Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Dog advice Needed (nsc) (Read 3,787 times)
Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Re: Dog advice Needed (nsc)
Reply #25 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 3:52pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Tell the neighbor Michael Vick called, he wants his PETA memebership back...

I have no idea what I just typed!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #26 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 3:58pm

I Love You All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #27 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 6:16pm
Lets just say--I'll keep the Humane Society Phone #  very  available, and I'll  keep a bit of Beneful in the house for when Bailey comes back.

The fiancee dude is a sick bitch.     Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint   Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint Nolte - The Rocks Off patron saint

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

robpop
Rocks Off Regular

My name is called disturbance!

City of Champions
Reply #28 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 6:34pm
A few years ago, I had to leave town for work.  My sister took in my dog while I was gone.  The day I came home my sister called me and told me he had been missing for hours.  She lives in a rural area, and I just figured he went for a stroll in the woods (as he had done many times before).  I told her not to worry he will be back.  I went to her house, andmy dog heard the sound of my car.  He put the last bit of energy he had to come see me.  It turns out he was hit by a car and was left for dead.  My sister feeling guilty rushed him to the vet.  I showed up later (as I had paperwork to turn in).  It did not look good and I told the vet to put him down.  I did not want him to suffer anymore.  I left saddened.  While I was gone my sister told the vet to do what he can. 

Well its five years later, Buddy is doing great.  And my sister will not take a cent off of me for the $15,000 vet bill.

...&&&&...

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #29 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 8:02pm
robpop wrote on Aug 7th, 2008 at 6:34pm:
A few years ago, I had to leave town for work.  My sister took in my dog while I was gone.  The day I came home my sister called me and told me he had been missing for hours.  She lives in a rural area, and I just figured he went for a stroll in the woods (as he had done many times before).  I told her not to worry he will be back.  I went to her house, andmy dog heard the sound of my car.  He put the last bit of energy he had to come see me.  It turns out he was hit by a car and was left for dead.  My sister feeling guilty rushed him to the vet.  I showed up later (as I had paperwork to turn in).  It did not look good and I told the vet to put him down.  I did not want him to suffer anymore.  I left saddened.  While I was gone my sister told the vet to do what he can.  

Well its five years later, Buddy is doing great.  And my sister will not take a cent off of me for the $15,000 vet bill.  

I never thought one of your posts would choke me up homey.
thanks...

as soon as my youngest is out of his diapers, i'm getting a dog. a Beagle is what I want.

IP Logged

72Tele
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Western NY State
Reply #30 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 8:02pm
Keep the dog kill the neighbor. 

Boykin Spaniel man here.

He hit Dannemora with the weight of his world.

IP Logged

robpop
Rocks Off Regular

City of Champions
Reply #31 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 8:56pm
Pdog wrote on Aug 7th, 2008 at 8:02pm:
A few years ago, I had to leave town for work.  My sister took in my dog while I was gone.  The day I came home my sister called me and told me he had been missing for hours.  She lives in a rural area, and I just figured he went for a stroll in the woods (as he had done many times before).  I told her not to worry he will be back.  I went to her house, andmy dog heard the sound of my car.  He put the last bit of energy he had to come see me.  It turns out he was hit by a car and was left for dead.  My sister feeling guilty rushed him to the vet.  I showed up later (as I had paperwork to turn in).  It did not look good and I told the vet to put him down.  I did not want him to suffer anymore.  I left saddened.  While I was gone my sister told the vet to do what he can.  

Well its five years later, Buddy is doing great.  And my sister will not take a cent off of me for the $15,000 vet bill.  

thanks...

as soon as my youngest is out of his diapers, i'm getting a dog. a Beagle is what I want.

Cheers bro.  Beagles are great, but they require time to train.  My X had a beagle, and I always told her to put the dog back in the house so he could take a shit.

...&&&&...

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #32 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 3:59pm
I'm partial to German Shephards.   I like big dogs, they have a lot of personality.   I'm not into yappy lap pups.

Bailey is a mutt, part German Shepard.

... &&Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. &&Leo Tolstoy &&

IP Logged

fireontheplatter
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 4:04pm

thanks...

do not get a beagle...they're useless dogs.  go for a weinerimer.  now theres a dog you can go for a run with.

IP Logged

fireontheplatter
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 4:06pm
robpop wrote on Aug 7th, 2008 at 8:56pm:

thanks...

Cheers bro.  Beagles are great, but they require time to train.  My X had a beagle, and I always told her to put the dog back in the house so he could take a shit.

thats funny dude.

IP Logged

left shoe shuffle
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #35 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 4:35pm
A few years ago, I had to leave town for work.  My sister took in my dog while I was gone.  The day I came home my sister called me and told me he had been missing for hours.  She lives in a rural area, and I just figured he went for a stroll in the woods (as he had done many times before).  I told her not to worry he will be back.  I went to her house, and my dog heard the sound of my car.  He put the last bit of energy he had to come see me.  It turns out he was hit by a car and was left for dead.  My sister feeling guilty rushed him to the vet.  I showed up later (as I had paperwork to turn in).  It did not look good and I told the vet to put him down.  I did not want him to suffer anymore.  I left saddened.  While I was gone my sister told the vet to do what he can.  

Nice story, robo.

Very nice.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #36 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 8:00am
What's the latest on the abused pooch situation?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

GhostofBrianJones
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones Rules You
Bastards

Reply #37 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 9:00am
Good Luck! That douchebag is only the beginning of what he really is. Law Enforcement has stated often that people who are cruel
to animals turn to being cruel to human beings later on.

I am looking for a dog, I would take  it but I am not near anyone. Hopefully this little sweetie will finally find a wonderful
home. I would love to put Douchebag Butthead in the garage  the way  he did  his  own dog.

There are also Animal Rescue  Groups, so maybe you can check that  out  as well.

Resentment is like taking poison and expecting someone&&else to die!&&&&If you are talking about me behind my back then&&you are in a position to kiss my ass!&&&&Just because you're sitting in a henhouse doesn't make you a&&chicken!&&&&Sweet Lil' Innocent Brian!
WWW GhostofBrianJones GhostofBrianJones none none none  
IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 1:13pm
There are way to many dogs around. Get on eat one of those rescue leagues if you feel you musy have one. And obey noise/leash laws!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #39 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 1:38pm
" There are way to many dogs around. Get on eat one of those rescue leagues if you feel you musy have one. And obey noise/leash laws ! "

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #40 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 1:45pm
Quote:
do not get a beagle...they're useless dogs.  go for a weinerimer.  now theres a dog you can go for a run with.

you mean a weimaraner, copernicus?

that being said, a weinerimer for pdog....very apropos...

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

GhostofBrianJones
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones Rules You
Bastards

Reply #41 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 2:29pm
I am getting a dog for myself.  I was  thinking about a black Labrador Retriever.  A BIG old Lab. I had a female
German Shepherd Mix and she was a real trip. She  had the whole run of the back and front  yard (had Invisible
Fence) and a doggie door in front. More than enough  times she would fly  out that dog door like  wild bat out  of
Hell, she weighed close to 120 lbs.!!  I had the Huge "BEWARE  OF DOG" sign in front but was often ignored.

(This is for my  animal lover  friends)

Resentment is like taking poison and expecting someone&&else to die!&&&&If you are talking about me behind my back then&&you are in a position to kiss my ass!&&&&Just because you're sitting in a henhouse doesn't make you a&&chicken!&&&&Sweet Lil' Innocent Brian!
IP Logged

robpop
Rocks Off Regular

City of Champions
Reply #42 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 2:32pm
GhostofBrianJones wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 at 2:29pm:
I am getting a dog for myself.  I was  thinking about a black Labrador Retriever.  A BIG old Lab. I had a female
German Shepherd Mix and she was a real trip. She  had the whole run of the back and front  yard (had Invisible
Fence) and a doggie door in front. More than enough  times she would fly  out that dog door like  wild bat out  of
Hell, she weighed close to 120 lbs.!!  I had the Huge "BEWARE  OF DOG" sign in front but was often ignored.

(This is for my  animal lover  friends)

Labs are great dogs.   See my story above.  Buddy is a black lab.  Be patient for the frist two years.

...&&&&...

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #43 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 3:33pm
Baileys seems to be doing ok.   Yesterday, she was playing "peek-a-boo" with me while I was working in my yard and she was by her beloved window.

Of course, her douchebag owners DID NOT thank us for taking care of her when she was a runaway, or for bringing their pet back home.

But, as long as I know Bailey is doing ok, thats cool with me.    Let's go get drunk
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2008 at 5:03pm by Factory Girl »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #44 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 3:45pm
" Baileys seems to be doing ok.   Yesterday, she was playing "peek-a-boo" with me while I was working in my yard and she was by her beloved window. "

IP Logged

fireontheplatter
Ex Member

Reply #45 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 3:47pm
Starbuck wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 at 1:45pm:
Quote:
do not get a beagle...they're useless dogs.  go for a weinerimer.  now theres a dog you can go for a run with.

you mean a weimaraner, copernicus?

that being said, a weinerimer for pdog....very apropos...

yeah...those very attractive, short napped grey sleek looking dogs.

they are very well mannered dogs....all the ones i have seen anyway. 

IP Logged

Factory Girl
Rocks Off Regular

US
Reply #46 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 5:11pm
Hey Joey Bam Bam Snoozy!!      Interesting stuff Ronnie!   

Your post is "Deja vu allover again" to quote that famous quote. 

Are you pulling any sweet young pie to compete with Ronnie's young pie???   Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 5:33pm
Joey is in automatic mode. Don't take it personally.

IP Logged

GhostofBrianJones
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones Rules You
Bastards

Reply #48 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 7:07pm
Who is going to wake 'kins up or we just let him sleep?

Thanks for the info Robpop, I will remember that.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)