the convenient effect of  diverting attention away from Keylock (who may well have felt under pressure from Klein’s earlier enquiries) and placing it squarely upon Thorogood.

And there the matter rests. It is believed that the police in the United Kingdom now have copies of the Klein report. Klein was the manager of both the Rolling Stones and the Beatles and determined to establish the cause of Brian’s death - unlike the police who basically didn’t give a damn. One can only assume that the Beatles and the Stones were privy to the conclusions of the Klein report, though no-one has ever mentioned the existence of such a report. It is unknown whether the Klein report ever was given to the British police, but it is known that the police made no attempt to contact any of the witnesses named in the report.

Alan Klein was the manager of the Beatles and The Rolling Stones. A man of an extremely unpleasant disposition if he  were crossed or became annoyed. There is no way on this earth that a major client of Alan Klein’s could have died in mysterious circumstances without Alan being involved in finding out what happened. I have had dealings with Alan Klein and I can assure people that he was not a man to be trifled with. He investigated Brian’s murder with all the resources he had available to him and  Klein thought that Brian had been murdered. He commissioned a report which investigated the death and arrived at conclusions to that that effect. Tom Keylock was the prime (and only) suspect named in that report. Keylock was never formally interviewed under caution by the British police. Keylock died on July 2nd 2009 at the age of eighty two, EXACTLY forty years to the day after Brian died. 

« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2009 at 1:06pm by Stewed n Keefed »  

... Posts: 4601 | Registered: Dec 2002 |

IP Logged

GhostofBrianJones
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones Rules You
Bastards

Reply #404 - Sep 14th, 2009 at 2:36pm
Thank you so very very much for posting this Steve.   I agree with this wholeheartedly. Tom   did this because he knew or
came to believe he could actually get away with it!!  Good for Alan Klein and his efforts to find the truth. I first came to
believe BJ was murdered  when I read  Tony  Sanchez's book, one had to read between the lines to become aware that
something about his demise was not quite right. It just didn't make  any sense as to how he died.

Thanks so much for this article.

Linda Cry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #405 - Sep 14th, 2009 at 10:26pm
GhostofBrianJones wrote on Sep 11th, 2009 at 10:08pm:
This  inspires me to run up the stairs after him!?

How about if I just "Goose" him? Can I Sioux? Smiley Wink Grin Cool Roll Eyes Smiley

Ha ha! He'd probably like it.... Tongue

IP Logged

moy
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Mars
Reply #406 - Sep 15th, 2009 at 10:33am
New suspect emerges in possible Brian Jones murder

Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:17pm EDT  
By Dean Goodman

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The line for suspected killers of Rolling Stones co-founder Brian Jones forms at the left.

As conspiracy theorists salivate over the British police's recent decision to look into Jones' drowning 40 years ago, the band's former road manager on Monday accused a deceased World War Two veteran of killing the ill-starred virtuoso.

Sam Cutler pointed the finger at Tom Keylock, the band's former chauffeur. Keylock allegedly coaxed a death-bed confession 16 years ago out of his friend Frank Thorogood, a builder who immediately became the pundits' prime suspect.

While there is no hard evidence linking either man to Jones' death in his own swimming pool, Cutler said Keylock acted suspiciously in the ensuing days, removing or destroying items at Jones' house.

Moreover, he disclosed that Keylock was the only suspect in a hitherto-undisclosed private investigation launched by the band's Allen Klein, who had little confidence in the British police.

"He investigated Brian's murder with all the resources he had available to him and Klein thought that Brian had been murdered," Cutler wrote in a blog posting (www.gimmecutler.com). "Tom Keylock was the prime (and only) suspect named in that report."

In an interview with Reuters, Cutler declined to say how he found out about the Klein report, but he said he met with Klein many times in the year after Jones died.

KEY PLAYERS ALL DEAD

Keylock, who was never formally interviewed by the police, died in London on July 2, aged 82. According to obituaries, he saw action at the Battle of Arnhem in the Netherlands in 1944. Klein died in New York two days later, aged 77.

Representatives for Klein's ABKCO Music label and for the Rolling Stones declined comment.

The official verdict on Jones is "death by misadventure."

Despite being a strong swimmer, he drowned shortly after he was ousted from the Rolling Stones following years of erratic behavior fueled by drug abuse and insecurity. The autopsy revealed that he had ingested large amounts of drugs and alcohol, and his liver was twice the normal weight. He was 27.

Thorogood was staying with Jones at the time, along with two women. Keylock initially claimed he was not there, but Cutler said he later admitted that he had been.

Thorogood, who died in 1993, was fingered in two books published the following year, "Paint It Black: The Murder Of Brian Jones" by Geoffrey Giuliano and "Who Killed Christopher Robin?" by Terry Rawlings. (Jones lived in Winnie the Pooh creator A.A. Milne's former home).

Thorogood either "snapped," according to the alleged confession cited in Rawlings' book, or accidentally held Jones underwater for too long during horseplay, according to Giuliano

But Cutler, immortalized in the Stones documentary "Gimme Shelter" trying to rein in the Hells Angels at the disastrous Altamont concert in 1969, said Klein's investigators suspected Keylock after interviewing the two women. Both were too afraid to testify against him, Cutler said, and Keylock initially claimed that he was never at Jones' house at the time.

A potential wrinkle in Cutler's argument is that both women also fingered Thorogood. One of them, Jones' girlfriend Anna Wohlin, blamed him in a 1999 memoir. Testimony from Lawson, who recently died, is believed to be at the crux of the report currently being perused by Sussex police.

Cutler said both were terrified of Keylock, who threatened them with violence. He spirited Wohlin back to her native Sweden within days of Jones' death.

MOTIVE UNCLEAR

A spokesman for the Sussex police said the report, from investigative journalist Scott Jones (no kin to the musician), has been examined by a senior detective but is not high priority.

Keylock's motive is unclear. "My gut feeling is that he was ripping Brian off on some level or another," said Cutler, who was also questioned by Klein's investigators. His alibi held up, as he was preparing the band's free concert in Hyde Park.

Cutler's theory got some support from Mandy Aftel, author of the 1982 book "Death of a Rolling Stone: The Brian Jones Story," who thought Jones was murdered but could not work out a motive.

"Sometimes there isn't a 'why.' Or, I think one thing leads to another and before you know it something has happened but you didn't plan on it," Aftel told Reuters.

(Editing by Belinda Goldsmith)

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #407 - Sep 16th, 2009 at 10:42pm
SIGH. So, according to this, Scott Jones' report is "not high priority" for the Sussex police. Good grief. Can't they just, for once, do the right thing and admit the initial "investigation" was botched---and seriously take a look at all the available evidence. If the case needs to be re-opened, they should just DO IT.

IP Logged

GhostofBrianJones
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones Rules You
Bastards

Reply #408 - Sep 17th, 2009 at 10:39pm
YIKES!!! look at the RO Header! Fuck you Gazza, Will ya?

IP Logged

GhostofBrianJones
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones Rules You
Bastards

Reply #409 - Sep 19th, 2009 at 2:26pm
Where did everybody  go?  Sad Undecided Smiley

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #410 - Sep 19th, 2009 at 7:44pm
I´m here Linda dear...lol...Smiley Kiss Smiley

catch your dreams before they slip away

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #411 - Sep 19th, 2009 at 7:58pm
... but where is the rest??????? Hmmmmmm????

Smiley...love to ya all, Alex  Cheesy

IP Logged

GhostofBrianJones
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones Rules You
Bastards

Reply #412 - Sep 19th, 2009 at 10:20pm
Hi Alex! Good to see you post! I thought everyone had disappeared! How  is your Dad?

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #413 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 9:23am
Thanks Linda, nothing better  Cry Sad Undecided...

...and, how are you??? I hope you feeling better every day????!!!! Love, Alex  Smiley

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #414 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 9:37am
...seems like we both talking here alone with each other  Grin hope the others don´t think:
 stu watching how stupid we are LOL What a post Ronnie!!!!! Nanker Oh no! not you again...or  Interesting stuff Ronnie!...LOL... Blank Frigging Stare

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #415 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 9:54am
...well, it´s better I  Shut the fuck up now and send some pix  Grin Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #416 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 9:57am

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #417 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 9:59am

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #418 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 10:04am
So long dears  Kiss Smiley Kiss...love, Alex Wink

IP Logged

GhostofBrianJones
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones Rules You
Bastards

Reply #419 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 11:56am
Those pics are  Excellent, thanks so very much!

Well  it does look like you and me here, I guess for a while. That is okay, we   can find  stuff to talk about, right?! Brian's smile

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #420 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 5:55pm
Hi Alex and Linda! I'm here too, but a day late...lol

Love the pix, Alex, thanks! I'm so glad you dropped in--still praying for you and your Dad and the whole family.

How are you feeling, Linda? I'm SO glad you're back! Grin

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #421 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 7:55pm
You´re very welcome dear Linda and Sioux...
yes, praying is still badly needed  Sad...I´ve lost the nerves to do it, so I´m grateful forever that my friends take that part for me - THANKS soooo MUCH!!!!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #422 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 8:09pm
Sorry to say that I will be away for one week or so  Sad ... but a little part of my heart stay here  Wink, ya know?  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

IP Logged

BriansBabe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #423 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 8:18pm

Shine on dears, love and hugs, Alex  Kiss

« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2009 at 8:20pm by BriansBabe »  

IP Logged

GhostofBrianJones
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones Rules You
Bastards

Reply #424 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 9:11pm
HI Alex and Sioux! I am doing much better now, my muscles are getting stronger all the time.  I use a walker to get around and it
helps a lot.

Alex we will miss you  a lot while you are away, and   I  will continue to keep your Dad in my prayers. Brian's smile

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 138
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)