Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Lick to watch full show! with thanks to George García/Rolling Stones Archive and ROgerriffin for heads up
State Farm Stadium, Glendale, Arizona - May 7, 2024 / Pic © Jini Sachse (Sweet Virginia)

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
oh sweet niblets (Read 240 times)
silver rainbow
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

on main street(cheesy i know)
oh sweet niblets
Dec 17th, 2008 at 7:57pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
lol okay now that i have your attention can someone please tell me how to post pictures because i been trying and it won't let me Sad

If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet. ~keith

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Re: oh sweet niblets
Reply #1 - Dec 17th, 2008 at 10:26pm
merry christmas!

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: oh sweet niblets
Reply #2 - Dec 17th, 2008 at 10:48pm
silver rainbow wrote on Dec 17th, 2008 at 7:57pm:
lol okay now that i have your attention can someone please tell me how to post pictures because i been trying and it won't let me Sad

It's ver easy, there are two ways

• If the pictures is already in your website or in an authorized website or in photobuckt or similar places: Just copy the location of the picture from the http to the end of the address (.jpg pr .jpeg or .gif etc) and put the codes Code:
    [img][/img] 

in between, for example, if the image is located at this address http://www.rocksoff.org/h8-bruceandmickbylynn1988.JPG the only thing you need to do is put that addres this that Code:
     [img]http://www.rocksoff.org/h8-bruceandmickbylynn1988.JPG[/img]  

• If the image is in your hard drive you can add one picture per post using the "attach" function that appears below the message box WHEN YOU ARE REPLYING
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2008 at 10:51pm by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland »  

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)