Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Big Annoucement... (Read 1,442 times)
leonid
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: Big Annoucement...
Oct 10th, 2008 at 6:06am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Did the Dirty Liberal Media hijack Riffy's account?!  ??

IP Logged

Ade
Rocks Off Regular

What's Occuring?

London, U.K
Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 6:17am

what does Joey have to say about this?

« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2008 at 7:05am by Ade »  

...&&...&&&&...&&
IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 7:00am
Shocked
WTF?

I haven't been this blind-sided since Boy George came out of the closet. Undecided

« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2008 at 7:02am by Ten Thousand Motels »  

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #3 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 7:05am
Very suspicious post.
Riffy normally has EXCELLENT spelling and grammar and he ALWAYS signs his posts.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................................

So either, Riffy has gone over the edge and is hitting bottle early OR someone HACKED his RO account.

developing......................

LJ.

IP Logged

BILL PERKS
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #4 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 7:09am
Riffhard wrote on Oct 10th, 2008 at 5:50am:
hey, listen i thought about this a lot and i just think its time.. you all know what i've been through lately and well, i just don't know any other way to do this than tell all my good friends at once...
i am gay.  
that's right.  i know i usually come acrross ass some kind of homophobic neanderthral, but i realized that i was just hinding my true life.  all these days i've been following the stones for one reason:  ever since the the sticky fingers album cover,  i've want to reach right under that zipper and slobber all over that mick stick.  damn, that would be some serious rocks off...
so, don't hate me because of who i am... hate me because i'm gay.  

YOU MAY BE HOMOSEXUAL BUT YOU'RE NOT GAY-JOEY IS GAY!
IT'S EASIER TO HATE YOU FOR BEING SUCH A DICKHEAD REPUBLICAN.

IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 7:13am
LadyJane wrote on Oct 10th, 2008 at 7:05am:
So either, Riffy has gone over the edge and is hitting bottle early

LJ.

Yes..... that might explain it.

http://rocksoff.org/messageboard/YaBB.pl?num=1223452290

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #6 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 7:40am
This might be a good time to update our passwords!!!

IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 7:44am
Pdog wrote on Oct 10th, 2008 at 7:40am:

WTF?
I assume/d Riffy was joking around.

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #8 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 7:56am
This is quite obviously not really posted by me! Someone has gotten hold of my password and user name and is trying to be humorous. Isn't it funny! LOL! Ain't it funny to make gay jokes? I am not sure exactly who has done this, but I have my suspicions. Trust me I am not gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that! Wink

I just got a text message from a close RO friend who informed me of this post/thread. At first I had no idea what the text message meant. Then I got out of bed and checked the board just to check out what was meant by it. You could imagine my surprise at waking up first thing this morning and finding out that I was gay!

I will track the IP # and find out where the post originated. That is the only reason that I have not deleted this thread outright.

Thank you to "you know who" for making me aware of this fraudulent post. Funny though it may be, it's a fake post made by a person that thinks it's funny to laugh at gay people. Probably a liberal.

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

BILL PERKS
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #9 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 7:59am
I CANT TAKE THIS GUILT,I DID IT!
OR AT LEAST I WISH I'D THOUGHT OF IT !

NICE ONE,IANBILLEN!

IP Logged

robpop
Rocks Off Regular

My name is called disturbance!

City of Champions
Reply #10 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 8:03am
keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

...&&&&...

IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 8:12am
Riffhard wrote on Oct 10th, 2008 at 7:56am:
This is quite obviously not really posted by me! Someone has gotten hold of my password and user name and is trying to be humorous. Isn't it funny! LOL! Ain't it funny to make gay jokes? I am not sure exactly who has done this, but I have my suspicions. Trust me I am not gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that! Wink

I just got a text message from a close RO friend who informed me of this post/thread. At first I had no idea what the text message meant. Then I got out of bed and checked the board just to check out what was meant by it. You could imagine my surprise at waking up first thing this morning and finding out that I was gay!

I will track the IP # and find out where the post originated. That is the only reason that I have not deleted this thread outright.

Thank you to "you know who" for making me aware of this fraudulent post. Funny though it may be, it's a fake post made by a person that thinks it's funny to laugh at gay people. Probably a liberal.

Riffy

"Probably a liberal."

Maybe a "liberal".

This isn't political. Someone has hacked into the system and made a fraudulent post, as a joke maybe. But its still unacceptable. Just like when I quit posting under TenThousandMotels, someone grabbed it. Luckily they never used it.

IP Logged

Riffhard
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #12 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 8:21am
Pdog wrote on Oct 10th, 2008 at 7:40am:

LOL! You got that right my brother!

Riffy

...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&...&&&&"When all government...in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided...” Thomas Jefferson&&&&"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson&&&&&&&&We're not old men.We don't bother about petty morals--Keef&&&&Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. &&-- George Burns&&&&&&I ain't no leftist!-Bob Dylan&&&&"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce

IP Logged

BILL PERKS
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #13 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 8:35am

"Probably a liberal."

Maybe a "liberal".

This isn't political. Someone has hacked into the system and made a fraudulent post, as a joke maybe. But its still unacceptable. Just like when I quit posting under TenThousandMotels, someone grabbed it. Luckily they never used it.

[/quote]
YEAH, WE ARE ALL LUCKY!
WHY?

IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 8:47am
BILL PERKS wrote on Oct 10th, 2008 at 8:35am:
"Probably a liberal."

Maybe a "liberal".

YEAH, WE ARE ALL LUCKY!
WHY?
[/quote]

BECAUSE, EVEN THOUGH THE NAME HAS BEEN SLIGHTLY ALTERED, THE BRAND HASN'T BEEN CORRUPTED.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)