Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Jerry Hall autobiography! (Read 3,133 times)
texile
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: Jerry Hall autobiography!
Reply #25 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 6:32pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Quote:
Gazza wrote on Nov 25th, 2008 at 4:47pm:
Bitch wrote on Nov 24th, 2008 at 8:57pm:
Q. For any Stones historian on board, is MISS YOU really about Jerry? true or false?

All speculation. Mick isnt exactly one for public confessions about his emotions.

this is true and that's part of the fun, but sometimes you can read between the lines....
if the music is honest and real.

Why do some women think everything a guy does is about them?

i was in a local band and my friend, a slut, wrote his own songs.....
and whoever he was with at the time, you would always see her front and center, looking up at him adoringly.....thinking she was the inspiration....lol
it was hilarious because most the songs were about a girl who dumped his ass years before....

some girls
are gullible.

IP Logged

texile
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #26 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 8:58pm
[quote author=silver rainbow
[/quote]
i would ride to alaska in a pick up truck to get the anita pallenberg book if she wrote one! ....but i don't think that she would right one but my fingers are crossed though [/quote]

won't happen and i like that.
i think silence or discretion shows respect for privacy, the personal....the past.
i think it shows class and i respect them more for not writing one.

IP Logged

gorda
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #27 - Nov 26th, 2008 at 2:05am
Quote:
won't happen and i like that.
i think silence or discretion shows respect for privacy, the personal....the past.
i think it shows class and i respect them more for not writing one.

That or maybe, she was so stoned and out of it that she doesn't remember most of what happened?

Well, she got to kiss Mick in that movie Performance!  It will be forever on film!

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #28 - Nov 26th, 2008 at 8:18am
Rumor has it that Anita did a lot more than just kiss Mick during the taping of Performance....  Wink

"When you change with every new day, still I'm going to miss you, Brian"

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #29 - Nov 27th, 2008 at 9:10am
Cant wait to hear all the horror tales.Like Mick hated Keith...You now all stuff we've never known...

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #30 - Nov 27th, 2008 at 8:27pm
Q. For any Stones historian on board, is MISS YOU really about Jerry? true or false?

All speculation. Mick isnt exactly one for public confessions about his emotions.

Well it's true MICK does not broadcst his emotions, but he DOES have them! I've heard MICK's answers to the interviewers and he skirts around the questions without really answering them. It just means he wont admit things in public because MICK is a very private and I really think he just doesnt want to tell anyone. But I didnt think JERRY's remark that MISS YOU was written for her was correct. So thanks to everyone who wrote it was probably about Bianca. Thats what I thought too. So it seems JERRY's book will be filled with a slanted perspective that it's all about her!

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #31 - Nov 28th, 2008 at 8:53am
Wonder if she will be honest enough to talk about the way she slagged off Bryan Ferry when she met Mick? Guy took it pretty hard as I have read it.Or as Bitch says will it all be about how "somebody done her wrong".

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

texile
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #32 - Nov 28th, 2008 at 4:39pm
Bitch wrote on Nov 27th, 2008 at 8:27pm:

Well it's true MICK does not broadcst his emotions, but he DOES have them! I've heard MICK's answers to the interviewers and he skirts around the questions without really answering them. It just means he wont admit things in public because MICK is a very private and I really think he just doesnt want to tell anyone.

very true, so can imagine how irritating it must be when someone brags about songs being written about them?
miss you was a catalyst song for me....
it was 1979 and i had just gotten into the stones and at the time, some girls was still on continuous play on the radio...
i would read the people and us magazine crap and they would be filled with these grand statements by jerry: about how in love they were, how they would be married as soon as his divorce was final..(she misjudged that one didn't she?) or about how mick was promising her this and that...
and then i would listen to the music and it didn't fit with that picture and wondered if maybe these songs were about his wife even if he didn't reveal it...
that was huge as a kid because it changed the way i listened to artists.
yeah, these guys were famous, their lives were played out like a circus, but the fact that jagger could have have written these songs that meant something completely separate from what i was reading in people magazine.....
it was the first time i realized that music could be a very personal thing - that music could be more than just a hit, and that someone so public could be so real.
does that make sense?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)