Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"Let it Bleed" with Dwayne Dopsie! JazzFest, New Orleans, La - May 2, 2024 © Chris Granger, The Times-Picayune

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Brenda Song & Keith Richards to Kick Off Collabora (Read 593 times)
moy
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Mars
Brenda Song & Keith Richards to Kick Off Collabora
Mar 5th, 2009 at 10:07am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Brenda Song & Keith Richards to Kick Off Collaboration Nude at Central Park

Written by funwithwords   
Story written: 04 March 2009   

Brenda Song, Presenting Just a Hint of Ass Crack Central Park, New York -- Publicists for both Keith Richards and Brenda Song are confirming Internet rumors that the two plan a nude photo shoot, whilst ice skating together, for the cover of the duo's upcoming collaborative album.

"I'm just sooo excited to work with one of my heroes," Ms. Song posted on her Website. "I know it'll be chilly, but I think the shoot will be in good taste. I think the human body is just so beautiful anyway -- I just can't wait to see the final pics when we're finished".

As for Richards, sources say that the veteran rock star "is up for a collaborative effort with the young star; however," the source explained, "it's taken a bit more effort to convince him of the necessity of the whole nude ice skating thing".

Pressed for details concerning Richards' apparent hang-up with the planned photo shoot, the source would only say that the rock star "had expressed very reasonable concerns early on, but that most of those concerns have been addressed sufficiently at this time".

Yet, another source has explained that Richards' primary concern was that "his balls hang down to his knees".

"I haven't seen them," the source quickly pointed out, "that's just what Keith has expressed through his agent, that, well his ball sack hangs down a good ways and so he was naturally concerned that that wouldn't look so good. But he was also concerned about getting them tangled up and about his legs, which could certainly pose a safety hazard on ice skates," the source explained.

"However, those concerns have been dealt with," claimed the source whilst further explaining that "Hollywood make-up artists will be on hand during the shoot, and they will have plenty of duct tape on hand to resolve those types of issues".

The other rumored "hang-ups" that have yet to be sorted out completely involve Richards' apparent desire to be photographed smoking a cigarette and drinking a can of beer at the same time as he's skating. Sources, though, say that "no final decisions have been made concerning that area of negotiations".

IP Logged

Saint Sway
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: Brenda Song & Keith Richards to Kick Off Colla
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2009 at 10:08am
"Muppet Sacks On Ice"??

"On saturday night we dont go home&&We bacchanal, there aint no dawn"&&&&...&&&&

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #2 - Mar 5th, 2009 at 6:25pm
I don't think I wanna see that cover....

"When you change with every new day, still I'm going to miss you, Brian"

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 5th, 2009 at 11:40pm
So wrong so wrong so wrong....

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #4 - Mar 6th, 2009 at 7:21pm
:hilarious

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)