Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Paris Hilton's Family Spanks McCain (Read 4,775 times)
MaineMotels
Ex Member

Paris Hilton's Family Spanks McCain
Aug 1st, 2008 at 12:52pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Paris Hilton's Family Spanks McCain
http://gawker.com/5031840/paris-hiltons-family-spanks-mccain

Just as we suspected, the Hilton family is pretty pissed they donated money to John McCain only to have him make their little Paris out to be some kind of trivial celebutard in an anti-Obama attack ad. Between Paris Hilton's parents and her grandpa, the family has donated close to $60,000 to McCain and a Republican party senate fund over the past few years. And yet they apparently got zero corrupting influence in return! What's the point of even being a Republican plutocrat? The Hilton patriarch has dispatched a series of angry telegrams to McCain headquarters demanding answers:

I hear whispers from the inner campaign staff that the phone was burning off the hook today with calls from Paris Hilton’s grandfather, William Barron Hilton (co-chair of the Hilton Hotel empire), furious that the McCain ad drew an unflattering comparison between Obama and his own granddaughter.

The Barroner, as he's maybe called, was no doubt wondering why the McCainiacs would imply that fragile young Paris is a vapid elitist like Barry "Islam" Nobama, just because she (similarly) lies, hates cute animals, drives drunk and is psuedo-beloved by aristocrats at Harvard. Please! Everyone knows she avoids the gross poors whenever possible, especially in Africa, where Barack was trained.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

Now, Paris Hilton's rich gramps is reported steamed at John McCain
Andrew Malcolm
LA TIMES

Just a short quick update on this crucial Paris Hilton political business so that the half of the globe now in darkness can go to bed in peace and the light of wisdom. And we can all get on with Friday come daylight.

Late word Thursday night -- not surprising but late nonetheless -- that the Hilton family is rather unhappy with the campaign of Sen. John McCain for including its scion, P.H., in its controversial and therefore successful political campaign ad somehow attempting to link two famous or infamous female celebrities (Britney Spears is the other) with a certain Democratic presidential nominee-to-be.

If you need a refresher, you can watch the new McCain ad below. But watch quickly because the two young ladies who are famous for being famous appear only briefly.

As The Ticket noted previously, P.H.'s ma and pa, Kathleen and Richard Hilton, have donated the $2,300 maximum to the McCain operation. But there's a lot more Hiltons around apparently, including Gramps Hilton (William B.), who is the vast hotel empire's co-chair. And according to Martin Eisenstadt's blog, he's been quite the generous donor to the tune of more than $50Gs to Republican campaign operations.

Not only that, he reports, but members of the Blackstone Group, the private equity group that bought into Hilton Hotels last year, have also been generous GOP donors. And Marty says they've expressed themselves angrily to McCain representatives in recent hours.

Ever the political maverick, McCain will no doubt cite such commercial insults to benefactors as proof that he's not beholden to rich corporate types. So if you give money to his Republican campaign, you too can have your children and grandchildren linked to something as blatantly nefarious as a Democrat's campaign to show himself as beloved by Europeans who can't vote here on Nov. 4. Take that!
« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2008 at 1:01pm by Ten Thousand Motels »  

IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Re: Paris Hilton's Family Spanks McCain
Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 1:03pm
Where's Lee Atwater now that we need him?

IP Logged

Wild Bill
Rocks Off Regular

Peace, love y abrazos

East Ozarks
Reply #2 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 2:17pm
Comments, Joey?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #3 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 3:26pm
" I hear whispers from the inner campaign staff that the phone was burning off the hook today with calls from Paris Hilton’s grandfather, William Barron Hilton (co-chair of the Hilton Hotel empire), furious that the McCain ad drew an unflattering comparison between Obama and his own granddaughter.

The Barroner, as he's maybe called, was no doubt wondering why the McCainiacs would imply that fragile young Paris is a vapid elitist like Barry "Islam" Nobama, just because she (similarly) lies, hates cute animals, drives drunk and is psuedo-beloved by aristocrats at Harvard.  "

When Paris Lynn Hilton succeeds , it is AMERICA that succeeds .......

...... and when Paris Lynn Hilton fails it is AMERICA'S Failure . Word .

Jacky Hilton ! ™

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #4 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 4:30pm
how much did he pay for the spanking?

IP Logged

chris girard
Rocks Off Regular

Blues lover

Retired & happy
Reply #5 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 9:56pm
mojoman wrote on Aug 1st, 2008 at 4:30pm:
how much did he pay for the spanking?

Did Paris spank him? and when will the video be on YouTube

IP Logged

Glimmer Twin
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #6 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 11:23pm
Oh the Hilton family is upset.  I guess McCain will not be getting a Christmas card from them this year.  Wink  It will break his heart.  Grin

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #7 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 10:18am
" ...  how much did he pay for the spanking? "

Christ , that is postin' on loan from GOD right there !!!!!!!!!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 10:20am
I bet this ad has moved numbers because the dinosaur media is quite upset with McCain.

IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 10:25am
The debates should be better than we've seen in awhile....at least as far as the entertainment value.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 10:43am
Sorry, I don't troll Omaha's finest bar. I had to work. Couldn't even post!

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #11 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 3:56pm

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 4:29pm
Yes, that's a typical Barry O'Bama supporter.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #13 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 5:45pm
" Sorry, I don't troll Omaha's finest bar.  "

** ? **

Why ?!

IP Logged

robpop
Rocks Off Regular

My name is called disturbance!

City of Champions
Reply #14 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 6:01pm
Joey wrote on Aug 2nd, 2008 at 5:45pm:
" Sorry, I don't troll Omaha's finest bar.  "

** ? **

Why ?!

...&&&&...

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #15 - Aug 3rd, 2008 at 12:33pm
Probably the dumbest advertising a presidential candidate has ever run.  Its hard enough on McCain having to distance himelf from the failure of George Walker Bush III, without tripping over himself with this whining nonsense.  Ridiculous potential VPs aren't doing anything for him either.  Who is advising him on this?  They all need to go away before that jerk Obam runs away with this.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 6:45pm
Ten Thousand Motels wrote on Aug 2nd, 2008 at 10:25am:
The debates should be better than we've seen in awhile....at least as far as the entertainment value.  

Looks like Paris herself is throwing down the challenge:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Glimmer Twin
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #17 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 7:31pm
I think the Paris ad actually helps McCain.  Smiley

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 3:10am
No kidding. She's much funnier than her usual self.

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #19 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 8:23am
sirmoonie wrote on Aug 3rd, 2008 at 12:33pm:
Probably the dumbest advertising a presidential candidate has ever run.  Its hard enough on McCain having to distance himelf from the failure of George Walker Bush III, without tripping over himself with this whining nonsense.  Ridiculous potential VPs aren't doing anything for him either.  Who is advising him on this?  They all need to go away before that jerk Obam runs away with this.

it's fucking retarded. This tire thing is taking pride in ignorance and the Hilton thing was even worse. Mocking the very people who support you.
They are trying to do the soundbite, find an issue and make it into a simple soundbite, but that is Bush. With all that has happened, all the crap for 7 1/2 years, people don't want that.
Obama has a very comprehensive energy plan, so if you're going to act like he's got tire pressure only, you're going to look like a retard. You must attack his actual plan.
I'm begining to think, that the Republican party has sent McCain out to be a sacrafice, and they are hoping to try to Clinton the fuck out of the O' for four years. That's their style. If you can't win on issues b/c you fucked up so bad, just character assasinate and create hate for the opponents. And there's always a huge supply of sex, booze and theivery to aid this the house and senate.
I predict a landslide at this point. Polls are close, but it is possible huge amounts of young and black voters come out. This could end up being like 1984....
That's assuming Obama doesn't get killed, I'm surprised no one has tried, maybe we have come along way since MLK!!!

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #20 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 9:41am
Both of these assholes running are clinging to the energy issue like their lives depend on it. The energy issue is a long term strategy that cant be developed in a week or two. Thanks Congress and W as well as past Presidents for never thinking this might be important. And I'll be fucked if I trust T Boone Pickens with a nickle of my money. The big issue remains Iraq and government spending.They're linked and responsible for our low dollar which has helped drive up imported oil costs. They have no definitive answers for that so they run to energy. I wouldnt let either of these guys clean my toilet.

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #21 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 9:46am
gimmekeef wrote on Aug 6th, 2008 at 9:41am:
Both of these assholes running are clinging to the energy issue like their lives depend on it. The energy issue is a long term strategy that cant be developed in a week or two. Thanks Congress and W as well as past Presidents for never thinking this might be important. And I'll be fucked if I trust T Boone Pickens with a nickle of my money. The big issue remains Iraq and government spending.They're linked and responsible for our low dollar which has helped drive up imported oil costs. They have no definitive answers for that so they run to energy. I wouldnt let either of these guys clean my toilet.

we need to send the iraqi's the trillion dollar bill and if they don't want to pay it we just should appropriate all their oil.............

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #22 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 10:12am
" I think the Paris ad actually helps McCain.  "

Frig YEAH !!!!

BEST PARIS HILTON YET !!!

I remain ...... forever ...... your Joey

IP Logged

gimmekeef
Rocks Off Regular

Ontario Canada
Reply #23 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 10:29am
mojoman wrote on Aug 6th, 2008 at 9:46am:
gimmekeef wrote on Aug 6th, 2008 at 9:41am:

we need to send the iraqi's the trillion dollar bill and if they don't want to pay it we just should appropriate all their oil.............

Yup...heard on TV last night that Iraq has 86 billion in US banks etc while we continue to fund their infra structure.Time they paid up and foot the bills.

"Runnin Like A Cat In A Thunderstorm"

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #24 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 12:26pm
Pdog wrote on Aug 6th, 2008 at 8:23am:
sirmoonie wrote on Aug 3rd, 2008 at 12:33pm:
Probably the dumbest advertising a presidential candidate has ever run.  Its hard enough on McCain having to distance himelf from the failure of George Walker Bush III, without tripping over himself with this whining nonsense.  Ridiculous potential VPs aren't doing anything for him either.  Who is advising him on this?  They all need to go away before that jerk Obam runs away with this.

it's fucking retarded. This tire thing is taking pride in ignorance and the Hilton thing was even worse. Mocking the very people who support you.
They are trying to do the soundbite, find an issue and make it into a simple soundbite, but that is Bush. With all that has happened, all the crap for 7 1/2 years, people don't want that.

That's what I was thinking when I heard about it - someone told him that George Walker Bush III beat him in 2000 with calculated idiocy, so he should run it too.  Its not the case - George Walker Bush III beat McCain for very different reasons.  The calculated idiocy came later.

How the fuck is crying about the popularity of your opponent going to win???  WTF is wrong with these guys?  McCain should pretend he's too damn busy to even know who the hell Paris Hilton is.  He SHOULD be too busy to know who Paris Hilton is.

I'm so disappointed in McCain, he just seems desperate.  And if he picks that triple-faced creep Romney, it will be all over.  Nobody wants that jagoff anywhere near the White House.  He'll have me pulling for Obama, which I really don't want to do.

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)