Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
The Boss Endorses Obama (ns) (Read 30,495 times)
Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Re: The Boss Endorses Obama (ns)
Reply #75 - Apr 18th, 2008 at 11:21am
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Factory Girl wrote on Apr 18th, 2008 at 7:13am:
I think Bruce should run for political office in New Jersey.  I'm serious.   Fuck you Gazza, Will ya?

Apparently, the Terminator is doing a bang up job in Cali.

He's doing the best he can, with what he has to work with. The retard has fucked over the entire country and Calif. has a strong economy, but it is also not biz friendly and housing, food and gas are the highest. I've been really surprised, he really cares about poor people and social issues like no other Republican.

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #76 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 1:54pm
Nasty Habits wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 5:57pm:
Gazza wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 5:44pm:
Quote:
I'm not surprised by said endorsement but I hate that these idiots (and whether or not you like his songs, Brucie ain't all that bright) use their mailing lists for partisan reasons.

except that he didnt use a mailing list for it (I'm on it, and I never received any such message). Its a message on his website. Pretty easy to skip if it bothers anyone.

Pdog wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 at 2:15pm:
... don't let the benefits for liberal causes or endorsements keep you away from good music. Let the music keep you away... There's tons of suckiness in rock and roll... and voting records and what not, don't make a good song or album.

Can you imagine what a bitch it must be for Right Wing Christians?!?! - If the devil hasn't got 'em the DLM does!

Yes, it's MUCH easier for right wing Jews! You really are an asshole...

IP Logged

Fiji Joe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #77 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 2:14pm
Quote:
Quote:
I'm not surprised by said endorsement but I hate that these idiots (and whether or not you like his songs, Brucie ain't all that bright) use their mailing lists for partisan reasons.

except that he didnt use a mailing list for it (I'm on it, and I never received any such message). Its a message on his website. Pretty easy to skip if it bothers anyone.

... don't let the benefits for liberal causes or endorsements keep you away from good music. Let the music keep you away... There's tons of suckiness in rock and roll... and voting records and what not, don't make a good song or album.

Can you imagine what a bitch it must be for Right Wing Christians?!?! - If the devil hasn't got 'em the DLM does!

The only thing that would be more difficult would be being punk and screaming for federal government bailouts...which, of course, makes you about as punk as a right wing christian...any way you look at it, they're both faking the funk

Mr. Gringo...My father he ain't no Che Guevara

IP Logged

Nasty Habits
Rocks Off Regular

God Rolls His Own!!

The Land of the Blue Sky
Reply #78 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 2:26pm
Quote:
Quote:

Hey, I'm not the one making boycott decisions based on actions you just ASSUME the boycottee did when he apparently didn't . . .

As far as the Right Wing Christians line goes, come on, that was directed at no one in particular, certainly not you, and is such an old and clichéd joke I can't imagine why it would even come close to pissing you off . . .

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #79 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 2:29pm
Thoughtless comments often piss me off. I'm an adult.

IP Logged

Nasty Habits
Rocks Off Regular

God Rolls His Own!!

The Land of the Blue Sky
Reply #80 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 2:32pm
Quote:
Thoughtless comments often piss me off. I'm an adult.

This coming from the king of post first think later.

And thoughtless self righteousness without any reality to back it up often ignites my sense of sarcasm.  Imagine.  

« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2008 at 2:34pm by Nasty Habits »  

IP Logged

glencar
Ex Member

Reply #81 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 2:36pm
Imagine indeed. If you can, Asswipe.

IP Logged

Nasty Habits
Rocks Off Regular

God Rolls His Own!!

The Land of the Blue Sky
Reply #82 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 2:38pm
And on that exceedingly thoughtful note, I shall just say
So long sucker

IP Logged

robpop
Rocks Off Regular

My name is called disturbance!

City of Champions
Reply #83 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 3:31pm
Nasty Habits wrote on Apr 21st, 2008 at 2:38pm:
And on that exceedingly thoughtful note, I shall just say
So long sucker

Yeah, he should his true intellegence on this thread.  Come on, who the fuck did he think the boss was going to endorse.  What an idiot.  Now ashamed, he must resort to name calling.  Just proves he reactive instead of provactive. 

Also his beloved party might outsource his job to another country or an automated system.  Which totally sucks in my book.  Maybe he will ge his head out of his ass and stand up, but you know its so far up there that is impossible.  And his types are far to foolish to admit they were wrong (See voting GW Bush in twice).  What a hippocrate and an asshole.  I'm voting for Hillary tomorrow, just there is still a chance he will pick up his bags and leave the country he hates so much.

...&&&&...

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #84 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 3:37pm
Ok folks - lets keep the personal insults off this thread.

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #85 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 3:57pm
Fiji Joe wrote on Apr 21st, 2008 at 2:14pm:
Quote:
Quote:

The only thing that would be more difficult would be being punk and screaming for federal government bailouts...which, of course, makes you about as punk as a right wing christian...any way you look at it, they're both faking the funk

Well, at least in your eyes I'm still punk. B/c I think bailing out the homeownners is just as retarded as bailing out all these corrupt companies who have been breaking laws and fucking over investors, employees and the country. All the Republicans who support this corporate welfare need to check themselves, free market capitalism? Jeez... what next, socialized medicine!!!!

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #86 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 4:10pm
Pdog wrote on Apr 21st, 2008 at 3:57pm:
Quote:
Quote:

Well, at least in your eyes I'm still punk. B/c I think bailing out the homeownners is just as retarded as bailing out all these corrupt companies who have been breaking laws and fucking over investors, employees and the country. All the Republicans who support this corporate welfare need to check themselves, free market capitalism? Jeez... what next, socialized medicine!!!!

there's no such thing as a free lunch let alone a free market. somebody is taking it up the ass somewhere!!!

IP Logged

Fiji Joe
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #87 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 4:26pm
Quote:
Quote:

True enough...but hey, I'm not against all forms of bailouts...if that's what we want to call them...especially in those areas where the feds regulate to begin with...there are certainly examples where business have been regulated into failure...but for the most part, let em' crash and let em' burn...as for homeowners, we're going to be bailing out those nincompoops whether we want to or not...and the damn of it is, it's just a matter of time before some knee-jerk leftist comes along and calls us heartless and callous for bitching about having to bail them out...ain't that something?

Mr. Gringo...My father he ain't no Che Guevara

IP Logged

Nasty Habits
Rocks Off Regular

God Rolls His Own!!

The Land of the Blue Sky
Reply #88 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 4:52pm
Fiji Joe wrote on Apr 21st, 2008 at 4:26pm:
Quote:
Quote:

True enough...but hey, I'm not against all forms of bailouts...if that's what we want to call them...especially in those areas where the feds regulate to begin with...there are certainly examples where business have been regulated into failure...but for the most part, let em' crash and let em' burn...as for homeowners, we're going to be bailing out those nincompoops whether we want to or not...and the damn of it is, it's just a matter of time before some knee-jerk leftist comes along and calls us heartless and callous for bitching about having to bail them out...ain't that something?

Well, in this particular case it won't be me (that you're bailing out, or that is going to call you callous on this one).  I did a refinance a few years ago and actually had to tell the original company I contacted to fuck off - the amount of money they were practically insisting I take over what I needed was absurd, the folded-in absorbing of the closing costs and other little charges equity munching, and the ease at which they were allowing me to not verify my income was freakily irresponsible.  It was right around then that I was really clued into how rotten things were in Denmark.  And, yeah, anyone who decides to refinance their mortgage because of a dancing girl .gif or believes "Feds Cut Rates Again" spam probably deserves to learn a serious life lesson.  

« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2008 at 5:28pm by Nasty Habits »  

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #89 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 4:59pm

And we can come full circle, for my perspective. How dare Bruce endorse someone, after years of Bruce donating his money to help people in need. This is so retarded. We live in a country where powerful, well funded groups endorse candidates, buy commercial time to help, lobby politicians, we have newspapers endorsing, we have networks who obviously are slanted, yet a man ,who puts his money where his mouth is, is self made, owes no one a favor, endorses a [size=12][/size]man he agrees with, and people here won't buy his music anymore. Can someone loan me three letters, i'm all out!!!
"W" "T" "F"

and this outrage... well, I'm sitting here asking myself, how does a guy, whose family got rich from oil, sent an army into a land with the 2nd largest oil reserve, and we've had the price of oil qudruple during his term, not even get more than a passing, he made a few mistakes from certain people? And let's not even discuss that 40% of the cost of the war, is spent on outsourced contractors, and their offshore reg. biz addy's, who outnumber soldiers in Iraq!!!
Let's not buy Bruce's music, or go to his concerts, it might break your fucking denial, that you voted for this retard, and really need to blame yourself, for supporting the fear, that got us this fucked up. Remember, rome fell apart, it wasn't destroyed by outside forces. They ran out of money and let the corrupt leaders get away with zero accountabilty.
our current state of affairs is basically a plagerized accounting of past collapsed empires. History repeats b/c people are too stupid to read the books, I guess!
and Penn & robbins are acting unAmerican... OMFG!!! How about spending millions to have a Pizza Hut in Iraq, while millions are suffering!!! That would've been like setting up a Ice Cream shop on the Normandy beaches while men were still coming off the boats!!! This isn't a question of patritism, it's about a false nationalism, created using fear to support greedy oppurtunists! Why didn't Afghansitan get a Green Zone and a Taco Bell? Wasn't that where A.Q. was Headquartered? No oil? Is it really so obvious that you can't see it?

IP Logged

PartyDoll MEG
Rocks Off Regular

Just one drink from your
lovin' cup

Reply #90 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 7:40pm
Pdog wrote on Apr 21st, 2008 at 4:59pm:
And we can come full circle, for my perspective. How dare Bruce endorse someone, after years of Bruce donating his money to help people in need. This is so retarded. We live in a country where powerful, well funded groups endorse candidates, buy commercial time to help, lobby politicians, we have newspapers endorsing, we have networks who obviously are slanted, yet a man ,who puts his money where his mouth is, is self made, owes no one a favor, endorses a [size=12][/size]man he agrees with, and people here won't buy his music anymore. Can someone loan me three letters, i'm all out!!!
"W" "T" "F"

and this outrage... well, I'm sitting here asking myself, how does a guy, whose family got rich from oil, sent an army into a land with the 2nd largest oil reserve, and we've had the price of oil qudruple during his term, not even get more than a passing, he made a few mistakes from certain people? And let's not even discuss that 40% of the cost of the war, is spent on outsourced contractors, and their offshore reg. biz addy's, who outnumber soldiers in Iraq!!!
Let's not buy Bruce's music, or go to his concerts, it might break your fucking denial, that you voted for this retard, and really need to blame yourself, for supporting the fear, that got us this fucked up. Remember, rome fell apart, it wasn't destroyed by outside forces. They ran out of money and let the corrupt leaders get away with zero accountabilty.
our current state of affairs is basically a plagerized accounting of past collapsed empires. History repeats b/c people are too stupid to read the books, I guess!
and Penn & robbins are acting unAmerican... OMFG!!! How about spending millions to have a Pizza Hut in Iraq, while millions are suffering!!! That would've been like setting up a Ice Cream shop on the Normandy beaches while men were still coming off the boats!!! This isn't a question of patritism, it's about a false nationalism, created using fear to support greedy oppurtunists! Why didn't Afghansitan get a Green Zone and a Taco Bell? Wasn't that where A.Q. was Headquartered? No oil? Is it really so obvious that you can't see it?

you are sexy when you get all riled up.... Wink

P.. These people would give you a standing ovation but they are too old

IP Logged

LadyJane
Rocks Off Regular

Stones Purist

Reply #91 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 7:46pm
Pdog wrote on Apr 21st, 2008 at 4:59pm:
"W" "T" "F"

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss your countdown clock, P.
Thankfully I have a magnet on my Fridge reminding me of the day the 8 year nightmare will end!!!!

LJ.

IP Logged

Starbuck
Rocks Off Regular

Postito, Ergo Sum.

Minneapolis, MN
Reply #92 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 7:53pm
Nasty Habits wrote on Apr 21st, 2008 at 4:52pm:
Quote:
Quote:

Well, in this particular case it won't be me (that you're bailing out, or that is going to call you callous on this one).  I did a refinance a few years ago and actually had to tell the original company I contacted to fuck off - the amount of money they were practically insisting I take over what I needed was absurd, the folded-in absorbing of the closing costs and other little charges equity munching, and the ease at which they were allowing me to not verify my income was freakily irresponsible.  It was right around then that I was really clued into how rotten things were in Denmark.  And, yeah, anyone who decides to refinance their mortgage because of a dancing girl .gif or believes "Feds Cut Rates Again" spam probably deserves to learn a serious life lesson.  

how many "posts inside a post" can we get into the above white box?

it's kinks week! we're all punk as fuck!

"Why would any sane person want to leave Rocks Off? If you have an issue outside of Rocks Off, handle it. When you return it will be as if you never have left. Once you are here-it's expected you stay. Why waste long cultivated posting skills somewhere else? The outside world will not understand." -Nellie

“You assclowns are destroying this nation.” –Riffy

"You can lead a horse to the facts, but you can't make the horse understand the facts if he's a dumbfuck horse stuck on stupid." - Riffy

IP Logged

Nasty Habits
Rocks Off Regular

God Rolls His Own!!

The Land of the Blue Sky
Reply #93 - Apr 21st, 2008 at 10:41pm
Starbuck wrote on Apr 21st, 2008 at 7:53pm:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't know, but let's find out.

IP Logged

PartyDoll MEG
Rocks Off Regular

Just one drink from your
lovin' cup

Reply #94 - Apr 22nd, 2008 at 5:09am
Nasty Habits wrote on Apr 21st, 2008 at 10:41pm:
Quote:
Quote:

Well, in this particular case it won't be me (that you're bailing out, or that is going to call you callous on this one).  I did a refinance a few years ago and actually had to tell the original company I contacted to fuck off - the amount of money they were practically insisting I take over what I needed was absurd, the folded-in absorbing of the closing costs and other little charges equity munching, and the ease at which they were allowing me to not verify my income was freakily irresponsible.  It was right around then that I was really clued into how rotten things were in Denmark.  And, yeah, anyone who decides to refinance their mortgage because of a dancing girl .gif or believes "Feds Cut Rates Again" spam probably deserves to learn a serious life lesson. 

I'm all for making history

IP Logged

Nasty Habits
Rocks Off Regular

God Rolls His Own!!

The Land of the Blue Sky
Reply #95 - Apr 22nd, 2008 at 7:41am
PartyDoll MEG wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 at 5:09am:
Quote:
Quote:
Brucie ain't all that right partisan.

Pretty easy to skip if it bothers anyone.

... There's tons of suckiness in rock and roll...

If the devil hasn't got 'em the DLM does!

You really are an asshole...

n...any way you look at it, they're both faking the funk

Well, at least in your eyes I'm still punk.

True enough....but for the most part, let em' crash and let em' burn...

It was right around then that I was really clued into how rotten things were in Denmark.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0523/p25s02-stss.html
« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2008 at 7:45am by Nasty Habits »  

IP Logged

PartyDoll MEG
Rocks Off Regular

Just one drink from your
lovin' cup

Reply #96 - Apr 22nd, 2008 at 8:18am
Nasty Habits wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 at 7:41am:
Quote:
Quote:

It was right around then that I was really clued into how rotten things were in Denmark.

you so bad Nasty!!
I refuse to open that link!!! Grin

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Reply #97 - Apr 22nd, 2008 at 10:39am
PartyDoll MEG wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 at 8:18am:
Quote:
Quote:

you so bad Nasty!!

You spin mw right round baby right round like a record baby round right round

IP Logged

Nasty Habits
Rocks Off Regular

God Rolls His Own!!

The Land of the Blue Sky
Reply #98 - Apr 22nd, 2008 at 11:46am
Pdog wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 at 10:39am:
Quote:
Quote:

you so bad Nasty!!

IP Logged

PartyDoll MEG
Rocks Off Regular

Just one drink from your
lovin' cup

Reply #99 - Apr 22nd, 2008 at 12:53pm
Nasty Habits wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 at 11:46am:
Pdog wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 at 10:39am:
Quote:
Quote:

you so bad Nasty!!

Ain't life grand....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)