Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Keith .............. ( Massive Stones C. ) .... (Read 1,898 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Keith .............. ( Massive Stones C. ) ....
Oct 11th, 2008 at 12:26pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
... showed up .

Moon that is !!!!!!!

That is right my Stonesian Bothers & Sisters ......................................

A one Mr. Keith ( Dear Boy ) Moon showed up at The Brazen Head last night and wanted me to tell all of you fine individuals " Hello " [ after all , Moonie reads " Rocks Off " on a daily basis and feels a ' kinship ' with all who post on this most prodigious of message boards ]  .

Keith , as of late , has been hanging out with Ronnie &  Kat and made mention of the fact that Ronnie has found ' true love  ' and has never been happier ( ... ah , to be in love   ... AGAIN !!! ) .
Anyway ,  this weekend the legendary band " Acoustic Groove " is performing as a quartet for the last time ( poor economy means a downsizing to just a duo ) and the Brazen Head was jam packed . Keith showed up around 10:30'ish and promptly bought everyone around the bar a round of " B n' B " ( Bourbon and Bennington ) . Mmmmmmmmmmm ! Lip Smackin' .

One of the members of my ' crew ' asked Keith about the horrific nature of the Stock Market and Keith brayed , " Not to worry dear boy , the G7 Conference this weekend will take care of everything ...look for a thousand point uptick on the Dow this coming week " . Smiles appeared on everyone's faces and another round of B n' B suddenly appeared ( ..amazing how Keith can order so many drinks but never pay for anything ...then again , it never rains on Sunnyside Road  ) .

Luckily , The Rolling Stones are not touring the States right now ( ...along with Macca and U2 ) and other bands like The Who sold their tickets before the crash . Unfortunately , what the steep downturn in the economy means is that all of us have probably seen ( or in the case of The Who  -- will see ) our last concert for awhile . Why ?! ... WHY ?!  ....... cue round of GM .

Still , the evening was joyous , boisterous and friggin LOUD ( we KNOW how to party ) whilst our Keith disappeared to the back patio for a smoke and hooked up with this beautiful Black Haired / Blue Eyed Irish woman ( yes , they left the Pub together  .... Keith sure gets the most gorgeous women on the planet ) .

Now -- my Stonesian Kin -- with your fine indulgence  , I must break now as it is close to noon and I STILL have not ................................................................................
.. WAIT ! :

**** ABRUPT END TO TRANSMISSION !!! *****

{ Cue ' Sitz ' Bath }

" Hit Me Ronnie ! "

J. Cakes ! ™  

« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2008 at 12:30pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Re: Keith .............. ( Massive Stones C. ) ...
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2008 at 7:17pm
MOON IS UP !!

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

BILL PERKS
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2008 at 10:35pm
Joey wrote on Oct 11th, 2008 at 12:26pm:
... showed up .

Moon that is !!!!!!!

That is right my Stonesian Bothers & Sisters ......................................

A one Mr. Keith ( Dear Boy ) Moon showed up at The Brazen Head last night and wanted me to tell all of you fine individuals " Hello " [ after all , Moonie reads " Rocks Off " on a daily basis and feels a ' kinship ' with all who post on this most prodigious of message boards ]  .

Keith , as of late , has been hanging out with Ronnie &  Kat and made mention of the fact that Ronnie has found ' true love  ' and has never been happier ( ... ah , to be in love   ... AGAIN !!! ) .
Anyway ,  this weekend the legendary band " Acoustic Groove " is performing as a quartet for the last time ( poor economy means a downsizing to just a duo ) and the Brazen Head was jam packed . Keith showed up around 10:30'ish and promptly bought everyone around the bar a round of " B n' B " ( Bourbon and Bennington ) . Mmmmmmmmmmm ! Lip Smackin' .

One of the members of my ' crew ' asked Keith about the horrific nature of the Stock Market and Keith brayed , " Not to worry dear boy , the G7 Conference this weekend will take care of everything ...look for a thousand point uptick on the Dow this coming week " . Smiles appeared on everyone's faces and another round of B n' B suddenly appeared ( ..amazing how Keith can order so many drinks but never pay for anything ...then again , it never rains on Sunnyside Road  ) .

Luckily , The Rolling Stones are not touring the States right now ( ...along with Macca and U2 ) and other bands like The Who sold their tickets before the crash . Unfortunately , what the steep downturn in the economy means is that all of us have probably seen ( or in the case of The Who  -- will see ) our last concert for awhile . Why ?! ... WHY ?!  ....... cue round of GM .

Still , the evening was joyous , boisterous and friggin LOUD ( we KNOW how to party ) whilst our Keith disappeared to the back patio for a smoke and hooked up with this beautiful Black Haired / Blue Eyed Irish woman ( yes , they left the Pub together  .... Keith sure gets the most gorgeous women on the planet ) .

Now -- my Stonesian Kin -- with your fine indulgence  , I must break now as it is close to noon and I STILL have not ................................................................................
.. WAIT ! :

{ Cue ' Sitz ' Bath }

" Hit Me Ronnie ! "

J. Cakes ! ™  

DO YOU BUY FOR YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS?
MOONIE FAVORED BRANDY

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #3 - Oct 11th, 2008 at 11:52pm
keith moon will be attending the pre-who-concert party at McGillin's Olde Ale House in philadelphia on october 26 Let's go get drunk

IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #4 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 12:20am
[quote author=Joey link=1223746012/0#0 date=1223746012]... showed up .

Moon that is !!!!!!!

A one Mr. Keith ( Dear Boy ) Moon showed up at The Brazen Head last night and wanted me to tell all of you fine individuals " Hello " [ after all , Moonie reads " Rocks Off " on a daily basis and feels a ' kinship ' with all who post on this most prodigious of message boards ]  .

Keith , as of late , has been hanging out with Ronnie &  Kat and made mention of the fact that Ronnie has found ' true love  ' and has never been happier ( ... ah , to be in love   ... AGAIN !!! ) .
Anyway ,  this weekend the legendary band " Acoustic Groove " is performing as a quartet for the last time ( poor economy means a downsizing to just a duo ) and the Brazen Head was jam packed . Keith showed up around 10:30'ish and promptly bought everyone around the bar a round of " B n' B " ( Bourbon and Bennington ) . Mmmmmmmmmmm ! Lip Smackin' .

One of the members of my ' crew ' asked Keith about the horrific nature of the Stock Market and Keith brayed , " Not to worry dear boy , the G7 Conference this weekend will take care of everything ...look for a thousand point uptick on the Dow this coming week " . Smiles appeared on everyone's faces and another round of B n' B suddenly appeared ( ..amazing how Keith can order so many drinks but never pay for anything ...then again , it never rains on Sunnyside Road  ) .

Luckily , The Rolling Stones are not touring the States right now ( ...along with Macca and U2 ) and other bands like The Who sold their tickets before the crash . Unfortunately , what the steep downturn in the economy means is that all of us have probably seen ( or in the case of The Who  -- will see ) our last concert for awhile . Why ?! ... WHY ?!  ....... cue round of GM .

Still , the evening was joyous , boisterous and friggin LOUD ( we KNOW how to party ) whilst our Keith disappeared to the back patio for a smoke and hooked up with this beautiful Black Haired / Blue Eyed Irish woman ( yes , they left the Pub together  .... Keith sure gets the most gorgeous women on the planet ) .

Now -- my Stonesian Kin -- with your fine indulgence  , I must break now as it is close to noon and I STILL have not ................................................................................
.. WAIT ! :

{ Cue ' Sitz ' Bath }

" Hit Me Ronnie ! "

J. Cakes ! ™ 

Mr. Joey,

You should really check out "Rock and Roll Dream" from AC/DC's latest album Black Ice.

It has more than considerable Who influence (especially in the chorus). In between is sort of slower, almost balladry melody. Then comes The Who part back and forth through the song. It is clearly obvious. It is so very "Who like" that you might of thought Pete help write the tune or something if we did not know better.

Thought you might appreciate this being your such a Who Fan (as I am Smiley )

Here is the track. Let us know what you think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GeBQjiMxcg

Ian

Thought you were dinner  ...but you were the shark ..

IP Logged

Child of the Moon
Rocks Off Regular

Plug in, flush out, and
fire the fuckin' feed...

In the timbers of Fennario
Reply #5 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 1:35am

"[What does God look like?] Probably a very insignificant little creature. Probably invisible. I don't think he needs a look. And I tell you , if he has one, he'd probably look like me."&&&&"[What fantasy do I still have to fulfill?] Fucking God! Ha, ha!"&&&&-Keith Richards&&&&...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #6 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 11:09am

" DO YOU BUY FOR YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS?
MOONIE FAVORED BRANDY  "

... !!!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #7 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 11:29am
" keith moon will be attending the pre-who-concert party at McGillin's Olde Ale House in philadelphia on october 26 "

Enjoy the concert mojo ....... BEST WHO YET !!!!!!

When are they going to tear down the Spectrum ( the rectum ) ?!

J.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #8 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 11:32am

" You should really check out "Rock and Roll Dream" from AC/DC's latest album Black Ice.

It has more than considerable Who influence (especially in the chorus). In between is sort of slower, almost balladry melody. Then comes The Who part back and forth through the song. It is clearly obvious. It is so very "Who like" that you might of thought Pete help write the tune or something if we did not know better.

Thought you might appreciate this being your such a Who Fan (as I am Smiley )

Here is the track. Let us know what you think:

Ian "

Thanks Ian .........

AC/DC tickets went on sale yesterday for the 01/15/09 Qwest Center gig . Unfortunately , I will be Out - of - Town that week and can not attend .  Sad   Better seen on weed!

'kins

IP Logged

BILL PERKS
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #9 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 1:43pm

AC/DC tickets went on sale yesterday for the 01/15/09 Qwest Center gig . Unfortunately , I will be Out - of - Town that week and can not attend .  Sad   Better seen on weed!

'kins

[/quote]
VACATIONING IN HASTINGS AGAIN,JOEY?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #10 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 5:05pm
" VACATIONING IN HASTINGS AGAIN,JOEY? "

Perks .............................................................................

I friggin SWEAR !!!!!

I would like to baste you in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie you and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize your quivering, quaking carcass.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #11 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 5:07pm

" You should really check out "Rock and Roll Dream" from AC/DC's latest album Black Ice. "

I like this track Ian . Thanks

Great Stuff

J. Fly ! ™

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #12 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 8:22pm
Joey wrote on Oct 12th, 2008 at 11:29am:
" keith moon will be attending the pre-who-concert party at McGillin's Olde Ale House in philadelphia on october 26 "

Enjoy the concert mojo ....... BEST WHO YET !!!!!!

When are they going to tear down the Spectrum ( the rectum ) ?!

J.

it will be torn down next year. i will be there december 12th to see shakey, will have to take home a souvenir.........

you made a grown man cry

IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #13 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 10:06pm
[quote author=Joey link=1223746012/0#12 date=1223849277]

" You should really check out "Rock and Roll Dream" from AC/DC's latest album Black Ice. "

I like this track Ian . Thanks

Great Stuff

J. Fly ! ™

You got it. I happen to like that track too. Kinda cool/different for them isn't it. In your honest opinion do you think it is certainly "Who like" as I do?

Ian

« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2008 at 10:08pm by Ian Billen »  

Thought you were dinner  ...but you were the shark ..

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #14 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 6:14am
Black Ice, also known as "glare ice" or "clear ice," typically refers to a thin coating of glazed ice on a surface, often a roadway. While not truly black, it is transparent, allowing the usually-black asphalt/macadam roadway to be seen through it, hence the term. It is unusually slick compared to other forms of roadway ice.

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #15 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 8:08am
Some Guy wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 at 6:14am:
Black Ice, also known as "glare ice" or "clear ice," typically refers to a thin coating of glazed ice on a surface, often a roadway. While not truly black, it is transparent, allowing the usually-black asphalt/macadam roadway to be seen through it, hence the term. It is unusually slick compared to other forms of roadway ice.

wasnt eddy van halen smokin black ice?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 8:09am
mojoman wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 at 8:08am:

I'm just sayin it's weak.

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #17 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 8:13am
Some Guy wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 at 8:09am:
mojoman wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 at 8:08am:

I'm just sayin it's weak.

black ice ain't going to bring sway back............

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #18 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 8:46am
" ... it will be torn down next year. i will be there december 12th to see shakey, will have to take home a souvenir......... "

Shakey is in the form of his life this tour .

Enjoy the concert mojo ( Neil Young ' postponed '  his QWEST CENTER gig )

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #19 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 8:48am

" In your honest opinion do you think it is certainly "Who like" as I do? "

Definitely " Who like " Ian .

Definitely ............... and that is ' good '  .

'kins !

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)