Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"Let it Bleed" with Dwayne Dopsie! JazzFest, New Orleans, La - May 2, 2024 © Chris Granger, The Times-Picayune

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Why not have Woody write with the boys? ..from Ian (Read 3,242 times)
Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Why not have Woody write with the boys? ..from Ian
Sep 28th, 2008 at 2:43am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
I think it would be interesting to have Woody write with Mick, Keith (and Charlie since he usually puts it all into place or works up some interesting stuff with Mick on a side note) again...at least for two to four songs.

Why not? We have had this Mick, or Keith, or Mick and Keith writing trend going since Steel Wheels.

Before this Ronnie at times had some writing input (although not much besides Dirty Work as I understand it). Ronnie has put out some decent solo stuff way back and has loads of experience, to put it mildly as far as being in a band goes. So why not have him there in the writing process. Charlie says he can add compliment to a song like no other, while at other times he can just get in the way.

Why not have him in there when the writing and working up a song takes place to see what works and what doesn't with his input? He may make things interesting on some stuff or hell ...who knows... may make some material even better than if it were just Mick, Keith or Charlie in there. He needs to be involved in things right now that veer him away from drinking/partying/picking up young Russian chics so it would be nice to have him as some creative input again (but not all over the place...just when needed).

I wonder if this took place if that would have any impact on the style and quality of the next Rolling Stones album or maybe it would change how it runs compared to the standard way of doing things?

What do you kind folks reckon? It would be interesting to see how this would change it up, if it did at all.

I think this would be a great "idear"... to at least give it a try. If they produce just one real good, or much better song out of it then that would be worth it. It could change things up or could be creatively more productive than usual. Plus .... It would give Woody an outlet, and keep him busy at the same time. I say involve the guy much more on this next album (just don't let him get in the way of when the others got it going great on their own).

Does anyone agree?

Ian
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2008 at 2:50am by Ian Billen »  

Thought you were dinner  ...but you were the shark ..

IP Logged

marko
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Finland
Re: Why not have Woody write with the boys? ..from
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 3:27am
Idon´t think nothings going on,not before american financial situation is clear,its bad in europe as well.
Ireland,Uk,Denmark and Germany and France,are possible getting some problems end of this year.
In Ireland and Denmark,the downhill of their houses,i mean,they more in debt to bank,than the
rael value of the house,same as in America,not THAT deep.
Same thing in Denmark,and partly here in Finland.
The only thing whats on stones way,is the whats going to happen in next 6 moths.IF life doesn´t change
financially,i don´t think they will tour.People simply doesn´t have the money.

https://www.facebook.com/marko.kuusela.3  
IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #2 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 9:36am
In theory, it cant do any harm. Keith has hardly been Mr Productive since 1994, so it would be a bonus. The reason he was all over Dirty Work after all is because Mick contributed so little, and Woody co wrote most of the songs with Keith. If the songs are good enough - use them. If not - no big deal.

In practice, its a different ball game. We know how anxious Mick and Keith are to have those publishing royalties all to themselves.

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

cabledogg2
Rocks Off Regular

Maryland , USA
Reply #3 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 9:50am
"If the songs are good enough - use them. If not - no big deal. "

Well if the new material that was on 40 licks is any barometer then the task shouldn't be to difficult. Both Keith and Ronnie do have some recent life experiences to draw inspiration from..............

IP Logged

fireontheplatter
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 11:53am
i think your idea is a great idea ian...the more the merrier as they say.  now instead of the next cd [not that i can predict the future or anything] being half/three quarters full of good songs, the whole thing can be good.  so, i say go for it, let him in.

Ouch!
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2008 at 11:55am by N/A »  

IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 3:51pm
Gazza wrote on Sep 28th, 2008 at 9:36am:
We know how anxious Mick and Keith are to have those publishing royalties all to themselves.

No! Say it ain't so!
:smile

IP Logged

Navin
Rocks Off Regular

Long Time Jerk

Reply #6 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 4:45pm
Keith once said in an interview, "I write a song it's Jagger/Richards, Mick writes a song it's Jagger/Richards, we both write a song it's Jagger/Richards"

Guess he didn't want to add "I write a song with Ronnie it's Jagger/Richards, Mick writes a song with Ronnie it's Jagger/Richards, all three of us write a song it's Jagger/Richards"

A Stones fan since '87, more of a fan of the 80's/90's Era&&&&"Far too pretty to die, well you should have been buried alive"

IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 5:48pm
Navin wrote on Sep 28th, 2008 at 4:45pm:
Keith once said in an interview, "I write a song it's Jagger/Richards, Mick writes a song it's Jagger/Richards, we both write a song it's Jagger/Richards"

Guess he didn't want to add "I write a song with Ronnie it's Jagger/Richards, Mick writes a song with Ronnie it's Jagger/Richards, all three of us write a song it's Jagger/Richards"

LOL. At least Lennon/McCartney put a Harrison song on the records once in awhile.

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #8 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 7:35pm
Lol, THANK YOU! And when a song was Jagger/Richards/Jones, or Jagger/Richards/anyone else, it was ALWAYS just Jagger/Richards. And yes, they were always reluctant to put anyone else's compositions on one of THEIR albums {hello Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor!}

I would love to see it happen with Ronnie. BUT, I would definitely want to see credit given where credit was due.

But........Ronnie ain't in NO position to even be thinking about writing with the Twins right now. I wonder if he even thinks about music at all these days? He's gotta live through this "honeymoon" phase of his relationship with the Russian child.

"When you change with every new day, still I'm going to miss you, Brian"

IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #9 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 12:30am
Sioux Wrote:

"But........Ronnie ain't in NO position to even be thinking about writing with the Twins right now. I wonder if he even thinks about music at all these days?"

Why not? When you are recovering from something or are trying to overcome something you must vent your anxiety, frustration, and emotions in other ways....be it working out, fencing, fishing, or whatever floats your boat. Ronnie needs to occupy himself, and his time with other things besides drinking/partying as long as he does not forget about his family. So it would actually be a benefit to him to start on a project or to try new things. In addition it would involve him in something with people close to him he enjoyed working with in the past so much in a new light. It would shed new light on his role in the band slightly for the writing/recording process. Ronnie is an artist. Artists write when they are happy, sad, angry etc. etc. So why not? Sure an artist can't write ALL the time. They can only write when they WANT to be it whatever state of mind they are in.

As far as  from a Rolling Stones point of view hell, it would be interesting at the very least. And as gazza said....if the songs are not coming out that great just ease off, or simply don't use those tracks.

I really don't think Ronnie would care if Keith and Mick didn't give him writing credits either. I think he would get the pleasure out of doing it. After all, he never bitched about the credit he never received on Dirty Work.

I think it would be an excellent idea for Ronnie.

Ian

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #10 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 6:16am
Ian Billen wrote on Sep 29th, 2008 at 12:30am:
Sioux Wrote:

"But........Ronnie ain't in NO position to even be thinking about writing with the Twins right now. I wonder if he even thinks about music at all these days?"

Why not? When you are recovering from something or are trying to overcome something you must vent your anxiety, frustration, and emotions in other ways....be it working out, fencing, fishing, or whatever floats your boat. Ronnie needs to occupy himself, and his time with other things besides drinking/partying as long as he does not forget about his family. So it would actually be a benefit to him to start on a project or to try new things. In addition it would involve him in something with people close to him he enjoyed working with in the past so much in a new light. It would shed new light on his role in the band slightly for the writing/recording process. Ronnie is an artist. Artists write when they are happy, sad, angry etc. etc. So why not? Sure an artist can't write ALL the time. They can only write when they WANT to be it whatever state of mind they are in.

As far as  from a Rolling Stones point of view hell, it would be interesting at the very least. And as gazza said....if the songs are not coming out that great just ease off, or simply don't use those tracks.

I really don't think Ronnie would care if Keith and Mick didn't give him writing credits either. I think he would get the pleasure out of doing it. After all, he never bitched about the credit he never received on Dirty Work.

I think it would be an excellent idea for Ronnie.

Ian

Never received credit for Dirty Work? He has songwriting credits on about two thirds of the album.

Unless you assume only getting a third of a writing credit for a song he co authored with Keith.  Which isnt that big a deal as Mick and Keith only get a half credit for songs that they usually write themselves. Keith even got a co-credit on 'Lonely at the Top' when Mick used it on his first solo album even though musically it bears little resemblance to the Stones' version.

It'd be nice to see him channel his energies into something creative, but right now I'd be surprised if this time next year he's still breathing, let alone be writing songs for a new album.

... ... ...
IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #11 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 8:03am
Gazza for one who is so often right in your prognosticating we can only hope your wrong this time about Ronnie.This new album and tour stuff now is hype to keep the band in the news etc for marketing the Universal whatever they ares.Couple minor new throw away tunes to add on ala Licks.

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #12 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 10:18am

"This new album and tour stuff now is hype to keep the band in the news etc for marketing "

That is not true. They are working on an album. Work has already been started.

Ian

IP Logged

Zack
Rocks Off Regular

Chiba Face Rules You Bastards!

Dakar
Reply #13 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 10:22am
Ian?

Only a crowd can make you feel so alone.

IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #14 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 10:25am
Gazza Writes:

"It'd be nice to see him channel his energies into something creative, but right now I'd be surprised if this time next year he's still breathing"

Gazza, My goodness you are a pessimist.

I have seen people in far worse condition than Ronnie, who have rehabbed multiple times and have lived on for years.

They have said this about Ronnie a few times before and ...."wallah" the dude tours again as if nothing happened. It isn't as if he is on oxygen or a breathing machine.

Ronnie definitely has a problem. Sure it does take it's toll. But for cryin out loud people were saying this last time and the dude was going to the gym to work out!!!!!!! People who are on death's doorstep from drugs, liver failure, kidney failure etc. etc. are hardly in the physical condition (or mental) to go to the gym and work out. That alone is all the proof you need.

Now people have started this nonsense again.... Ronnie is not drinking non-stop as a few off hand reports have stated. Nobody has actually seen the guy take a sip of alcohol since rehab as far as the media is concerned. All reports from friends who are out with him on these so-called drinking binge party night outs insist he was totally sober, and drinking coffee only.

Next case: Ronnie's marriage is on the rocks with Jo and he is still seeing the young Russian girl...

Well... this scenario has truth from how I see it. It seems he still talks to the Rusky.  Jo and him do talk still as well but it certainly is a touchy situation and I do not see them appearing out to calm down the hype about their marriages uncertainty. We see Jo. We see Ronald. We don't see Jo and Ronald out together though. Like I said It is my opinion (just opinion) that they still talk quite a bit and do see each-other at times.   

Is their marriage actually "on the rocks" from all this?
Well....the dude isn't living back home now is he ....  Shocked

Ian
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2008 at 10:37am by Ian Billen »  

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #15 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 10:48am
>
Gazza, My goodness you are a pessimist.
I have seen people in far worse condition than Ronnie, who have rehabbed multiple times and have lived on for years.
They have said this about Ronnie a few times before and ...."wallah" the dude tours again as if nothing happened. It isn't as if he is on oxygen or a breathing machine.

Ronnie definitely has a problem. Sure it does take it's toll. But for cryin out loud people were saying this last time and the dude was going to the gym to work out!!!!!!! People who are on death's doorstep from drugs, liver failure, kidney failure etc. etc. are hardly in the physical condition (or mental) to go to the gym and work out. That alone is all the proof you need.

Ian

These people you know - are they also 61 years old, with an alcohol and drug problem stretching back three decades, with emphysema thrown in and multiple warnings that their liver is about to pack up?

Not to mention the addition of the obvious knock on effect brought by the psychological trauma which will undoubtedly follow when he realises he doesnt have his 'rock' of 30-odd years to bail him out, and yep, I can see he has a whole lot going for him, sure enough.

>Now people have started this nonsense again.... Ronnie is not drinking non-stop as a few off hand reports have stated.

and you know this - how?

>Nobody has actually seen the guy take a sip of alcohol since rehab as far as the media is concerned.

I suggest you read through the articles again. They met in a club and went to Ireland for a boozy weekend for fucks sake. What do you think theyve been doing since. Working out on a health farm and making their own fitness videos?

>All reports from friends who are out with him on these so-called drinking binge party night outs insist he was totally sober, and drinking coffee only.

piss off

>Next case: Ronnie's marriage is on the rocks with Jo and he is still seeing the young Russian girl...
Well... this scenario has truth from how I see it. It seems he still talks to the Rusky

Looking at those photos published yesterday, thats quite a bold statement to make... Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2008 at 10:53am by Gazza »  

... ... ...
IP Logged

Nellcote
Rocks Off Regular

So, what's your point?

Funifuti
Reply #16 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 10:55am

Insert visual of AJ confronted by bear out by the pool...

"Mommy Help!"

"slide your body, girl, right across the floor..do the Southside Shuffle..."Southside Shuffle-Mighty J Geils Band

IP Logged

speedfreakjive
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #17 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 1:11pm
Ronnie is a great musician, and has contributed but not been properly credited for lots of Stones stuff, but I'd have to say that yes, Ronnie can come up with some very complimentary guitar parts, but he isn't really a songwriter by trade, a great player yes, but not the type to help out with the melody or lyrics for example,
ALTHOUGH, Ronnie could probably come up with some funny lyrics going by his recent "antics"
Ouch!

IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #18 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 1:59pm
Gazza Wrote in reference to a picture he posted of Woodie with the Rusky...

"Looking at those photos published yesterday, thats quite a bold statement to make... Roll Eyes"

Ok. I said there was truth to it didn't I? I said we don't see him and Jo out together anymore right. I gave every indication his marriage is on the rocks and I even used that exact phrase "on the rocks" right? What more can I say?

Gazza Wrote:

"These people you know - are they also 61 years old, with an alcohol and drug problem stretching back three decades, with emphysema thrown in and multiple warnings that their liver is about to pack up?

Some were old, some middle age and some young. It is not an age thing. It is your bodies physical state at the time as you know.

Not to mention the addition of the obvious knock on effect brought by the psychological trauma which will undoubtedly follow when he realises he doesnt have his 'rock' of 30-odd years to bail him out, and yep, I can see he has a whole lot going for him, sure enough.

You all said this last time.....  All the reports were mostly false that he was on deaths doorstop. The dude was fine. In fact he did a marathon tour with The Rolling Stones didn't he? He played fine didn't he? No dialysis, no liver replacement, no mention of ill health in that light all tour long. It is when Ronnie has nothing to do is when he gets into trouble. If he was so very bad he could never go to the gym man. In fact he would be trying just to heal himself not go to the gym. I have never went to the gym with any of these people that were truly in that condition. They would not make a single 1/2 hour let alone three to four hour and a 1/2 work outs per week which was reported.

I did not see a picture of him in Ireland. I don't know "set in stone" he is not drinking. I am just assuming but based on what the evidence is. The evidence is zilch on this topic. Not a single ioda. My question is this.... If we can get pics of him with The rusky out and about with no problem ....how come not a single person has snapped a photo of him drinking yet on these supposed weekend long out and about drinking binges??? What about this blow-out weekend in Ireland? Where are the pics of him at the pubs drinking as was reported? Nobody has a cell phone to take a snap shot in Ireland I suppose? Strange wouldn't you say? I have not seen any evidence, nor has anyone currently close said he was back on the booze that I have read. Did I miss a quote from Jo? or something? Just a few articles from some online websites, or the Daily Sun or something stated this is going down.

These are mixed reports. There were some statements from close friends who said Ronnie had nothing but coffee because they were there out with him. They also stated those reports of his drinking binges were not true. This is why I am skeptical about his drinking at the moment (certainly I am not skeptical about his problem though. I am talking about since he left rehab).

Until I see proof, or until someone currently close to him at this time says he is back on the booze I am certainly reluctant to believe it all.

Ian
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2008 at 2:09pm by Ian Billen »  

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #19 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 2:09pm
I dont recall 'all' of us saying he was at death's door a few years ago - but if you can dig them out from your memory bank, feel free.

However, he admitted in a newspaper interview about 4 years ago that he was told to give up smoking or he'd be dead in 18 months from emphysema - and prior to the Licks tour there were fears he may need a liver transplant.  As he's been on and off alcohol, drugs and cigarettes regularly since then I'd say there are quite valid concerns for his short term health, let alone in the long term.

The fact that the guy's been in rehab six or seven times in as many years would suggest he's running out of lives - and would also suggest that he appears to have a half arsed attitude to cleaning himself up.

If you read his autobiography, you might find that his problems were occasionally as bad as ever during the last tour and he refers to one incident following a show in Germany in July 2006 where he felt the lowest he's ever been and that he wanted to die. So, where you get this assertion that he was fine is beyond me.

If you think that meeting someone in a club, running off to Ireland for a boozy weekend at a music festival and then coming back and being checked into REHAB isnt pretty good evidence (even without photos) that some degree of alcohol excess may have been involved somewhere, then short of me providing a sample of his vomit for you to analyse I give up.

Might be a good idea to pay more attention to the separate thread devote to this tiresome story. Theres plenty of people saying he's been on the piss - it stands to sense that they're not going to want their names published.
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2008 at 2:17pm by Gazza »  

... ... ...
IP Logged

Ian Billen
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules

USA
Reply #20 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 2:32pm
In response to Gazza:

I was assuming you were speaking of a report that took off to Ireland since returning from rehab. Thats were I say I was sketchy about all that.

He certainly went wild for a couple weeks. However, I am thinking his physical health is not the real problem. I am much more concerned of his mental process. Is this Ronnies mid-life? Who knows? Even Rock Stars go through these.

If you are speaking of the next few years then anything can happen in that amount of time. I was thinking you assumed Ronnie could very well be dead in six months to a year. I am not seeing it.

I understand your concern in that he only has so many turns at this. Sooner or later it does catch up for good. The thing is, the dude only went drinking for a short period of time. It wasn't like he had been boozing like a mad man for three, four, five months straight. At least there were no reports of this. It was a week or so. this is why I think it could very well be a bit over blown.

Now is this thing with the Rusky over blown and hyped up as well. Sure. He is completely innocent. He and Jo seem to be doing fine and I think he is just meeting with The Rusky here and again like an old high school friend or something. .....Ok that's a joke. I think we all pretty much knew the answer to this one before me and you started on this.  Gee, It will be a good, good while before he and Jo could ever start to think they could get on with the rest of their lives and get over this. And that is assuming Ronnie gets himself together mentally, comes to his senses, and goes back to Jo... and that is only a guess.

The longer this goes on the harder it will be to have that option on the table for him. Sooner or later it will mar things too much to ever be even some-what the same with he and Jo. Sooner or later that option is gone and Jo is off with someone eles. Then it certainly will never be the same no matter what happens down the road so it would be silly to consider it.  It has already been some months with all this going on.
I think Ronnie will come to his senses and go back to Jo. I really do. It may be a while yet. The thing is as each week goes by he gets further and further away from the option of being able to salvage things. He is getting deeper and deeper in the "...that option is no longer an option" zone.

Ian
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2008 at 2:44pm by Ian Billen »  

IP Logged

BILL PERKS
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #21 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 2:32pm
Navin wrote on Sep 28th, 2008 at 4:45pm:

GOOD POINT NAVIN,NICE TO SEE YOU BACK!

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #22 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 2:45pm
Ian Billen wrote on Sep 29th, 2008 at 2:32pm:
In response to Gazza:

I was assuming you were speaking of a report that took off to Ireland since returning from rehab. Thats were I say I was sketchy about all that.

He certainly went wild for a couple weeks. However, I am thinking his physical health is not the real problem. I am much more concerned of his mental process. Is this Ronnies mid-life? Who knows? Even Rock Stars go through these.

If you are speaking of the next few years then anything can happen in that amount of time. I was thinking you assumed Ronnie could very well be dead in six months to a year. I am not seeing it.

I understand your concern in that he only has so many turns at this. Sooner or later it does catch up for good. The thing is, the dude only went drinking for a short period of time. It wasn't like he had been boozing like a mad man for three, four, five months straight. At least there were no reports of this. It was a week or so. this is why I think it could very well be a bit over blown.

Now is this thing with the Rusky over blown and hyped up as well. Sure. He is completely innocent. He and Jo seem to be doing fine and I think he is just meeting with The Rusky here and again like an old high school friend or something. .....Ok that's a joke. I think we all pretty much knew the answer to this one before me and you started on this.  

Ian

I'm not medically qualified and have no insight to this, but if he keeps falling off the rails with the regularity he's been doing in recent years, I dont hold out much hope for him. I also think there's only so many times Jagger will tolerate his unreliability.

Jo has been a big crutch for him when he's fucked up in the past. If he screws up again, I'm not so sure his bit on the side will be there for the long haul. It takes a very special kind of woman to put up with a rock star - and one with chronic addiction problems - for three decades. He'll do incredibly well to find another woman that tolerant - I'd be amazed if its some bubblehead a third of his age. And when she flies the coopski, then what?

No wife, no girlfriend, no liver and maybe no band. Good luck to him coping with all that.
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2008 at 2:47pm by Gazza »  

... ... ...
IP Logged

BILL PERKS
Rocks Off Regular

NJ
Reply #23 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 3:24pm
Ian Billen wrote on Sep 29th, 2008 at 10:18am:
"This new album and tour stuff now is hype to keep the band in the news etc for marketing "

That is not true. They are working on an album. Work has already been started.

Ian

YOU MUST BE TAKING THE PISS WITH THIS POST!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #24 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 4:50pm
" YOU MUST BE TAKING THE PISS WITH THIS POST! "

< ----- I do not particularly care for your avatar .

Yeah , me too Little Fella ( Lil' Fijikins ...., oh , Lil' Fiji )

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)