Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Lick to watch full show! with thanks to George García/Rolling Stones Archive and ROgerriffin for heads up
State Farm Stadium, Glendale, Arizona - May 7, 2024 © Michael Chow/The Republic

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Bookmark...People Should Bookmark More (Read 3,084 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: Bookmark...People Should Bookmark More
Reply #50 - Dec 16th, 2008 at 4:52pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
" noooo "

Welcome Back Home blue ...................

Check out me new Kitty !!!! :

|
|
V

... !!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #51 - Dec 16th, 2008 at 6:20pm
this thread is not bringing blowey back.

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #52 - Dec 16th, 2008 at 6:24pm
SheRat wrote on Dec 16th, 2008 at 2:49am:
Fiji Joe wrote on Dec 15th, 2008 at 8:41pm:
SheRat wrote on Dec 15th, 2008 at 5:28pm:
HI FEEJ!!!!!!! I'm SO glad to see you. 

Hey Sherat.  Funny, I checked on your music last night.  Sounds great.  I wish I had a cool guy who could play guitar along with my way cool lyrics like you have.  I have Starbuck, but he always insists on 2 hours of sparring with light sabers before he'll even tune his damn guitar.  Do you know that the last time I was up there, he forced me to sing Rocky Raccoon with his Beatle loving, Obama supporting friend?  Even Robert Johnson is laughing at me for the devils with whom I've made deals.

I guess you're not remembering that MY "cool" guitar player got shitfaced on Beam and threw himself off a two-story roof, thus putting us behind schedule about 4 months while he recovered.

But at least I know my guy's got the blooze. I don't know what's goin' on with that scene you got going over by there. But then, you met sb. You knew what you were getting into.

Didja like the new EP cover photos?

two story roof....40 foot cliff...what's the difference?

the rocky raccoon thing actually happened! i don't, however, seem to remember feej minding at all. he knew the lyrics by heart too, as well as most of elton john's #1s.

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Fiji Joe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #53 - Dec 16th, 2008 at 7:11pm
Nasty Habits wrote on Dec 16th, 2008 at 8:19am:
Good to see you back - both of youse!

Did you coach your atheletes on the fine art of selecting the proper pre-game music for maximum aggression motivation?

Funny you mention that...My son came to that realization on his own...but it was not without much trial and error...So I'm taking him to his first game, and we take my wife's car, which I had not driven in weeks...and he asks me to hit the cd button on the radio and play track 3...Crap!...It's Duran Duran's Hungry Like the Wolf...and he's using it as his pregame motivation...I kid you not...It was a bad bad scene...and predictably, he played like the song...crappy...I'm happy to say that by year's end he had his mp3 player loaded with AC/DC tunes...you had to pry the earphones from underneath his helmet before the game started...someone ought to do a case study on music as athletic motivation...I'd start with the Cleveland Browns...Judging by their play, they're undoubtedly preparing for battle by listening to Abbey Road

Mr. Gringo...My father he ain't no Che Guevara

IP Logged

Ginda
Rocks Off Regular

The ghost of Belle Starr

WA State
Reply #54 - Dec 16th, 2008 at 8:50pm

[/quote]

Funny you mention that...My son came to that realization on his own...but it was not without much trial and error...So I'm taking him to his first game, and we take my wife's car, which I had not driven in weeks...and he asks me to hit the cd button on the radio and play track 3...Crap!...It's Duran Duran's Hungry Like the Wolf...and he's using it as his pregame motivation...I kid you not...It was a bad bad scene...and predictably, he played like the song...crappy...I'm happy to say that by year's end he had his mp3 player loaded with AC/DC tunes...you had to pry the earphones from underneath his helmet before the game started...someone ought to do a case study on music as athletic motivation...I'd start with the Cleveland Browns...Judging by their play, they're undoubtedly preparing for battle by listening to Abbey Road   [/quote]

Hungry Like A Wolf - I can't listen to that song without thinking of Dianne Downs.  That was her motivational music before shooting her 3 children.

"I am a friend to any brave and gallant outlaw"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)