Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
"Let it Bleed" with Dwayne Dopsie! JazzFest, New Orleans, La - May 2, 2024 © Chris Granger, The Times-Picayune

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie (Read 29,978 times)
Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Re: Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie
Reply #200 - Aug 12th, 2008 at 2:50pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Joey wrote on Aug 12th, 2008 at 9:24am:
" I hate women who use sex as reward or withhold sex as a punishment. That is a method of control. And, it never works, it causes resentment and drives a wedge. JO should go to RONNIE if she wants him back, and give it to him really good. "

Bitch , you are much loved by Joey

thanks, and a cyberhug for you Joey!

IP Logged

GotToRollMe
Rocks Off Regular

'soft and freaky'

Reply #201 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 8:47am
Ronnie Wood's Wife Visits Him In Rehab
Jo Wood And Their Children Go To Surrey Clinic

Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Jo Wood saw her Rolling Stones husband Ronnie in rehab for the first time yesterday.

The rocker, 61, is having treatment for alcohol abuse at a Surrey clinic after he fled to Ireland in June with Russian Ekaterina Ivanova, 19.

But yesterday Ronnie and his wife-of-23-years are said to have had an emotional reunion.

‘Things are slowly starting to get back on track,’ a source tells The Sun. ‘She knows the affair was based on vodka.’

Jo, 53, was accompanied by their 4 children.

Link: http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/270013/ronnie-wood-s-wife-visits-him...

"She delivers right on time,&&I can't resist a corny line, &&But take the shine right off your shoes"&&&&"When I die I want to be burned and blown up Gazza's ass. Is he up for that? Is he a true stones fan. I know Voodoo would do it." - TomL '07&&...        ...        ...          ...          ...&&..'til the wheels come off...

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #202 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 8:58am
Well, that is an encouraging sign. Smiley Jo really is an amazing woman.

"When you change with every new day, still I'm going to miss you, Brian"

IP Logged

moy
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Mars
Reply #203 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 10:20pm
Ronnie Wood's wife visits him in rehab
Jo Wood and their children go to Surrey clinic

Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Jo Wood saw her Rolling Stones husband Ronnie in rehab for the first time yesterday.

The rocker, 61, is having treatment for alcohol abuse at a Surrey clinic after he fled to Ireland in June with Russian Ekaterina Ivanova, 19.

But yesterday Ronnie and his wife-of-23-years are said to have had an emotional reunion.

‘Things are slowly starting to get back on track,’ a source tells The Sun. ‘She knows the affair was based on vodka.’

Jo, 53, was accompanied by their 4 children.

IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Reply #204 - Aug 17th, 2008 at 4:40am
I've won Ronnie
Kat's moving in with love-cheat Rolling Stone

By Sara Nuwar, 17/08/2008
News of The World

ROLLING Stone Ronnie Wood’s 20-year-old mistress last night claimed total victory in the battle for the wrinkly rocker’s heart.

Sexy Katia Ivanova shattered wife Jo’s hopes of reconciliation with the 51-year- old star to reveal they’re setting up home together when he leaves rehab this week.

“Ronnie’s moving on,” said Katia. “It’s a fresh start. He’s made the decision. He loves me and he’s LEAVING!”

Wrinkly rocker Ronnie gave his young mistress Katia a hand-drawn love token this week —proving his heart is with HER and NOT wife Jo.

The 61-year-old Rolling Stone plans to FALL into 20-year-old Katia’s arms, RENT a love nest for them both and BUILD a new life with her when he quits booze rehab in a few days.

Ronnie has even promised to complete the cosy arrangement by buying his lover a pet dog.

The ageing guitar legend told pals he has NO INTENTION of returning to his family home in Richmond, Surrey, spelling doom for his 23-year marriage.

A source close to blonde Katia said: “A friend has been looking at properties for them to rent and they’ve seen one they love. It's got an 18-month lease and that’s a sign of their commitment. They’re even talking of buying an Afghan Hound puppy.”

Money

The pair have been planning their future together in a series of secret weekend meetings at the Life Works private clinic in Woking, Surrey, over the last three weeks. Katia—born in Kyrgyzstan but brought up in London by mother Irina—was chauffeured there in a car laid on by the star.

And Ronnie put the seal on their romance with the special portrait he sent her as a 20th birthday gift. He based his sketch on an exclusive photo in the News of the World, with sexy Katia in a revealing red military jacket.

We photographed her clutching the portrait—signed with a love-heart and the words “Ronnie ’08”—as she celebrated with pals in a London park on Friday.

Former cocktail waitress Katia told us: “It’s been a fantastic birthday and Ronnie’s present means so much to me. It’s better than a lavish present bought on a credit card.

“I adore it, it’s so special and not about spending wads of cash.”

Katia also insisted she does not covet the star’s fortune. “Hopefully people will realise I’m not after his millions, that’s not my motivation,” she said.

“Ronnie loves me and it’s not about money. I’m looking forward to a fresh start with him. It’s sad we’ve caused people pain. It’s hurt his family and my family too, but we’ve just fallen in love.

“Ronnie is moving on. But I’m not taking someone’s husband, he’s LEAVING. I never pursued him.”

Before going into rehab the couple, who met at a West End bar in April, sparked scandal by running away to Ronnie’s Irish holiday home in Co Kildare where their drinking buddy friendship became a love affair.

Katia told us: “When I saw Ronnie again in the clinic my feelings were as strong as ever. Everyone said he was only in love with me because of the drinking. But the truth is there’s a very strong connection between us.”

When they next meet, Ronnie has another birthday treat in store for his young girlfriend—some pottery plates he handcrafted for her.

Despite a rehab ban on mobiles they speak almost every day.

Once he leaves the clinic Ronnie hopes to stay with a pal for a few weeks while he adjusts to life on the outside. But he has told friends he has never been happier.

A source added: “Katia understands that he has a lot to sort out first. Ronnie’s feels like he’s been reborn and suddenly making decisions for himself. He insists he’s in love with Katia.”

Katia herself told us: “I’m happy to give him the space to get well. I don’t want to put any extra pressure on him but once he’s done that hopefully we can start to build a future. I don’t care about the age difference.”

Our revelations will come as a bitter blow to Ronnie’s 53-year-old wife, former model Jo, pictured left at yesterday’s V Festival in Chelmsford, Essex. Jo had vowed to win him back and visited him in the week, taking their four children with her.

But she was left crushed when Ronnie began defending Katia, who’s young enough to be his grand-daughter. The family had hoped his drying-out stint would cure him of his addiction to the new girl as well as the drink.

Katia’s birthday celebration began Thursday night, on the stroke of midnight, at London’s Punk nightclub. She had her face painted as a pink kitten and wore a Rolling Stones tour jacket given to her by Ronnie.

A week earlier she escaped the furore by jetting off to Corfu, staying at a luxury villa in the mountains with friends. Even there she received a string of calls and texts from Ronnie. And our sizzling exclusive holiday picture above reveals just why the wrinkly musician is so attracted.

While on the island Katia told us: “It’s a very complicated situation. There’s not just the two of us. Ronnie feels very guilty about his wife.

“Neither of us meant this to happen. You can’t help who you fall in love with—even if you know you’re playing with fire.”

IP Logged

MaineMotels
Ex Member

Reply #205 - Aug 17th, 2008 at 8:51am
..... caught up in "traditional moral values.???
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2008 at 5:59am by Ten Thousand Motels »  

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #206 - Aug 17th, 2008 at 8:55am
not that about the values, but its just really really sad and depressing for so many reasons.

from this distant perspective, it seems ronnie is going after a younger version of Jo, trying to recapture his youth and ability to drink, and Jo is running off to help her brother sell his paintings, substituting her need to be helping somebody simmilar to ronnie.  its just escape on both of their parts from dealing with whatever is the trouble
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2008 at 10:04am by Tumbled »  

Remember to keep your nose to the grindstone, your shoulder to the wheel, your feet on the ground, your eye on the ball, your ear to the ground, your finger on the pulse, your head on your shoulders, the pedal to the metal, a song in your heart, your hand on the helm and the bull by the horns

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #207 - Aug 17th, 2008 at 3:02pm
I think it's incredibly sad too. So many people are being hurt by this--Jo...his kids, for cryin' out loud! What will really happen to Ronnie when he gets out and hooks up with someone so young that she can't possibly have any conception of how to help keep Ronnie OFF the booze? She is probably just looking forward to partying wlth him again. He may not live through another binge like he had before with her. That is SAD.

Plus....I don't know, he just looks dumb. This ALL just looks dumb to me. He's not in love. He's just infatuated with a young girl---and with the fact that he can still be attractive to a young girl. I just don't see a good ending to this. Sad

IP Logged

sammy davis jr.
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #208 - Aug 17th, 2008 at 5:16pm

MY FAULT (Wood/Stewart)

take me like you find me
don't try to change me
you know better than that
take me as you see me
don't try to hide me
I ain't used to that
shout it out loud
put a bomb in a crowd
if I got something to say
there's nothing that can stop me
I can't let it lay

if I have to fall on my head
every night of the week
it's gonna be my fault and no one else
if everything goes wrong
when I'm singing my song

there ain't nothing you can do about it
I've sat and thought it over
don't try to help me
I was just born this way

yes I was born this way
I ain't gonna change for nobody
ooh, never, never gonna change

so if everything goes wrong
and I drink all night
people don't change just over night
it ain't natural
so don't break it kindly, don't hypnotize me
I just won't understand
take me like you find me
don't try to change me
you know better than that

oh don't you know better than that
oh don't you know better than that

say I'm just a fool, that's alright
never try to change me or rearrange me, oh yeah

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #209 - Aug 17th, 2008 at 7:41pm

l(a
le
af
fa
ll
s)
one
l
iness

Remember to keep your nose to the grindstone, your shoulder to the wheel, your feet on the ground, your eye on the ball, your ear to the ground, your finger on the pulse, your head on your shoulders, the pedal to the metal, a song in your heart, your hand on the helm and the bull by the horns

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #210 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 1:14pm
" Plus....I don't know, he just looks dumb. This ALL just looks dumb to me. He's not in love. He's just infatuated with a young girl---and with the fact that he can still be attractive to a young girl. "

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #211 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 3:32pm
(a
le
af
fa
ll
s)

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #212 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 3:37pm
(a
le
af
fa
ll
s)

somewhere in Nebraska a clown cries ............... ! :

|
|
V

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #213 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 5:10pm
does the sound of one clown falling make a sound?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #214 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 5:21pm
" does the sound of one clown falling make a sound ? "

... !!!!!

IP Logged

moy
Rocks Off Regular

Mars
Reply #215 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 6:30pm
Ron Wood's wife heads to the US
While the Rolling Stones guitarist battles against booze in a rehab
By IANS . Aug 18, 2008 Comments [0]   E-mail

The Rolling Stones' guitarist Ronnie Wood's wife Jo is set to move to the US to come to terms with their broken marriage and start life afresh.Wood is in rehab getting treatment for alcohol and drug addiction, and he is also having an affair with a Russian bar girl Ekaterina Ivanova.

Jo has been trying hard to deal with the problems and is now facing up to the fact that Wood has left her and she wants to start with a clean slate, reports a website.

An informed source said, "Ronnie is making good progress in his battle with booze. His family hoped his fling with Eka happened because he fell off the wagon. Sadly for them he has genuinely fallen head over heels for her. He's like a lovesick puppy and can't shake off his teenage-like infatuation. Jo's moving to the US to piece her life back together. Being away from memories of Ron will do her good."

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #216 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 7:17am
I don't believe too much of what I read but here are some recent pics.

He's looking better, imo

Still wearing his Wedding Ring:

Jo and Leah in Hyde Park:

LJ.

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #217 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 7:55am
Can we keep him in there somehow?

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #218 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 8:42am
Tumbled wrote on Aug 19th, 2008 at 7:55am:
Can we keep him in there somehow?

I wish. Only let him out for tours.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #219 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 9:54am
" I wish. Only let him out for tours.  "

Damn Straight !!!!!!

BEST RONNIE YET !!!!!

J'Lo

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #220 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 9:59am

"Ronnie is making good progress in his battle with booze. His family hoped his fling with Eka happened because he fell off the wagon. Sadly for them he has genuinely fallen head over heels for her. He's like a lovesick puppy and can't shake off his teenage-like infatuation. "

Gold Rings on ya Mate !!!!!!

I believe they make a cute couple .

" Everything Drowns in the Ocean of Love " ( Avatar Meher Baba , 1845 )

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #221 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 4:18pm
Not that I give a rats azz anymore or give any weight to a rag paper but
a recent article:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/columnists/zoe/2008/08/17/jo-wood-gives-rolling-s...
ronnie-the-v-sign-115875-20701308/

Jo Wood gives Rolling Stone husband Ronnie the V-sign
By Zoe Griffin 17/08/2008

Ronnie Wood (PA)
She's long been the Queen of rock ' n' roll wives.. and yesterday Jo Wood was back on her festival throne. I bumped into the amazing Mrs Ronnie Wood - who proves that a bad man can't keep a good woman down - backstage at the V show in Chelmsford.

And I'm pleased to report that friends of the 53-year-old former model tell me she's winning the Battle of the Babes. No mean feat considering her Russian opposition is 33 years her junior.

Jo and daughter Leah, 29, tucked into the V Festival Bacardi mojitos with gusto and danced backstage as if they didn't have a care in the world.

Jo, I salute you.

Meanwhile wrinkly Ronnie had his own (sober) outing. The Stones guitarist joined other residents of his rehab centre for a sedate day out boating.

More like the behaviour I expect from a man of his 61 years.

In fact, I have been told Ronnie - after a meeting with Jo this week - has pledged to stay in rehab for an astonishing FOUR more months.

The couple talked things over with a counsellor at the Life Works Centre in Surrey where they touched on the tricky subject of Ronnie's recent affair with 20-year-old Ekaterina Ivanova.

And medics there asked for Ronnie's commitment to at least four months of treatment.

A family friend told me: "Doctors said he needs that time to stand a chance of staying clean. It could be longer, but he has Jo's full support." Lucky, lucky boy..

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #222 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 4:22pm
and this dated Aug. 18 from a pakistan paper

http://www.sindhtoday.net/world/12916.htm

Friends of Wood’s wife say he won’t live with mistress
Aug 18th, 2008 | By Sindh Today | Category: World
London, Aug 18 (IANS) Friends of Rolling Stone guitarist Ronnie Wood’s wife Jo have refuted the claims of his 20-year-old mistress Ekaterina Ivanova that she and Wood were going to live together, calling her a ’silly child’.

Thesun.co.uk quoted a friend as saying: ‘Ronnie is still trying to save his marriage and Jo is desperate to see him nursed back to health. For her this isn’t some schoolground contest with another woman.

‘Ekaterina will never have what Jo and Ronnie have together. It’s about making sure the man she loves gets well again. That is her priority. This silly child is trying to play grown-up.’

Wood claims he loves both his wife and Ivanova but for now is focussed on cleaning up his life as he spends time in rehab.

IP Logged

Sioux
Rocks Off Regular

Brian Jones---Foundation
Stone--Golden Stone

Virginia, U.S.A.
Reply #223 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 7:45pm
This is crazy! Such conflicting stories. Who to believe???? Huh

IP Logged

Tumbled
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #224 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 8:51pm
I dunno ?  toss a coin.  shall we take bets which way it goes?

Lips Sealed

really?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)