Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"Let it Bleed" with Dwayne Dopsie! JazzFest, New Orleans, La - May 2, 2024 © Chris Granger, The Times-Picayune

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Rhianna back with woman beater Brown (ns) (Read 2,305 times)
Saint Sway
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: Rhianna back with woman beater Brown (ns)
Reply #25 - Mar 4th, 2009 at 2:30pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Ike Turner called

he said Chris Brown is a low life

"On saturday night we dont go home&&We bacchanal, there aint no dawn"&&&&...&&&&

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #26 - Mar 4th, 2009 at 2:47pm
my thoughts on this matter are summarized below.

Remember to keep your nose to the grindstone, your shoulder to the wheel, your feet on the ground, your eye on the ball, your ear to the ground, your finger on the pulse, your head on your shoulders, the pedal to the metal, a song in your heart, your hand on the helm and the bull by the horns

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Mar 5th, 2009 at 11:57pm
Tumbled wrote on Mar 4th, 2009 at 2:14pm:
Its a sick world and I am tired of trying to figure it out.

shaking head wistfully

He's being charged with 2 felonies.

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #28 - Mar 6th, 2009 at 5:41am
.. [/quote]
He's being charged with 2 felonies. [/quote]

Its unlikely this will smack some sense into Rhianna (pun intended), and she already took the young criminal back. 

Her affidavit and certain still unseen pics show the beating to be more severe than originally thought.

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Mar 6th, 2009 at 10:50am
That's unfortunate that she took him back.

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #30 - Mar 6th, 2009 at 11:57am
she should be physically removed from him until she figures out that she is worthy to be happy and treated well

Remember to keep your nose to the grindstone, your shoulder to the wheel, your feet on the ground, your eye on the ball, your ear to the ground, your finger on the pulse, your head on your shoulders, the pedal to the metal, a song in your heart, your hand on the helm and the bull by the horns

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Mar 6th, 2009 at 6:25pm
You want that to be a law? I think she's an idiot for staying with the beater but it's her life.

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #32 - Mar 6th, 2009 at 9:38pm
From the Smoking Gun website:

LAPD Details Rihanna Beating
Singer told cop how Chris Brown punched, bit her in February assault
MARCH 5--In case you seek more information about the singer Rihanna's alleged beating at the hands of her boyfriend Chris Brown, a Los Angeles search warrant application further details the February 8 incident involving the chart-topping singers. In a sworn affidavit, LAPD Detective De Shon Andrews provides an account of the attack based on Rihanna's statements to police. The search warrant affidavit, a copy of which you'll find below, was filed to secure cellular phone records for Rihanna, Brown, and one of Rihanna's personal assistants. According to the affidavit, Brown sought to push Rihanna out of his rented Lamborghini during an argument, and banged her head against the car's passenger window. He then allegedly punched her repeatedly and warned, "I'm going to beat the shit out of you when we get home! You wait and see!" Bloodied, Rihanna reportedly then called her assistant Jennifer Rosales and left a message asking the aide to call police. Brown responded, the affidavit notes, by saying, "You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!" Rihanna, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, is referred to in the affidavit as "Robyn F." Brown was charged today with assault and making a criminal threat, both felonies, and is expected to be arraigned this afternoon in L.A. Superior Court. Brown's phone records are of particular interest to LAPD investigators since a second Rihanna assistant, Melissa Ford, told Det. Andrews on February 17 that she had received a text message from Brown apologizing "for what he had done to Robyn F. and advised Ford that he was going to get help." The text message, Ford told cops, came from a number she recognized as Brown's. A call today to that number, which carries an area code from Brown's home state of Virginia, was immediately forwarded to an "automated voice messaging system

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Mar 7th, 2009 at 7:36pm
There are men who scare the shit out of women & are proud of it. They are scum, pure scum.

IP Logged

Brainbell Jangler
Rocks Off Regular

Portland, OR
Reply #34 - Mar 8th, 2009 at 12:21am
Quote:
You want that to be a law? I think she's an idiot for staying with the beater but it's her life.

Generally speaking, it is the law.  No-contact orders are a routine feature of release agreements in domestic violence cases (of which I have the dubious distinction of having handled literally hundreds).

"The ROLLING STONES are more than just a group--they are a way of life."--Andrew Loog Oldham

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Mar 8th, 2009 at 1:53pm
We'll see. At this point, it looks like she's back together with him. She's dropped contact with her Dad, who had been critical of Brown. The possibility of her testifying is slim to none. Maybe you should get on the case & bore everyone to fucking tears!

IP Logged

Brainbell Jangler
Rocks Off Regular

Portland, OR
Reply #36 - Mar 8th, 2009 at 4:53pm
Quote:
We'll see. At this point, it looks like she's back together with him. She's dropped contact with her Dad, who had been critical of Brown. The possibility of her testifying is slim to none. Maybe you should get on the case & bore everyone to fucking tears!

I think you're right about the likelihood of her testifying; that's pretty typical of DV cases, particularly if the marriage rumors are true and she asserts spousal privilege.  You're dead wrong about my trial technique, though; it's anything but boring.

"The ROLLING STONES are more than just a group--they are a way of life."--Andrew Loog Oldham

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #37 - Mar 8th, 2009 at 5:11pm
Yikes, I hope Rhi doesn't marry that CB LOSER.  Doing so would mean DISASTER for her personally and professionally. 

Isn't it time for a functional man to get with this sweet young thing??    Ouch!

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Mar 8th, 2009 at 5:14pm
Brainbell Jangler wrote on Mar 8th, 2009 at 4:53pm:
Quote:

I think you're right about the likelihood of her testifying; that's pretty typical of DV cases, particularly if the marriage rumors are true and she asserts spousal privilege.  You're dead wrong about my trial technique, though; it's anything but boring.

Yeah, because your posting technique is ALL THAT. BTW at least you finally admitted I'm right. You're almost getting gracious in your dotage.

IP Logged

Holden
Rocks Off Regular

Tampa Bay
Reply #39 - Mar 8th, 2009 at 8:37pm
Quote:
Rappers are generally thugs. .

'Xcuse me???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE8usUf5IWw

woot woot! haha haha!

mrhipfl  
IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Mar 9th, 2009 at 6:27am
Whoops!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)